The [CB] are using every trick in the book to stop the BREXIT from happening, they are using delays, fear disinformation, propaganda you name it they are doing everything to make the people say its not worth it. BLS reports that employment is much higher than expected. Trump meets with Chinese and says the deal is very close to being done. Trump tells the Fed that they need to lower rates, the plan is in action. Trump’s nominees to the Fed are gold bugs who would like to have the dollar backed by gold. The MSM and Biden are just brushing off the accusations. Trump says Biden is a threat to himself, China, Ukraine, Esptein’s Island. [DS] tries to get financial records, Meadows and Jordan block them. Rybicki says they were blocked from looking at HRC laptop. Trump is at the border, the wall is being built. The plan in Mar-a-Lago was to block the Chinese trade agreement and to stop Trump from having meeting their. Nice try, big fail.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.05.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- There seems no dirty trick that the PTB and their useful idiots will not employ in their ongoing campaign to keep the UK in the prison of the EU and keep the sinking ship of the EU afloat.
- Project fear: This was successfully used in the Scottish Independence Referendum and has been rolled out again in an attempt to reverse the Leave vote in UK’s EU referendum campaign. After the Leave vote result, media immediately went into (hysterical) overdrive with its tales of woe and chaos regarding the ‘inevitable’ collapse of the UK economy.
- Disinformation: The ‘experts’ from the political and media class assured that life in the EU was wonderful and full of promise and if we only gave it a little more time it would become a veritable Shangri la.
- Confusion: When the population has been subject to non-stop propaganda offensive waged by the media – private and state – .
- BLS reported that the US added 196K payrolls in March, higher than the 177K expected, while February payrolls were revised modestly higher to 33K from 20K.
- There are no coincidences U.S. prosecutors notified Huawei in a court filing they intend to use classified surveillance evidence gained through a FISA warrant against the Chinese state-owned enterprise.
- A few hours later, President Trump holds a meeting in the oval office to discuss trade issues with Chinese Vice-Premier Liu He….
- “We have a ways to go,” Trump told reporters at a meeting with Chinese Vice Premier Liu He at the White House. “We are rounding the turn” and while a deal to end the trade war between the U.S. and China isn’t yet ready, a “very monumental” agreement may be announced in about about a month as “talks may continue for 4 weeks, and another 2 after that.” Trump said “we’re very well-along on the deal. It’s a very complex deal. It’s a very big deal. It’s one of the biggest deals ever made. Maybe the biggest deal ever made.”
- Trump said intellectual property protection, certain tariffs and enforcement of the deal are all outstanding issues that haven’t been resolved. “We’ve agreed to far more than we have left to agree to,” he said. “This is the granddaddy of them all.”
- President Trump called on the Federal Reserve to drop rates Friday, saying that the central bank’s efforts to shrink its balance sheet are imposing a drag on the economy.
- “I personally think the Fed should drop rates. I think they really slowed us down,” the president told reporters.
- Trump’s apparent picks for open seats on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, Stephen Moore and Herman Cain, are interested in fixing the price of the dollar in quantities of gold—bringing back a system that President Richard Nixon abandoned in 1971.
- Their stance on gold encapsulates how far the two are outside the mainstream.
- Then again, the person who wants them on the Fed is more open to the idea. While campaigning for president in 2016, Trump told GQ, “Bringing back the gold standard would be very hard to do, but boy, would it be wonderful. We’d have a standard on which to base our money.”
- Cain is all-in for gold. In an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal that he wrote in 2012 he wrote: “Gold is kryptonite to big-spending politicians. It is to the moochers and looters in government what sunlight and garlic are to vampires.” Moore,
Q: Do we have the gold?>>4280876
Gold shall destroy FED.
Biden has been kept in the news, we discussed his dealing in Ukraine and China, I believe his name is staying in the news on purpose, this is not a coincidence. The patriots will be using this against Biden, Trump said the following
- “I don’t see Joe Biden as a threat. No, I don’t see him as a threat. I think he is only a threat to himself,”
Tom Fitton of Judicial watch is not backing down, he is going after it all
- judicial Watch announced that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of State for communications between Obama Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Ambassador Victoria Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.
- Nuland served as Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs from September 2013 until January 2017.
- Judicial Watch filed the suit after the State Department failed to respond to a November 1, 2018, FOIA request (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State(No. 1:19-cv-00574)). Judicial Watch seeks:
- Any and all records of communication between Ambassador Victoria Nuland and any of the following individuals between January 1, 2016 and January 25, 2017:
- Professor Joseph Mifsud
- Mr. Christopher Steele
- Mr. Glenn Simpson
- Mrs. Nellie Ohr
- Former CIA Director John Brennan
- Former Undersecretary of State Patrick Kennedy
- Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
- Former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates
- Former Assistant Attorney General John P. Carlin
- Former Deputy Assistant Attorney General George Toscas
- Former DOJ Official David Laufman
- Former Homeland Security Advisor Lisa Monaco
- Former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr
- Former FBI Director James Comey
- Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok
- FBI Attorney Lisa Page
- FBI Attorney James Baker
- Former FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki
- FBI Assistant Director Edward William Priestap
- Former FBI Agent John Giacalone
- Former FBI Agent Michael Steinbach
- Former FBI Agent Josh Campbell
- The author of the anti-Trump dossier, Christopher Steele, reportedly had developed long-standing relationships with senior State Department officials including Ambassador Victoria Nuland, “
The DS is now in a full panic, they have nothing, their investigation is fake, there is no basis for it, look how desperate they are.
- Democrat Chairs of three different committees sent a letter in March demanding Capital One Financial Corporation hand over all of President Trump’s financial records related to his businesses, real estate and foreign investments,
- House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings, House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff, and Chairwoman of the Committee on Financial Services, Maxine Waters, addressed the letter to the CEO of Capital One.
- Thankfully, Capital One responded to the rabid Democrat lawmakers and told them to “get a subpoena.”
- Sara Carter reported:
- Republican members of the committees were NOT consulted on the Democrat inquiry into Trump’s Capital One records,
- Reps. Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan sent a letter to Capital One Financial Corporation on Wednesday letting them know the Democrats exceeded the Committee’s authority under House Rule X.
“We write to express to you our concerns with the inquiry as it exceeds the Committee’s legislative authority under House Rule X,” said Meadows and Jordan, in a letter sent April, 3, 2019 to Capital One Financial Institution. “As we understand the focus of the request, it broadly seeks 15 separate categories and subcategories of material relating to the finances and holdings of business entities previously associated with President Trump.”
Jordan and Meadows note that the “request also seeks all documents provided in response to ‘any request, subpoena, inquiry or investigation, by any U.S. federal or state agency, including, but not limited to, the Office of the Special Counsel Robert Mueller III.”
“The Chairs did not consult with the Republican members of the Committee before initiating his inquiry,” they state in their letter. “We understand that your company has replied in writing to the request; however, we believe it is necessary to inform you directly about our concerns with this partisan and improper investigation.”
- The lawless Democrats are out of control and abusing their positions and subpoena power to harass President Trump.
- Nadler even admitted during an interview with CNN that there is no evidence Trump obstructed justice, but it’s just his ‘personal opinion’ that Trump violated the Constitution.
Trump tweeted out the following
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 5, 2019
Lets move onto the real crime
- Within the thousands of pages of testimony released over the past month, the public learns more about how the bureau handled the probe into Clinton’s use of a private server to send classified government emails and the investigation into the alleged – now debunked – Trump Russia investigation.
- The information raises significant questions of malfeasance, obstruction and bias in the investigations.
- The testimony of James Rybicki, who served as chief of staff to former FBI Director James Comey, is one of them.
- He left the FBI in January, 2018 to work in the private sector and was often cited in DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report into the bureau’s investigation of Clinton.
- DOJ Tried To Block Access To Clinton Attorney Laptops
- Rybicki’s testimony before the joint committee with the House Judiciary and House Government and Oversight last year reveals the intricate role of the DOJ in attempting to limit the FBI’s ability to gain access to laptops belonging to two Clinton confidants Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson.
- Rybicki’s testimony, however, makes clear that the DOJ didn’t want to give the FBI access to the laptops. It’s also revealing in its nature, suggesting the the FBI agents – which believed the laptops contained classified information – chose to act differently than in has in other similar cases. They did not use their prerogative to obtain a Grand Jury subpoena for the equipment or issue a warrant to gain possession of them. Instead, the FBI negotiated and relied heavily on those they were investigating, Clinton and her lawyers, to set the terms of the deal, as previously reported.
- According to then-Chairman of the House Judiciary Rep. Bob Goodlatte the FBI had a side agreements to destroy the laptops after conducting the limited search. On the other hand, other reports suggest that the FBI did not destroy the laptops but instead, are still in possession of them.
- Tom Fitton, said mounting evidence suggests the DOJ and FBI were granting favoritism to Clinton during the ‘Mid-Year’ investigation. He said
- “We never received a full accounting of what happened to the laptop evidence,”
- Reviewing Rybicki Testimony it stated that the DOJ did not want the FBI to have access to six laptops in Clinton’s lawyer’s possession. And once the laptops were in the possession of the FBI the access was extremely limited. Rybicki also recounts a meeting with then Attorney General Loretta Lynch, suggesting she, along with former FBI Director James Comey and others, discussed whether or not to pursue charges against Clinton.
- Who Made The Call To Block Access
- Rybicki then tells the investigators that he can’t recall who in the DOJ upper-esccholones made the decision.
- The investigator then asks, “What do you mean by authorize? You said they didn’t want to authorize?”
- “(They) didn’t want to authorize access to any of it,” Rybicki answered.
- “Authorize to whom,” questioned the investigator.
- “The FBI,” Rybicki stated.
- Rybicki also recounts a meeting in July, 2016 with then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch. He said it was during that meeting that they discussed whether or not to pursue charges on Clinton. Several days earlier on July 2, the FBI interviewed Clinton for the first time. It was several months after former FBI Director Comey had already drafted an exoneration report on her. On July 5, Comey made his controversial announcement that ‘no reasonable prosecutor’ would pursue charges against Clinton.
- The FBI and DOJ reached an agreement on June 10, 2016 to obtain six the laptops but it came with extraordinary conditions. Both lawyers were given immunity. Mills, who was a witness and State Department confidant of Clinton, was allowed to sit in as an attorney for Clinton’s FBI interview. The FBI did not record the interview with Clinton and the FBI agreed to destroy the laptops after the limited search
- Kirsten Gillibrand’s lobbyist father Doug Rutnik was employed by the NXIM sex cult, according to court documents.
- An eyewitness describes how Gillibrand sat at the NXIM table at a Hillary Clinton fundraiser.
- “The very first time I ever met Gillibrand she was at an event for Hillary Clinton in the Hall of Springs in the State Park. This was in 2006. I was at a table with a Russian friend and Mike Roohan and his wife. . Gillibrand sat with one of the front tables.the three front VIP tables were all brought by NXIVM and she was sitting with Nancy Salzman. Y John Tighe said
- Nancy Salzman has pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy while her daughter Lauren Salzman admitted to enslaving a woman,
- Doug Rutnik came to work as a consultant for NXIVM…he was fired, they sued him, and he had to pay them $100,000,” Parlato said, referring Gillibrand’s father.
- Parlato is the NXIVM whistleblower who blew the lid off the case, including the revelation that NXIVM leader Keith Raniere’s cult was branding women with his initials.
- Doug left the cult because he was sued.
DXniXpXVoAAGYQo.jpgWhy are ‘powerful’ [influential] people resigning due to ‘past sexual misconduct’ allegations?
Why are these ‘allegations’ now surfacing [10-month span]?
Human trafficking arrests up?
When does a BIRD sing?
EYES WIDE OPEN.
Network being dismantled?
SHEEP NO MORE.
- A group of 20 states led by California has formally requested that a federal judge stop President Trump from diverting federal funds to build his wall on the southern US border, Trump is on his way to the southern border he tweeted out the following
Heading to the Southern Border to show a section of the new Wall being built! Leaving now!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 5, 2019
- The filing argues that Trump’s declaration of a national emergency to divert the funds is unconstitutional, and that irreprable damage would be done if the wall is constructed.
- Trump is once again disputing reporting in the Washington Post, claiming that its story about his decision to give Mexico one year to stop the flow of drugs and crimes into the US “purposely got it wrong.”
- In its story about Trump’s decision to back away from a threat to immediately close the southern border, WaPo reported that Trump had praised the Mexican government for stepping up its efforts to curb illegal migration, despite the fact Mexican authorities “have not altered their enforcement policies.”
- Trump disputed this, instead claiming that “Mexico, for the first time in decades, is meaningfully apprehending illegals at THEIR Southern Border, before the long march up to the U.S. This is great and the way it should be.” And if Mexico backslides, Trump said he wouldn’t hesitate to slap a 25% tariff on its auto imports as punishment. Trump tweeted the following
The Crazed and Dishonest Washington Post again purposely got it wrong. Mexico, for the first time in decades, is meaningfully apprehending illegals at THEIR Southern Border, before the long march up to the U.S. This is great and the way it should be. The big flow will stop…….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 5, 2019
….However, if for any reason Mexico stops apprehending and bringing the illegals back to where they came from, the U.S. will be forced to Tariff at 25% all cars made in Mexico and shipped over the Border to us. If that doesn’t work, which it will, I will close the Border…….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 5, 2019
….This will supersede USMCA. Likewise I am looking at an economic penalty for the 500 Billion Dollars in illegal DRUGS that are shipped and smuggled through Mexico and across our Southern Border. Over 100,00 Americans die each year, sooo many families destroyed!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 5, 2019
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez tweeted out the following
Does “live from the border” mean Party City?
Fox is really out here doing the most on a budget to make the border look more dangerous than it is 😂
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) April 5, 2019
Lawerence Jones from Fox repsonded to her tweet
Congresswoman, I’m sure the Border Patrol Laredo Sector, would be happy to give you a full briefing on the crisis here on the border. How about you join me & see for yourself. We just capture 8 illegals 3 minutes ago. Thankfully they weren’t armed like the others 2 days ago. https://t.co/1Vegeth3Cl
— Lawrence Jones III (@LawrenceBJones3) April 5, 2019
- Iran is to set establish a Mediterranean port on the Syrian coast.
- ran has leased a section of the port of Latakia, on the northwest Syrian coast in close vicinity to the Russian Navy, which will end the Kremlin’s exclusive foreign presence on the coastal district.
…from next October the Russians will no longer have the neighborhood to themselves – as Iran has leased parts of the port of Latakia…
The Syrian move comes in response to an official Iranian request, presented to Damascus last February. Realizing that they were unable to establish a permanent military presence like that of the Russians, or to illegally grab territory like the Turks, the Iranians settled for long-term economic influence in Syria in order to maintain a foothold in a crucial part of the region.
- Now this is interesting, Democrats are making a big deal about the break in at Mar-a-Lago. Trump uses this location to hold meeting, the reason he does this is because it is secure and he knows there will be no leaks. When trump holds meeting at Mar a Lago the DS is blacked out. So the Democrats have sounded the alarm over Zhang’s ability to penetrate Trump’s Florida club.
- “The apparent ease with which Ms. Zhang gained access to the facility during the president’s weekend visit raises concerns about the system for screening visitors, including the reliance on determinations made by Mar-a-Lago employees,” reads a joint letter from Senate Intelligence Committee ranking member Mark Warner (D-VA), Senate Judiciary Committee ranking member Dianne Feinstein, (D-CA), and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY).
- “As the White House Communications Agency and Secret Service continue to establish several secure areas at Mar-a-Lago for handling classified information when the president travels there, these potential vulnerabilities have serious national security implications,” continues the letter – which requests that the FBI and Director of National Intelligence coordinate with Secret Service to establish what needs to be done to “As the White House Communications Agency and Secret Service continue to establish several secure areas at Mar-a-Lago for handling classified information when the president travels there, these potential vulnerabilities have serious national security implications.”
Take a listen to what trump said about the situation
- We know that Trump is close to a trade deal with China and certain individuals might be trying to stop this, or maybe it is something completely different
- Why did trump decide to have meeting in Mar-a-lago, it was because of leaks. When trump has meeting with foreign leaders or his inner circle they have no clue what is going on, they are making the case that Mar a Lago is not secure and should not be used as a meeting place.
- Can anyone say false flag