The central bankers/establishment are now warning that if the BREXIT moves forward and the UK just breaks away from the EU the economy will implode. There would be shortages of almost everything. The middle class in the US is completely disappearing. There are only two classes forming the wealthy and the poor. The Yuan is going global and is expected to pick up market share very quickly with the help of the Silk Road. Central bankers warn the dollar is drying up and this could lead to a disaster, the entire global economy could be in turmoil. Bill Priestap is set to testify and he might have flipped because Comey was trying to make him the fall guy. He is testifying behind closed doors so this should be interesting. Government and social media are pushing their agenda to censor the alternative media. Bolton is being kept away form the NK talks. US and Turkey have come to an agreement and the Kurds will not be supported by the US, now the Kurds are talking to the Syrian government. IS child training camps have been discovered. Going through the Q drops and putting all the pieces together, the wall is not just for illegals, the borders states are very important.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel ñ †X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com†for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to†“The People”†and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.05.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- This is the first paragraph of The Times article (paywall) regarding Britain’s now famous Doomsday Brexit plan:
- “Britain would be hit with shortages of medicine, fuel and food within a fortnight if the UK tries to leave the European Union without a deal, according to a Doomsday Brexit scenario drawn up by senior civil servants for David Davis.”
- The Times confirms that the port of Dover will collapse “on day one” if Britain crashes out of the EU, leading to critical shortages of supplies. This was the middle of three scenarios put forward by senior advisors. A type of best guestimate if you like. You simply do not want to know the outcome of the worst of those three scenarios.
- The article states that the RAF would have to be deployed to ferry supplies around Britain. And yes, we’re still on the middle scenario here.
- The report continues to describe matters such as cross-channel disruption for heavy goods vehicles, which would also be catastrophic. Massive carparks will be required
- If your family is really struggling right now, you are far from alone. Yes, there are some people that have gotten exceedingly wealthy over the past eight years, and most of that wealth is concentrated in places such as New York, Washington D.C. and San Francisco. But meanwhile, most of the rest of the country has been steadily getting poorer. Just take a look at Detroit – at one time it had the highest per capita income in the entire nation and now it is a rotting, decaying war zone. Of course dozens of other formerly great manufacturing cities all over the nation have suffered a similar fate. Since 2001, we have lost more than 70,000 manufacturing facilities and millions of good paying manufacturing jobs. Those good paying jobs have been replaced by lower paying “service jobs”, and you can’t support a middle class lifestyle on those types of jobs.
- In order to have a thriving middle class, you need middle class jobs, and our country is in desperate need of more of those jobs. At this point most American families are living on the edge, and more are falling into poverty with each passing month. here are some signs that the middle class in the United States is being systematically destroyed…
- #1 78 million Americans are participating in the “gig economy” because full-time jobs just don’t pay enough to make ends meet these days.
- #2 In 2011, the average home price was 3.56 times the average yearly salary in the United States. But by the time 2017 was finished, the average home price was 4.73 times the average yearly salary in the United States.
- #4 In the United States today, 66 percent of all jobs pay less than 20 dollars an hour.
- #5 102 million working age Americans do not have a job right now. That number is higher than it was at any point during the last recession.
- #6 Earnings for low-skill jobs have stayed very flat for the last 40 years.
- #7 Americans have been spending more money than they make for 28 months in a row.
- #8 In the United States today, the average young adult with student loan debt has a negative net worth.
- #9 At this point, the average American household is nearly $140,000 in debt.
- #10 Poverty rates in U.S. suburbs “have increased by 50 percent since 1990”.
- #11 Almost 51 million U.S. households “can’t afford basics like rent and food”
- #13 According to the Federal Reserve, 4 out of 10 Americans do not have enough money to cover an unexpected $400 expense without borrowing the money or selling something they own.
- China is ramping up efforts to promote yuan as a global currency. After the crackdown on outflows and devaluation in 2015, the renminbi is once again gaining momentum.
- China’s Belt and Road Initiative, which is also known as the Silk Road Economic Belt and 21st Century Maritime Silk Road, will also promote the renminbi,
- China has been increasing the share of yuan with its key trading partners, China and Russia have an investment fund, worth over $10 billion, denominated in yuan.
