Heavy duty truck orders are imploding, this is an indicator that the [CB] is falling apart. Time is ticking down and Trump and patriots realize they need the [CB] to begin to cut rates and ramp up stimulus, if this doesn’t happen soon the economy will head right into a recession. The ECB is now following the Fed, they were going to make a decision this fall to raise rates and now they are keeping rates where they are. An inmate serving time with Assange released pics to The Gateway Pundit. [EC] and his wife are in hot water, there are more questions of where the money is going. Flynn has dropped his lawyers and he will be acquiring new lawyers, is Flynn going on the offensive? The border crisis is now out of hand, the number of inadmissibles has increased and this is now a full blown crisis. Mexico responded to Trump’s tariffs and sent police to stop the inadmissibles. The antitrust case is now being pushed, Google and Facebook are in the crosshairs. Something big is about to drop and the [DS] is now preparing to keep the truth from the American people.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.06.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- A bloated backlog of Class 8 orders as a result of a euphoric mid-2018 continues to weigh on heavy duty truck orders in 2019.
- Preliminary North America Class 8 net order data from ACT Research shows that the industry booked just 10,800 units in May, down 27%
- sequentially, but also lower by an astonishing 70% year-over-year. YTD orders are down 64% compared to the first five months of 2018.
- This chart shows the stunning difference between 2018 orders (black bars) and 2019 orders (red bars).
- Class 8 trucks, which are made by Daimler (Freightliner, Western Star), Paccar (Peterbuilt, Kenworth), Navistar International, and Volvo Group (Mack Trucks, Volvo Trucks), are one of the more common heavy trucks on the road, used for transport, logistics and occasionally (some dump trucks) for industrial purposes. Typical 18 wheelers on the road are generally all Class 8 vehicles, and traditionally are seen as an accurate coincident indicator of trade and logistics trends in the economy.
- With the ECB scrambling to offset the accelerating European contraction, moments ago Mario Draghi announced that the three main rates would remain unchanged (as expected) at least through the first half of 2020, extending the “patient” forward guidance period, from “the end of 2019” previously.
- The Gateway Pundit has obtained exclusive testimony, as well as photos, from a fellow inmate of imprisoned WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange inside London’s highest security prison.
- The inmate, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent multiple photos of Assange from inside Belmarsh maximum security prison and spoke to The Gateway Pundit about the WikiLeaks founder’s situation using a contraband phone he has inside.
- The photos feature Assange prior to his illness and being moved to the prison’s hospital wing last month. We have not been able to verify if Assange is aware of the existence of the photographs.
- The Gateway Pundit was not asked for, nor did we provide, any compensation for the interview or permission to use the photos.
- Speaking generally about how Assange is viewed by the other inmates, the prisoner said that he is well liked among the prison population. “Everyone’s got a million questions for him — like ‘is the illuminati real?’ He’s probably heard that question a million times,” the inmate said, along with laughing emojis.
- “He isn’t going to win this case through the law, he’s going to win it because there’s public outcry,” the prisoner explained. He noted that the mainstream media is controlled by the government and said that “the internet is the one thing they can’t control,” sounding a bit like Assange himself.
- the inmate explained that prison isn’t like the movies and he believes that Assange is safe from anyone who would want to harm him. “You can’t sneeze without permission,” he said.
- The prisoner stated that Assange is still currently in the hospital wing of the prison.
- The wife of House Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings used her charity to funnel hundreds of thousands of dollars into her private LLC, according to new documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.
- Maya Rockeymoore Cummings’s charity receives funding from organizations with interests before her husband’s congressional committee.
- Multiple charity watchdogs said the previously undisclosed financial arrangement between Rockeymoore Cummings’s charity and for-profit company raises red flags.
- House Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings’s wife has funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars from her charity to her private for-profit organization, according to a previously undisclosed cost-sharing arrangement that multiple experts said raises red flags.
- Maya Rockeymoore Cummings’s charity, the Center for Global Policy Solutions (CGPS), paid her for-profit venture, Global Policy Solutions LLC, over $250,000 in “management fees” between 2013 and 2015, according to the charity’s audited financial statements covering those years. The management fees were paid in addition to a cost-sharing agreement where the charity pays for its share of equipment, personnel and other expenditures.
- Rockeymoore Cummings’s charity is funded by companies with interests before her husband’s congressional committee, according to the Washington Examiner.
- “It’s self-dealing. It’s taking the charity’s resources and turning them into personal profits,” National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC) investigator Tom Anderson told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “IRS law doesn’t allow a charity for this purpose. This isn’t for the public interest, this is for her personal interest. You can’t do that.”
Don Jr tweeted out the following
I wonder why he isn’t investigating this???
Elijah Cummings’s Wife Used Her Charity To Enrich Her For-Profit Company, Documents Show | The Daily Caller https://t.co/zLbhwhrgSJ
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) June 6, 2019
This is a very interesting development and may well indicate a change in strategy; or, even more interesting, the execution of a pre-planned strategy, for General Michael Flynn. There is a possibility, with legal distance happening as a result of Weissmann and Mueller’s investigation concluding, that Michael Flynn may be shifting to offense.
Two separate court filings today show: (1) Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has fired his legal team and retained new counsel; and, (2) the DOJ is filing the evidentiary documents (possibly Joe Pientka 302 and Kislyak transcript?) under seal.
Techno Fog is noting there are new DOJ filings being presented to the court “under seal” (This could be the FD-302, from Flynn FBI interview, and/or the Kislyak transcript the DOJ previously would not provide the court in public record):
Additionally x 2, there is another motion by the DOJ (Van Grack, Jessie Liu) where previous filings under seal the government is now saying can be released.
This might be connected to Flynn’s strategy to stay in litigation and not drop is guilty plea to outlast Mueller. Information has been floating around that Weissman and Mueller threatened flynn with prosecution of his son, Flynn Jr., to coerce a plea agreement.
Think about this, Flynn outlasted Mueller and Weissman, which means he would be out from under the threat.
[Dec 4, 2018]
“NBC News: There appears, although the redacted documents do not make it completely clear, that there is a [[[+++separate criminal investigation going on outside of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s purview+++]]] for which Flynn has been providing significant assistance.”Q
Chain of Command
Chain of Custody
PENCE’ CoS + Wife
FISA (spy) > Flynn
Will newly discovered evidence (AG Barr – SDNY) FREE FLYNN?
- The crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border has exploded.
- Border agents apprehended 144,278 migrants in May, That’s a 32% increase over April,
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Acting Chief (CBP) Operating Officer John P. Sanders said “We are in a full-blown emergency, and I cannot say this stronger: the system is broken,” The chief said that nearly 700,000 foreigners have been apprehended in the past eight months, which he noted is “more than the population of Miami.”
- The May total was the highest in 13 years, border officials said, and included 11,391 “inadmissibles.”
- Steven Kopits, the president of Princeton Policy Advisors which has predicted that immigrant apprehensions would reach 931,000 this year, expressed concern about the May numbers and boosted his prediction to 1,072,000.
- “We had expected a major surge heading into the summer months, but this is above our worst case scenario,” he added.
- And it could go up again if his predictions of high June illegal crossings comes true.
- One day after US and Mexican negotiators failed to reach a deal to prevent punitive US tariffs from going into effect over border security, Mexican soldiers, armed police and migration officials blocked hundreds of migrants after they crossed into Mexico from Guatemala in a caravan
Donald J. Trump
Immigration discussions at the White House with representatives of Mexico have ended for the day. Progress is being made, but not nearly enough! Border arrests for May are at 133,000 because of Mexico & the Democrats in Congress refusing to budge on immigration reform. Further…
….talks with Mexico will resume tomorrow with the understanding that, if no agreement is reached, Tariffs at the 5% level will begin on Monday, with monthly increases as per schedule. The higher the Tariffs go, the higher the number of companies that will move back to the USA!
