The US still has 2.2 million homes that are underwater since the financial crash of 2008. Even though prices have gone up it still has not fixed the problem. The MSM and the financial experts were wrong about the tariffs, we are not seeing an increase in consumer prices, import prices have declined. Trump new trade policy is in play and the economic reset plan is working, Xi is trapped and will need to make a deal. Trump announces new healthcare plan to help the people. The [DS] impeachment push is now falling apart, there is no crime, no obstruction and no collusion. The Russian hacking narrative is falling apart, new court records show the FBI never did any investigation in the DNC server hacking. Trump signs memorandum to provide order of succession in the C_A. Venezuela and the opposition are continuing peace talks. The [DS] push narrative for their next event, patriots are already prepared.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.16.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- with average national home values back above their pre-crisis highs, CoreLogic’s most recently quarterly survey of national homeowner equity found that there are still 2.2 million homes underwater in the US – a sign of just how bad the last bubble was, and a warning for where we might be headed.
- The percentage of homes with underwater mortgages in the US has shrunk between Q4 2018 and Q1 2019 by a full percentage point to just 4% of all mortgaged properties (or just 2.2 million homes). On a YoY basis, negative equity fell 11% from 2.5 million homes, or 4.7% of all mortgaged properties.
- However, in terms of national aggregate value, negative equity climbed slightly to approximately $304.4 billion at the end of the first quarter of 2019, an increase of $2.5 billion, from $301.9 billion in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- The national aggregate value of negative equity was approximately $304.4 billion at the end of the first quarter of 2019. This is up QoQ by approximately $2.5 billion, from $301.9 billion in the fourth quarter of 2018. Over the full year, the average homeowner gained approximately $6,400 in equity. Nevada homeowners saw the highest increase, with an average of $21,000 (likely thanks to that flood of California refugees fleeing to Sun Belt states for more affordable lifestyles.
- housing crisis is more visible in some of the hardest hit markets, Las Vegas (4.7%), Chicago (8.7%) and Miami (10%) still have among the highest rates of underwater mortgages in the country.
- The latest set of statistics from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) shows all of the MSM financial pundit claims of higher prices on imported goods due to Trump tariffs are simply disconnected from reality. In actuality the year-over-year prices of import products are actually dropping:
- U.S. Import prices fell 0.3 percent in May, the first monthly decline since a 1.4-percent drop in December. Import prices advanced 1.8 percent from December to April before the downturn in May. The price index for overall imports decreased 1.5 percent over the past 12 months, matching the drop in January. These were the largest over-the-year declines since the index fell 2.2 percent in August 2016. (See table 1.)
- The U.S steel and aluminum tariffs have been in effect globally since 2017. Tariffs on softwood lumber (Canada) & durable appliances (S. Korea), same duration. Additionally the first set of tariffs on China is now well over a year old; and the second set of expanded tariffs on China began a month ago; again, no material impact to the delivered price.
- Trump has taken the leverage of economics to levels of geopolitical strategy never seen before. Nowhere is the genius strategy more clear than in the way Trump has positioned the trade reset and confrontation with China.
- The upcoming G-20 summit is the last chance for Trump and Xi to reconcile considerable differences and President Trump has the strongest strategic position any Chinese official has ever faced.
- The economy in China is reeling from the pressure applied; and stunningly it has only been a month since the consequence phase began.
- In addition to tariff increases, the U.S. blacklisted Huawei Technologies Co., threatened other major Chinese tech companies and essentially cut-off China from the international supply chain it needs to sustain itself. Beijing responded by drawing up a list of “unreliable entities” and making threats against any enterprise that would walk away from business engagement with China.
- China does not believe in ‘concession from current position‘ within any terms.
- in advance of the G20 Summit in Japan President Trump has positioned Chairman Xi in a lose/lose dynamic. This forces the outlook of Beijing into a state of internal anxiety. Only President Donald Trump could have achieved this position, its quite remarkable from Bloomberg
By now, Xi Jinping is used to Donald Trump’s tariff threats. But the U.S. president’s latest ultimatum is personal, and the Chinese leader’s response could have far-reaching consequences for his political future.
Trump on Monday said he could impose tariffs “much higher than 25%” on $300 billion in Chinese goods if Xi doesn’t meet him at the upcoming Group of 20 summit in Japan. China’s foreign ministry — which usually refuses to provide details of meetings until the very last minute — declined Tuesday to say whether the meeting would take place.
