Greece is in trouble again, the central bank fix was not a fix, it was a band aid and it was only meant to last for a couple of years, then the country would need more debt. Housing appreciation is beginning to slow, prices are coming down which means those who purchased at the height of the market will be underwater and those who purchased during the last financial crisis will be worse off. The pension system in America is in trouble and we are seeing signs of this, once the market, real estate and they rest crashes it will be game over. Mueller will show no evidence of collusion in regards to Manaforts case. US has been hold talks with the Taliban and both sides are very close in making a deal. The NK missile propaganda is just that, propaganda, NK is dismantling their missile system. Trump says he is ready to talk with the Iranian leader without pre-conditions. Syria has taken control of the Golan Heights. Q has dropped many posts and some of them are bomb shells.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 07.31.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Greece’s cash buffer will rise to EU24b as a result of debt relief measures agreed by euro-area finance ministers in June, but that amount is set to drop by half to EU12b by end of 2022.
- without more generous debt relief measures, Greece “could struggle to maintain market access over the long run”, the fund said in its last economic assessment of the country before the end of its bailout on August 20.
- Following April’s modest slowdown in home price appreciation (albeit still at record highs), Case-Shiller’s 20-City Composite continued to decelerate (modestly) in May, rising 6.51% YoY (weakest since Jan 2018)
- A deluge of dismal housing data recently is modestly confirmed by the always lagged Case-Shiller price index which hit a new record high…
But is seeing annual growth rates slowing (weakest since January 2018)…
- Seattle had the biggest month-over-month rise at 1.4 percent, followed by Phoenix with a 0.8 percent increase, however, home prices fell in New York and Detroit from the prior month.
- Scores of public pensions across the United States are so massively underfunded that the shortfall is roughly equal to Japan’s GDP – the world’s third-largest economy, according to Moody’s Investors Service.
State and local pension plans in the U.S. now have less than three- quarters of the money they need to meet their promised payouts, their lowest level since at least 2001, according to Public Plans Database figures weighted by plan size. In dollar terms the hole for state and local pensions is now $5 trillion, according to Moody’s Investors Service. –WSJ
- If governments don’t increase taxes, convince pensioners to take less than they were promised or divert funds from elsewhere, an increasing number of funds face insolvency,
- In Kentucky, for example, a major pension for state employees had around 16% of what it needs to fulfill its obligations based on 2017 fiscal year figures, according to the Public Plans database which tracks state and local pension funds. A Chicago municipal employee fund had less than 30% of what it needed during the same fiscal year, while New Jersey’s state pension is so underfunded it faces insolvency in 12 years according to a Pew Charitable Trusts Study.
- For an example of what happens when a pension hits a brick wall, look no further than Central Falls, Rhode Island – a city of 19,359 which was forced to cut monthly checks to retired police and firefighters by as much as 55% as the entire town tried to stave off bankruptcy. Alas, the town still filed in 2011 – and while its financial situation has improved, retired city employees aren’t getting their full pensions back.
- US special counsel Robert Mueller indicted former Trump campaign official Paul Manafort during the course of the investigation into alleged collusion between the campaign and the Russian government, but doesn’t plan on bringing any evidence to court regarding that charge in the trial starting July 31.
- “The government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government,” Assistant US Attorney Uzo Asonye wrote in a document filed with the court earlier this month.
- Instead, the most serious charge Manafort faces is bank fraud
- A meeting between a US State Department delegation and Taliban representatives in Doha has resulted in very positive signals according to a Taliban official, While the meeting hasn’t been officially confirmed, the Taliban official said the sides had agreed to meet again to resolve the Afghan conflict via dialogue.
- this is the third meeting between US officials and the Taliban,
- Sputnik: Do you think that the sides will be prepared to observe more ceasefires in the coming months?
- this is one of the proposals being pushed by the Afghan government, and the Americans would do it on behalf of the Afghan government when they met with the Taliban, and when they meet again, because that will be important to have a ceasefire so that the bloodshed can end and then there are some confidence-building measures like the release of prisoners.
