Initial jobless claims have now tumbled to the new 50 year low, the Fed is trapped, Trump and the Patriots are making it impossible for the Fed to get out of this trap. Retail sales surge but more stores close down. Trump pushing to help many areas in this country with jobs. The doesn’t know which move to make. Cain says he is in, he wants the job at the Fed, structure change coming. Mueller report is out an it shows no collusion or obstruction. There are many parts to the report, one part shows how the [DS] was going to use the report to exonerate [HRC] and continue to blame Russia. Trump says this should never happen again to another president. We are now moving into the next phase, this is the DECLASS, will the [DS] try to pull off an event to cover this up?
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.18.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Initial jobless claims keep grinding lower and lower.
- The last time this few Americans sought the help of government after losing a job was in November 1969. Initial Jobless Claims tumbled another 5K from the prior week’s revised 197K to just 192K: the second consecutive sub-200K print in 50 years, and the lowest print since September 1969.
The YTD change in the absolute number of claims is now the best in at least the past decade.
- 5,994 stores have closed in the US so far this year, which is already more than last year‘s total of 5,864, according to Real Deal and WSJ. And retail sales have begun falling again recently, down 0.2% in February from a month earlier, after being up 0.7% in January. Retail sales fell 1.2% in December.
- Mall vacancy rates ticked up in the first quarter to 9.3% from 9% in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Finally, one of the country’s largest malls, Destiny USA in Syracuse, recently saw its mortgage taken over by a special servicer. And even though the mall owner, Pyramid Management Group, says that it is trying to discuss an extension, the servicer is expecting a default from the owner in June.
- UBS has estimated that another 75,000 stores will have to close by 2026 if online retail continues to rise from its current 16% market penetration to its expected 25%.
Trump put out a statement on how he plans to lift communities with jobs
- ENCOURAGING INVESTMENT: Opportunity Zones will spur private-sector investment to revitalize hurting communities and unleash their economic potential.
- In 2017, President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which established Opportunity Zones to incentivize long-term investments in low-income communities across the country.
- These incentives offer capital gains tax relief to investors for new investment in designated Opportunity Zones.
- Opportunity Zones are anticipated to spur $100 billion in private capital investment.
- Incentivizing investment in low-income communities fosters economic revitalization and job creation and promotes sustainable economic growth across the Nation.
LIFTING UP COMMUNITIES: Opportunity Zones help drive economic growth and lift up communities that have been left behind.
- Opportunity Zones are a powerful vehicle for bringing economic growth and job creation to the American communities that need them the most.
- On average, the median family income in an Opportunity Zone is 37 percent below the State median.
- The average poverty rate in an Opportunity Zone is more than 32 percent, compared with a rate of 17 percent for the average United States census tract.
- More than 8,760 communities in all 50 States, the District of Columbia, and 5 Territories have been designated as Opportunity Zones.
- Nearly 35 million Americans live in communities designated as Opportunity Zones.
CREATING OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL: President Donald J. Trump is encouraging investment to create opportunity in distressed communities.
- In 2018, President Trump signed an Executive Order establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council.
- The Council is chaired by the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Ben Carson, and is comprised of 16 Federal agencies.
- The Council is engaging all levels of government to identify best practices and assist leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs in utilizing the Opportunity Zone incentive to revitalize low-income communities.
- The Council is improving revitalization efforts by streamlining, coordinating, and targeting existing Federal programs to economically distressed areas, including Opportunity Zones.
- Lack of coordination and targeting has led to cumbersome applications, program waste, and ineffective benefits.
- The Council will consider legislative proposals and undertake regulatory reform to remove barriers to revitalization efforts.
- The Council will present the President with a number of reports identifying and recommending ways to encourage investment in economically distressed communities.
- Trump’s critique of the Fed happens to be right, he is doing this for many reasons, to show the American people that the Fed is to blame if the economy falls apart and to show the American peope that there is a dual mandate that the fed was suppose to follow
- to promote price stability and full employment. Conventional economic theory holds these two objectives to be in tension: If the labor market gets too tight, workers will be able to demand wages in excess of their productivity, firms will adjust by raising their prices, workers will respond by demanding higher wages, and, eventually, too much money will be chasing too few goods, and inflation will spiral out of control. So no inflation but they are looking for inflation
- Herman Cain and Stephen Moore following a widespread outcry over their candidacy, he has no intention of withdrawing his name from consideration for a seat on the Federal Reserve Board, despite a clear lack of sufficient support – even among Republicans – for Senate confirmation if President Trump nominates him.
