It is not going well for Theresa May, she has now set the date for vote on Jan 15. The auto apocalypse is now hitting Germany, China and the rest of Europe and don’t forget about the US. People are not buying new cars as they use to. German industrial production has declined. Job opening begin to tumble, we are starting to see the same signs we saw back in 2007-2008. Trump tweeted out something very interesting, he just called out the DS and the CB. Jim Jordan and team wrote a letter to Huber that he needs to hand over material they requested. The DS is catching on that Mueller might not be working for them and that he might come up with nothing. [HRC] tweets that we need to stop corruption in DC by passing a bill. Army getting ready to build the wall. In the past Obama has declared a national emergency. Congress had no problem funding a wall/fence in Jordan along their border.Trump signs bill to help Vets. Russian lawyer is indicted. Macron is losing control with the yellow vests. Have Q and the patriots confirmed something about [RBG] and is the [DS] getting ready to use this as a distraction.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 01.08.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Britain plans to hold a vote in Parliament on Jan. 15 on the government’s deal to leave the European Union,
- May again told her cabinet it was not government policy to delay Brexit by extending the so-called Article 50 notice, the spokesperson said, adding the idea may have been discussed by EU officials, but not by British officials.
- “Subject to Parliament approving a business motion, the debate will be opened tomorrow … The prime minister said that she would close the debate next Tuesday, which is Jan. 15, when the vote will take place,”
- Sales of new passenger vehicles, as measured by registrations, dropped 5.5% in December from a year earlier in the UK, the second largest auto market in the EU, behind Germany. Sales in the full year of 2018 dropped 6.8%, “reflecting 12 months of turbulence,” and “the ongoing decline in consumer and business confidence,” according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT).
- But in 2017, sales had already dropped 5.7% from 2016; and over the two-year period, sales were down by 12%. This chart shows the year-over-year change in new vehicle registrations:
- Sales fell for all three customer types: to consumers (-6.4%), to fleets (-7.3%), and to businesses (-6.4%). A lease counts as a registration because the leasing company buys the vehicle and leases it to the customer, at which point the vehicle is registered.
- Sales in 2018 fell to 2.367 million new vehicles, as measured by registrations. This was the lowest level of sales in four years, and below 2014 sales (2.476 million):
- But the UK is not unique in the world – and blaming the uncertainty around Brexit exclusively will not do. Auto sales in the largest market in the world, China, ran into a buzz saw in 2018. The second largest market, the US, peaked in 2016, and sales have been tapering off. In Germany, registrations dropped toward the end of 2018, driven by declining commercial sales, and year-total registrations edged down 0.2%. So clearly, there is a broader theme: Global demand for new vehicles just isn’t what it used to be
- German industrial activity plunged the most since 2009, confirming a weak factory orders print from Monday and sparking fresh fears that Europe’s largest economy may have entered a recession during Q4 just as Mario Draghi was preparing to end the ECB’s purchases of government bonds.
- industrial production fell for a third month in November (-1.9% m/m, and -4.9% y/y) with weakness in everything from consumer goods to energy. In another warning sign for the bloc, the data was released alongside a eurozone-wide sentiment reading which showed that economic confidence had slumped late last year.
- After the Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS) reported record prints for virtually every notable labor market series in the late summer, there has been a notable slowdown in the labor market, and according to the BLS, after an upward revision in the October job openings from 7.079MM to 7,131MM, in November this number tumbled by 243K to 6.688 million, the lowest number since last June.
- in an economy in which there was a perfect match between worker skills and employer needs, there would be zero unemployed people at this moment (of course, that is not the case.)
Economic numbers looking REALLY good. Can you imagine if I had long term ZERO interest rates to play with like the past administration, rather than the rapidly raised normalized rates we have today. That would have been SO EASY! Still, markets up BIG since 2016 Election!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 8, 2019
- House Judiciary Committee, ranking member Doug Collins, together with Jim Jordan (ranking member Oversight), and Representative Mark Meadows, begin questioning U.S. Attorney John Huber in their effort to expose the biggest current DOJ con job.