- The launch of yuan-backed oil futures this year is also likely to strengthen the Chinese currency. OPEC’s third largest producer Iran is selling its crude to China in renminbi after dumping the dollar in response to US threat to reimpose sanctions.
- Patel explains, this unintended coincidence has proved to be a “double whammy” for global markets, and especially emerging markets, largely as a consequence of one key event: the evaporation of dollar funding, not only from sovereign debt markets but in short-term funding markets as well as the recent spike in the Libor-OIS spread showed.
- This has manifested in a sharp reversal of foreign capital flows out of Emerging Markets over the past six weeks, often exceeding $5bn a week, resulting in a sharp drop in emerging market bonds, stocks and currencies.
- Patel’s advice? Immediately taper the tapering, or rather, the Fed should “recalibrate its normalisation plan, adjusting for the impact of the deficit. A rough rule of thumb would be to reduce the pace of its balance-sheet contraction by enough to damp significantly, if not fully offset, the shortage of dollar liquidity caused by higher US government borrowing.”
- Patel’s punchline: if left unchecked, the EM turmoil “might hurt the US economy as well. Circumstances have changed. So should Fed policy.
- The irony: one look at the Fed’s balance sheet shows that it has barely declined, and already reputable foreign central bankers are demanding the Fed stop the pain.
- One can only imagine the chaos and turmoil in EMs (and then DMs) in four months time, when not only the peak of the Fed’s monthly shrinkage hits some time in October, but when for the first time since the financial crisis, global central bank liquidity will shift from a net injection to a net drain and then accelerate as both the ECB and BOJ proceed to taper their own Fed monetization.
- FBI Counterintelligence chief, Bill Priestap, will sit down for a closed-door session with lawmakers o
- Priestap will be answering questions about the Hillary Clinton email case as well as the counterintelligence operation on the Trump campaign – both of which he oversaw. Priestap was the direct supervisor of Peter Strzok –
- All accounts say that Priestap is a cooperating witness. In other words, if there’s one person who can confirm that the FBI counterintelligence operation on the Trump campaign was politically motivated – or that malfeasance occurred during the process, it’s Bill Priestap.
- While the session will be closed-door, we imagine leaks will be forthcoming as seems to be standard operating procedure these days.
- Just who is Bill Priestap really?
- Why has Devin Nunes been so confident? Why did all GOP HPSCI members happily allow the Democrats to create a 10-page narrative? All questions are answered.
E.W. “Bill” Priestap is central to all of this , how do we know this, it is the absence of his name, amid all others, created a curiosity.
- E.W. “Bill” Priestap is the head of the FBI Counterintelligence operation. He was FBI Agent Peter Strozk’s direct boss. If anyone in congress really wanted to know if the FBI paid for the Christopher Steele Dossier, Bill Priestap is the guy who would know everything about everything.
- FBI Asst. Director in charge of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap was the immediate supervisor of FBI Counterintelligence Deputy Peter Strzok.
- Bill Priestap is #1. Before getting demoted Peter Strzok was #2.
- The investigation into candidate Donald Trump was a counterintelligence operation. That operation began in July 2016. Bill Priestap would have been in charge of that, along with all other, FBI counterintelligence operations.
- FBI Deputy Peter Strzok was specifically in charge of the Trump counterintel op. However, Strzok would be reporting to Bill Priestap on every detail and couldn’t (according to structure anyway) make a move without Priestap approval.
- On March 20th 2017 congressional testimony, James Comey was asked why the FBI Director did not inform congressional oversight about the counterintelligence operation that began in July 2016.
- FBI Director Comey said he did not tell congressional oversight he was investigating presidential candidate Donald Trump because the Director of Counterintelligence suggested he not do so. *Very important detail.*
- During the Comey’s testimony, Comey doesn’t use Priestap’s actual name, but refers to his position and title.
- So there we have FBI Director James Comey telling congress on March 20th, 2017, that the reason he didn’t inform the statutory oversight “Gang of Eight” was because Bill Priestap (Director of Counterintelligence) recommended he didn’t do it.
