Euro zone economic indicator shows people are pessimistic about the economy. The Italian people are giving up looking for a job. US Government says consumer confidence is way up but Gallup shows confidence is declining. More college grads are working from home. Global recession alert, Boeing is not rising its prices,last time this happened the US was in a recession.Dallas Fed says that statistics will show that we are already in a recession. The German people are taking their currency out of the banks and placing it into safes. BoJ is now instructed to purchase US Treasuries. Zika virus is pure propaganda. FBI Director Comey wants an adult conversation with the US about encryption. Leakes Soros documents show that his organization wants complete control over the internet. Ukraine has secret prison and Amnesty International reports. NATO kicks of 1500 soldier drill in the Czech Republic. UK sends their destroyer to the middle east. France says with Turkey and Russia in Syria this will escalate to a full out war. US warns about another terrorist attack in Turkey. When there is a national emergency trucking will come to a complete stand still, supplies will not be delivered to the stores and their will be riots.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 08.30.2016
- economic sentiment in the Eurozone edged lower in August. The Economic Sentiment Indicator for the month fell marginally to 103.5 from the July revised figure of 104.5
- Businesses in the all-important services sector showed decreased optimism regarding the state of the industry. The Industrial Confidence Index fell to -4.4 from -2.6
- The Consumer Confidence Index fell to -8.5 from -7.9 the month prior.
- Going from the final quarter of 2015 through March of this year, 37 percent of unemployed Italians gave up their job search, while only 13 percent landed new work and a full half found their status unchanged.
- Supporters of the UK remaining in the EU have launched a crowdfunding effort to legally prevent Tory Prime Minister Theresa May initiating Brexit without a full vote on the issue by MPs in Parliament.
- So far 1,400 people have contributed to the People’s Challenge crowdfunder, bringing the total revenue to more than £50,000 (US$65,000).
- Slumping economic growth and rising gas prices don’t matter. US Consumer Confidence jumped to 101.1 in August – highest since Sept 2015 – smashing expectations by almost 5 standard deviations
- Notably ‘current expectations’ rose to their highest since Aug 2007.
- Not as expected…
- more low wage employees are those with a college education, in the form of a Bachelor’s Degree or higher, as they are unable to leverage their diploma credentials to get a better paying job, while the only ones hiring are those seeking minimum-paid workers.
- Today, 23% of workers in low pay sectors have a bachelor’s degree or higher, up from 18% 15 years ago (Chart 3).
- This means that the share of college grads working minimum wage jobs is now an all time high; jobs which barely cover the cost of living, let along covering interest expense on student loans.
- For the first time since Feb 2012, S&P CoreLogic’s 20-City Composite price index declined for 3 straight months (dropping 0.07% in August, . S
- As part of the US economic slowdown, many have observed the sharp drop in demand for heavy trucking, coupled with the steep dropoff in train and intermodal traffic. Now, a third major red flag has emerged in the sky, where the slowdown in sales and new orders for airplanes is now so acute that US plane giant, Boeing, announced on Monday it would refrain from increasing jetliner prices for the coming year, the first time it has held prices steady since 2009.
- A tactic typically invoked during recessionary periods Boeing has held prices steady during sales slow-downs in the past. It did not increase prices in 2001 or 2009, Alder noted.
- German savers are leaving the “security of savings banks” for what many now consider an even safer place to park their cash: home safes.
- “The moment the bank tells me I have to pay interest on my deposit I’ll take my €50,000 or whatever it is and put it under my pillow, or buy a safe and stick the money inside,” said Dagmar Metzger, a 53-year-old entrepreneur in Munich.
- Just two days after Germany’s outspoken vice chancellor announced that Obama’s transatlantic trade treaty, the TTIP, is dead, saying negotiations have failed because “we Europeans did not want to subject ourselves to American demands”, France no longer politically supports these negotiations,” adding that “The Americans are giving us nothing. This is not how allies should be negotiating.”