- In a letter to U.S. Attorney John Huber (full pdf below), Collins, Jordan and Meadows begin the formal process to expose a widely believed fraud.
So HUBER is a HEADFAKE? If so, BRILLIANT Q!FALSE.
HUBER will bring SEVERE PAIN TO DC.
SESSIONS‘ forced release of name [HUBER] to House created another variable.
Why would we tell you the plan if in doing so also alerts those who we are actively engaged in HUNTING?
You are witnessing, first-hand, the demise of those in power [OLD GUARD].
Those who push simply have no grasp of reality.
Those who push simply do not understand warfare tactics.
Emotions cloud judgement.
Emotions cloud logic.
You have more than you know.
Securing the SENATE meant EVERYTHING.
Securing the SC meant EVERYTHING.
We, the PEOPLE.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
TOGETHER WE WIN!
Do you think all these attacks on ‘Q’ (We, the People) is simply for a person on the internet who they label as a conspiracy?
Think for yourself.
Research for yourself.
Be in control of yourself.
NEVER let someone else DRIVE YOU.
Those who try to DRIVE YOU are not your friend.
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.
[RR] still overseeing SC?
Schedule for tomorrow.
Where is HUBER?
NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
QWhat if there’s another prosecutor (outside of DC) assigned by SESSIONS w/ the same mandate/authority?
ONE FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS?
NOT LONG NOW.
How about a nice game of chess?
IG Horowitz (“Justice” Dept) speech – ‘whistleblowers’
CHAIRMAN OF THE COUNCIL OF THE INSPECTOR GENERALS ON INTEGRITY AND EFFICIENCY?
“Since 2015, he has simultaneously served as the Chair of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE), an organization comprised of all 73 federal Inspectors General.”
What was learned?
Robert Storch confirmed NSA IG?
First presidentially-appointed IG for NSA?
Dept of “Justice” [background] important?
Federal prosecutor in N. District of NY [background] important?
CHAIRMAN OF THE COUNCIL OF THE INSPECTOR GENERALS ON INTEGRITY AND EFFICIENCY [BACKGROUND] IMPORTANT?
“Prior to joining NSA, Mr. Storch served in several positions at the Department of Justice’s OIG, including as Senior Counsel to the IG and Acting Deputy IG prior to his 2015 appointment as Deputy IG. He also served as chairman of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE) Whistleblower Ombudsman Working Group. The Whistleblower Ombudsperson program he helped establish is widely seen as a leader in the field.”
“Earlier in his career, Mr. Storch also worked as a federal prosecutor in the Northern District of New York, most recently serving as the Deputy Criminal Chief and Counsel to the U.S. Attorney. He was also posted overseas for two years as a Department of Justice Resident Legal Advisor in Ukraine.”
VEHICLE FOR CROSS-SHARING OF DEPT-TO-DEPT INFO RE: INSPECTOR GENERALS?
COUNCIL OF INSPECTORS GENERAL ON INTEGRITY AND EFFICIENCY?
“The CIGIE is comprised of all Inspectors General whose offices are established under section 2 or section 8G of the Inspector General Act of 1978 (5 U.S.C. App.), those that are Presidentially-appointed/Senate Confirmed and those that are appointed by agency heads (designated federal entities).”
How might this benefit ‘possible’ ongoing investigations across inter-intra federal agencies?
HUBER >> HOROWITZ >> STORCH
US ATTORNEY (PROSECUTOR) >> DOJ/FBI INSPECTOR GENERAL (INVESTIGATOR) >> SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE (SIGINT) AND INFORMATION ASSURANCE (IA) PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
NSA been pushed since the beginning?