- Apparently, according to Comey, Bill Priestap carries a great deal of influence if he could get his boss to NOT perform a statutory obligation simply by recommending he doesn’t do it.
- Then again, Comey’s blame-casting there is really called creating a “fall guy”. FBI Director James Comey was ducking responsibility in March 2017 by blaming FBI Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap for not informing congress of the operation that began in July 2016. (9 months prior).
- In essence, Bill Priestap was James Comey’s fall guy. We knew it at the time that Bill Priestap would likely see this the same way. The guy would have too much to lose by allowing James Comey to set him up.
- Immediately there was motive for Bill Priestap to flip . Why should he take the fall for the operation when there were multiple people around the upper-levels of leadership who carried out the operation.
- Our suspicions were continually confirmed because there was NO MENTION of Bill Priestap in any future revelations of the scheme team, despite his centrality to all of it.
- Bill Priestap would have needed to authorize Peter Strzok to engage with Christopher Steele over the “Russian Dosssier”; Bill Priestap would have needed to approve of the underlying investigative process used for both FISA applications (June 2016, and Oct 21st 2016). Bill Priestap would be the person to approve of arranging, paying, or reimbursing, Christopher Steele for the Russian Dossier used in their counterintelligence operation and subsequent FISA application.
- Without Bill Priestap involved, approvals, etc. the entire Russian/Trump Counterintelligence operation just doesn’t happen.
- Everyone around Bill Priestap, above and below, were caught inside the investigative net.
- Likely Bill Priestap made the decision after James Comey’s testimony on March 20th, 2017, when he realized what was coming. Priestap is well-off financially; he has too much to lose. He and his wife, Sabina Menschel, live a comfortable life in a $3.8 million DC home; she comes from a family of money.
- Now it all makes sense. Devin Nunes interviewed Bill Priestap and Jim Rybicki prior to putting the memo process into place. Rybicki quit, Priestap went back to work.
- Bill Priestap remains the Asst. FBI Director in charge of counterintelligence operations.
- It’s over.
- All over the world, national governments are working very closely with social media companies to take control of “Internet news”. the elite have seen the power that this can have, and they are cracking down hard. The term “fake news” has come to mean any source that would dare to question the official narratives that are being fed to us from the mainstream media, and in reality the push to censor “fake news” is really just an all-out effort to eliminate independent thought. Before the Internet, it was much easier for the elite to control the flow of information, and now they are taking unprecedented measures to control the flow of information in the digital age.
- Just check out what is happening in France. A proposed law would give authorities the power “to immediately halt the publication of information deemed to be false”…
Under the law, French authorities would be able to immediately halt the publication of information deemed to be false ahead of elections.
Social networks would have to introduce measures allowing users to flag up false reports, pass their data on such articles to authorities, and make public their efforts against fake news.
And the law would authorise the state to take foreign broadcasters off the air if they were attempting to destabilise France — a measure seemingly aimed at Russian state-backed outlet RT in particular.
- New measures under consideration by the European Union as a whole are even more draconian.
- According to a Breitbart report, all social media companies would be forced to use “content recognition technologies” to “monitor and control all uploads”…
The European Union (EU) is less than a month away from voting to introduce aggressive new online copyright laws and “widespread censorship” measures, which critics say could strangle new media websites and stifle satire and online meme culture.
Unelected European Commission bureaucrats have drafted legislation which detractors say could force online platforms to monitor and control all uploads to some platforms with “content recognition technologies”. They are also said to have proposed what has been termed a ‘link tax’, which could compel blogs and other websites to pay just to reference content.
- The truth is that they are systematically censoring anything that does not fit the official narratives that they want the public to believe.
- This is the greatest threat to freedom of speech that any of us have ever seen, and it has started in the United States too.
- Late last year, YouTube made an announcement that it had decided to hire “10,000 new moderators” to “flag content”…
- With just one week left until the Singapore summit between President Trump and Kim Jong Un, National Security Adviser John Bolton is being carefully excluded from everything surrounding the event, including last week’s visit by Kim Yong Chol.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also wasn’t too happy about it, confronted Bolton in an angry exchange, and the told President Trump that letting Bolton into the meeting with Kim Yong Chol would be “counter-productive.”
- Turkish Foreign Minister was in Washington on Monday, meeting with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to discuss Syria as well as US-Turkish relations. The State Department confirmed the agreement on a “road map” for the city of Manbij, using dry diplomatic language.
- Turkish Foreign Minister said The city of Manbij would be secured by both Turkish and US forces, he said, and the roadmap will be implemented in other parts of Syria as well, according to Reuters and several Turkish outlets. ‘
- What this means is the US support for the Kurds will come to an end, the funding of the Kurd army, rebels, white helmets have been cutoff, the training programs discontinued, the support has ended.
- YPG’s announced that it would pull its military advisers out of Manbij, a small but strategic town in central-north Syria, paved the way for a rebalancing of forces along the Syrian-Turkish frontier. The retreat could allow Turkey to control most of its border west of the Euphrates River, a longstanding demand it has tied to its national security.
- the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Council is prepared to negotiate with the Syrian government in Damascus.
- The report claimed that the co-chair of the Syrian Democratic Council, Ilham Ahmad, has agreed to send a political delegation to Damascus in order to begin talks with the Syrian government.
- This meeting will allegedly have no preconditions, Damascus-Now added.
- Syria has inked a deal with Russia that will allow at least two commercial flights from Damascus to Moscow each week, tv
- According to the details from the deal, the Syrian Arab Airlines and Cham Wings are permitted to fly from Damascus to Moscow twice each week.
- In Hama the Syrian army discovered an IS training camp i for children, who are also known as the “Young Lions of the Caliphate.”
- The “Young Lions of the Caliphate,” a military training base for young terrorists, has been found in Eastern Hama Province. A damaged armored military Humvee was discovered by the entrance.
According to the military source, the camp had everything necessary for military training – obstacle courses, battle practice grounds and classrooms.
Earlier, a similar children’s training camp was discovered in Southern Damascus after the Syrian army liberated the Palestinian Yarmouk camp from the militants.
- A former Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) officer was arrested Saturday afternoon on 15 federal charges, including the attempted transmission of national defense information to the People’s Republic of China, according to the Department of Justice (DOJ).
- Ron Rockwell Hanson, 58, a resident of Syracuse, Utah, was taken into custody while he was on his way to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Seattle before boarding a connecting flight to China. Hanson’s arrest comes on the heels of a January incident in which ex-CIA officer Jerry Chun Shing Lee, 53, was arrested at New York’s John F. Kennedy airport and indicted last month on charges of spying for China.
- Hansen retired from the U.S. Army as a Warrant Officer with a background in signals intelligence and human intelligence. He speaks fluent Mandarin-Chinese and Russian. DIA hired Hansen as a civilian intelligence case officer in 2006. Hansen held a Top Secret clearance for many years, and signed several non-disclosure agreements during his tenure at DIA and as a government contractor.
- Between 2013 and 2017, Hansen regularly traveled between the United States and China, attending military and intelligence conferences in the U.S. and provided the information he learned at the conferences to contacts in China associated with the PRCIS. Hansen received payments for this information by a variety of methods, including cash, wires and credit card transactions. He also improperly sold export-controlled technology to persons in China. From May of 2013 to the date of the complaint, Hansen received not less than $800,000 in funds originating from China.”
If you’re all caught up on that, keep in mind that this story is rapidly developing, and you’ll recall from those last two posts the unreal connections that were being uncovered by anons, in real-time.
One #Anon summed it up thusly, last night:
And he’s right. This is what, well… pretty much everything looks like so far:
This first image purports to show #CEMEX trade routes, up from Mexico, into the US.
Note, not only the routes straight into Tucson, but the overseas routes leading in to Mexico, first.
Getting back to the #CEMEX issue, one anon decided to look into CEMEX plants around the country, and found some common denominators:
Here’s the photos he’s including.
Another anon then expanded on the #WampumUnderground/CEMEX connection
underground tunnels created as a result of mining for raw materials for cement:
So clearly… these guys have experience with underground facilities – lets look at previous Q drops r