- He said the Fed needs “new voices”
- “The president asked me one simple question…He said, ’Would you consider doing this if you make it through the process?’ I said yes. Didn’t hesitate,”
The left is making a big deal out of a section of the report that reveals Trump’s worried reaction to the special counsel. But in that same paragraph, the part they don’t show, Trump explains that he’s worried because of the political implications, not any crime he committed
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) April 18, 2019
- Attorney General William Barr defended his handling of the release of the Mueller report Thursday, dismissing criticism that he was acting as if he were President Trump’s personal attorney.
- CBS correspondent Paula Reid confronted him at his press conference by mentioning the criticism that his handling of the report roll-out has been overly defensive of Trump.
Barr: “I’m not sure what your basis is for saying I’m being generous to the President.”
A reporter then brings up his use of the word “unprecedented.”
“Is there another precedent for it,” Barr asks.
“No,” the reporter answers.
“OK so unprecedented is an accurate description.” pic.twitter.com/5Mkso4BOCR
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 18, 2019
- Barr briefed reporters and the public on the full scope of Mueller’s investigation and report. Under federal regulations found at 28 C.F.R. § 600.8, a special counsel makes a confidential report to the attorney general on all of the prosecutor’s work and conclusion. It is not a public document and Mueller submits nothing to Congress. Then under 28 C.F.R. § 600.9(c), the attorney general has discretion – but is not required – to determine if disclosure of any of that material is in the public interest, and if so the attorney general is permitted to release parts to the public.
- Understanding the extraordinary public interest in this matter, Barr decided to release the entire Mueller Report, with Barr redacting on the portions required by law. He is also delivering the report to Congress, in addition to his own summary
- The attorney general made explicitly clear that President Trump never asserted executive privilege, which would have blocked parts of the report from public disclosure.
- There are two types of executive privilege. The first is the presidential communications privilege, which pertains to conversations or other communications personally involving the president, either with White House staff or with other senior administration officials. The second is the deliberative process privilege, a lesser and weaker form of privilege which involves deliberations of anyone in the executive branch discussing sensitive matters.
- For both forms of privilege – including the second one, which by definition covers communications where the president was not personally involved – only the president can assert privilege.
- Not only did President Trump never assert executive privilege here, he did not even request an advance copy of the report to consider whether to assert privilege over any part of it. The president decided to be fully transparent on the report without knowing what was in it.
- Mueller’s report concluded that allegations against Trump campaign advisor Carter Page used to justify the FISA spying campaign against him were FALSE
- “The investigation did not establish that Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election,” the report stated.
Mueller’s report concluded that allegations against Carter Page used to justify a FISA spying campaign against him were false. “The investigation did not establish that Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.” pic.twitter.com/5vsa1A3bYh
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) April 18, 2019
- Obama’s corrupt FBI and DOJ obtained a FISA warrant and THREE subsequent renewals on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.
- The first FISA warrant was issued in October of 2016, just before election day.
- The last FISA renewal on Carter Page was issued in June of 2017 — AFTER Mueller was appointed as special counsel to investigate Trump-Russia.
- DAG Rod Rosenstein and former FBI chief Andrew McCabe both signed the June 2017 FISA renewal on Carter Page and 20 pages are still redacted!
- Under the law, the FBI must go back to the FISA court every 90 days and present the FISA judge with enough evidence that the subject may be acting as a foreign agent in order to obtain a renewal on the spy warrant.
- What evidence did the FBI present to the FISA judges on FOUR separate occasions that enabled the FBI to obtain a total of FOUR spy warrants on Carter Page if the allegations against him were false??
- After nearly one year of wiretaps and they didn’t charge Carter Page?
Optics are important, RR and Mueller assisted Barr in the redaction process and RR signed off on the report. Mark Meadows tweeted out the following
This point is critical: Mueller has assisted Bill Barr with the redaction process. To believe there is a cover-up would require also believing that the special counsel, who Democrats treated as a hero for 2 years, is directly involved and complicit.
It is nonsense. Don’t buy it. https://t.co/ONMiJeY9gx
— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) April 18, 2019
Trump says the following, take a listen
Trump campaign responds to Mueller report: ‘Time to investigate the liars’
Paul Sperry tweeted out the following
BREAKING: Mueller Report reveals that Trump campaign formally turned down 2 invitations to visit Russia during campaign and refused to provide a copy of Trump’s passport for a visa
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 18, 2019
BREAKING: Mueller Report reveals it could find no documentary or other evidence indicating Papadopoulos shared Mifsud’s claim that Russia had “dirt” on Hillary Clinton in the form of emails with any other Trump campaign official — the alleged predicate for opening investigation
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 18, 2019
- President Donald Trump said Wednesday that “it would certainly be hard to believe” that former President Barack Obama was unaware of what the FBI was up to in 2016.
- On page 23 of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report into Russia collusion it revealed that the Russian company responsible for attempting to collude with the Trump campaign also supported Bernie Sander’s campaign for President.
- In the report, it quotes a message seeming to come from the Russian-based Internet Research Company (IRA):
“Main idea: Use opportunity to criticize Hillary [Clinton] and the rest (except Sanders and Trump – we support them.”
- The IRA is the company responsible for the “Russian internet trolls” that produced and promoted content meant to sway the results of the election. And in their communications, they make it clear that it isn’t just President Trump they support, but also Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders.
- This means that many of the supporters for Sanders’ massive campaign that nearly defeated Hillary Clinton could simply be trolls, according the fake news narrative of the last 2.5 years.
- Special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on the Russia investigation directly contradicts an explosive BuzzFeed story that claimed Mueller had evidence President Donald Trump directed Michael Cohen, his former attorney, to lie to Congress about a potential Moscow real estate deal.
- The Jan. 18 BuzzFeed story claimed that Cohen “told the special counsel that after the election, the president personally instructed him to lie — by claiming that negotiations ended months earlier than they actually did — in order to obscure Trump’s involvement.”
- The story claimed that Mueller’s office “learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.”
- BuzzFeed touted its story as “the first known example of Trump explicitly telling a subordinate to lie directly about his own dealings with Russia.”
- But Mueller’s report states that “Cohen said that he and the President did not explicitly discuss whether Cohen’s testimony about the Trump Tower Moscow project would be or was false, and the President did not direct him to provide false testimony. Cohen also said he did not tell the President about the specifics of his planned testimony.” (RELATED: Read The Full Mueller Report Here)
- The special counsel’s report concluded that while there is evidence “that the President knew Cohen provided false testimony to Congress about the Trump Tower Moscow project, the evidence available to us does not establish that the President directed or aided Cohen’s false testimony.”
All the lies the MSM, DS players is now unravelling, who is on the offensive and who is on the defensive. Now watch how the prey becomes the hunter
In the report the DS was not only going to use this to get Trump but to push their narrative against Russia, Wikileaks, emails and SR. I believe Barr allowed these sections to stay in the report on purpose, lets take a look at page 48
Read page 49 open jpg
What if the UK gov worked hand-in-hand w/ the Hussein admin to sabotage the 2016 election?
Creation of fake intel dossier using ex spy.
Co-sponsor insurance policy re: POTUS election.
What if intel masked penetration(s) to frame Russia?
Why does the UK gov desperately want JA?
Think source files.
The more you know.
SR & JA in JUNEAnything?
JA in the news?
Server unlocks SR.
MS_13 (2 187‘d nearby) phones unlock command & control.
It has begun.
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Minority Leader Chuck Schumer released a statement on Thursday demanding that Special Counsel Robert Mueller come testify before Congress.
- While everyone is talking about Barr, how is covering for the President, etc…..
- Here’s a list of more than actions the Deep State FBI and DOJ took that were either outside of policy and/or were corrupt and/or were criminal surrounding the 2016 Presidential election and exoneration of Hillary Clinton and the setup/attempts to remove Donald Trump from office.
- The list was compiled by Joe Hoft and D. Manny
- In 2008, a questionable person on John McCain’s presidential campaign caught the attention of FBI counterintelligence, and the FBI privately approached McCain. That questionable person was quietly removed from Team McCain. The Trump campaign was never afforded this same courtesy [source].
- Somehow every clear security breach in the Clinton camp was no big deal, while every fourth-hand contact with someone who could possibly be linked to Russia was evidence that Donald Trump was secretly serving as a Russian agent [source].
- Comey made no public show of his announcement on the Oct. 28, 2016, decision to reopen the Clinton email investigation. Instead, Comey quietly sent a terse and private letter to the chairs and the ranking members of the oversight committees on the Hill, informing them, vaguely, that the FBI was taking additional steps in the Clinton email investigation, unlike the public announcement about the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign [source].
- FiveEyes has a standing agreement to not spy on each other’s citizens without a warrant, and yet, the FBI and the CIA frequently accepted both official and unofficial intelligence on members of the Trump campaign, from not only FiveEyes but other countries as well [source].
- Right before the election, the DOJ also inexplicably dropped all charges against Marc Turi in the Benghazi legal matter that had lasted for five years. Some saw it as a way to protect Clinton [source].
- Comey sidestepped direct questions over whether Clinton’s carelessness should disqualify her from future access to classified information but indicated that any government employee who had similarly handled secret government information would be subject to a rigorous security review to determine “suitability” [source].
- IG Report: Nobody was listed as a subject of this [Clinton email] investigation at any point in time (So neither Hillary nor her top aides were formally under investigation by FBI at any time in 2015-2016, but the agents handling the issue thought it was a criminal action) [source].
- There was no investigation regarding Bill Clinton’s famously clandestine meeting with the head of the Department of Justice, Loretta Lynch, on a private plane in Phoenix just days before the FBI announced its decision to exonerate Clinton [source].