But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP
But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP [team of less than 20 typically] & wait 2-4 years [take a gamble]
But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP because unlike the CLINTON EMAIL CORRUPT CASE [as demonstrated by the FBI/DOJ people FIRED/REMOVED] this will be conducted faithfully and honestly [like MUELLER]
But… HUBER has not ‘directly’ interviewed several witnesses therefore the appointment of HUBER by SESSIONS [and therefore the IG] is not genuine
But… SESSIONS & HUBER are following standard DOJ open/ongoing investigation policy by not discussing [making public] so therefore nothing must be happening [FIRE SESSIONS!]
But… HUBER [ability to prosecute + empanel a grand jury outside of DC [90%+ voted HRC (2016)], who already began the investigation(s) late last year w/ assigned team of 470 investigators (attorneys) + IG + legal jurisdiction across all 50 states, is not a ‘special counsel’ so therefore nothing is being done
But… POTUS is attacking SESSIONS via TWITTER so therefore he is not working on behalf of the people’s interest (or POTUS’) [D’s/LEFT LOVE/TRUST SESSIONS!]
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are so many FBI & DOJ senior officials being FIRED and/or REMOVED from their respective positions of power? Who is AG? Who must sign off on each removal? DOJ in charge of FBI?
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are there 50,000+ sealed indictments across the US [what % = USA v. X?]? Coincidence vs. HUBER start?
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are many ‘powerful’ CEOs, members of Congress/ Senate, resigning? Coincidence? Example: Pre_POTUS did the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE indicate wanting to leave politics?
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are human trafficking arrests SURGING?
Nothing to See Here.
- Some congressional Democrats appear concerned that special counsel Robert S. Mueller isn’t being thorough enough in his investigation into President Donald Trump.
- Democratic Rep. Adam B. Schiff, Mueller’s No. 1 defender on Capitol Hill, believes Mueller could decline an investigation into the president’s businesses,
- One issue of particular interest to Democrats, Schiff said Monday, was the ongoing negotiations between Trump’s allies and representatives from the Russian government over a skyscraper in Moscow during the 2016 election.
- “Anyone who engaged in anything like that, anything remotely like that, would never get a security clearance, but this is the president of the United States,”
- Democrats, particularly those in the House, have good reason to start their own investigations into the president’s business dealings in order to keep up the pressure should Mueller eventually clear him in his final report.
- “We won’t interfere,” Pelosi told Politico in October. “We shouldn’t. We won’t. But we do have to have one thing that we should all agree on: the truth for the American people and where the truth leads us is another thing.”
Our democracy is broken. House Democrats’ first bill, #HR1, would help fix it.
Call your representative now and ask them to support automatic voter registration, restoring the Voting Rights Act, and lessening the influence of big money in politics: https://t.co/ocSxt9jMe6
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) January 7, 2019
- Democrats’ anti-corruption bill HR 1 has good poll numbers behind it. But can they make it law?
- Republican and Democratic voters agree that Washington is corrupt.
- Democrats have been here before
- This isn’t Democrats’ first anti-corruption rodeo.
- Back in 2006, Democrats ran on the message of eradicating Washington’s “culture of corruption.”
- Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-TX) resigned over the scandal, and Abramoff and former Rep. Bob Ney (R-OH) both served prison time.
- “Once they took over the House, the first item of business on the agenda was the ethics and lobbying reforms,” says Fred Wertheimer, founder and president of pro-democracy nonprofit Democracy 21. “That same approach has been used in this election.”
- Democrats seized on the Abramoff scandal during the 2006 election, and Republicans could not ignore it. So in 2007, Congress passed the bipartisan Honest Leadership and Open Government Act, a bill that required more lobbyists to disclose which members of Congress they had donated to and banned gift-giving, meals, and travel.
- The bill was championed by a young senator from Illinois named Barack Obama, after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) asked him to be the face of the legislation.
- “That’s the potency of the issue, that Reid tapped a freshman senator that obviously many people thought was going someplace,” said former Reid spokesperson Jim Manley.
- HR 1 also isn’t just an ethics bill; it will also expand voting rights
- HR 1 also aims to expand voting rights, through automatic voter registration and online voter registration.
