The world is starting to wake up that the Fed dollar will no longer be the reserve currency of the world. Many countries and [CB] have been purchasing gold, now the people of China are dumping stocks and fiat currency and buying gold. For the first time the US has now exported rice to China. The US/China trade deal is back on, China has now backed down from their position, the economic plan moves forward. Those who scream the loudest have the most to lose, Justin Amash quits the republican party. With one tweet from Trump about the census an emergency meeting was called. [HRC] withdraws as the keynote speaker at FireEye. The border discussion is heating up, Trump fire back. The [DS] are blocking the wall, it will now move to the next court. JB sends out an ominous message on Independence day, patriots receive message, countermeasures are in place.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 07.04.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Chinese people are starting to feel the pressure of economic slowdown. As China’s yuan continues to devalue, and several small and medium-sized banks have filed for bankruptcy recently, many Chinese choose to buy gold or take their money out of the bank, to protect their assets.
- , the Chinese government issued an unusual notice in late June to encourage Party members and cadres to invest in stocks, which is interpreted by many as a desperate move to rescue China’s economy.
- Buying Gold and Taking Money Out of Banks
- Chinese people seek to preserve their wealth by buying gold as the Chinese currency continues to depreciate in value.
- According to a June 24 report from Chinese news portal Sina, the manager at Gold Hangzhou’s flagship store revealed that the sale of gold increased significantly since May. The store is seeing more and more big transactions recently. Big transaction refers to more than 1 kilogram of gold in a single purchase.
- “We wish to exchange yuan into U.S. currency, but the foreign exchange control is getting stricter. So we have to buy gold instead. Although every Chinese citizen is allowed to exchange $50,000 worth of currency a year, banks are using all kinds of excuses to reject our request when we need to exchange a relatively large amount. Sometimes, they even refuse to exchange $5,000 worth of U.S. dollars.
- One of the largest private importers of rice in China bought rice from the United States last week for the first time ever, according to a statement from Sun Valley Rice, the American company which secured the Chinese contract.
- The Chinese importer bought two containers of medium-grain rice from the California-based company in the midst of a trade war between Beijing and Washington. President Donald Trump said on July 1 that China agreed to buy agricultural products from the United States, but it is not clear if the rice sale is part of that concession.
- Sun Valley Rice has worked to get into the Chinese market since 2004,
- “Fifteen years of patience and hard work have paid off,” LaGrande said in a statement. “It is truly an honor and a privilege to blaze this trail of trading history—American rice in China. Our team has worked with incredible tenacity and diligence to reach this point.”
- The rice deal follows a sale of 544,000 tonnes of American soybeans to China, the largest such sale since March.
- China is the world’s largest rice grower and consumer. China produced 148.5 million tons of rice in the 2018-19 marketing year, more than 42 times the amount it imported. The United States produced 7.1 million tons of rice during the same period and exported less than 3 million tons.
- Excellent news from White House manufacturing policy advisor Peter Navarro as he discusses the re-engagement in U.S. and China trade discussions. Great INFO.
- the prior 150 page agreement negotiated by USTR Robert Lighthizer and Vice-Premier Liu He, previously dismissed by Beijing after three months of intense discussions, is now the starting point for new talks. This means the Chinese have acquiesced to the prior terms they rebuked.
- The seven chapters, each assigned to a specific trade sector, are the baseline for Lighthizer and Liu He to re-engage. Excellent news from the position of the U.S. team.
- The CNBC knucklehead injecting about a Hauwei compromise was quickly corrected by Navarro. The Commerce Department restrictions and process for 90-day licenses to do business with Hauwei remains unchanged. We will talking about Hauwei in our next report.
- Navarro is now confirming Beijing has accepted the closed chapters of the prior negotiation as a starting point between the Chinese and U.S. teams. The agreements between all parties, prior to the collapse, is now the agreed starting point.
- This indicates the hawks in Beijing, those who formerly balked, have now retreated from their antagonistic position toward the agreement negotiated by Liu He.
- Do not take this dynamic lightly. China has never negotiated for, nor accepted, less-lossbefore.
- Lost in all of the discussions by western media is the fact that no-one has ever attempted to structure a comprehensive and enforceable trade agreement with China before. What the U.S. team is attempting will be the road-map for all other nations who will likely write similar agreements of their own.
We need to remember that the Swamp is not just the Dems it is also the Republicans and other government officials. Watch their actions and you will be able to see who is panicking.
- Amash quits the Republican Party, Trump tweets out the following
Great news for the Republican Party as one of the dumbest & most disloyal men in Congress is “quitting” the Party. No Collusion, No Obstruction! Knew he couldn’t get the nomination to run again in the Great State of Michigan. Already being challenged for his seat. A total loser!
- Amash’s decision to quit the party will almost certainly cost him his committee appointments, including his spot on the Oversight Committee.
- And remember, President Trump still retains a 90%+ approval rating among Republican voters.
- Why is Amash leaving, remember is family is in deep with China,
Trump sent out a tweet yesterday and this single tweet prompted federal judges to convene an emergency conference over the 202 census citizenship question
- A single tweet from President Trump on Wednesday about the citizenship question on the 2020 census prompted two federal judges to convene emergency conferences.
- Adam Klasfeld, a reporter for Courthouse News said on Wednesday of Trump’s tweet, “This single tweet prompted two U.S. federal judges presiding over census litigation in to convene emergency conferences, one of which is starting now.”
