Mortgage apps are declining at an accelerated rate, the [CB] system is collapsing under the wait of debt. Starting in 2024 the US Government will need to borrow just to pay the interest on the debt. Trump manufacturing wages are increasing since he took office. Gallup survey, people are very happy with the economy. The Fed decided to keep rates steady, this is part of the plan, the Fed is independent or is it. Assange was sentenced to 50 weeks in a UK prison. An anon picks up on what was in RR letter of resignation. The [DS] and the MSM timed the hearing perfectly with Mueller letter and tweets. Meadows says that there ar
e three criminal referrals. Graham, Cruz and other continued to hit the point that nothing was found, and that it was the other side that created this. ES is off the board, financials are released. The coup in Venezuela did not work, Trump points to Cuba. Enjoying the show, get ready for the second act, its coming, justice is coming.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.01.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- mortgage applications continue to collapse.
- Overall, mortgage applications fell 4.3% on the week, following last week’s 7.3% plunge; but refis tumbled 5.0% on the week…
- In fact this is the biggest four-week crash in refinancings since March 2013…
- Is the housing market really this sensitive to mortgage rates?
- according to the Treasury’s conservative budget estimates, interest on the U.S. public debt is on track to reach a record $591 billion this fiscal year, more than the entire budget deficit in FY 2014 ($483 BN) or FY 2015 ($439 BN), and equates to almost 3% of estimated GDP, the highest percentage since 2011.
- As part of today’s Treasury Presentation to the Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee, there is a chart showing the Office Of Debt Management’s forecast for annual US debt issuance, broken down between its three component uses of funds: Primary Deficit, Net Interest Expense, and “Other.”
- That chart is troubling because while in 2019 and 2020 surging US interest expense is roughly matched by the other deficit components in the US budget, these gradually taper off by 2024, and in fact in 2025 become a source of budget surplus (we won’t be holding our breath). But what is the real red flag is that starting in 2024, when the primary deficit drops to zero according to the latest projections, all US debt issuance will be used to fund the US net interest expense, which depending on the prevailing interest rate between now and then will be anywhere between $700 billion and $1.2 trillion or more.
- In short: we have entered the Ponzi Finance, phase – the one in which all the new debt issuance is used to fund only interest on the debt – some time around in 2024.
- The first three months of the year saw wages for manufacturing workers rise at the most in over a decade.
- The employment cost index, a measure of wages and benefits paid by businesses, for manufacturing workers rose by one percent 0.9 percent in the first quarter, Labor Department data released Tuesday showed. The salary and wage component rose even more–by a full percentage point.
- The last time manufacturing saw quarterly wage gains that high was in 2008, when wages also rose 1.0 percent in the January through March period.
- Compared with a year ago, manufacturing wages were up 2.9 percent in March. That’s the biggest 12-month gain since March of 2003, when wages rose 3.2 percent.
- By Barack Obama’s final year in office, manufacturing wages were rising an average of just 0.625 a quarter.
Gallup Poll: 56% of Americans rate their financial situation as excellent or good. This is the highest number since 2002, and up 10 points since 2016.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 1, 2019
Fed keeping the rates steady
- Julian Assange has been sentenced to 50 weeks in a UK prison – close to the maximum sentence – for skipping bail in 2012 to seek refuge in the Ecuadorian embassy, setting off a seven-year showdown with UK law enforcement and the US that ended with his arrest earlier this month, WSJ reports.
- Judge Deborah Taylor said during the sentencing that it would be difficult to find a more serious example of the offense.
When RR submitted his letter of resignation he mentioned very interesting things, an anon sums this up and makes the connections.
It seems that more information on Nellie Ohr is coming out that she was passing info to three other colleagues, Dirty Truth tweets out
There’s a couple of things.I think you’ll hear some information about Ukraine this week. Hopefully I’ll be back on tomorrow to discuss Nellie Ore. She wasn’t only passing information to her husband. She was passing information to three other colleagues. Take a listen to the conversation pic.twitter.com/CCadhrQX7d
— The “Dirty” Truth (@AKA_RealDirty) May 1, 2019
- Congressman Mark Meadows (R-NC) said Tuesday that House Republicans are planning on criminally referring a few individuals connected to oppo research firm Fusion GPS.
- Meadows did not divulge any names, however, House Republicans have stated in the past that Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson made false statements to the House Intel Panel during a November 2017 testimony about the timing of his contact with twice-demoted DOJ official Bruce Ohr.
- “I can tell you that there are two or three individuals that we believe could have potentially given false testimony to Congress. We have been looking at that, reviewing not only the Mueller report, but comparing those to transcribed interviews that might have happened in Congress,” Meadows said
- Meadows said the criminal referrals would be related to the phony dossier and Fusion GPS, the oppo research firm which commissioned dossier author Christopher Steele.
- “I do have great concerns on the role, not just Fusion GPS, but those associated with it played early on and how was that used or not used as it relates to this investigation,” Meadows said.
- In a strategic set of rolled-out narratives today democrats, together with their leak sources inside the Mueller/Rosenstein group; and in close coordination with their media allies and Lawfare community; timed a series of events to target AG Bill Barr ahead of his senate testimony tomorrow. The timing of all this stuff is transparent.
- It began with a letter from Senator Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii), to the inspector general demanding an immediate investigation of AG Barr for not agreeing to the carefully constructed narrative by Weissman, Mueller and Rosenstein. [Details Here] A group of 12 democrats demand the DOJ-OIG start investigating Attorney General Barr.
- Hours later, the Washington Post and New York Times, simultaneously release dual timed articles, outlining their reception of a March 27th letter; leaked from inside the Weissmann/Mueller/Rosenstein operation; showing special counsel group were unhappy with Barr’s four-page summary of the Weissmann/Mueller report because it diluted the intended efforts of Weissmann, Mueller and Rosenstein.
- The coordination between ¹corrupt democrat politicians, ²corrupt DOJ officials, and ³corrupt media entities is both transparent and seamless. AG Bill Barr is set to deliver testimony tomorrow to the Senate. So tonight they launch their proactive narrative assault to set the stage for the context of Barr’s appearance.
- The timing was perfect
- This is all scripted folks. this stuff is all coordinated by ideological allies in congress, the DOJ and FBI, and their media allies.
- Check the timing:
- Nadler Unleashes on Barr Following WaPo Leak – Accuses Bill Barr of Misleading Public, Withholding Mueller’s Letter From Congress
- Mueller wrote Bill Barr a letter on March 27th, just three days after the attorney general released a 4-page summary to Congress confirming Mueller did not find any evidence Trump conspired with the Kremlin during the 2016 election complaining that Barr “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of Mueller’s report, according to a copy of the letter reviewed Tuesday by The Washington Post.
- Mueller did not accuse Bill Barr of releasing an inaccurate letter to Congress, rather, he felt the media coverage of the letter misinterpreted the Russia investigation.
About the WAPO article in regards to Mueller’s letter to Barr.
Note that Mueller sent his letter BEFORE Barr had reached a final decision on how, and in what form, the Mueller Report would be released.https://t.co/VqMav2fcwg
— Jeff Carlson (@themarketswork) May 1, 2019
- Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham dropped the f-bomb on live TV Wednesday during his opening statement of Attorney General William Barr’s hearing on special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.
- Graham started by reading aloud from texts recovered from then-members of Mueller’s investigative team Peter Strzok and Lisa Page: “August 26, 2016: Just went to the southern Virginia Wal-Mart. I could smell the Trump support. October 19, 2016: Trump is a f**king idiot. Take a listen
- Attorney General William Barr testified Wednesday that the Justice Department has “multiple” investigations into leaks of classified information to the media.
- Barr revealed the ongoing investigations during an exchange with Republican Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.Take a listen to the discussin between barr and grassley
Take a listen to what he said
BREAKING: AG Barr testified today that “I’m not going to back off the word spying” to describe covert intelligence operations launched against the Trump campaign and presidential transition, particularly when such secret surveillance is “unauthorized and inadequately predicated.”
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 1, 2019
- Barr offered access to a less-redacted version of the report to just 12 members of Congress — six Democrats and six Republicans. But as of Tuesday afternoon, only Rep. Doug Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, opted to view it. A third, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he planned to review the report later Tuesday.
- “It didn’t change anything,” Collins said. “Some of the redactions could actually be implied from other parts of the report that were not redacted.”
- Graham, whose committee will hear from Barr on Wednesday, said he wasn’t clear why some of the information was redacted at all. Like Collins, Graham said that after viewing it, “nothing changed for me.”
- “I don’t know why they redacted half of what they redacted,” he added.
The reason why they aren’t looking at it because there is nothing there and they know it.