- The White House has declared for the first time that the U.S. Army will be the main contractor building the southern border wall, the Daily Mail reported on Monday.
- ‘If the president declares a national emergency, the Army Corps of Engineers will kick into high gear,” a White House official said. “They’re already handing out contracts, and that would speed up a lot.”
- The Corps began soliciting bids in mid-2017 for companies to produce a wide range of security at the border, including a wall.
- One recent $145 million contract was for a company to build, starting next month, a levee wall that will shore up parts of the Rio Grande River, and to put up new 18-foot steel-slatted walls atop concrete barriers that already exist.
- Trump told the Daily Mail that he preferred to obtain the funds from Congress, but would consider the military or Department of Homeland Security if negotiations with Democrats fail.
President Obama declared 12 national emergencies per Brennan Center for Justice. Ranging from “a National Emergency With Respect to the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic” to “Blocking Property” from persons in countries in conflict w/ US https://t.co/WS0RGZLrZ5 pic.twitter.com/zBTEGDZ0Zb
— Saagar Enjeti (@esaagar) January 8, 2019
- FACT #1
- In four Customs and Border Protection sectors where physical barriers have been expanded — El Paso, Yuma, Tucson, and San Diego — illegal traffic has dropped by at least 90%.
- FACT #2
- In fiscal year 2018, U.S. Border Patrol seized or helped seize 282,000 pounds of cocaine, 248,000 pounds of methamphetamine, 6,500 pounds of heroin, and 2,400 pounds of fentanyl.
- FACT #3
- In 2018, over 17,000 adults arrested at the border had prior criminal records. This included over 6,000 gang members, a major number of those members were from MS-13.
- FACT #4
- The Democrats would rather risk the safety of hard-working Americans than work with President Trump to secure our nation’s borders. But in 2013, all 54 Senate Democrats, including Chuck Schumer, voted to pass legislation that provided $46 billion to build a physical barrier on the border.
- FACT #5
- Nancy Pelosi and her hyper-liberal Congressional colleagues just passed a bill to give $54 BILLION to foreign governments, but Democrats won’t allow just $5 billion to secure our borders and protect American citizens.
- FACT #6
- America’s weak asylum laws allow illegal immigrants with baseless claims to come and stay in the United States while awaiting legal proceedings. Since 2010, these claims have increased by 1,700%.
- FACT #7
- The abuse of our weak asylum laws has rapidly increased the backlog of our immigration courts. In fiscal year 2018, these courts had a backlog of more than 786,000 pending cases.
- The 2018 omnibus provides just enough funds to build 33 miles of fencing on the Texas border — but it also provides $500 million to help Jordan build a wall and defense line against jihad terrorists trying to cross its 287-mile border with Iraq and Syria.
- The omnibus budget says on page 394:
SEC. 9011. Up to $500,000,000 of funds appropriated by this Act for the Defense Security Cooperation Agency in ‘‘Operation and Maintenance, Defense-Wide’’ may be used to provide assistance to the Government of Jordan to support the armed forces of Jordan and to enhance security along its borders.
- On page 375, the omnibus says:
For the ‘‘Counter-Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Train and Equip Fund’’, $1,769,000,000, to remain available until September 30, 2019 …
That these funds may be used in such amounts as the Secretary of Defense may determine to enhance the border security of nations adjacent to conflict areas including Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Tunisia resulting from actions of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria:
- The U.S.-funded, $500 million, 274-mile Jordan-Iraq border wall was described by Vice.com, in a 2016 article titled “The Great Wall of Jordan: How the US Wants to Keep the Islamic State Out”;
The wall, which began as a $20 million project in 2008 to erect a set of surveillance towers along a 30-mile (50 km) stretch of the border with Syria, has since expanded into a program costing half a billion dollars, c
It’s all paid for by the United States taxpayer.
One of the contractors is Raytheon, which boasted in a 2015 press release:
“Our team has delivered on that model supporting [U.S. government] DTRA border security contracts across the world in Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and in Jordan.