- “To clarify, the first federal judge convened the emergency conference. The second announced he would convene an emergency conference depending on what happens during the first.” he added in a follow up tweet.
This single tweet prompted two U.S. federal judges presiding over census litigation in to convene emergency conferences, one of which is starting now. https://t.co/gX6xT9xh2a
— Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports) July 3, 2019
Now very interestingly
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton withdrew from the cybersecurity conference where she was scheduled to be the keynote speaker, citing an “unforeseen circumstance,”
- Clinton — who infamously transmitted classified information over a homemade server once housed in her bathroom — was the centerpiece of the October 9-10 summit in Washington, where Clinton was to have “engage[d] in a Q&A discussion with FireEye CEO, Kevin Mandia on the geopolitical landscape and its implications for global cyber security today.”
- An email from FireEye sent Tuesday said “Due to an unforeseen circumstance, Secretary Clinton will no longer be able to participate in this year’s conference. Additional speakers will be announced as confirmed. We look forward to hosting attendees in October with a comprehensive program at our 10th annual event.”
I am laughing my butt off right now after receiving this email from FireEye. Apparently Hillary Clinton will no longer be the keynote speaker for one of the largest cyber security conferences in Washington DC. Lolololololololol. I must have looked at their comments section.
Now down at the border Trump is hitting back in regards to the facilities
Many of the third world migrants storming the border are living in squalid conditions and do not have electricity or indoor plumbing back home.
- Trump followed this up with a tweet
- So lets get this straight
- 1. Illegals are coming from countries where there conditions are terrible
- 2. they are making this long journey, 1000 of miles living outside, with no running water, some live in tents, conditions are awful and there are predators all around to take advantage of them
- 3. They make it Mexico and they camp out in tents, there are no facilities
- 4. they enter the US illegal, the US takes them to centers, there 4 walls and roof, running water, toilets, showers, food, healthcare. Remember these are prisons, they are free to leave and go back to Mexico or their own countries, these are not designed to be 5 star hotels. Many Americans who are living in this country live in alot worse, like tent cities, where is outcry for these people.
Mexico is doing a far better job than the Democrats on the Border. Thank you Mexico!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 3, 2019
- A 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals panel in San Francisco dealt a blow to President Donald Trump’s ability to fund wall construction on the U.S.-Mexico border.
- The three-judge panel ruled Wednesday that the president can’t reallocate money from the Department of Defense to fund border wall construction, Time to move this to the next court.
- Andy Rubin, a multi-millionaire former Google Executive who co-founded Android, is being accused of running an illicit “sex ring” where he paid extravagant amounts for his mistresses to be involved in threesomes and other lurid sex acts.
- The claims have come to light as apart of a divorce proceeding with his soon-to-be ex-wife, Rie Hirabaru Rubin, who is accusing him of hiding millions of dollars from her so he could use it to fund his seedy endeavors.
- But recently, a Huawei insider came out and said that Huawei’s relationship with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) runs deep.
- The ex-wife of Haosheng Hudson Liu, Huawei’s executive in Australia and former CEO of Huawei Indonesia Huawei uses its business relationships with foreign telecommunications companies to conduct espionage and influence foreign companies and governments on behalf of the CCP.
- Huawei also receives special treatment from the CCP. According to a Xinhua News Agency report from September 2009, China Development Bank (CDB) and Huawei signed a round of strategic cooperation agreements to expand the credit line between the two parties to $30 billion. It was an increase of $20 billion from the credit line provided in 2005.
- US had already announced intention to withdraw from 1987 treaty
- Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a bill Wednesday formalizing Russia’s suspension of participation in the Intermediate Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty. The move comes after President Trump had announced the US suspension of the deal.The 1987 treaty forbids medium-range land-based cruise and ballistic nuclear-capable missiles by either side.
- President Trump warned Iranian President Hassan Rouhani against making threats after Rouhani said his country will take steps toward expanding its uranium stockpile even further beyond limits set under the 2015 nuclear deal.
- Trump tweeted out the following
Iran has just issued a New Warning. Rouhani says that they will Enrich Uranium to “any amount we want” if there is no new Nuclear Deal. Be careful with the threats, Iran. They can come back to bite you like nobody has been bitten before!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 3, 2019
- The president’s barb — coupled with Iran’s pledge to enrich more uranium — is the latest sign of escalating tensions between the two nations over the Obama-era nuclear deal, from which Trump withdrew the U.S. last year.
- Iran on Monday announced its low-enriched uranium stockpile had exceeded limits set in the deal, which was designed to prevent Tehran from developing nuclear weapons in exchange for sanctions relief.
- The move was a bid to persuade Europe, Russia and China to follow through on sanctions relief, but the Trump administration responded by saying its “maximum pressure” campaign would remain.
- ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC have all announced their refusal -and broadcast boycott- of any July 4th celebrations. Yes, the U.S. media have fallen so far, they are now openly proclaiming their alignment with the anti-American political resistance.
- However, RSBN, Fox10 Pheonix and OANN will all broadcast the patriotic events from Washington DC to celebrate Independence Day,
- three of the five Founding Father Presidents died on the Independence Day anniversary. But was it just a coincidence?
- John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Monroe—died on July 4, the Independence Day anniversary
Now Jeb Bush tweeted out something very interesting, is this a message to the DS players.
Three Presidents Die on July 4th: Just a Coincidence? https://t.co/DzcgWpC83y
— Jeb Bush (@JebBush) July 4, 2019
— U.S. Secret Service (@SecretService) July 4, 2019