The people of the UK are angry, May sold them out, the EU and the establishment did what they alway intended to do, keep the UK exactly where it is with a deal that is so bad it doesn’t even resemble a UK exit from the EU. US household debt hit another all time high. Industrial production slows. The MSM and the deep state fall fro the Trap. They are trying to use excuses of why the Fed should stop raising rates. Judge grants CNN a temporary pass into the White House. GOP gains were not counted because they arrived past the deadline, two minutes late at 3:02. Rubio has proof of election fraud. Trump warns of caravan, bad people are intermixed in the group. Sen. Lindsey Graham is now the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee. The indictment against Assange accidentally was leaked to the public. House block an amendment to end the war in Yemen. Q dropped bread a while ago about 3:02 and 53-47, this was in the past, today we get confirmation of these numbers.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 11.16.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Theresa May was put in charge of the U.K. to betray Brexit from the beginning. She always represented the interests of the European Union and those in British Parliament that backed remaining in the EU.
- No one in British ‘high society’ wanted Brexit to pass. No. One.
- No one in Europe’s power elite wanted Brexit to pass. No. One.
- No one in the U.S.’s power elite wanted Brexit to pass. No. One.
- When it did pass The Davos Crowd began the process of sabotaging it. The fear mongering has done nothing but intensify. And May has done nothing but waffle back and forth, walking the political tight rope to remain in power while trying to sell EU slavery to the both sides in British Parliament.
- We’re 29 months later and the U.K. is no closer to being out of the EU than the day of the vote. Why?
- Because Theresa May’s 585 page ‘deal’ is the worst of all possible outcomes. If it passes it will leave the EU with near full control over British trade and tax policy while the British people and government have no say or vote in the matter.
- It’s punishment for the people getting uppity about their future and wanting something different than what had been planned for them.
- It’s almost like this whole charade was designed this way.
- Because it was.
- May has tried to run out the clock and scare everyone into accepting a deal that is worse than the situation pre-Brexit because somehow a terrible deal is better than no deal. But, that’s the opposite of the truth.
- The biggest takeaway from this Brexit fiasco is that even more people will check out of the political system.
- Total household debt hit a new record high, rising by $219 billion (1.6%) to $13.512 trillion in Q3 of 2018, according to the NY Fed’s latest household debt report, the biggest jump since 2016. It was also the 17th consecutive quarter with an increase in household debt, and the total is now $837 billion higher than the previous peak of $12.68 trillion, from the third quarter of 2008. Overall household debt is now 21.2% above the post-financial-crisis trough reached during the second quarter of 2013.
- In what will come as a surprise to nobody, outstanding student loans rose $37BN to a new all time high of $1.44 trillion as of Sept 30. It should also come as no surprise – or maybe it will to the Fed – that student loan delinquencies remain stubbornly above 10%, a level they hit 6 years ago and have failed to move in either direction since…
… while flows of student debt into serious delinquency – of 90 or more days – spiked in Q3, rising to 9.1% in the third quarter from 8.6% in the previous quarter, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- US Industrial Production growth slowed once again in October, rising just 0.1% MoM (and revised lower historically)..
- When President Trump proclaimed that “The Fed has gone crazy,” the elites were stunned. When President Trump exclaimed, The Fed “is making a big mistake with ridiculous rate-hikes,” the establishment was dumbfounded. And when President claimed that The Fed was his “biggest threat, because rates were rising too fast,” the deep state lashed out with 25th Amendment headlines and “Democracy and independence under threat” byelines.
- So isn’t it just a little ironic that The Wall Street Journal – says The Fed needs to slow down on the rate-hikes.
- America Is Not An Island
- As the world economy slows, Trump and the Fed need to adapt.
- President Trump’s biggest achievement has been the revival of faster U.S. economic growth, but past performance is no guarantee of future results. The White House should be worried about growing economic strains in the rest of the world, and policy makers need to prepare. The U.S. is not an island.
- For now the American economy and especially the labor market seem strong But the German economy shrank 0.2% in the latest quarter, the first contraction since 2015. Europe’s largest economy will still grow this year, but a trade surplus and negative interest rates aren’t a growth tonic. Europe in general seems to be reverting back to its post-crisis mean of meager growth.
- Japan contracted 0.3% in the last quarter,
- Beijing last month said China’s economy grew a surprisingly slow 6.5% year-on-year in its latest quarter, and that official figure is usually an overstatement.
- Judge Timothy J. Kelly of the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia granted CNN a temporary restraining order Friday, saying that the White House must return CNN White House Correspondent Jim Acosta’s press pass.The judge did not rule on whether President Donald Trump and his aides violated Acosta’s First Amendment rights by suspending the hard pass in the first place.Kelly did, however, rule on CNN’s Fifth Amendment argument that Acosta was denied due process before revoking the press pass, thus granting temporary relief by ordering Acosta’s pass be returned.The White House said it will abide by the judge’s ruling and return Acosta’s pass.“Today, the court made clear that there is no absolute First Amendment right to access the White House. In response to the court, we will temporarily reinstate the reporter’s hard pass.
It’s a temporary restoration of Acosta’s pass. Full arguments have yet to be heard.
- Florida Republicans Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis would have increased their margins of victory Thursday if Broward County did not narrowly miss the 3 p.m. deadline by 2 mintues, which is 3:02 (where else did we see this number, back to this in a minute) to submit machine recount results for the state’s midterm elections.
- The recount would have increased DeSantis’s lead over Democrat Andrew Gillum in the race for governor by 755 votes, while Scott’s lead could have been lifted by 779 votes. “We uploaded to the state two minutes late so the state has chosen not to use our machine recount results and they are going to use the first unofficial results as our second unofficial results,”
#1 attacked person by FAKE NEWS [+swamp [R+D]]?
