Boris Johnson says that the UK will be leaving the EU no matter what, deal or no deal. Trump is meeting with Xi at the G20 meeting, he will probably announce a deal is in the works, he is scheduled to meet Moon Jae in SK after the G20. Trump is contradicting the Fed and this will accelerate, this is part of the plan and its on track. The [DS] is playing their hand and they already lost but they don’t know it yet. Jim Jordan let’s the [DS] have it and explains the Hatch Act. Samantha Power’s emails show that she was biased, plus she unmasked without authorization. Trump and the patriots are dripping more and more information out the public to get them all on the same page. Trump picks a new ICE directory. Peace is coming to Iran, NK and Afghanistan, wait for it.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.26.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
If I become PM, we will leave the EU on 31st October, deal or no deal. Today I have asked @Jeremy_Hunt whether he will also commit to this date, no matter what. We must keep our promises to the British people and deliver Brexit – no ifs, no buts, and no second referendum. pic.twitter.com/YgRSfESSFY
— Boris Johnson (@BorisJohnson) June 25, 2019
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 26, 2019
- Steen Jakobsen, chief investment officer at Saxo Bank, talks about recent attacks on the Fed and ECB by President Trump.
- The Federal Reserve and financial markets remain far apart on interest rate expectations.
- Where the Fed is indicating only small movements on rates, market pricing is for four cuts by April 2020.
- Economists and strategists say a total Fed disappointment probably would shave 7% off the stock market.
- It looks like Trump took at a shot at the fed once agains. during his interview with FOX Business Network host Maria Bartiromo.
- President Trump told Bartiromo,
“We’re taking money out and raising interest rates. It’s insane. He never should have raised interest rates to the extent that he did. If he would have raised them, just half, and if he would have not done the quantitative tightening, our market would have been up another 10,000 points and I’ll tell you, GDP would have been up another point or two points… Here’s a guy — nobody ever heard of him before. And now, I made him, and he wants to show how tough he is, okay. Let him show how tough he is. He’s a– he’s a– he’s not doing a good job.”Via FOX Business Network:
The DS is throwing everything at Trump, they are playing their full hand because they know if they can’t trump out of the way now it is the end and they might even resort to something more drastic like an attempt on his life, remember they are not going to go down with out a fight and they will fight until the end. The hand is falling apart, take for instance the story by E jean carroll,
- CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Monday interviewed E. Jean Carroll, a woman who alleged Donald Trump raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the 1990’s.
- Bergdorf Goodman is a very high-end department store packed with attentive salespeople and security which makes Carroll’s claims even more preposterous.
- Carroll’s story is eerily similar to an episode of Law and Order from season 13 — right down to the rape fantasy in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room
Now they are going after Kellyanne Conway with the hatch hact and Jim Jordan let them have it.
- Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH) on Wednesday defended President Trump’s counselor Kellyanne Conway during a Hatch Act hearing.
- Jordan called out Obama’s corrupt officials who targeted conservatives for ruin and said the hit on Conway is “outrageous, unprecedented, unfair and just flat out wrong.”
- “In the Obama Administration, Hilda Solis, Mr. Castro and Josh Earnest were all found to violate the Hatch Act, OSC didn’t recommend they be fired — for some of those people they didn’t even issue a public report,” Jim Jordan said, adding, “Americans hate unfairness and they know it when they see it. They also hate double standards.”
- Jim Jordan ripped into Obama’s corrupt IRS official Lois Lerner for targeting political opponents.
- “Remember just a few years ago when the IRS systematically targeted people because they had different political persuasion? Federal employees can’t do what Lois Lerner in the IRS did when they targeted Tea Party groups,” Jordan said.
- Take a listen to what Jim Jordan said
- The Democrat-led House Oversight Committee voted 25-16 to authorize a subpoena for Kellyanne Conway over (non existent) Hatch Act violations.
- Congressman Mark Meadows also called out the corrupt Obama administration on Wednesday during the hearing.
- “[W]e have one standard for Kellyanne Conway and another standard for everybody else and so if you’re gonna subpoena people, let’s subpoena Samantha Power,” he said. “Let’s make sure she comes in because you know what I have? I have emails on her official account where she was going after Donald Trump while she was working for our government and indeed at the same time was unmasking individuals!” Meadows said.