- Meanwhile, Mexico is also cracking down on groups which help to facilitate illegal migration. Source: zerohedge.com
- The Trump administration is canceling English courses, recreational programs, and legal aid for unaccompanied migrant children in U.S. detention facilities.
- The administration will reportedly be redirecting the funds saved from such programs to essential services, as the southern border experiences a spike in families and unaccompanied children immigrating illegally into the U.S.
- Big Tech’s day of reckoning has finally arrived.
- Both of the major antitrust enforcement agencies of the executive branch of the federal government are stepping into the fray, with the Department of Justice reportedly preparing for an investigation of Google parent Alphabet, Inc. and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) doing the same for social media giant Facebook.
- The decision by President Trump and Attorney General William Barr to clear their regulators for action is a watershed moment, both in the history of antitrust law and in the evolution of Silicon Valley’s relationship with American society.
- Google controls roughly 90 percent of the online search market. Three quarters of mobile and 70 percent of desktop web browsing takes place on Google software, and its YouTube subsidiary has completely dominated the user-generated streaming video market virtually unchallenged since its inception.
- Facebook’s eponymous service alone makes up more than two-thirds of the entire social media market, and it owns the rapidly growing Instagram photo-sharing service, too.
- The two companies together make up more than half of the total American online advertising market, and they’re rapidly branching out into new markets, such as self-driving cars and virtual reality technology.
- It’s impossible to ignore the anti-competitive threat that this unchecked market dominance poses, especially given Big Tech’s increasing willingness to exclude and punish firms that do not conform to its vision of internet speech and conduct. And yet, until now, Google and Facebook have avoided any significant antitrust scrutiny.
- The last time antitrust regulators seriously examined Google, in 2012, FTC investigators concluded that major anti-competitive conduct was at play that “has resulted — and will result — in real harm to consumers and to innovation.”
- President Obama’s political appointees at the FTC, however, nixed any meaningful sanctions, and Google had backchannel discussions with the White House, where dozens of former Google employees and associates worked. The issue was laid to rest.
The White House started the tech bias sharing tool, it is now closed,
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) June 6, 2019
media-consolidation.pngFAKE NEWS consolidation [propaganda arm of the D party].
Define Antitrust Law(s).
The Sherman Act outlaws “every contract, combination, or conspiracy in restraint of trade,” and any “monopolization, attempted monopolization, or conspiracy or combination to monopolize.”
“The FTC’s competition mission is to enforce the rules of the competitive marketplace — the antitrust laws. These laws promote vigorous competition and protect consumers from anticompetitive mergers and business practices.”
[CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN]
[BC set the stage]
Could a new Telecommunications Act be on the way?
How do you demonstrate ‘reasonable cause’ to regulate and/or break up BIG TECH?
What is the common theme/tactic of the LEFT?
Forcible suppression of opposition?
The institution, system, or practice of censoring?
A way of presenting or understanding a situation or series of events that reflects and promotes a particular point of view or set of values?
The attribution of one’s own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety?
The forming of a plan : scheming?
Define ‘Psychological Projection’.
A theory in psychology in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others?
A person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves: narcissists who think the world revolves around them | narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror?
A point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative without adequate grounds?
Forceful and sometimes overly assertive pursuit of one’s aims and interests?
The action of suppressing something such as an activity or publication?
‘Narcissists’ are renowned for using ‘psychological projection’ to blame other people, even when it is entirely apparent that they are the ones in the wrong.
- – In March, New Zealand Prime Minister announced the “first tranche” in a number of moves to restrict the rights of New Zealand citizens to protect themselves with firearms. most citizens are refusing to turn in their guns.
- According to a new report from the NZ Herald, however, the citizens feel “safer” by holding on to their guns.
- It is estimated that roughly 250,000 people own the recently-banned semi-automatic weapons in New Zealand. Estimates show that these 250,000 gun owners — who were turned into criminals overnight by their government — own around 300,000 firearms.
- Since the government attempted to disarm these 250,000 people, only 530 guns have been turned in.