- The article, found at this link, confirms and documents what I’ve been saying about Zika virus all along: It’s all a grand quack science HOAXrooted in political agendas, not legitimate medical science.
- The article is written by John P. Thomas, . It reveals that just like every other mass hysteria pandemic propaganda campaign launched by the CDC, the WHO and Big Pharma, Zika propaganda is a “masterpiece of public mind control”.
- Right on cue, Disney World has jumped on the Zika propaganda bandwagon and has started handing out DEET chemicals for parents to spray all over their children, oblivious to the scientifically documented fact that DEET chemicals cause seizures, comas and severe neurological disorders in children.
- Part of the hoax, of course, is that as those neurological symptoms begin to appear in children treated with DEET, they will be blamed on Zika as justification for more chemical bombardment of everyone.
Regardless of what you call it, it is clear that the mainstreamnews media, the World Health Organization (WHO), the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Big Pharma, Big Chem, and both Republicans and Democrats have joined forces to sell a Zika eradication program to the people of the United States and to the rest of the world.
This has been and continues to be one of the best orchestrated programs of propaganda in recent history.
Zika is not a Threat to the Babies of the World
there is no solid evidence that Zika is a threat to humanity. It is a minimally dangerous viral infection, which does not cause microcephaly.
In the almost 70 years since the Zika virus was patented by the Rockefeller Foundation,  no one ever notice any association between Zika infection of pregnant women and their babies being born with abnormally small heads or with defects in brain development. But in 2015, we were suddenly made aware of this supposed problem. This claim, based on nothing more than circumstantial evidence, was the beginning point for the propaganda campaign. A propaganda claim doesn’t need to be true; it just needs to be repeated over and over again until people believe it is true.
After half a year of fear and hysteria in the mainstream media, even officials in Brazil admit that Zika is an unlikely cause of their microcephaly…
Most people who get Zika, will be completely unaware of being infected. For those who do get sick, it is similar in many ways to having a cold or a mild case of the flu.
propaganda continues : CDC official went on to issue a travel warning to women to avoid traveling to Brazil and other South American countries if they are pregnant, think they might be pregnant or are thinking of becoming pregnant in the next couple years.
“What did the CDC just say?” There is no evidence of causation, and we don’t even know there is even a problem, but women should stay home any way.. The CDC was still using the word “possible association,” while the news media insisted on using the word “cause.” Despite the initial reserve of the CDC, the news media began to shout the message across America, “Zika is going to deform the heads of our babies while they are in the womb, and there’s no vaccine to protect us!”
The CDC announced in April of 2016 that Zika causes microcephaly. 
This decision was based on a CDC analysis of available data. They did not conduct comprehensive research.
they used a set of seven criteria to determine whether Zika could be considered to be a cause of microcephaly. They determined that the association between Zika infection and microcephaly was causative for 3 of the 7 criteria. They suggested that additional study was needed before 3 of the other criteria could be met. They excluded the seventh criteria altogether, because it examined whether medications or chemicals might have caused microcephaly.
5,000 mosquitoes were tested for the presence of Zika, but all tests were negative. 
Officials dismiss the negative infection results by saying that finding a Zika infected mosquito is like finding a needle in a haystack. 
Officials told the public not to worry about the pesticide that was being sprayed, because it (naled) is harmless. They pointed to EPA reports, which supported their claim. 
They didn’t mention that naled was banned in Europe in 2005. They didn’t mention that officials in Puerto Rico recently refused to allow the spraying of naled over their citizens. They didn’t mention that naled kills many other types of insects and aquatic creatures in addition to mosquitoes.  Most importantly, official didn’t mention that naled and the chemicals that are created when it breaks down in the environment have the potential for causing human birth defects. 
This is what the JOURNAL OF PESTICIDE REFORM has to say about naled:
Like all organophosphates, naled [Dibrom] is toxic to the nervous system. Symptoms of exposure include headaches, nausea, and diarrhea. Naled is more toxic when exposure occurs by breathing contaminated air than through other kinds of exposure.
In laboratory tests, naled exposure caused increased aggressiveness and a deterioration of memory and learning.
interferes with prenatal brain development. In laboratory animals, exposure for just 3 days during pregnancy when the brain is growing quickly reduced brain size 15 percent.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) said on Tuesday that its Emergency Committee on Zika would meet on Thursday to review the outbreak’s evolution and neurological birth defects linked to the mosquito-borne virus.
- FBI Director James Comey warned again Tuesday about the bureau’s inability to access digital devices because of encryption and said investigators were collecting information about the challenge in preparation for an “adult conversation” next year.
- Default encryption built into smartphones is “making more and more of the room that we are charged to investigate dark,“
- Very soon, on October 1, 2016, much of the internet’s governance will shift from the US National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) authority to a nonprofit multi-stakeholder entity, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, also known by its acronym ICANN.
- The Obama Administration says that the transition will have no practical effects on the internet’s functioning or its users, and even considers the move necessary in order to maintain international support for the internet and to prevent a fracturing of its governance.
- Oh really?
- Civil society groups and activists are calling on Congress to sue the Obama Administration — perhaps at least to postpone the date until more Americans are aware of the plan.
An internal proposed strategy from George Soros’ Open Society Justice Initiative calls for international regulation of private actors’ decisions on “what information is taken off the Internet and what may remain.”
Those regulations, the document notes, should favor “those most supportive of open society.”
- The Open Society Justice Initiative (OSJI) is part of the Open Society Foundations,
The call for international control of the internet is part of a 34-page document titled “2014 Proposed strategy” that lays out OSJI’s goals for between 2014 and 2017.
- Bing Translator, an app contained within Microsoft’s Bing search engine, allows internet users to translate over 3 dozen languages. Over the weekend, some users noticed a questionable result when the Arabic word for the Daesh terrorist group was entered into the program. Translated into English, “Daesh” became “Saudi Arabia.”
- a change in the meaning of a word happens when more than 1,000 people submit the same translation suggestion for it,
- Ukraine is facing pressure to come clean on its secret detention centers after it was revealed that 12 men and one woman have been set free from a clandestine facility run by the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) in Kharkov.
- Six men were released on 25 July and six men and one woman were released on 2 August, say reports by Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.
- The two human rights groups have demanded that Kiev acknowledge and investigate the practice.
- “The practice of secret detention continues to be denied by the Ukrainian authorities, but the evidence is overwhelming.
- An international air force exercises, involving NATO member states, started on Tuesday in the Czech Republic.
- — An international air force exercise, dubbed Ample Strike 2016 (AMSE16), involving 1,500 troops from 17 NATO member and partner states started on Tuesday in the Czech Republic.
- Turkey is unlikely to join the European Union as long as its president remains in office, a top official from the bloc has said,
- Moscow has described as inhumane the disruption of the UN humanitarian operation in Syrian Aleppo, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said
- “We resolutely condemn the inhumane behavior of the Syrian radical opposition who thwarted the already planned UN humanitarian operation in Aleppo,” Zakharova wrote.
- Syrian militants are sabotaging UN efforts, while the West keeps silent about this.
- Turkish and Kurdish forces in northern Syria have reached a “loose agreement” to stop fighting each other a
- French President Francois Hollande warned Tuesday that “contradictory interventions” by Turkish and Russian forces in Syria could spark an escalation of the conflict.
- The Royal Navy is sending its lead Daring-class air defense destroyer, the HMS Daring, to the Persian Gulf to help the US-led coalition fight terrorists in the region, but there have been concerns over the warship’s technical reliability in warmer climates.TThe destroyers have previously had technical issues in warm waters, the Royal Navy has admitted, and theHMS Daring has had two such technical failures.
- The goal of a “safe zone” is to protect civilians from attacks in a designated area. But despite its misleadingly simplistic name, establishing a “safe zone” in Syria would put civilians in even greater danger and risk prolonging Syria’s bloody nightmare.