Robert Mueller will testify on July 17, lets see if this really happens, now
- According to Adam Schiff, Robert Mueller has agreed to deliver congressional testimony to a “joint panel” of the House Intelligence and Judiciary Committees, on July 17th.
- ♦ First, to frame the narrative for the appearance, HPSCI Chairman Adam Schiff releases a letter signed by *only* Nadler and Schiff, that “threatened” a subpoena. This subpoena letter is a prop for a pre-planned theatrical event. How do we know? Because only Schiff and Nadler signed it (no coordination with ranking members). It’s an optic to set the cornerstone for a narrative that Schiff and Nadler want Mueller’s appearance.
- ♦ Second, the joint committee approach is also part of the strategy. With 40 members from both committees there will intentionally only be ONE ROUND of questions. The size of the committee is part of the design to protect Robert Mueller.
- Knowing Mueller was in deep discussions with Schiff and Nadler to coordinate the appearance, the optic of the letter and the size of the committee are the first two immediate flares that indicate a staged performance is being set-up.
- Here’s the letter:
- “Shifty, Pelosi and Nadler have to be very careful with Mueller to avoid exposing the coordinated enterprise behind the two-year Rosenstein, Weissmann and Mueller scheme. It will be interesting to see how they plan it out.”
- Over the next couple of weeks you most likely will see a manufactured event take place
- Trump claimed that special counsel Robert Mueller ‘illegally terminated’ texts between “The two lovers, the two pathetic lovers, those two lovebirds” Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.
- The two former FBI employees at the center of the agency’s early Trump investigation sent thousands of text messages to each other which revealed their extreme animus for the then-candidate Trump.
- “Robert Mueller, they worked for him … they had texts back and forth … Mueller terminated them illegally. He terminated the emails, he terminated all of the stuff between Strzok and Page … He terminated them. They’re gone. That’s illegal. That’s a crime,” Trump said.
- While Trump did not provide evidence for his claim, he was likely referring to a December report by the DOJ’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) which found that after he was fired from the Mueller probe, the special counsel’s office allowed Strzok’s phone to be wiped clean by the FBI before it was reassigned to another agent.
So Mueller’s team wiped ALL of the data off of Peter Strzok’s iPhone after determining “it contained no substantive text messages.” Given what we know about Strzok, this smells like quite the coverup. Time for Congress to step in?https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf …
- Separately, the OIG recovered approximately 19,000 Strzok-Page texts from their Galaxy S5 phones. The messages span a “gap” in text messages between December 15, 2016 and May 17, 2017.
Then the patriots dripped out more information to the public and this is about Samantha Powers
- It turns out that Power — the diplomat whose authority inexplicably was used to unmask hundreds of Americans’ names in secret intelligence reports during the 2016 election — engaged in similar Trump-bashing on her official government email, according to documents unearthed by an American Center for Law and Justice lawsuit. The conservative legal group is run by Trump defense attorney Jay Sekulow.
- The discovery could add a new dimension — a question of political bias — to a long-running congressional investigation into why Power’s authority was used to unmask hundreds of Americans’ names in secret National Security Agency intercepts during the 2016 election. That practice of unmasking continues to grow today.
- After Trump stunned the world with his general election win over Hillary Clinton, the observations of Power and those emailing her on her official government account turned more vitriolic.
- “I am discouraged and frightened. Electing a right-wing president is something, but such a morally repugnant bully!” read a Nov. 14, 2016, email to Power from a sender whose name the State Department redacted for privacy reasons. The email referred to former Trump strategist Steve Bannon as “an avowed racist” and predicted, “The worst is coming.”
- There is no evidence in the released documents that Power responded or chastised the sender for using government email for such political animosity.
- But there is ample evidence she engaged in similar Trump-bashing.
- In December 2016, for example, when sent a news story about Trump’s effort to communicate a new policy direction for the U.N., Power snarkily replied: “This reflects the lack of understanding of history.”
- When Trump announced his intent to withdraw the U.S. from a global climate deal, Power emailed a colleague: “Lord help us all.”
- And when a routine diplomatic issue with Japan arose in late November 2016, Power emailed another colleague: “It is unreal how the Trump dynamic has changed things.”
