- Salvator Mundi, said to be by Leonardo da Vinci, is the world’s most expensive painting.
- Last Wednesday, at auction, each square inch was valued at nearly $1 million – including the bummed-up, restored, and damaged parts.
- The painting may not be da Vinci’s work. Or perhaps, since it has been so heavily doctored up, little remains of his work. And whoever’s work it was must have been having a bad day.
- And yet, it sold for over $450 million (including auction-house charges) – a lot of money for such a depressing work of art.
- The question on the table: Why?
- But since we don’t know the answer to that question, we’ll answer another one: How come so many people have so much money?
Read more at:How The Deep State Squeezed America’s Wealth