Heres how we know the NK ICBM story is pure propaganda Report Claims North Korea Might Be Building New ICBMs
- What does it take to cast doubts on North Korea’s freeze of their ballistic missile program? Today, the Washington Post showed it takes only a single unnamed US official who claims to be “familiar with the intelligence.”
- Sanumdong research site. This was a site linked to past missiles, so naturally they concluded the factory might be building one or two new ICBMs.
- Of course, there is no direct evidence North Korea is doing this. Indeed, North Korea just dismantled a test launching site for liquid-fueled ICBMs days ago. The official cited, however, pointed out that North Korea could conceivably rebuild the destroyed test stands “within months.”
- North Korea’s ability to build ICBMs, and to replace test sites that they built in the first place, are not in doubt. The question, totally unanswered by the report, is whether they are actually doing so. There is no hint of a reason for North Korea to do so, and North Korea hasn’t launched a test missile in about nine months.
- This makes it fairly easy to dismiss the allegations as idle speculation.
- Top generals from North and South Korea are to meet Tuesday in the truce village of Panmunjom on various details of how the two nations can reduce military tensions along the demilitarized zone (DMZ). The agreement to ease tensions was reached during a previous summit.
- The generals are working on specifics, and that’s likely not to include any hugely unexpected concessions from either side.
- US President Donald Trump has claimed that talks with Iran are imminent and could happen “pretty soon,” a day after he expressed willingness to meet with the Islamic Republic’s leaders without “preconditions.”
- “I have a feeling they’ll be talking to us pretty soon,” Trump said “
- for the first time since 2014, Syria’s entire border with the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights has been declared militant-free after both the rebel and Islamic State (ISIS) fighters conceded their last positions.
- According to a military report from the Daraa Governorate, the Syrian Arab Army’s 4th Armored Division was able to seize the Islamic State’s last border points this afternoon,
Nunes should the President get involved with the DOJ docs\
So POTUS wants to declassify stuff, but he also doesn’t want to jeopardize Huber’s ongoing investigation, so he’s conferring with Huber beforehand, to make sure the most important redactions stay in place (for now).
This is a nice letter. I’ll put the link at the end of this section, but I’m going to reproduce the letter in whole here as well:
I am one of the many who are watching these historic events unfold from the “outside”. I am neither American born, not domiciled. I have visited your fair country on several occasions during my fifty years on this planet, and have always felt an affinity with you, the average Joe American.
That is because the average Joe American is warm, welcoming, decent, and brave. You respect those that have put on your military uniform and risked all for your country, and I respect that. You honor your founders and foundational (and VERY unique) Constitution, and I can respect that. You look out for your communities and families and I respect that too. You have, in essence, a decency and strength that is truly worthy of the moniker “American Exceptionalism”. America is not just a word or idea; it is a people who share common values of freedom, independence, equality, family, loyalty. I appreciate this message is going to sound a little corny, but I see you being attacked by half the country, I see the frustration in some of you that arrests are not coming fast enough, and I saw tonight Q’s frustration that we weren’t seeing the progress that was occurring right before our eyes, nor the complexity and danger of the war that was raging around us.
We have all been chosen by God to live in this period of history, a time when in all likelihood the United States is all that stands between our civilization’s total capitulation to this Evil, and a future that we would want to pass on to those who inherit this Earth from us. However it is you, the citizens of the United States of America that are bearing the greatest burden in this fight.
Your media likes to tell you that you are despised throughout the world, that anti-Americanism is widespread and that you should tread more lightly. I would like to say to you that that is bullshit. What is happening at this moment in time, led by your President, and this phenomenon of Q is attracting the attention and support of the WORLD. We are you and you are us. We share your contempt for the corruption, for those that would sell out the interests of our countries for their own benefit, and most egregiously harm our children in ways we had not even believed were possible.
As you are attacked by both your own and the international media, and those in your community who have not yet (or may never) wake up to what has and is happening, please know that you are not alone in this fight. What you are doing is inspiring. It is glorious and just.