- Perhaps most telling are Power’s efforts to arrange media interviews and speeches during her final days in office, clearly aiming to counter the incoming president’s agenda and fan the narrative that Trump might be dangerously soft on matters involving Russia and mercilessly hard on immigrants.
- When Jorge Ramos, news anchor for the Spanish-language network Univision, floated an idea for an exit interview, Power suggested her anguish at seeing Democrats lose the election was receding the more she watched Trump in action.
- At first blush, the Power emails may seem to be nothing more than political screeds from government elitists exhibiting their disbelief that America elected Trump. But the president’s defenders and congressional investigators see reason for concern.
- “The sheer political panic evidenced in Samantha Power’s emails shows that ‘the fix was in’ against the incoming administration even before the 45th president was sworn into office,” said Sekulow, one of Trump’s lawyers and founder of the center that successfully sued to obtain the documents.
- One thing clear from Power’s emails is an effort to turn a burgeoning Russia scandal against Trump during her final days in office.
- For example, when a reporter emailed that he was working on a story advancing the Trump-Russia collusion theory, she asked Barack Obama’s deputy national security adviser, Ben Rhodes, to assist. “Sounds serious. Can you follow up, Ben?” she emailed.
- And on Jan. 17, 2017, three days before she and Obama left office, Power worked into the wee hours of the morning to make her final speech one that would warn Trump might have the wrong formula for addressing Russia aggression.
- the most important impact of the emails may lie in the ongoing investigation into the Obama administration’s unmasking of American names in secret foreign intelligence reports.
- Congressional investigators confirmed more than two years ago that there was a massive spike between 2014 and 2016 in the number of names Obama officials asked be unmasked, including dozens involving Trump campaign and transition officials.
- Though Power’s U.N. job did not have regular intelligence-gathering responsibilities, her name was invoked as the authority for unmasking hundreds of American names in 2016 — averaging more than one American name per day, the investigation found.
- When Power was questioned last summer, she gave congressional investigators an unsettling answer: She claimed that she did not specifically request many of the unmaskings and that other government officials must have used her name as a justification.
- Multiple congressional investigations continue to pursue how and why those unmaskings occurred, and whether any led to damaging leaks such as the January 2017 publication of secret intercepts between Russia’s ambassador and then-Trump national security adviser Mike Flynn.
[SPY OP][WH [Hussein][VJ][DM][JB][RE][[[JK]]][SP][KM]]←—-→[HRC/DNC][C_A [JB][CLAS1-5]](NSA – play/reveal TT) ^^[DNI [JC]] ^^^^^^^ ^^[DOJ [LL][SY][BO-CS(UK)][DL][PS][DL][JC][MM][RB]]←——–→[BC]*^^^^^[FBI [JC][AM][JR][MS][BP][PS][LP][JB][MK][JC][SM][TG][KC]]←————→[[HRC][BC][HA][CM]………][FAKE NEWS]^^^^[NO NAME][MEDIA – [JB][JC] LEAKS—→POTUS Daily Brief/FBI]^^^^[FUSION GPS](Shell2)←——–(CS)——-→[NO NAME][PERKINS COIE](Shell2) ^^^^^[WASH FREE BEACON](Shell1) ^^^^^^[[HRC][JP][RM]/DNC[DWS]/[JC]]←—–→[UK PM/MI6/SIS[SPY ACTIV]]←—→[CS]*Tarmac (final meeting – no charges/drop = supreme court)*Go-Between(s) (meetings 1-4)Hussein (3) NAT SEC ORDERS OFFICIAL (POTUS CAN DECLAS)(Bottom-to-top (see now))(FBI/DOJ to expand fast)FISA apps FALSE activate domestic spy campaign (UK assist – feed to C_A (cannot operate domestically)(JB)They NEVER thought she would lose.Q
- Should a vacancy come up on the Supreme Court before the 2020 election, President Trump said he would absolutely fill the seat promptly
- two justices nominated by Democratic presidents are up there in age: Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 86 (and has recently had health problems) and Stephen Breyer is 80.
- McConnell said last month that if a Supreme Court vacancy occurs during the 2020 presidential campaign, Republicans would move quickly. “Oh, we’d fill it,” McConnell said to laughter from the audience..
- “The flow has very substantially slowed down,” Trump said on June 20, acknowledging Mexico taking quick action to secure the border.
