Now that May is about to leave and the BREXIT no-deal is back on the table the EU wants to negotiate once again. What they said couldn’t be done can now be done, the people should stick with the no-deal. The rates have dropped and mortgage refis take off. Trump is bringing manufactures back to the US, because of tariff fears company’s are leaving China. The MSM is now saying that there will be no rate cut to help the slowing economy, they are trying to paint a picture that there is no help for this economy and it will implode, but who has control the patriots. The [DS] is now in full panic, the plan is working, they are exposed and their propaganda stunts are not working anymore. New/old agenda for the [DS] convince Trump will lose the next election. Flynn is now on the hunt, he has hired a new attorney and she is knows how Mueller and Weissman operate. JW uncovers more documents to implicate the Obama administration. Trump receives a letter from Kim Jong Un, and there is a coded message back to Kim.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.12.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- In the face of increasing odds of a hard Brexit, solutions that Barnier told Theresa May cannot work, now magically do.
The EU is drawing up plans to use technology on the Irish border — despite rubbishing the idea when put forward by Brexiteers.
Eurocrats will deploy “IT systems” to keep trade flowing between Ireland and the EU via Britain if there’s a No Deal Brexit.
In a dossier to be presented to EU leaders next week, officials say a fix “can be implemented swiftly” and that they are in “regular contact” with authorities in Ireland, France and the Netherlands over the contingency plans.
- Played for a Fool
- Supposedly, technology was an impossible idea when Theresa May asked for such a solution.
- The EU played Theresa May like a fool, which of course she was. There was just one little problem: The UK parliament refused to go along.
- Now, in the face of No Deal, the “EU is ready to Support the Irish” with technology that supposedly could not work.
- The EU is nothing but a brazen pack of liars. And Theresa May was in bed with the lot of them.
- Mortgage applications surged an impressive 26.8% WoW – the largest jump since Jan 2015 – led by a massive spike in refis as mortgage rates tumbled alongside the Treasury market.
- 30Y rates dropped back below 4.00% – the lowest since Jan 2018…
Prompting a sudden 46.5% surge in refinancing activity
- Refis made up 49.8% of all loans
- Anther win for the US thanks to President Donald Trump!
President Trump’s tariffs are working:
Liu was speaking at Foxconn’s first investor conference in Taipei, where the company also said it was well positioned to tackle the “increasingly tough” trade war situation with its production lines across 16 countries.
The trade war “will have some impact, but it will be limited,” Liu said.
He also emphasized that Foxconn’s investment in Wisconsin was more important than before given the trade war.
- The longer the Chinese refuse to negotiate in good faith, the more manufacturing will return to the United States.
You ever get the feeling that the last thing Trump wants is for China to come to an agreement on trade? The longer this trade war continues, the more manufacturing will move back the US. At this point, China’s going to need to make a damn attractive offer.
- President Trump was asked a question by media about Kim Jong Un. President Trump responded to the question, and simultaneously delivered an openly coded message to Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping
[Transcript] Q (Inaudible) about your meeting with Kim Jong Un while you’re in South Korea? Are there discussions underway?
THE PRESIDENT: So, I see that. And I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un, and I think the relationship is very well. But I appreciated the letter. I saw the information about the CIA, with respect to his brother, or half-brother. And I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices, that’s for sure. I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices.
But I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un. I can’t show you the letter, obviously, but it was a very personal, very warm, very nice letter. I appreciate it.
And I’ll say it again: I think that North Korea has tremendous potential, and he’ll be there. I think that North Korea, under his leadership — but North Korea, because of what it represents — the people are great, the land is great, the location is incredible between Russia, China, and South Korea — I think North Korea has tremendous potential. And the one that feels that more than anybody is Kim Jong Un. He gets it. He totally gets it.
THE PRESIDENT: I don’t know. I have not heard about that, but we’ll see.
THE PRESIDENT: I would, but I want to get it further advanced.
In the meantime, no nuclear testing. No major missile testing. Nothing like when I first got here. When I first got here, it was a bad mess.
We have a very good relationship together. Now I can confirm it because of the letter I got yesterday. And I think — you know, I think that something will happen that’s going to be very positive. But in the meantime, we have our hostages back. The remains keep coming back. We have a relationship.
Q Do you think he had his half-brother killed? Do you think he had his half-brother killed?
Q Are you saying that the CIA (inaudible) was wrong?
THE PRESIDENT: Say it?
Q Was the CIA wrong? Did he have his half-brother killed?
THE PRESIDENT: I don’t know anything about that. I know this: That the relationship is such that that wouldn’t happen under my auspices. But I don’t know about that. Nobody knows.
Q Any plan, any thought, about another meeting with Kim Jong Un?
THE PRESIDENT: Well, it could happen, but I want to bring it further down the line.
Look, in the meantime, he’s kept his word. There’s no nuclear testing, there’s no large, you know, long-range missiles going up. The only thing he sent up were very short-term, short-range. That was just a test of short range. It’s a whole different deal.
But he’s kept his word to me; that’s very important. And again, the letter he sent was a beautiful letter. It was a very warm letter. That’s a very nice thing. And I don’t say that out of naiveté. I say that was a very nice letter. (link)
- The media immediately began criticizing President Trump for saying he received a “beautiful letter” from chairman Kim Jong Un who the media have labeled a brutal dictator. However, what everyone has missed, for over two years, is the hostage dynamic.
- U.S. President Trump openly engaged in direct face-to-face talks with Chairman Kim. Essentially, President Trump entered the hostage chamber and the intelligent agents were cut out of the private discussion.
- So when President Trump said:
…”I saw the information about the CIA, with respect to his brother, or half-brother. And I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices, that’s for sure. I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices.”…
- In essence President Trump is saying, he has put nothing between himself and Chairman Kim. There is no concern of intelligence compromise on Trump’s side of the dynamic. There is no risk from Trump’s end; and there is no need for an intermediary… Kim is safe with Trump.
- The hostage rescuer is talking directly to the hostage; and both are clear-eyed about the dynamic of who is the terror agent,..