- Here, then, are the three main reasons so many humanitarian organizations, human rights advocates, and other experts in civilian protection warn that Washington and its allies militarily imposing a safe zone in Syria would harm, not help, civilians:
- 1) A safe zone would concentrate vulnerable people in one place, making them a perfect target
- During the Bosnian war in the early 1990s, the UN proclaimed the town of Srebrenica as one of six “safe areas” where civilians could flee for protection.
- Dutch peacekeepers were sent under a UN mandate to protect civilians, but stood aside while Bosnian Serb forces invaded. In fact, the evening of the invasion, the Dutch commander drank a toast with the Bosnian Serb general.
- The next day, the Bosnian Serbs set about massacring 8,000 Bosnian Muslim men and boys, in the worst atrocity on European soil since World War II. massive genocide.
- 2) A safe zone would need consent from the warring parties to really be safe
- Like the “safe areas” in the Bosnian war, a safe zone in today’s Syria would not have consent from all of the major warring parties. None of the major parties to the conflict — including the Assad regime, Russia, Iran, ISIS, and other groups — could be expected to recognize any safe area imposed by the United States.
- 3) Defending the safe zone would widen the war and make a political settlement less likely
- To impose a safe zone in the absence of a diplomatic agreement, the United States would have to massively escalate its military intervention in Syria. This means Washington waging an all-out war against the Assad regime and its allies — including Russia and Iran.
- Secretary of State John Kerry told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee earlier this year that it would take up to 30,000 US troops to maintain a safe zone in Syria.
- If 30,000 US troops were deployed to northern Syria and attacks continued from Assad, Russia, Iran, or ISIS, it seems all the more likely that the US response at that point would simply be to send even more troops.
- It is becoming more difficult to install a full ceasefire in Syria, and if this is not done now, there will be fewer opportunities to do this in future, the main foreign policy adviser to US President Barack Obama, Ben Rhodes, said.
- “Our message to Russia should be – a ‘window of opportunity’ is closing
- On Monday morning, local activists in the Aleppo Governorate reported that a convoy of Russian soldiers were seen traveling along the Castillo Highway to the provincial capital.
- the convoy consisted of over 120 Russian soldiers and it included a number of armored vehicles.
- Secretary of State John Kerry wants media to stop covering terrorist attacks so “people wouldn’t know what’s going on.”
- United Nations, United States: Britain and France called Tuesday for United Nations sanctions to be imposed against Syria after a UN-led investigation found the regime had carried out chemical attacks.
- The U.S. State Department is continuing to warn U.S. citizens of an increased threat from terrorist groups throughout Turkey.
- In a travel advisory issued Monday, the State Department said it also urges Americans to continue to avoid traveling to the southeastern part of the country, especially to areas in close proximity to the Syrian border.
- The department said it has extended “voluntary departure” status for family members of staff at the U.S. embassy in Ankara and at the consulate general in Istanbul until September 23. The designation means that family members of staff who wish to leave the country can receive free flights out.
- What would happen if some sort of major national emergency caused a massive transportation disruption that stopped trucks from running? a quote from Alice Friedemann that detailed what we would be facing during a major national transportation disruption very nicely…
Within a week, in roughly this order, grocery stores would be out of dairy and other items that are delivered many times a day. And by the week, the shelves would be empty.
And the second day, there’s be panic and hoarding. And restaurants, pharmacies would close. ATM’s would be out of money. Construction would stop. There’d be increasing layoffs. Increasing enormous amounts of trash not getting picked up,685,000 tons a day. Service stations would be closed. Very few people would be working. And the livestock would start to be hungry from lack of feed deliveries.
Then within two weeks, clean water supplies would run out. Within four weeks to eight weeks, there wouldn’t be coal delivered to power plants and electricity would start shutting down. And when that happened, about a quarter of our pipelines use electricity, and so natural gas plants wouldn’t be fed natural gas and they’d start shutting down.