“In total, the systems we have installed protect 4,500 miles of borders.”
- President Donald Trump has signed into law the Forever GI Bill Housing Payment Fulfillment Act, the Hack DHS Act and the Public-Private Cybersecurity Cooperation Act, all of which were either co-sponsored or co-introduced by U.S. Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H.
- Trump last Thursday signed into law the Forever GI Bill Housing Payment Fulfillment Act, bipartisan legislation co-sponsored by Hassan, to ensure that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs reimburses veterans for missed or underpaid Forever GI Bill housing benefits.
- The legislation addresses the VA’s failure to fully comply with reimbursement rates set by the Forever GI Bill. The improper payments resulted from IT systems that had not been properly updated and the lack of internal processes to get the VA the necessary information about payment rates.
- A Russian lawyer who attended a 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Trump campaign officials has been charged with attempting to stop a federal investigation into money laundering.
- In the 19-page filing unsealed Tuesday, federal prosecutors accuse Natalia Veselnitskaya (visile neeska) of obstructing justice by intentionally trying to stop a Justice Department civil fraud probe that involved a Russian businessman and his investment firm who she was representing.
- This case has no ties to the Trump Tower meeting, the allegations laid out in the indictment nevertheless paint a portrait of an individual with close ties to the Russian government.
- Prosecutors said the U.S. government had asked the Russian government to assist with the investigation, but it refused, sending back a response letter that purported to exonerate the Russian officials and the investment company’s personnel.
- U.S. prosecutors say Veselnitskaya not only lied about having access to versions of the Russian government’s response in submissions to the court, but that she helped draft and edit the response.
- “In truth and in fact, and as VESELNITSKAYA well knew but concealed from the Court, VESELNITSKAYA, a member of the defense team in the Prevezon Action, had participated in drafting those supposed independent investigative findings in secret cooperation with a senior Russian prosecutor,” the indictment says.
More dishonest spin.
The indictment repeatedly refers to Veselnitskaya as part of the “Prevezon Action Defendants” comprised of “several different US-based law firms.” This includes Baker Hostetler, which employed both Veselnitskaya AND Glenn Simpson.
Nothing to do with Don Jr. https://t.co/g0HqFrQ3Ww
— Julie Kelly (@julie_kelly2) January 8, 2019
- A group of retired generals published an open letter, saying that signing the Global Compact was a further step towards “the abandonment of national sovereignty” and noted that “80% of the French population think that immigration must be halted or regulated drastically”.
- Macron and the current government, in fact, have been encouraging more migration: all illegal immigrants in France receive financial assistance if they ask for it, as well as free health care; and they run almost no risk of being deported.
- Each year, more than 200,000 residence permits are issued (262,000 in 2017), including to illegal immigrants. Many have no marketable skills, some receive for decades the minimum income paid to anyone in difficulty.
- Social support for migrants, legal or not, adds to the cost of an increasingly expensive welfare system. France today is the most highly taxed country in the developed world: compulsory levies correspond to more than 45% of GDP. Unemployment is high at 9.1%. Typical salaries are both low and stagnant. A public school teacher starting out earns 1,794 euros per month ($2,052). A police officer after a year of service earns even less: 1,666 euros per month ($1,906).
- As the U.S. and China sit down for the first preliminary trade discussions…. simultaneously, Chairman Kim Jong-un arrives in China for a pre-scheduled meeting with Chairman Xi Jinping.
(BNO News) North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has arrived in China for a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping, making it his fourth visit in less than a year, the Chinese government announced on Tuesday.
Kim arrived in China on Monday and will be staying until Thursday, according to a spokesperson for the ruling Communist Party, who added that the visit is taking place at the invitation of Xi. Other details about the visit were not immediately known.
- Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry stated on Tuesday that Syria should take the necessary steps to rejoin the Arab League.