#2 attacked entity by FAKE NEWS [+swamp [R+D]]?
As of 3:02 pm est today, “Qanon” is now the #2 most attacked entity behind POTUS within the U.S.
[R+D COORDINATED BLITZ ATTACK]
Logical Thinking > WHY?
WHY WOULD THE BIGGEST MEDIA CO’S IN THE WORLD CONTINUE TO ATTACK THIS MOVEMENT?
YOU ARE NOW THE SECOND BIGGEST THREAT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT.
BADGE OF HONOR!
SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP.
- Democrat leaders in Florida directed staffers and volunteers to shear altered election forms to fix improper absentee ballots AFTER THE DEADLINE.
- The plan was to have Florida voters fix and submit as many absentee votes as possible in hopes of including them in the vote totals.
- The email was sent out to Democrat activists BEFORE Nelson and his party allies filed a series of lawsuits challenging some voting rules that applied during the election, claiming they disenfranchised voters.
- A federal judge then ruled in Democrat’s favor to count these votes.
No evidence of fraud in #FloridaElection?
Dems got voters to use altered forms to fix & submit as many mail ballots as possible after FL deadline in hopes that a judge would later order state to count them.
Today that’s exactly what a federal judge did. https://t.co/MC4Tlvy9gi
— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) November 15, 2018
Naples Daily News reported:
Florida shows that Florida Democrats were organizing a broader statewide effort beyond those counties to give voters the altered forms to fix improper absentee ballots after the Nov. 5 deadline. Democratic party leaders provided staffers with copies of a form, known as a “cure affidavit,” that had been modified to include an inaccurate Nov. 8 deadline.
The Naples Daily News posted a copy of the Democrat instruction form to voters.
People are not being told that the Republican Party is on track to pick up two seats in the U.S. Senate, and epic victory: 53 to 47. The Fake News Media only wants to speak of the House, where the Midterm results were better than other sitting Presidents.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 16, 2018
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is poised to become the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee after Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) announced Friday that he would step down to take over the chairmanship of the Finance Committee.
- The shuffle would put Graham, in charge of the panel handling judicial nominations.
“Earlier this week, Senator Lindsey Graham said if he became the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee he would further investigate the FBI’s botched probe of Hillary Clinton’s private server.” BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!
The caravan is still moving up to the border, Trump tweets
I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 18, 2018
….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 18, 2018
- An undercover investigator, who embedded himself in a Central American migrant caravan, has exposed the true agenda behind the mass migration,
- Ami Horowitz traveled to the southern Mexican state where he joined a caravan and moved with the migrants as they made their way north in the hope of entering the United States. What he uncovered was what many had already suspected: The mainstream media is carving a false narrative out of the real events, and the movement is being heavily funded by leftist groups, with “millions and millions of dollars,”
- when you see a photo in The New York Times or The Washington Post or a video on CNN or the BBC or MSNBC. “What do you see? The entire framings are women and children when the reality is so far from the truth: 90-95 percent of all the people in this caravan are men.
Many Gang Members and some very bad people are mixed into the Caravan heading to our Southern Border. Please go back, you will not be admitted into the United States unless you go through the legal process. This is an invasion of our Country and our Military is waiting for you!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 29, 2018
What would happen if terrorists, like the IS, Al-Qaeda or Drug dealers, human traffikers, MS-13 gangs are in the migrant caravan?
What would happen if they were captured?
Border agens & military hailed as heroes for keeping us safe? Boom
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who was behind a massive dump of classified US documents in 2010, has been charged in the United States,
- Prosecutors revealed the existence of the sealed indictment inadvertently in a court filing in an unrelated case, WikiLeaks said.
- The exact nature of the charges against Assange was not immediately known.
- The still unsealed charges against Assange were disclosed by Assistant US Attorney Kellen Dwyer as she made a filing in the unrelated case and urged a judge to keep that filing sealed.
- The US Trump administration has issued sanctions against 17 Saudi nationals for their alleged role in the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, announced US State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert from Washington DC on Thursday.
- “The State Department will continue to seek all relevant facts. We will continue to consult Congress and work with other nations to hold accountable those who are involved in this killing”, Nauert stated.
- On November 14 House Republicans blocked a resolution to end war in Yemen by ending US military support for Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
- Yemen is America’s war, launched by Bush/Cheney, supported by Obama for eight years, by Trump for nearly two years.
- The resolution called “Manage Our Wolves Act” included a Dem provision on Yemen, solely for political reasons, a grandstanding stunt, not one of conviction.
- Dems are as pro-war on humanity as Republicans, unconcerned about the human cost, civilians harmed most in all war theaters – notably in Yemen, famine stalking millions because of endless war and blockade.
- Dem Rep. Ro Khanna invoked the 1973 War Powers Act. Enacted to check presidential power to wage war without congressional approval – except under “national emergency (conditions) by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces” it hasn’t worked as intended.
- It’s supposed to require presidents to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action, forbidding them from remaining for more than 60 days in combat, a further 30-day withdrawal period granted – no longer without congressional authorization.
- Since enacted into law, the measure was repeatedly violated by presidents, ignored by Congress, notably during the rape of Yugoslavia and endless post-9/11 wars of aggression against nations threatening no one.
- Invoking the War Powers Act on Wednesday gave the Yemen resolution “privileged” status, allowing it to bypass the process involving legislation passing through committees before reaching the House and Senate floor.
- During Thursday’s UN session, the Saudi Arabian delegation submitted a resolution that called on the international community to condemn Syria for human rights abuses.
- In response to the Saudi resolution, the Syrian delegate Dr. Bashar Al-Ja’afari slammed the Gulf nation for their own human rights abuses within their own country and in the international community.