ADP employment growth slows, the [CB] system continues to implode on itself. Certain Republicans are now fighting Trump’s tariffs.Trump for months has mentioned that the Fed should cut rates are start stimulus because the market would take off, its happening. The [CB] is struggling to control the narrative, new story, Italy is to blame, Italy now has other plans. Trump calls out Biden for plagiarizing. Manafort is now being sent to Rikers. Nadler still wants Mueller to testify. Judge Sullivan will not release the tapes of Flynn and Kislyak. Trump admin says since their is no Russian collusion the DNC lawsuit should be dropped. Ukraines president says he wants peace with Russia. The [DS] begins the process of trying to block as many outlets it can to try to control the narrative when the evidence is produced. The patriots already have a plan in place to deal with this.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.05.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- ADP reports that America added just 27k jobs in May (185k exp). This is the weakest growth since March 2010.
- Small business employment collapsed by 52k (large business rose) with very small (1-19 people) plunging…
- Republican senators from Mitch McConnell’s ‘decepticon caucus’ are now warning President Trump they will fully engage in an open effort to stop him from confronting the corrupt corporate systems that finance their life of indulgence. Tariff’s on Mexico are a bridge too far for Tom Donohue and the multinational Wall Street lobbying system. The republicans who benefit from K-Street lobbyist payments are now on full display.
- Senate Leader Mitch McConnell has one major career alliance that has been unbroken and unchanged for well over two decades. That alliance is with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and specifically with CoC President Tom Donohue. [SEE HERE and SEE HERE].
- However, decepticon senator John Kennedy (U-LA) has personally spoken to Trump and outlines the president will not back down in the face of their threats:
- McConnell directly controls about 8 to 15 republican senators; we have called them “The Decepticons” for years. [Cornyn, Thune, Porter, Blunt, Portman, Burr, Barasso, Crapo, Murkowski, Gardner, Roberts, Sasse, Tillis, Graham and now Romney]
- Trump is disrupting the global order of things
- Hopefully they will follow through with their threats. Then President Trump will veto their open-border position…. then they will have to override the President’s veto and voters will finally get to see the scale of the corruption within Mitch McConnell’s crew.
- Yes, Democrats are the opponents. However, the far more urgent MAGA enemy is Mitch McConnell.
“Jay Powell could hardly have delivered his message more clearly, even if doves had been released as he walked to the podium.” – SocGen’s Kit Juckes
- … global stocks gained for a third straight day bolstered by growing hopes that the global economy is deteriorating fast enough so that the Fed will cut interest rates this year – perhaps as soon as this month – to avert a recession, while the dollar languished near seven-week lows.
Lets go back in time a bit when Trump was pushing the Fed to cut rates.
- So For months, President Trump has been pushing The Fed to cut interest rates, lambasting them for raising rates last year “slowing us down.”
- Then, at the end of April (in the middle of the latest FOMC meeting), Trump took it one step further, demanding The Fed cut interest rates by 1 percentage point and to implement more money-printing quantitative easing. Trump tweeted out in April
Donald J. Trump
China is adding great stimulus to its economy while at the same time keeping interest rates low. Our Federal Reserve has incessantly lifted interest rates, even though inflation is very low, and instituted a very big dose of quantitative tightening. We have the potential to go…
Donald J. Trump
….up like a rocket if we did some lowering of rates, like one point, and some quantitative easing. Yes, we are doing very well at 3.2% GDP, but with our wonderfully low inflation, we could be setting major records &, at the same time, make our National Debt start to look small!
- Democrats denounced Mr. Trump’s comments, saying they showed his disregard for the traditional independence of the Fed and his desire to use its powers to help him win re-election.
“There’s no question that President Trump is seeking to undermine the long-term stability of the economy and independence of the Federal Reserve to boost his own re-election prospects,” said Senator Ron Wyden of Oregon, the top Democrat on the Finance Committee.
- BUT… things have changed very quickly among the establishment types.
- Financial Pundit David Rosenberg is catching on to Trumps plan, we knew this plan while ago, he tweeted the following
- the market is now demanding over 3 rate-cuts by the end of 2020 (and just less than two by the end of 2019), keeping the equity market dream alive…
The CB is now boxed in, all eyes are on the Fed, they are no longer behind the curtain, they are out front and they are responsible for the economy, this is Trumps plan, to bring them into the light, dark to light.
The IMF is now trying to establish the narrative that countries will be the problem because they have to much debt.
Joe Biden has been caught plagiarizing again and Trump went after him
- Joe Biden was called out for plagiarizing in 1987 when he used a series of phrases that closely mirrored a previous speech by British politician Neal Kinnock.
- This Biden incident of plagiarizing made the online journal plagiarismtoday.com.
- But Joe Biden’s most famous case of plagiarizing was back in the 1960’s in law school where it was “concluded that Mr. Biden had ”used five pages from a published law review article without quotation or attribution” and that he ought to be failed in the legal methods course for which he had submitted the 15-page paper.”
- Which brings us to the present
- Joe Biden was once again accused of plagiarizing, this time in his proposed trillion dollar green new deal.
- The Daily Mail reported:
Joe Biden’s Democratic presidential campaign amended his climate policy plan hours after it was released Tuesday because a handful of passages did not credit some of the sources in the proposal.
The changes come after The Daily Caller, a conservative news outlet, reported that several passages from Biden’s plan appeared to borrow from policy papers and statements written by outside groups without citation.
A Biden campaign statement says, ‘Several citations, some from sources cited in other parts of the plan, were inadvertently left out of the final version of the 22-page document.’
The added citations included passages from documents published by the Blue Green Alliance and the Carbon Capture Coalition.
President Trump did not let let this opportunity pass him by and slammed Sleepy Joe in a tweet
Plagiarism charge against Sleepy Joe Biden on his ridiculous Climate Change Plan is a big problem, but the Corrupt Media will save him. His other problem is that he is drawing flies, not people, to his Rallies. Nobody is showing up, I mean nobody. You can’t win without people!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 5, 2019
- Paul Manafort,will be given no special treatment beyond measures needed for security when he is transferred to Rikers Island, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Tuesday.
- “He is going to be treated, as much as humanly possible, like any other inmate, and would have the same rights and responsibilities,” de Blasio said
- Rikers is mainly used to house pre-trial detainees. However, the outdated facility has become a hive of violence, and its isolated location near LaGuardia Airport makes it difficult to transfer inmates to county courthouses around the city, often delaying trial times.
- The city is currently planning to close the facility by 2026 and replace it with modern jails in Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn.
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump’s victory).
11.3 – Podesta indicted
11.6 – Huma indicted
Manafort was placed into Trump’s camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D’s) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).
Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.
Manafort was a plant, He was an FBI plant and they are keeping him away from Barr.
- House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) told reporters in the US Capitol Wednesday that he’s “confident” Mueller would testify to his committee “soon.”
- Nadler also said he would subpoena Mueller for testimony if he had to,
- Mueller doesn’t want to be grilled by Republican lawmakers who will certainly ask him about his reliance on Hillary’s phony dossier and all of the corruption and conflicts of interest with his team.
- Republicans will also want to know why Mueller dragged out his investigation past the 2018 midterms even though he knew early on that Trump did not collude with the Russians.
- Judge Emmet Sullivan, a Clinton-appointee, reversed course on Tuesday and allowed the Justice Department to keep the transcripts of the calls between General Mike Flynn and former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak hidden from the public.
- Judge Sullivan last month ordered the transcripts of the recorded calls between Flynn and Kislyak to be released by last Friday, but federal prosecutors defied the judge’s orders.
- federal prosecutors refused to release the Flynn-Kislyak transcripts, arguing that the government “is not relying on any other recordings, of any person, for purposes of establishing the defendant’s guilt or determining his sentencing, nor are there any other recordings that are part of the sentencing record.”
- On Tuesday, Judge Sullivan said he accepted the government’s argument to keep the Flynn-Kislyak transcripts under wraps.
- Ironically, these are the very transcripts that were already selectively leaked to David Ignatius of the Washington Post in January of 2017 — this illegal leak to WaPo ultimately led to Flynn’s firing.
- New Ukrainian President Zelenskiy said he was ready to negotiate with Russia to end the war in eastern Ukraine while sticking to Ukraine’s goal of one day joining the European Union and the NATO alliance.
Chatter uptick re: how to effectively prevent cross-talk re: anti-narrative across all social media/online platforms.
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted [‘game the sys’] to test response, risk, and calc results.
‘Censorship’ [added] layers of inserted code ‘through keyword targeting’ in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
‘China-Russia-Iran’ ‘fake’ take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
Countermeasures in place.
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT ‘news’ website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as ‘Public Utility’ (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?