The Supreme Court totally rejected everything the US was built upon, no taxation without representation. New Homes surge in only one area the South, the rest of the country new homes plunged. Europe warns of an upcoming trade collapse. The Fed just let the world know what is about to do but no one clued in on what the Fed was saying. The Fed announced that is moving full steam ahead with popping the bubbles, add to this the statement by the BIS, where banks are insolvent, this collapse scenario is now unfolding right in front of our eyes. NSA has hidden spy hubs all around the US. The Skripal’s house is going to be purchased by the UK government using tax payer money. Italy is pushing back against Merkel and the rest of Europe is starting to break apart. North Korea receives coffins from the US. War drills have been permanently suspended in Korea. Sudan is has begun peace talks. The deep state airlifts two IS commanders out of Syria. Assad says he will push foreign troops out of his country and rebuild with money from his allies which means Russia and China. Big news will be coming out of the mid east, US troops are distancing themselves from the paid mercenary forces, the people in Syria do not want foreign troops in their country. In the next couple of months we will be hearing news about the soldiers coming out of Syria.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.25.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The Supreme Court has totally rejected EVERYTHING that the United States was built upon – No Taxation Without Representation. Instead of the greed of states being confined to their own citizens, the Supreme Court has ruled that if you are not a citizen of that state, the state still has jurisdiction to compel you to collect taxes as an economic slave WITHOUT ANY RIGHT TO BE REPRESENTED IN THAT STATE to oppose such legislation. This is exactly what the American Revolution was all about. The English Parliament would pass legislation that
- compelled Colonists to pay taxes yet they were NOT represented in the English Parliament to object. This is the most fundamentally UNCONSTITUTIONAL and ant-Democratic decision EVER handed down by the Supreme Court all because of the Hunt for Money by the States.
- There will be states that now simply go nuts and I will have to decline doing business in certain states for the risks will be far too great and the cost of compliance will only make it disproportionate per state to conduct business. If you fail to collect sales taxes, they will hit you with penalties and interest rates in the 20%+ level that will far exceed the gross sales in those states. This will simply make it IMPOSSIBLE to conduct business nationwide.
- South Dakota v Wayfair demonstrates the hunt for taxes that I have been warning will tear the United States apart and will destroy the economy going forward contributing to the shift in the Financial Capital of the World to China. So if you wanted a REASON for that shift, you now just received it from the Supreme Court. Should also know that Congress NEVER applied the income tax to worldwide income. It was the Supreme Court which also ruled that they never made an explicit exception, so the IRS can collect it worldwide. ONLY America and Japan impose taxation on income earned globally. Today, the Supreme Court has once again delivered a devastating blow to the US economy long-term.
- If Congress FAILS to overrule this with clear legislation, this will indeed be the last nail in the coffin of ECommerce going forward. The cost of compliance for small business will be disproportionate to the business conducted. EVERY small business will now have to go to lawyers and accounts and they will have to review the laws of each and every state. Such costs are fine for Amazon, but every state will now write its own legislation which is NEVER tested before being enforced placing the burden ALWAYS upon the citizen. If they cannot afford to defend themselve4s, they are forced out of business. The greed of the states knows no rational sense or conscience. There is no negotiation with a government. They are simply ruthless and could care less who they destroy and how many people will be thrown out and lose their jobs.
- Following major disappointment in exiting-home-sales, May New Home Sales exploded higher, up 6.7% MoM (smashing expectations of 0.8% gain) helped by a major downward revision to April.
- New home sales were flat or negative in 3 of 4 regions: Northeast: -10%, Midwest: 0%, West: -8.7%, but South soared from 347K to 409K annualized, a 17.9% surge…
- As European officials struggle to do everything they can to save the WTO, which appears headed for an all-but-certain demise thanks to President Trump’s aggressive trade policies, EU leaders have apparently circulated an “internal memo” drafted by the European Commission that accuses the US of deliberately instigating the collapse of the global trade order, and warns of an upcoming “trade apocalypse.” In short, if this document is any guide, the trade war is about to get worse – a
- Our world will go back “to a trading environment where rules are only enforced where convenient and where strength replaces rules as the basis for trade relations,” according to the memo.
- In a bizarre development, one day after the FT, WSJ and Bloomberg all reported that the US is preparing restrictions on Chinese investments in the US, moments ago Steven Mnuchin tweeted – on behalf of Donald Trump – that the stories are “false, fake news.”
On behalf of @realDonaldTrump, the stories on investment restrictions in Bloomberg & WSJ are false, fake news. The leaker either doesn’t exist or know the subject very well.
- However, while some read into this as a potential “risk on” catalyst, what Mnuchin also said that the “statement will be out not specific to China, but to all countries that are trying to steal our technology.“
- I think the Fed’s biggest news from that meeting may have slipped under the radar.
- Chairman Jerome Powelldelivered an important message that went largely unreported, and I expect him to keep at it until people take notice.
- Powell’s message is that he intends to pop bubbles—both asset-price and credit bubbles. He didn’t communicate a precise threshold for bubble popping, but I believe he meant not just big bubbles but potentially little bubbles and possibly even pre-bubbles if that becomes necessary to contain the risks of financial instability. If we take him at his word, we should expect him to respond much more aggressively than his predecessors did to financial excesses, and those aggressive responses will occur even without an inflation threat. In other words, policy adjustments designed to maintain financial stability could disconnect from the FOMC’s inflation target.
- One of These Fed Chiefs Is Not Like the Others
“We are aware that raising rates too slowly might raise the risk that monetary policy would need to tighten abruptly down the road in response to an unexpectedly sharp increase in inflation or financial excesses, jeopardizing the economic expansion.”
- The language in this sentence might seem ordinary if read quickly, but comparisons to what we would have heard from Yellen show it was a clear departure
- So Powell’s opening statement wasn’t just boilerplate language. Those three words—or financial excesses—never appeared in the same context in any of Yellen’s sixteen press conferences, let alone in the opening statement.
Here’s the next excerpt, this one in response to a question about wage growth:
“Our role though, is also to, you know, to make sure that that maximum employment happens in a context of price stability and financial stability, which is why we’re gradually raising rates.”
three are goals in that sentence. Needless to say, Yellen never defined the Fed’s role in the same way. She never elevated financial stability to a position alongside the traditional goals of full employment and stable prices. And take note, Powell was answering a question about wage growth—there was no prompting whatsoever.
The next questioner asked about inflation overshooting the Fed’s target. Here’s the relevant excerpt from Powell’s response:
“We’re going ahead and moving gradually and trying to navigate between two risks, really. One would be moving too quickly, inflation never gets back to target, if we do that. And the other is moving too slowly, and then we have—we have too much inflation or financial instability, and we have to raise quickly, and that can also have bad outcomes.”
- Once again, Powell cited financial risks as a potential trigger for monetary tightening. And once again, his phrasing (namely, the conjunction “or”) suggested he could raise rates quickly even without an inflation threat.
- Summary and Conclusions
- Essentially, Powell announced he’s not afraid to pop bubbles, meaning both asset-price and credit bubbles. Depending on how far he decides to take it, he could even act to prevent bubbles before they inflate.
Source: zerohedge.com t
- the secrets are hidden behind fortified walls in cities across the United States, inside towering, windowless skyscrapers and fortress-like concrete structures that were built to withstand earthquakes and even nuclear attack. Thousands of people pass by the buildings each day and rarely give them a second glance, because their function is not publicly known. They are an integral part of one of the world’s largest telecommunications networks – and they are also linked to a controversial National Security Agency surveillance program.
- Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. In each of these cities, The Intercept has identified an AT&T facility containing networking equipment that transports large quantities of internet traffic across the United States and the world. A body of evidence – including classified NSA documents, public records, and interviews with several former AT&T employees – indicates that the buildings are central to an NSA spying initiative that has for years monitored billions of emails, phone calls, and online chats passing across U.S. territory.
- According to the NSA’s documents, it values AT&T not only because it “has access to information that transits the nation,” but also because it maintains unique relationships with other phone and internet providers. The NSA exploits these relationships for surveillance purposes, commandeering AT&T’s massive infrastructure and using it as a platform to covertly tap into communications processed by other companies.
- According to officials cited by The Sunday Times, taxpayers will be footing the bill for Skripal’s home, which is expected to be bought by the UK government for around £350,000. The Sunday Times also reported, that the taxpayer will pay for the home of Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey, who fell ill after coming into contact with the so-called nerve agent Novichok. That house is expected to cost taxpayers around £430,000. All in all, the purchase of both homes, cars, and other possessions, will amount to a hefty £1 million.