Endless Wars, especially those which are fought out of judgement mistakes that were made many years ago, & those where we are getting little financial or military help from the rich countries that so greatly benefit from what we are doing, will eventually come to a glorious end!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 8, 2019
When will the public discover that Ted Cruz was also illegally SURV (pre_POTUS_R nomination)?
C_A ‘illegal’ SURV > members of Congress?
C_A ‘illegal’ SURV > members of the Press?
C_A ‘illegal’ SURV > SENATE INTEL COMM?
Who ordered the SURV?
What justification was provided to AUTH SURV of ELECTED OFFICIALS?
SURV fall under scope of FISA warrant or internal to Dept or outsourced to FVEY?
Reality check – friend or foe, we all spy on each other?
Should we be spying on ourselves?
Should we be tasking others to spy on ourselves in order to avoid U.S. law?
Was FVEY established & designed by the INTEL COMM as a backchannel SURV apparatus to avoid domestic laws triggers and Congressional/Senate oversight?
What keylogs exist to monitor FVEY intel collection?
What ability do former GOV officials have re: ability to access C_LEVEL FVEY offshore data?
How did HRC gain access to highest CLAS SAPs (closed system access) and able to transfer to remote/home server?
(Q above should scare every single American)
How did CHINA locate primary C_A assets within CHINA ?
Money buys POWER.
No punishment [Brennan] by HUSSEIN ADMIN re: SURV of Senate etc?
Logical thinking, why?
Justice Dept declines to pursue?
Fake News media limits exposure to public?
When did @Snowden breach NSA & PUBLICLY RELEASE (CRIPPLE) INTEL GATHERING ABILITY (NSA)?
Where did @Snowden work prior to NSA contractor ACCEPT?
What SENIOR LEVEL GOV/C_A OFFICIAL rec @Snowden for NSA contractor OFF/TAR position?
Post public release of CLAS NSA PRO > U1?
Where is @Snowden today?
What country was involved in U1?
If real target country was VENEZUELA or ECUADOR – why didn’t @Snowden take a direct flight from Hong Kong to those locations?
How many direct flights run daily from HK to V&E?
If @Snowden was C_A/NSA would he not understand (simple logic) going public PRIOR TO END DESTINATION SAFETY would ‘LIMIT’ ACTIVE PASSPORT TRAVEL ABILITY due to block_DEREG?
WHY WOULDN’T @Snowden PUBLICLY RELEASE INFO AFTER HE ALREADY WAS SAFELY AT FINAL DESTINATION?
Why then would @Snowden route through RUSSIA?
Was RUSSIA final destination?
Was RUSSIA true destination?
Could @Snowden be seen releasing CLAS programs/intel FROM INSIDE OF RUSSIA?
What role did BRENNAN PLAY in the @Snowden leaks re: NSA?
What was BRENNAN’s background re: SAUDI ARABIA?
Does the C_A hold blackmail on political leaders?
Does the C_A protect those who protect them?
Why are ex C_A contractors running for office?
How many ex C_A contractors are currently in office?
Once an agent, always an agent.
Anons are saying the [AS] In post 2657 is Abigail Spanberger
Who is Abigail Spanberger
- Abigail Anne Davis Spanberger (born August 7, 1979) is an American federal law enforcement agent, former CIA operations officer, and a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Virginia’s 7th congressional district. The district includes several suburban and rural areas west of Richmond.
- On June 12, 2018 she secured the Democratic nomination to challenge incumbent Representative Dave Brat and then won the general election by a narrow margin on November 6th.
- US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg extends her first ever absence from arguments into a second day.
Wishing Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg a full and speedy recovery!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 22, 2018
- So far, during her absence this week, he has not., I will explain in moment but first lets go to post 2667
First time in more than 25 years?
LETTER FROM JUSTICE KENNEDY TO POTUS
Remember, Kennedy was the swing vote.
Locked & Loaded.
- So far, during her absence this week, Trump has said nothing, no tweets, hmmmm, is she already dead, are they keeping her on ice for a special occasion, just like Bush