— RunningTheRace ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@2runtherace) April 18, 2019
Lets go back to post 3115
[MUELLER] REPORT DELAY?
PANIC IN DC?
THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT.
Tom Fitton tweets out the following
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) April 18, 2019
JW President @TomFitton discusses Clinton’s memo: “She signed a memo saying ‘due to recent targeting of personal email accounts by online adversaries, State employees should avoid conducting official department business from personal accounts’ while she used personal accounts.” pic.twitter.com/ymlfUrdnw8
— Judicial Watch 🔎 (@JudicialWatch) April 18, 2019
- Prosecutors have asked to present evidence in the NXIVM sex cult racketeering trial showing that NXIVM leaders including Nancy Salzman and Clare Bronfman illegally bundled money for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign by compelling members to donate to Clinton and then reimbursing the members.
- former NXIVM employee Frank Parlato tells Big League Politics,“I was there, and I knew that the contributions were made by more than a dozen NXIVM members to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign,” confirming that the court documents refer to Clinton’s campaign. Bronfman’s donations to Clinton are recorded here.
- The prosecutors state:
- “Campaign Contribution Evidence i. Facts At trial, the government intends to introduce witness testimony and documents demonstrating that in 2007, the defendants and their co-conspirators were involved in an illegal scheme to exceed contribution limits to a presidential primary campaign.
- Witness testimony, corroborated by documentary evidence, will demonstrate that at least 14 members of the Nxivm community, including at least five defendants and co-conspirators, made the maximum campaign donation to a primary campaign with the understanding that they would be reimbursed by Bronfman or Nancy Salzman.
- At the suggestion of a political operative, who has since pleaded guilty to an unrelated New York state bribery charge also involving campaign contributions, the contributions were “bundled” and presented to the candidate at a fundraising event attended by conspirators, including Nancy Salzman.
- A cooperating witness who attended the event will testify that the defendants and their co-conspirators made the contributions in hopes of obtaining political influence to advance their own agenda, including targeting perceived enemies of Raniere. The government will also seek to introduce evidence of similar conduit contributions to other elected officials, as well as use of other political lobbyists in attempts to gain influence.
- North Korea on Thursday demanded that Secretary of State and former CIA chief, Mike Pompeo, should be replaced for any future negotiations with the U.S., the country’s media reported.
- “Whenever Pompeo pokes his nose in, talks between the two countries go wrong without any results even from the point close to success,” Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) quoted Kwon Jong-gun as saying. Kwon is director general of the North Korean Foreign Ministry’s department for American affairs. He was addressing the first session of the 14th Supreme People’s Assembly of the country.
- Kwon said the North Korean leader and the U.S. president had good personal relations.
- “It is fortunate that the personal relationship between our Chairman of the State Affairs Commission and President Trump is on good terms as usual and our Chairman is pleased to get on well with President Trump,” he noted.
What happened to the Mueller hype?
What happened to the Mueller will take down POTUS threats [@JohnBrennan]?
Was MUELLER the ‘insurance’ policy aka BLOCKADE designed to limit/restrict POTUS’ ability to enforce the law?
[TRAITORS]If you know your opponents move, what advantages that does present?
If you have the TRUTH on your side, what advantages does that present?
If you have full control of the US MIL, what advantages does that present?
If you have complete AUTH TO DECLAS, what advantages does that present?
If you have the SUPPORT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE (PATRIOTS), what advantages does that present?
DO NOT TRUST THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA.
YOU ARE THE MAJORITY.
MUELLER > DECLAS > OIG > TRUTH > JUSTICE
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
YOU ARE THE NEWS NOW.
- A SOLAR storm is expected to close out the Easter weekend with a bombardment of solar particles set to hit our planet on Easter Monday.
- Researchers have noticed a small hole on the outer layer of the Sun’s atmosphere – known as a sunspot – which is turning towards Earth. Sunspots are patches of darkness on the Sun which are caused by underlying magnetism beneath the surface. However, sometimes that magnetism bubbles up and is released in the form of solar flares, which spew cosmic particles into space.
- Holes like this are common, and researchers say we are now in the midst of the outpouring of solar particles, which will continue to collide with Earth on Easter Monday, April 22.The clash of our planet and the winds is likely to cause stunning northern lights.Cosmic forecasting website Space Weather said: “A minor hole in the sun’s atmosphere is turning toward Earth and spewing a stream of solar wind in our direction.“Estimated time of arrival: April 22nd. Geomagnetic unrest and polar auroras are possible when the gaseous material arrives.”
- This can affect satellites in orbit, potentially leading to a lack of GPS navigation, mobile phone signal and satellite TV such as Sky.
1st & 10 on the 40.
Congressman Adam Schiff joined Chamber for discussion on national ..