The brinkmanship puts Xi — China’s strongest leader in decades — in perhaps the toughest spot of his six-year presidency. If Xi caves to Trump’s threats, he risks looking weak at home. If he declines the meeting, he must accept the economic costs that come with Trump possibly extending the trade conflict through the 2020 presidential elections.
zhang Jian, an associate professor at Peking University said. “Whether they meet or not, none of the possible scenarios are good for President Xi or the economy in the long run,”
- China NEVER faces lose/lose situations.
- Earlier today President Donald Trump delivered remarks on expanding health coverage options for employers and workers through health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs).
- Under the rule, employers will be able to provide their workers with tax-preferred funds to pay for the cost of health insurance coverage that workers purchase in the individual market. The rule will particularly benefit small businesses that face costs in offering a traditional group health plan and businesses that do not currently offer coverage.
[Transcript] THE PRESIDENT: (Applause.) Thank you.
- Trump said the following
- Two years ago, in October of 2017, trump signed an executive order to increase healthcare choice and competition all across our nation. Since that time, my administration has worked tirelessly to expand options and drive down the cost of healthcare for the American people.
- We also have launched a new initiative to bring down the price of prescription drugs. We are holding Big Pharma accountable. And, I must say, Big Pharma has also been working with us to try and get prices down.
- We’ve asked Congress to support a new research initiative to find a breakthrough cure for childhood cancers. And we’ve begun a public health campaign to eradicate AIDS in America once and for all. And that’s really taking place like nobody would believe. We’re looking at a 10-year plan. And at the end of 10 years, we’re going to be in very good shape. Who would’ve thought that was possible even just a short time ago?
- And we’re now working with Congress to pass legislation that ends surprise medical billing.
- We’re promoting price transparency to force competition and drive down cost.
- And we’re going to have another big announcement in two weeks, unrelated but something that’s going to have a profound effect on the things that we’re talking about and have been talking about over the last two and a half years. It’s going to be something really incredible.
- And we will always protect patients with preexisting conditions.
- HRAs will now receive the same tax treatment that other employer-provided health plans have always enjoyed. There was a lot of restrictions, and it was impossible until now. This is something that its time has come. It’s popular. It’s really, really been a success. And I think this is going to be — for many people, this will be the way of the future.
- The previous administration imposed crushing fines and other penalties on HRAs to prevent employees from selecting the plan of their choice. It was impossible. we are eliminating all of those restrictions. And thanks to the changes we’re making, an estimated 11 million Americans will now choose their own plans with the help of the HRAs.
Now the dems the DS players they are trying to push impeachment and it seems that its not going well for them, remember there is no crime and mueller already reported to collusion no obstruction, the support for impeachment is dwindling, Trump tweeted out the following
Yesterday was the Radical Left Democrats big Impeachment day. They worked so hard to make it something really big and special but had one problem – almost nobody showed up. “The Media admits low turnout for anti-Trump rallies.” @FoxNews “All around the Country people are…….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 16, 2019
…..saying enough. Democrat voters want to hear the politicians talking about issues. This is a huge distraction and will only help Donald Trump get elected.” @JedediahBila “Greatest President since Ronald Reagan” said a counter-protester. LehighValleyLive
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 16, 2019
The entire narrative to get trump out of office is based on the Russian collusion story, the MSM and the DS cannot deviate from this story, they need to continue the lie, or all of their stories fall apart. Lets look at the DNC Russian hacking story
- the DOJ previously admitted the DNC would not let FBI investigators review the DNC server. Instead the DNC provided the FBI with analysis of a technical review done through a cyber-security contract with Crowdstrike.
- The narrative around the DNC hack claim was always sketchy; many people believe the DNC email data was downloaded onto a flash drive and leaked. When looking at the court filing (full pdf below), the story begins to fall apart. Discovery is a wonderful thing
- lawyers representing Roger Stone requested the full Crowdstrike report on the DNC hack. When the DOJ responded to the Stone motion they made a rather significant admission. Not only did the FBI not review the DNC server, the FBI/DOJ never even saw the Crowdstrike report.
- The FBI and DOJ were only allowed to see a “draft” report prepared by Crowdstrike, and that report was redacted… and that redacted draft is the “last version of the report produced”; meaning, there are no unredacted & final versions.
- This means the FBI and DOJ, and all of the downstream claims by the intelligence apparatus; including the December 2016 Joint Analysis Report and January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment, all the way to the Weissmann/Mueller report and the continued claims therein; were based on the official intelligence agencies of the U.S. government and the U.S. Department of Justice taking the word of a hired contractor for the Democrat party….. despite their inability to examine the server and/or actually see an unredacted technical forensic report from the investigating contractor.