- Asked why the state is buying both these properties and belongings, the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs said it would be inappropriate to comment on the personal matters of anyone involved in the attack.
- Merkel was stunned after the Italian prime instead called for “radical change” in the EU’s so-called Dublin principle that makes frontline countries such as Italy responsible for dealing with asylum claims and allows for registered asylum seekers that move on to another country to be sent back to the state they landed in.
- Conte called for “severing” the link between the “safe port of disembarkation” and the “competency to examine asylum rights”.
- The reason why is simple: Italy, along with most other peripheral European nations, tends to be on the short-end of that trade, as Rome ends up stuck with any migrants that cross the Mediterranean to arrive in Italy.
- There was more bad news for Merkel.
- Conte also proposed that “protection centres” for processing asylum claims should be set up in other EU countries – such as Germany – as “hotspots” to avoid overcrowding in frontline states – such as Italy. France and Spain have backed a similar plan but the idea has been criticised by the Netherlands.
- In other words, migrants picked up from Libya would be processed… in Libya.
- The Pentagon announced on Friday that they have indefinitely suspended a number of additional war games with South Korea. The US agreed to such suspensions as part of the Trump-Kim summit deal.
- The Pentagon has been slowly suspending planned exercises since the summit, and this new announcement covers everything scheduled for the next three months. This includes the major annual Freedom Guardian exercise, along with some smaller drills related to officer exchange programs.
- United Nations officials have confirmed that the US has sent coffins and flags to the Korean demilitarized zone. These transfers came as President Trump announced last week North Korea has begun the process of returning US war dead.
- Peace talks to end the unrest in South Sudan were launched in neighbouring Sudan today attended by South Sudanese President Salva Kiir and opposition leader Riek Machar.
- The talks, which are expected to last for at least two weeks, are being held under the sponsorship of Sudanese President Omar Al-Bashir in the capital Khartoum.
- The US-led coalition (deep state) has reportedly airlifted two senior ISIS commanders from a small village in northeast Syria near the Iraqi borders in coordination with its Kurdish allies controlling the area.
- two helicopters of the US coalition landed in Twimin village in order to transport two senior commanders from the Islamic State terror group to the US base in Al-Shaddadah town.
- The sources said that the operation was carried out in full coordination with the Syrian Democratic Forces
- In a released video statement, the Popular Resistance in Manbij has announced the start of preparations for an uprising against foreign occupiers – i.e. forces of the US, France and Turkey.
- The jihadist rebels have agreed to surrender the entire Al-Lajat region of northeast Dara’a to the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) after suffering several setbacks this past weekend.
- The source added that many rebels will remain in Al-Lajat to settle their cases with the Syrian government, while the remaining will move to southeast Dara’a.
- Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad recently sat down with Russia’s NTV to discuss a number of topics currently affecting his country.
- The Syrian President answered several of his interviewer’s questions, which included how will Syria prevent terrorist groups from resurfacing and what is the future of northern Syria.
- Regarding northern Syria, the interviewer asked Assad “how you can stop the occupation in northern Syria because of this agreement between America and Turkey, one which is Syrian soil?”
- The Syrian President responded: “We adopted two ways: the first one and the main one was the reconciliation; it succeeded. This is how we could have brought those areas back to their normality where the people live a normal life and the government is controlling the life of the people through the institutions. The other one is attacking the terrorists whenever they don’t give up and join the reconciliation. We’re going to attack them and take control by force, which is not our favorable way, but it’s the only way to gain control of the country.”
- President Donald Trump claimed Monday that a “lot of progress” has been made in the Middle East, but he did not identify specific areas of improvement. Trump commented as he welcomed King Abdullah II of Jordan to the White House for a working visit.
Source: stripes. com
- Former President Barack Obama privately expresses concerns about the future of the international order under his successor President Donald Trump.
- A New York Magazine story reveals that the former president has privately told friends that Trump’s actions in the world are part of “what worries him most.”
- Obama spent two months after leaving the Oval Office traveling the globe and continues to pay close attention to international events and meets with world leaders like Justin Trudeau and Angela Merkel.