To President Trump and Q, and those at the sharp end of this war, whilst not American citizens, please know that we outsiders are in awe of you and those who stand beside you. We know that this has not been attempted before. We see the gravity of what is unfolding, and the courage and spirit it took to engage such an enemy. It is clear that this international cabal still has the ability to inflict pain and death, and no hesitation to do so. It is hidden, clever, evil, and well dug in. Lest we forget, this is a real war and good people are dying. Please know that there are many out here who understand your sacrifices and the risks being taken on our behalf. Thank you and God bless you all. WWG1WGA!
MSNBC’s Ali Velshi reports on the popular internet conspiracy theory alleging that a government insider named “Q” is leaving coded messages for Trump fans on message boards like 4chan, describing the president’s “secret plan” to arrest the network of “deep state” pedophiles described in the also-widespread 2016 “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory. “Apple and Google have vowed to fight fake news and conspiracy theories — but they are also profiting from it,” Velshi reported. “The tech giants sold an app in their stores called “Q Drops” … [which is] linked to the conspiracy theory chain Q Anon, which is described as an…
This was always an odd story to me, not because the MSM opposed #QAnon, but because of the angle they took: the attempt to stir outrage amongst the people because gasp! Apple and Google were MAKING MONEY by selling apps on their app store!
Really, Mr. and Mrs. Deep State? That’s the angle you chose?
And the average Joe is supposed to care… why, exactly?
But even if these guys succeeded in enraging the populating and getting Apple and Google to take down the apps permanently… everyone could still just go to sites like qanon.pub and access the exact same information.
MOS is Mossad, for those who don’t know. C_A you should already know by now.
One Anon on the boards thought it stood for MOS 35L – which is Army Counterintelligence – but I highly doubt that. The Army is under Trump’s total control. I think Mossad is much more likely, given Q’s past drops, and their ties to the CIA.
Direct message to Stormy Daniel’s lawyer here, especially since they’re right outside his office:
Also probable instructions for anons to look at the domain (including past archives of the domain).
Remember Q’s post from yesterday:
Looks like hired muscle from the set of The Sopranos.
Anon finds the exact location of the photograph:
As for #WhoPaysAvenatti…
Americans are entitled to know who the lawyer for Stormy Daniels is and whether he is acting legally.
So exactly who is paying Michael Avenatti? And is he a lawyer, an opposition researcher, a journalist, or a campaign operative?
He wants to make the discussion all about where Michael Cohen, President Trump’s personal attorney, got his money but, to have clean hands, Avenatti needs to come forward with exactly who is financing his operation, who his sources were for detailed banking information, and whether he really is an attorney solely representing Stormy Daniels or just using her as cover to wage a political operation.
From the beginning, this has been fishy. Daniels’s previous lawyer advised her to stick to her agreements. In contrast, Avenatti okayed her violating with impunity her non-disclosure agreement on “60 Minutes” despite a binding arbitration judgment against her. She acknowledged on Twitter that she is not paying for her lawyer. So who is? And did he indemnify her against all multimillion-dollar penalties?
It took a long time and even a court battle to find out that the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid for the Fusion GPS dossier, a fact that was disclosed only after the damage was done, as former British spy and the dossier’s compiler, Christopher Steele, had already created a vast echo chamber as though the material he was peddling had been verified in some way, which of course, it never was. Now Avenatti is being allowed to repeat this same process, mixing truths with half truths and evading accountability.
There’s a reason we don’t know, and it’s because he doesn’t want us to know, because that would affect our perceptions of what he’s doing.
The Media is working with Avenatti… in case you haven’t noticed.
Why is the No. 1 outlet of alleged anti-Trump #resistance completely ignoring his most devastating war?
Here’s Avenatti’s tweet from that day:
This is almost cartoon-villain level of evil. He knew! But how?
Q highlights Anon’s question, so anons got to digging:
Anon cites a Q post from June 10th here, again correlating the date of the attack to the tweets. And remember, this was right before the meeting with Kim Jong-Un in Singapore. This whole post was about that meeting,
If, for some reason, you haven’t seen it already, Q is posting his Time magazine “award” as one of the 25 most influential people online: