With market fluctuating up and down many financial pundits say gold is going to rise above 1300. If the price of gold does move up and the central bank has difficulty smacking it down with paper contracts that means the manipulation is coming to an end and the central banks are losing control.The Fed needs to be destroyed and this is the reason why…..Fusion GPS author Steele will plead the 5th. The Hill puts up an article of why [RR] must recuse himself. The Senate approved a package for judicial nominees. Obama and the deep state were prepared to if Trump didn’t concede his loss during the election and now they are preparing to take steps if Trump doesn’t abide by the impeachment ruling, this is never going to happen. Facebook, Google and Twitter are hacked and mllions upon millions of user personal data has been stolen. Trump celebrates the release of Pastor Brunson from Turkey. Trump wants to get to the bottom of the missing journalist in Turkey. Warning for the next 48 hours, the internet could go black or portions of the internet could go black. Q warned us of an internet blackout.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 10.12.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- here are reasons why the Federal Reserve should be shut down
- #1 We like to think that we have a government “of the people, by the people, for the people”, but the truth is that an unelected, unaccountable group of central planners has far more power over our economy than anyone else in our society does.
- #2 The Federal Reserve is actually “independent” of the government. In fact, the Federal Reserve has argued vehemently in federal court that it is “not an agency” of the federal government and therefore not subject to the Freedom of Information Act.
- #3 The Federal Reserve openly admits that the 12 regional Federal Reserve banks are organized “much like private corporations“.
- #4 The regional Federal Reserve banks issue shares of stock to the “member banks” that own them.
- #5 100% of the shareholders of the Federal Reserve are private banks. The U.S. government owns zero shares.
- #6 The Federal Reserve is not an agency of the federal government, but it has been given power to regulate our banks and financial institutions. This should not be happening.
- #7 According to Article I, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution, the U.S. Congress is the one that is supposed to have the authority to “coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures”. So why is the Federal Reserve doing it?
- #8 If you look at a “U.S. dollar”, it actually says “Federal Reserve note” at the top. In the financial world, a “note” is an instrument of debt.
- #9 In 1963, President John F. Kennedy issued Executive Order 11110 which authorized the U.S. Treasury to issue “United States notes” which were created by the U.S. government directly and not by the Federal Reserve. He was assassinated shortly thereafter.
- #11 The Federal Reserve determines what levels some of the most important interest rates in our system are going to be set at. In a free market system, the free market would determine those interest rates.
- #13 The greatest period of economic growth in U.S. history was when there was no central bank.
- #14 The Federal Reserve was designed to be a perpetual debt machine. The bankers that designed it intended to trap the U.S. government in a perpetual debt spiral from which it could never possibly escape. Since the Federal Reserve was established 100 years ago, the U.S. national debt has gotten more than 5000 times larger.
- #15 A permanent federal income tax was established the exact same year that the Federal Reserve was created. This was not a coincidence. In order to pay for all of the government debt that the Federal Reserve would create, a federal income tax was necessary. The whole idea was to transfer wealth from our pockets to the federal government and from the federal government to the bankers.
- #16 The period prior to 1913 (when there was no income tax) was the greatest period of economic growth in U.S. history.
- #18 From the time that the Federal Reserve was created until now, the U.S. dollar has lost 98 percent of its value.
- #19 From the time that President Nixon took us off the gold standard until now, the U.S. dollar has lost 83 percent of its value.
- #20 During the 100 years before the Federal Reserve was created, the U.S. economy rarely had any problems with inflation. But since the Federal Reserve was established, the U.S. economy has experienced constant and never ending inflation.
- #21 In the century before the Federal Reserve was created, the average annual rate of inflation was about half a percent. In the century since the Federal Reserve was created, the average annual rate of inflation has been about 3.5 percent.
- #22 The Federal Reserve has stripped the middle class of trillions of dollars of wealth through the hidden tax of inflation.
- #26 Since the Federal Reserve was created, there have been 18 distinct recessions or depressions: 1918, 1920, 1923, 1926, 1929, 1937, 1945, 1949, 1953, 1958, 1960, 1969, 1973, 1980, 1981, 1990, 2001, 2008.
- #32 According to an official government report, the Federal Reserve made 16.1 trillion dollars in secret loans to the big banks during the last financial crisis.
- #70 Most Americans have absolutely no idea where money comes from. The truth is that the Federal Reserve just creates it out of thin air. The following is how how money is normally created by the Fed in our system…
When the U.S. government decides that it wants to spend another billion dollars that it does not have, it does not print up a billion dollars.
Rather, the U.S. government creates a bunch of U.S. Treasury bonds (debt) and takes them over to the Federal Reserve.
The Federal Reserve creates a billion dollars out of thin air and exchanges them for the U.S. Treasury bonds.
- #72 Of course the U.S. government could actually create money and spend it directly into the economy without the Federal Reserve being involved at all. But then we wouldn’t be 21 trillion dollars in debt and that wouldn’t serve the interests of the bankers at all.
- #99 Congress has the power to shut down the Federal Reserve any time that it would like. But right now most of our politicians fully endorse the current system, and nothing is ever going to happen until the American people start demanding change.
- From the appointment of Mueller, Rosenstein’s more serious conflict has undermined the investigation. Rosenstein is not just a witness to Mueller’s obstruction investigation, he is one of the key witnesses. Trump consulted Rosenstein before firing Comey, and Rosenstein wrote a memorandum effectively calling for his removal. Initially, the White House suggested that Comey was fired due to that memorandum, and Rosenstein reportedly was irate. The White House then had to walk back the statements after Rosenstein demanded a correction. That puts him at ground zero of the obstruction allegations.
- Despite the fact that he is a key witness in Mueller’s investigation, Rosenstein has continued as Mueller’s boss, approving any expansions of his mandate and other issues. The investigation could have a pronounced impact on Rosenstein’s professional standing. Rosenstein has portrayed himself as above the fray, Mueller has to question Rosenstein’s own conduct and subsequent accounts if he is to do a complete investigation of Comey’s firing. Rosenstein also is a key player in some of the secret FISA warrants targeting Trump’s campaign aides in the Russian investigation.
- The Senate approved a package of President Donald Trump’s judicial nominees Thursday, notching another 15 confirmations just days after Justice Brett Kavanaugh was installed on the U.S. Supreme Court.
Have a great weekend everyone! pic.twitter.com/tTtLGN8ove
— Leader McConnell (@senatemajldr) October 11, 2018
- “Russiagate” fiction started with Obama and the Democrats.
- Now we know why President Obama was so sure of himself when he said this:
- The game was rigged, and not only with the Democrat Party apparatus, but with the Republicans as well.
- A new report revealed some of the plan:
Former President Obama had a plan to validate the 2016 election in the event that then-candidate Donald Trump lost and challenged the results.
Obama administration officials told New York magazine that a bipartisan plan was in place just in time for the election to certify the results and reveal the intelligence community’s claims that Russian interference supported Trump’s candidacy.Such a measure was devised after Trump said the election was “rigged” and joked on the campaign trail that he wouldn’t accept the election results if he lost.
“I will totally accept the result of this great and historic presidential election,” he said. “If I win.”
The plan to validate the election involved former secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice. Former presidents and congressional Republicans also participated in the plan, the outlet reported.
Ben Rhodes, a former top aide of Obama, told the magazine that the administration feared Trump wouldn’t accept the election result had Hillary Clinton won.
“It wasn’t a hypothetical,” he said. “Trump was already saying it on the campaign trail.”
Jen Psaki, communications director for Obama, minimized the plan’s significance, saying it just one of a number of “red-teaming” discussions about the potential fallout following the 2016 election, including pro-Trump protests and political division.
She said that Obama’s unpopularity among “a portion of the population” meant there was a need for a plan to validate the election.
“For them, just having him say the election was legitimate was not going to be enough,” she said.
“I don’t think there is any indication to suggest that if that’s where things headed, [Trump] would accept it,” Psaki added. “He’s laying the groundwork for delegitimizing the process now — questioning our institutions, attacking their leadership. This is all fodder for his supporters to work with in the event that things go down a dark path for him.”
- This is nothing less than a bombshell. Of course, the claims the Russian interference helped Mr. Trump actually win the presidency was the logical next step, perhaps bolstered by the Electoral College victory’s “conflict” with the popular vote numbers. This is the tool that has been employed with some success to hamstring the President, especially in regards to fixing the American policy towards Russia, which the deep state is desperate to keep in place.
- The original piece in New York Magazine goes even farther, which is surprising.
- The deep state is planning to bring impeachment proceedings against the President if the Republicans lose the house in November 6 midterm elections. Now the same plan, or elements of it appear to be reference points at least in this plan, and former Obama Administration Communications Director Jen Psaki reflects on this with a sense of conviction that this point of view is actually correct:
Not that the question is entirely a retrospective one. Psaki also said she had doubts that Trump would go quietly if he were to be impeached. “I don’t think there is any indication to suggest that if that’s where things headed, he would accept it,” she said. “He’s laying the groundwork for delegitimizing the process now — questioning our institutions, attacking their leadership. This is all fodder for his supporters to work with in the event that things go down a dark path for him.”
Rhodes said he didn’t know how Trump would respond to impeachment. “It’s a really interesting question,” he said. “At a minimum, he could choose to implore his supporters not to accept the result. Given that 30 to 35 percent of the country believes whatever he says, and his enormous public megaphone, you could foresee a scenario where that would lead to a fairly worrisome political situation.”
- Facebook Says Hackers Accessed Data From 29 Million Accounts as Part of the Security Breach Disclosed Two Weeks Ago.
- Just in time for midterms, Facebook has removed 559 pages and 251 accounts they claim have been spreading misinformation and spam. Several of the pages however – some with millions of followers, were pro-Trump conservatives who had spent years cultivating their followings.
Facebook has unpublished our page
After 5 years of building fans Facebook has officially unpublished our page (3.1 million fans) so we can’t post on it anymore. This is truly an outrage and we are devastated. We will do everything we can to recover our page and fight back. pic.twitter.com/H3AmHTT8Qo
— Free Thought Project (@TFTPROJECT) October 11, 2018
I’ve been memory holed from FaceBook! 350k followers poof gone! There is a dangerous precedent being set here where the big tech companies have appointed themselves as the gate keepers of political thought and opinion! Retweet this if you care about free-speech! #FreeDicks pic.twitter.com/LsnZvaJyOL
— Dan Dicks (@DanDicksPFT) October 11, 2018
— Anti-Media (@AntiMedia) October 11, 2018
- Facebook claims that “domestic actors” have been creating “fake pages and accounts to attract people with shocking political news,“
Facebook has removed “559 Pages and 251 accounts” in the US “that have consistently broken our rules against spam and coordinated inauthentic behavior.” They include:
-Nation in Distress
-Reasonable People Unite
-Right Wing News
— Craig Silverman (@CraigSilverman) October 11, 2018
- President Donald Trump celebrated the release of Pastor Andrew Brunson who was detained for nearly two years by Turkish authorities, in a Friday morning tweet.
PASTOR BRUNSON JUST RELEASED. WILL BE HOME SOON!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 12, 2018
My thoughts and prayers are with Pastor Brunson, and we hope to have him safely back home soon!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 12, 2018
- Brunson was detained in alleged connection with an attempted coup against Erdogan in 2016. The U.S. government maintained consistently that Brunson was being unfairly treated and used as leverage in negotiations with the U.S. government.
- Turkey released Brunson Friday after a Judge removed all controls on his travel.
- Jamal Khashoggi, known for his criticism of Saudi King Salman and Crown Prince Mohhamad, has been missing since October 2 after allegedly visiting the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul to acquire documentation for his upcoming marriage. The Saudis have denied allegations that the journalist was captured or murdered and have insisted he left the building later the same day.
- The Turkish government has informed US officials it has audio and video recordings proving that Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul, .
- The video and audio recording reportedly show that the Saudi Consulate’s security team detained Jamal Khashoggi after he entered the building on October 2 to obtain some documents for his upcoming wedding, and then killed him and dismembered his body.
- The existence of these recordings explain why Turkish officials were so fast to accuse the Saudis of killing the journalist, the newspaper reads. However, Ankara is reluctant to release these recordings as it would reveal the ways in which Turkish intelligence spies upon foreign nations on its soil, the source said.
- Jamal Khashoggi knew he was taking a huge risk in entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul last week to try to obtain a document certifying he had divorced his ex-wife.
- The Saudi critic and WaPo contributor Khashoggi was murdered inside the embassy.
- He entered the Saudi embassy but never emerged.
Saudi Journalist Jamal Khashoggi:
•10/2: Last seen at Saudi consulate in Turkey
•US Intel: Saudi ruler sought to lure/detain Khashoggi
•10/10: US Senators invoke Magnitsky Act
→can lead to sanctions
•10/10: Turkey accuses Saudis of withholding footagehttps://t.co/m7I9NkyBTy
— Fox News Research (@FoxNewsResearch) 11 October 2018
- A Turkish newspaper released photos of the operatives they claim were behind Khashoggi’s murder.
- On Thursday Ali Al-Ahmed the Gulf Institute Director told Charles Payne on Making Money that Khashoggi’s murder was recorded by his watch
- The Internet Corporation of Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), which oversees the registry of domain names and IP addresses, is planning to perform a Root Zone Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) KSKS rollover on Thursday.
“Rolling the KSK means generating new cryptographic public and private key pair and distributing the new public component to parties who operate validating resolvers,
- Within the next 48-hours, internet users around the world are at risk for network connection failures as the main domain servers and related infrastructure controlling the internet will be powered down for some time,
- The Communications Regulatory Authority (CRA) of Qatar has cautioned its public in a memo against misleading information circulating on Facebook about an alleged “two-day Internet outage across the world.”
- This is a significant move to ensure a secure, stable, and resilient DNS, the CRA memo said.
“To further clarify, some Internet users might be affected if their network operators or Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have not prepared for this change. However, this impact can be avoided by enabling the appropriate system security extensions,” it continued.
- Preliminary tests show that the rollover would create minimal problems, but that is not guaranteed.
- The threat of global internet crashing is coming at the same time stock markets around the world are collapsing.
TWITTER has been given the green light to blanket censor all content deemed to threaten their SURVIVAL [election].
GOOG – FB will follow.
EXPECT COMMS BLACKOUT ATTEMPT (POTUS TWITTER)
Welcome to the POLICE STATE.
THEY KNOW IF THEY LOSE IT’S OVER.
THE TIME TO FIGHT!!!!!!!! IS NOW.
GOOD V EVIL
HUMANITY IS AT STAKE
DROP THE MEMES
SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE
BE LOUD – YOU HAVE A VOICE
ARE YOU REGISTERED?
VOTE THEM ALL OUT
WE STAND TOGETHER.