- The entire apparatus of the U.S. government just took their word for it…
- …and used the claim therein as an official position….
- …which led to a subsequent government claim, in court, of absolute certainty that Russia hacked the DNC.
- Think about that for a few minutes.
- The full intelligence apparatus of the United States government is relying on a report they have never even been allowed to see or confirm; that was created by a paid contractor for a political victim that would not allow the FBI to investigate their claim.
- The DNC server issue is foundation, and cornerstone, of the U.S. government’s position on “Russia hacking” and the election interference narrative; and that narrative is based on zero factual evidence to affirm the U.S. government’s position.
- So lets take this a step further, Another Internet sleuth and techie by the name of Yaacov Apelbaum posted an incredible report earlier this year with information basically proving that the DNC was not hacked by the Russians.
- Apelbaum’s first argument is this –
According to the WaPo (using CrowdStrike, DOJ, and their other usual hush-hush government sources in the know), the attack was perpetrated by a Russian unit lead by Lieutenant Captain Nikolay Kozachek who allegedly crafted a malware called X-Agent and used it to get into the network and install keystroke loggers on several PCs. This allowed them to see what the employees were typing and take screenshots of the employees’ computer.
This is pretty detailed information, but if this was the case, then how did the DOJ learn all of these ‘details’ and use them in the indictments without the FBI ever forensically evaluating the DNC/HRC computers? And since when does the DOJ, an organization that only speaks the language of indictments use hearsay and 3rd parties like the British national Matt Tait (a former GCHQ collector and a connoisseur of all things related to Russian collusion), CrowdStrike, or any other evidence lacking chain of custody certification as a primary source for prosecution?
A second point by Apelbaum is –
… that three of the Russian GRU officers on the DOJ wanted list were allegedly working concurrently on multiple non-related projects like interfering with the 2016 United States elections (both HRC and DNC) while at the same time they were also allegedly hacking anti-doping agencies (Images 2-3).
Above are pictures of the individuals the FBI says were working on both the DNC/HRC email hacking and the Olympic doping projects.
The same guys were working on both projects which is all but impossible. (Do we really know if they’re even Russians?)
The fact that the three had multiple concurrent high impact and high visibility project assignments is odd because this is not how typical offensive cyber intelligence teams operate. These units tend to be compartmentalized, they are assigned to a specific mission, and the taskforce stays together for the entire duration of the project.
- That brings us to Julian Assange, we know that WikiLeaks has stated numerous times that Russia did not provide them with the emails they leaked in 2016 and Julian Assange has stated that WikiLeaks had nothing to do with Russia.
- Mueller never interviewed WikiLeaks in an effort to determine how they received the Clinton emails. Of course the Mueller team could not risk WikiLeaks saying the emails were not received from Russia which would destroy their Russia hacked the DNC fairy tale.
- But don’t worry Assange will clear it all up when he is brought back to the US.
An Anon asked a question to Q
What can you tell us about Assange??(/pb)
Threat is real.
Key to DNC ‘source’ ‘hack’ ‘187’.
- By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Federal Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, as amended, 5 U.S.C. 3345 et seq. (the “Act”), it is hereby ordered that:
- Section 1. Order of Succession. Subject to the provisions of section 2 of this memorandum and to the limitations set forth in the Act, the following officers of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), in the order listed, shall act as and perform the functions and duties of the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (D/CIA), during any period in which the D/CIA has died, resigned, or otherwise becomes unable to perform the functions and duties of the office of D/CIA:
- (a) Deputy Director, CIA;
- (b) Chief Operating Officer, CIA;
- (c) Deputy Director of CIA for Operations;
- (d) Deputy Director of CIA for Analysis;
- (e) Deputy Director of CIA for Science and Technology;
- (f) Deputy Director of CIA for Digital Innovation;
- (g) Deputy Director of CIA for Support;
- (h) General Counsel, CIA;
- (i) Deputy Chief Operating Officer, CIA;
Impossible to clean.
Operations –> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
- Frank Report broke the news on the government’s move to seize various NXIVM-related assets (As indicated in that report, the government had already obtained consent from Lauren Salzman and Allison Mack to seize those assets – and was expected to receive similar consents from Nancy Salzman, Clare Bronfman, and Kathy Russell in the near future).