“The Democrats can’t come to grips with the fact that there was No Collusion, there was No Conspiracy, there was No Obstruction. What we should be focused on is what’s been going on in our government, at the highest levels of the FBI….” Senator Josh Hawley
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 1, 2019
Subpoena Clapper & Brennan! Demand they answer whether they leaked classified information to the Washington Post. Examine their call records and lock them up if evidence proves them to be the leakers.https://t.co/X4ttmZcHe6
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) April 30, 2019
These people know Barr is coming after them. That’s why they’re working furiously to publicly discredit and smear him. They are becoming desperate to get Barr to resign, the question is why,
Because they know that Barr is investigating and they know that Barr knows it all and he is coming after them.
- President Trump reportedly said Tuesday that he wanted to revisit a failed bipartisan effort to stabilize Obamacare to lower premiums.
- The Alexander-Murray bill, meant to prevent spikes in premiums, would have reinstated cost-sharing reduction subsidies that would reimburse insurers for paying out-of-pocket costs to cover low-income Obamacare customers. The bipartisan effort ultimately failed, however, despite Trump’s support, thanks in part to controversy over abortion coverage.
- Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan said Tuesday the White House will submit to Congress this week its 2020 budget request for $8.6 billion to build an additional 300 miles of border fence,
- “The Southwest Border still lacks a permanent wall and persistent domain awareness in vulnerable areas. The FY 2020 Budget requests $8.6 billion in DHS and DOD funding for the construction of approximately 300 miles of new border wall system,” according to McAleenan’s prepared remarks at a House Appropriations Committee hearing Tuesday.
Congress must change the Immigration Laws now, Dems won’t act. Wall is being built – 400 miles by end of next year. Mexico must stop the march to Border! @foxandfriends
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 1, 2019
— RunningTheRace ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@2runtherace) May 1, 2019
Access KillsGMAIL DRAFTS????What came out in IG report?
They all had them.
Re_read drops re: private emails re: convicting HRC = convicting themselves.
Why did the entire Hussein admin use private emails?
ES is KEY.
What a wonderful day.
Q is talking about GOOG‘s 10-Q filing with the SEC. My assumption would be for their 3/31/19 or 6/30/19 10-Q filing.Assumption correct.
2019 1 + 2 should be closely evaluated.
Help will be provided.
Senate to investigate 2019.
QUARTERLY REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
TRANSITION REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation or organization)
(I.R.S. Employer Identification Number)
If Cuban Troops and Militia do not immediately CEASE military and other operations for the purpose of causing death and destruction to the Constitution of Venezuela, a full and complete….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 30, 2019
….embargo, together with highest-level sanctions, will be placed on the island of Cuba. Hopefully, all Cuban soldiers will promptly and peacefully return to their island!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 30, 2019
- The regimes in Iran and Venezuela built close relationships during the Obama years
Dead silence from @AOC and other socialists about Venezuela. What! No lectures about how they need to start recycling? No praise for the gun confiscation policy of the Maduro regime? No calls to crush the bourgeois counterrevolutionaries in the street?
— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) April 30, 2019
This entire operation is going to be used against those who want socialism, those who want to take guns away from the people
- President Trump peace envoy for Afghanistan, Zalmay Khalilzad, will visit Doha this month to meet the Taliban as the US seeks to end its longest war. Last week, Khalilzad went to Moscow, where Russia and China voiced support for the US plan for a peace deal and stressed the need for an “intra-Afghan dialogue” that would see all sides in Afghanistan at a negotiating table. Qatar hosts the Taliban’s political office at the request of the US.
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo once again defended the left-wing terrorist group Antifa, this time declaring them a “good cause.”
- The FBI has been collecting information on Americans who have been helping the migrant caravans heading to the US-Mexico border, and is now investigating an alleged plot by “anti-fascist activists” to purchase weapons from a Mexican drug cartel.
- The investigation stems from a December 2018 scheme by the cartel to sell the weapons to activists. The man at the center of the investigation is Ivan Riebeling, described in the report as a “Mexico-based cartel associate known as Cobra Commander.” The report claimed the activists sought to “stage an armed rebellion at the border,” the paper reported.
- These activists “planned to disrupt U.S. law enforcement and military security operations at the US/Mexican border,” according to the report.
RR and Sessions can now both be called to testify.
Gitmo has been “renovated” and at LEAST 100 guards added.
The commander at the base has been replaced.
Ted cruz wraps it all up and tells it the way it is