- “It’s already had a big impact,” he continued.
Mexico is keeping its promise & now sending 15,000 troops to border to help with crisis. Meanwhile Dems won’t fund beds for migrant children. Mexico continues to do more than Congressional Dems to secure our border, and its time for them to STEP UP! pic.twitter.com/D1Nuw9jiZ9
— Vice President Mike Pence (@VP) June 25, 2019
- President Trump has selected acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Mark Morgan to be the acting head the Department of Homeland Security agency that oversees all border and customs operations,
- The White House has not announced the decision yet, but it seems Morgan has accepted the job already
- Customs and Border Protection Commissioner John Sanders informed acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan, his predecessor, on Monday he would be resigning July 5. Sanders shared the letter with the agency’s 60,000 personnel Tuesday.
- Four ISIS terrorists were arrested in Nicaragua on their way to the United States.
- The Egyptians were named as Mohamed Ibrahim, 33, and Mahmoud Samy Eissa, 26, while the Iraqis were Ahmed Ghanim Mohamed Al Jubury, 41 and Mustafa Ali Mohamed Yaoob, 29.
- According to La Prensa — The Nicaraguan Army arrested four alleged terrorists of the Islamic State (IS). Three of them correspond to the subjects that Costa Rica reported being in Nicaragua, after passing through the Costa Rican immigration controls.
- The ISIS terrorists entered illegally from Costa Rica, through the unmarked border crossing, known as La Guasimada, in the municipality of Cárdenas, department of Rivas.
Four men with suspected ties to the Islamic State militant group were captured on Tuesday by members of the Nicaraguan armed forces after entering the country illegally from Costa Rica, Nicaraguan police said.
The identities of three of the men matched those of suspects featured in an alert attributed to U.S. Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) warning that three possible terrorists had recently arrived in Central America.
In a statement, Nicaraguan police said two of the men were Egyptian nationals and the other two were Iraqi. The four were due to be deported back to Costa Rica, it added.
The Egyptians were named as Mohamed Ibrahim, 33, and Mahmoud Samy Eissa, 26, while the Iraqis were Ahmed Ghanim Mohamed Al Jubury, 41 and Mustafa Ali Mohamed Yaoob, 29.
The first three men were named in the HSI alert published by Mexican media on Monday, which identified them as possible members of Islamic State headed for the United States.
Project veritas video that was posted with a google insider was taken down because of privacy issues. But we know this is not the real reason. Now we find out that
- A group of Google executives have suddenly deleted their social media presence after a new expose revealed their plans to use their Internet search engine to destroy President Donald Trump’s 2020 election campaign.
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) June 25, 2019
“Google should not be deciding whether content is important or trivial and they most assuredly should not be meddling in our election process. They need their immunity stripped…” Full statement, here: https://t.co/ND9zQRgou6
— Louie Gohmert (@replouiegohmert) June 24, 2019
DEVELOPING INSIDER: We have more documents from an insider within Google/ Youtube that @Project_Veritas about to imminently release. Your company’s statement, @SusanWojcicki is about to look very very bad. pic.twitter.com/e6r8PjqOhD
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) June 26, 2019
We are now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, Afghanistan and the US move forward with the peace deal. Pompeo tweets out the following.
Afghanistan has come far in the last 18 years. Afghans yearn for #peace and we share their desire to end the conflict. Peace would offer Afghans and the wider region a different future, one which we are ready to support. pic.twitter.com/tDGo0HSmEI
— Secretary Pompeo (@SecPompeo) June 25, 2019
- During a surprise visit to Kabul, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed that the US is prepared to remove its troops from Afghanistan, ending 18+ years of military presence in the country. Pompeo says that the US has “made clear to the Taliban” that they are prepared for such a pullout, but said the two sides still have not agreed on a timeline for the exact withdrawal.
So lets put all of this together
Trump is has removed the black sites of Iran
Trump has now leveraged iran into peace talks
Pompeo is travels to Afganistan begins the narrative of peace.
Pompeo announces US troops will pull out of afghanistan
Trump meeting with Xi at the G20 meeting, will seal the deal
DS desperate playing their hand, patriots are drip feeding the public, very calm, letting the DS destroy themselves. wait, hold, wait for it, its coming