- The assets to be seized include the following:
(1) The real property located at 8 Hale Drive, Halfmoon New York 12065, together with its respective buildings, appurtenances, improvements, fixtures, attachments, easements and furnishings;
- (2) Fifteen thousand six hundred seventy dollars and zero cents ($15,670.00) in United States currency seized on or about March 27, 2018 from 3 Oregon Trail, Waterford, New York 12188;
- (3) Three hundred ninety thousand one hundred eighty dollars and zero cents ($390,180.00) in United States currency seized on or about March 27, 2018 from 3 Oregon Trail, Waterford, New York 12188;
- (4) One hundred nine thousand seven hundred twenty-seven dollars and zero cents ($109,727.00) in United States currency seized on or about March 27, 2018 from 3 Oregon Trail, Waterford, New York 12188;
- (5) The real property located at 7 Generals Way, Clifton Park, New York 12065, together with its respective buildings, appurtenances, improvements, fixtures, attachments, easements and furnishings, and all proceeds traceable thereto;
- (6) The real property located at 455 New Karner Road, Albany, NY 12205, together with its respective buildings, appurtenances, improvements, fixtures, attachments, easements and furnishings, and all proceeds traceable thereto;
- (7) The real property located at 457 New Karner Road, Albany, NY 12205, together with its respective buildings, appurtenances, improvements, fixtures, attachments, easements and furnishings, and all proceeds traceable thereto; and
- (8) The real property located at 449 New Karner Road, Albany, NY 12205, together with its respective buildings, appurtenances, improvements, fixtures, attachments, easements and furnishings, and all proceeds traceable thereto.
Allison Mack [NXIVM] arrested [date]?
When does a bird sing?
Schneiderman resigns [date]?
Eyes Wide Open.
Who will be next?
Ray Chandler = Allison Mack x 100
Now we know the OBama administration was sending the inadmissable migrants to different sactuary cities, now we see certain states are not liking what Trump is doing, of course he did this on purpose, but in Florida the governor just signed a bill banning santuary cities in the state of Florida, Trump tweeted out the following
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis just signed Bill banning Sanctuary Cities in State, & forcing all law enforcement agencies to cooperate with Federal Immigration authorities. Bill prohibits local Gov’t from enacting Sanctuary policies that protect undocumented immigrants…@FoxNews
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 16, 2019
….More and more states want to do this but their governors and leaders don’t have the courage to do so. The politics will soon mandate, however, because people from California, & all over the land, are demanding that Sanctuary Cities be GONE. No illegals, Drugs or Trafficking!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 16, 2019
- Knife crime has risen to a nine-year high with the number of fatal stabbings in England and Wales at its highest level since records began in 1946.
- According to the Ministry of Justice, more than 22,000 cases of people possessing or making threats with a knife came before the courts in the 12 months to March this year, which represents an increase of one-third in just five years.
- In just the first three months of this year, 5,759 instances were dealt with by the justice system, the highest level over a three month period in a decade, reports The Times.
Khan’s London: Average of 40 Knife Crimes Every Day
A Freedom of Information request by has revealed there are an average of 40 knife related incidents every day in London.
- The new figures echo those released by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) in April, which showed that there were 40,829 knife related incidents across England and Wales in the previous year, an average of 112 every single day.
- Trump criticized London Mayor Sadiq Khan for the violence, calling the politician a “disaster” and warning that the situation will only get worse.
Trump tweeted out the following
- Venezuelan President Juan Guaidó confirmed on Thursday he sent a team of diplomats to Sweden to negotiate with other world powers towards a solution to the country’s ongoing political and humanitarian crisis.
- The talks, which took place in the Swedish capital of Stockholm, were attended by representatives of Russia, the Vatican, Cuba, and the European Union. The United States was invited but declined to attend.
- None of the state actors participating recognize Guaidó as the nation’s president.
- Iran will announce further moves on Monday to scale back compliance with an international nuclear pact that the United States abandoned last year, the semi-official Tasnim news agency reported on Sunday.
- “Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation tomorrow at the Arak heavy water site will announce preparatory steps that have been taken to further decrease Tehran’s commitments under the deal,” Tasnim said, without citing sources.
- Iran stopped complying in May with some commitments in the 2015 nuclear deal that was agreed with global powers
- The Times earlier Saturday published a new report about the United States’ efforts to penetrate Russia’s power grid. The Times, citing current and former government officials, noted that the actions are a warning to Moscow on how the Trump administration is using new authorities to unleash cyber tools in an aggressive manner.
- The officials said that the U.S. was deploying computer code within Russia’s grid and other targets. The moves are reportedly a part of a broader initiative to combat Russia’s hacking in the 2018 midterm elections.