If retail is recovering and everything is getting back to normal then why are the mall vacancies still rising. Pensions depend on the market, the market is in a bubble and when the bubble pops the pensions are going to have a major problem. The central banks are in a full panic, they are nervous and afraid because they realize what the Fed is doing and this is being driven by Powell who is inline with Trump. They are now blaming the US for raising rates which will crash the global economy. Sheila Jackson’s staffer was arrested for releasing the Senators personal information. McClean was part of Ford’s group as they walked into the court room, it all fits, the pieces are coming together. FBI says they cannot find any witnesses that will backup Ford’s account. FBI hands the report to the Senate. Chinese have embeded a chip into many devices which allows them to spy on the American people, this happened during when Obama was President. US sends marines to eastern Syria to hunt down the paid mercenaries. Since Trump has been President terrorism is down 27%. Q drops more bread, it is almost time, start the clocks, D5 Red October.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 01.04.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- According to a new report from real estate research firm Reis Inc., the U.S. department store vacancy rate rose to 9.1 percent in the third quarter, up from 8.3 percent in 2017 and beating last quarter’s rate of 8.6 percent, already the highest since 2012. The uptick can be blamed in part on the significant space once occupied by Bon-Ton, which shuttered more than 200 locations this year amid bankruptcy proceedings, and Sears, which has slashed its store count every quarter for several years, with plans to close at least 183 in fiscal 2018. The square footage left behind by a big-box retailer isn’t easy to fill, either — after all, most incoming tenants don’t need the 136,049 square feet an average Sears store occupies.
- financial bubbles: they all pop. And when the current bubbles pop, they will gut pension reserves, projections and promises.
- Take a look at the chart below of taxpayer contributions to Calpers, the California public pension fund. Note that in the heady days of Bubble #1, the dot-com era, enormous gains in Calpers’ stock holdings meant taxpayers’ contributions were a modest $159 million annually.
- Based on bubbles never popping and monumental annual gains continuing forever, Calpers projected taxpayer contributions in 2010 of $6.6 billion. But since Bubble #2 had popped in 2008-09, stock market gains had cratered and as a consequence taxpayers had to pay almost four times the Calpers projection: $24.6 trillion.
- In a few short years, taxpayer contributions have nearly doubled, despite the outsized returns generated by Bubble #3, the largest of them all. By 2015, taxpayer contributions to Calpers totaled $45 billion, even as Calpers reaped huge gains in its stock portfolio.
- So what happens to taxpayer contributions when all the asset bubbles pop?They go through the roof right when taxpayers are themselves facing staggering declines in their own personal wealth and the inevitable declines in income that accompany recessions. (What’s a recession? I thought the Fed banned those.)
Here’s a chart of the three stock market bubbles. Note the current bubble is the most extreme bubble.
- Speaking at an event at the Atlantic Festival in Washington, Jerome Powell’s second public appearance of the week, the Fed chair took the opportunity to underscore just why he remains so complacent about the US economy, saying “it’s a remarkably positive set of economic circumstances,” and “there’s no reason to think it can’t continue for quite some time.”
- Powell hinted that he will keep hiking rates for the foreseeable future, but in doing so the Fed will be the catalyst the ultimately crashes the market, something we discussed earlier today when we laid out the conditions under which the Fed would keep hiking, and warned that every Fed tightening cycle ends with a crisis.
Don’ believe this
- Every Fed tightening cycle creates a meaningful crisis somewhere, often external but usually with some domestic (US) fall out. Fed tightening can be likened to the monetary authorities shaking a tree with some overripe fruit. It is usually not totally obvious what will fall out, but that there is ‘fall out’ should be no surprise.
- Going back in history, the 2004-6 Fed tightening looked benign but the US housing collapse set off contagion and a near collapse of the global financial system dwarfing all post-war crises.
- The late 1990s Fed stop start tightening included the Asia crisis, LTCM and Russia collapse, and when tightening resumed, the pop of the equity bubble.
- The early 1993-4 tightening phase included bond market turmoil and the Mexican crisis.
- The late 1980s tightening ushered along the S&L crisis.
- Greenspan’s first fumbled tightening in 1987 helped trigger Black Monday, before the Fed eased and ‘the Greenspan put’ took off in earnest.
- The early 80s included the LDC/Latam debt crisis and Conti Illinois collapse.
- So Powell is not letting up on raising the rates, if the economy weakens, the Fed would still increase rates, only a “little more slowly,” and there was not a word about actually cutting rates if the economy slows. In other words, rate cuts are off the table. What’s on the table is the speed of rate increases
- When asked how much he worried about another “financial crash,” Fed Chairman Jerome Powell the “next set of problems” wouldn’t “look a lot like the last set of problems we had.” It would be “something else, a cyber-attack, some type of global event.” And then he threw in the zinger: “Or maybe it will surprise us and look exactly like the last one.”
- Debt is above 2008 level and failure to reform banking system could trigger crisis…
- The world economy is at risk of another financial meltdown, following the failure of governments and regulators to push through all the reforms needed to protect the system from reckless behaviour, the International Monetary Fund has warned.
- With global debt levels well above those at the time of the last crash in 2008, the risk remains that unregulated parts of the financial system could trigger a global panic, the Washington-based lender of last resort said.
- Much has been done to shore up the reserves of banks in the last 10 years and to put in place more rigorous oversight of the financial sector, but “risks tend to rise during good times, such as the current period of low interest rates and subdued volatility, and those risks can always migrate to new areas”, the IMF said, adding, “supervisors must remain vigilant to these unfolding events”.
- Christine Lagarde, said she was concerned that the total value of global debt, in both the public and private sectors, has rocketed by 60% in the decade since the financial crisis to reach an all-time high of $182tn (£139tn).
- She said the build-up made developing world governments and companies more vulnerable to higher US interest rates, which could trigger a flight of funds and destabilise their economies. “This should serve as a wake-up call,” she said.
- This trend since the collapse of Lehman Brothers, which triggered the global financial crisis, had limited the growth potential of all countries and not just those which suffered the most in the aftermath of the crash. It had also left the global economy in a weaker position, especially as it enters a period when a downturn is possible..
- A 27-year-old intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) has been arrested by the US Capitol Police for posting private, identifying information (Doxing) of several Senators to Wikipedia, according to the USCP, after the personal information of Republican Senators Lindsey Graham, Mike Lee and Orrin Hatch was posted to Wikipedia Thursday during the hearing of Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh. The information included home addresses and phone numbers.
- The suspect, Jackson A. Cosko of Washington D.C. has initially been charged with witness tampering, threats in interstate communications, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second degree burglary and unlawful entry.
- Cosko, who was fired after his arrest, previously worked for Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH), Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Dianne Feinstein (D-CA).
Notably, Sheila Jackson Lee handed the attorney for Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford a mysterious envelope right around the same time her staffer was allegedly doxing the GOP senators.
As a result of the information being made public, Sen. Hatch’s wife “has been receiving calls nonstop ON HER BIRTHDAY and their home address was made public,” according to Caleb Hull, director of content at the Republican technology firm Targeted Victory.
The IP address used to “doxx” the Senators was quickly traced back to the House of Representatives…
- Yesterday we talked about how McLean and Ford were working together, Well, look who shows up in the hearing video walking in with Ms. Blasey-Ford when she delivered her testimony: [Video at 18:04]
- Yes, that’s Ms. Monica McLean arriving with Ms. Christine Blasey-Ford.
- Ms. Blasey-Ford and Ms. McLean being together for the writing of the letter on July 30th, and for the testimony that was an outcome of that letter on September 27th, presents an interesting question against the backdrop of the actual testimony.
- When asked about how Ms. Ford went about getting legal representation, Ms. Ford essentially responded she didn’t know what to do and had never been in a situation where complex political legal issues were part of her thinking. However, her life-long BFF was not only a lawyer – she was a career lawyer within the Department of Justice and as legal counsel for the FBI had specific insight into exactly these issues.
- the FBI contacted 10 people as part of its reopened investigation into allegations against Brett Kavanaugh, and interviewed nine of them – none of whom corroborated claims levied against the Supreme Court nominee.
- FBI said “Without getting in to the details, we feel very confident that when the senators have the opportunity to review this material, as they’re just beginning to right now, that they are going to be comfortable confirming Judge Kavanaugh” after they see the results of the investigation.o
- One week ago, President Trump stood up at a meeting of the United Nations Security Council and accused China of attempting to tamper with US elections – mimicking some of the same allegations that had first been levied against Russia nearly two years prior. In his speech, Trump claimed that China was working to undermine Republicans, and even the president himself, warning that “it’s not just Russia, it’s China and Russia.” While the media largely shrugged off this proclamation as more presidential ranting
- Bloomberg Businessweek exposed a sprawling multi-year investigation into China’s infiltration of US corporate and defense infrastructure. Most notably, it confirmed that, in addition to efforts designed to sway US elections, China’ intelligence community orchestrated a pervasive infiltration of servers used to power everything from MRI machines to the drones used by the CIA and army. They accomplished this using a tiny microchip no bigger than a grain of rice
- But while those narratives are certainly important, they pale in comparison to Bloomberg’s revelations, which reported on an ongoing government investigation into China’s use of a “tiny microchip” that found its way into servers that were widely used throughout the US military and intelligence infrastructure, from Navy warships to DoD server farms.
Nested on the servers’ motherboards, the testers found a tiny microchip, not much bigger than a grain of rice, that wasn’t part of the boards’ original design. Amazon reported the discovery to U.S. authorities, sending a shudder through the intelligence community. Elemental’s servers could be found in Department of Defense data centers, the CIA’s drone operations, and the onboard networks of Navy warships. And Elemental was just one of hundreds of Supermicro customers.
During the ensuing top-secret probe, which remains open more than three years later, investigators determined that the chips allowed the attackers to create a stealth doorway into any network that included the altered machines.
- The microchips were inserted at Chinese factories that supplied Supermicro, one of the world’s biggest sellers of server motherboards.
- The compromised motherboards were built into servers assembled by Supermicro.
- The sabotaged servers made their way inside data centers operated by dozens of companies.picuous non-denial denial.
- But perhaps the most galling aspect of this whole scandal is that the Obama Administration should have seen it coming.
- Well before evidence of the attack surfaced inside the networks of U.S. companies, American intelligence sources were reporting that China’s spies had plans to introduce malicious microchips into the supply chain. The sources weren’t specific, according to a person familiar with the information they provided, and millions of motherboards are shipped into the U.S. annually. But in the first half of 2014, a different person briefed on high-level discussions says, intelligence officials went to the White House with something more concrete: China’s military was preparing to insert the chips into Supermicro motherboards bound for U.S. companies.
- And thanks to Obama having dropped the ball, China managed to pull off the most expansive infiltration of the global supply chain ever discovered by US intelligence.
- But that’s just what U.S. investigators found: The chips had been inserted during the manufacturing process, two officials say, by operatives from a unit of the People’s Liberation Army. In Supermicro, China’s spies appear to have found a perfect conduit for what U.S. officials now describe as the most significant supply chain attack known to have been carried out against American companies.
1 of 5.
2 of 5.
What if the steel used for military-grade projects was made-inferior by our enemies as a method to weaken?
What if Hussein knew and authorized?
How many Marines volunteered to serve Hussein during his term?
What if his name we don’t say organized the deal?
The US taxpayer subsidizes the WORLD.
AMERICA has been sold to the highest bidder.
AMERICA has been weakened on purpose.
The depths of their TREASON is unimaginable.
HELL on earth – HRC victory.
Starting in 2010?
HRC Sec of State 2009 – 2013.
Think Sever Access [granted]
- US Marines are now being sent into the area to join the ground offensive. Previously, the US was offering only air support. This is the first ground troop deployment of this latest military push.
US says worldwide terrorism deaths decreased 27% last year
- According to a new report by the government
— WWG1WGA (@findtruthQ) October 3, 2018
When looking at the flight path The shape is the letter Q
[Pg 20 – Assange Arrest]
By: Marty Torrey [Mad Hatter]
Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller?
What a wonderful day.
Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller?
What a wonderful day.
James Baker closed door testimony today + previous to IG / GJ statements > sealed > timed re: Sessions subpoena tomorrow?
If Sessions is recused from Russia probe [prevented rec of related docs / info / etc] how can Sessions learn [RR] conflicts re: Russia probe?
Per subpoena to Sessions – Schedule 1 – ‘McCabe Memos’.
‘McCabe Memos’ = SOURCE DOCS for NYT article re: [RR] “wear a wire” – 25th amendment?
Enjoy the show!
Capitol Hill tensions flare over Kavanaugh, as protesters confront lawmakers
Tensions between party leaders have also been rising. Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., on Wednesday nearly called McConnell a liar from the floor, which would mark a breach of custom. Schumer took issue with McConnell blaming Democrats for the delay in voting on Kavanaugh, calling that “the most blatant falsehood I’ve heard uttered on this floor in a long time.”
McConnell has accused Democrats of working to delay the nomination at any cost. Schumer said McConnell, as majority leader, schedules the votes.
“I’m so tempted to use the L-word but he’s my friend,” Schumer said of McConnell.
McConnell has repeatedly said that the Senate will vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination this week. It’s not clear when McConnell will put steps into motion for that to happen, though he would need to “file cloture” on Wednesday to trigger a procedural vote Friday and a final confirmation vote Saturday.
FIVE OFFICERS SHOT – ACTIVE SHOOTER: 3 Florence County deputies & 2 Florence city police officers have been shot in active shooter situation in the Vintage Place subdivision off of Hoffmeyer Road in West Florence South Carolina – @wpdeabc15
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) October 3, 2018
Bad news is about to hit, kavanaugh confirmed, declas resignations, session recusal, red October, this is why Trump tested the Presidential Alert, if the social media sites go dark and they block Trumps twitter and others he will need to communicate.
Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller?What a wonderful day.Qhttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-fbi-lawyer-baker-offers-explosive-testimony-on-abnormal-handling-of-russia-probe-into-trump-campaign-lawmakers📁
Sessions tomorrow [doc related]
Justice K confirmation [weekend]
[RR] next week [probe-not update]
Follow the pattern.
Top FBI lawyer Baker offers ‘explosive’ testimony on ‘abnormal’ handling of Russia probe into Trump campaign: lawmakers
“Some of the things that were shared were explosive in nature,” Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News. “This witness confirmed that things were done in an abnormal fashion. That’s extremely troubling.”
“During the time that the FBI was putting — that DOJ and FBI were putting together the FISA (surveillance warrant) during the time prior to the election — there was another source giving information directly to the FBI, which we found the source to be pretty explosive,” said Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.
Meadows and Jordan would not elaborate on the source, or answer questions about whether the source was a reporter. They did stress that the source who provided information to the FBI’s Russia case was not previously known to congressional investigators.
Baker is at the heart of surveillance abuse allegations, and his deposition lays the groundwork for next week’s planned closed-door interview with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. Baker, as the FBI’s top lawyer, helped secure the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant on Page, as well as three subsequent renewals. Prior to the deposition, Republican investigators said they believed Baker could explain why information about the British ex-spy behind a salacious Trump-related dossier, Christopher Steele, and Steele’s apparent bias against then-candidate Trump, were withheld from the FISA court, and whether other exculpatory information was known to Rosenstein when he signed the final FISA renewal for Page in June 2017.
As Ford’s story falls apart, this tasty info flies under the radar:
There was another pre-election FBI source in the Trump/Russia investigation who was unknown until now.
Jim Jordan: “We found the source to be pretty explosive.” pic.twitter.com/9DSeoO1hx3
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) October 4, 2018
It takes time to reach the public domain. (the MSM not reporting on any of this, but do comment on Trump tweets)
Why were the ‘McCabe Memos’ released to the NYT >>> [RR] ‘wear a wire’? (Push Trump into Firing RR)
Insurance? (Yes, cross the red line and the deep state would take action)
Threat? (Threatened Trump and the Patriots)
What did they think was about to drop?
Think DECLAS.(The deep state thought the Declas was coming,deep state wasted ammunition)
Did the delay and smear tactics used by D’s re: Justice K help R’s re: public support / endorsement re: confirmation & NOV 6 E?
Did select D’s expose themselves re: leaks / release of confidential personal info, [CDE[F]? (Yes showed that this was part of their agenda, backfired) F=Fienstein confirmed leaker
If you know your opponents move(s)….
Not what you think.
UNITED WE STAND.
We are honored.
ANONS are selfless, nameless, faceless, fameless, and FEARLESS.
We are grateful.
Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant
- The growing body of evidence that the FBI used mostly politically-motivated, unverified intelligence from an opponent to justify spying on the GOP nominee’s campaign — just weeks before Election Day — has prompted a growing number of Republicans to ask President Trump to declassify the rest of the FBI’s main documents in the Russia collusion case.
- House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), House Freedom Caucus leaders Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) and Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), veteran investigator Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) and many others have urged the president to act on declassification even as FBI and Justice Department have tried to persuade the president to keep documents secret.
- Ryan has said he believes the declassification will uncover potential FBI abuses of the FISA process. Jordan said he believes there is strong evidence the bureau misled the FISA court. Nunes has said the FBI intentionally hid exculpatory evidence from the judges.
- And Meadows told The Hill’s new morning television show, Rising, on Wednesday that there is evidence the FBI had sources secretly record members of the Trump campaign.
One thing jumped out at me; right near the end of the article, it includes a list of a few heavy hitters in the House and how they are urging the President to DECLASSIFY. But one of them stands out with how he is described….TREY GOWDY.
Each member has the usual designation after their name in parentheses (ie, R-S.C.) to denote party and state. Each one has a brief describing word/phrase in front of their name, usually their most prestigious title, (ie, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.)….but look at what Trey Gowdy’s says…..VETERAN INVESTIGATOR
Why wouldn’t it say something like Chairman of Oversight? It is as if the person writing this article wants us to k