The EU is now giving the UK an ultimatum, take our deal or else. The job numbers are in and the BLS is reporting that less jobs were added to the economy than expected. Household net worth has declined, the top 10 percent has all the wealth. Trump says when the deal with China is made we will see a sharp increase in the market. Trump back in 2017 at CPAC made the announcement about globalism and the gold standard. Paul Manafort is sentenced to 47 months behind bars. Trump says he refused Cohen’s pardon request. JW uncovers more docs that have to do with Ohr, Mueller and the Steele Dossier. Venezuela is hit with a power outage. Q drops more bread. The reflection in the pen could be POTUS. It’s happening, the senate is activated, the house investigations move to the senate, Barr meets Huber, the countdown continues.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 03.08.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- So the EU has given the U.K. a 48 hour ultimatum to come up with an acceptable change to the Irish Backstop. But, the problem is, and Brussels knows this, there is no acceptable change to the Irish Backstop.
- Brussels’ bullying on this is pure theatre. There is a solution but they don’t want to admit it. They don’t want to admit it because they don’t have to… yet.
- Why? Because they still believe they can get the British people to stand down and allow Parliament to deliver BRINO (Brexit-in-Name-Only) using the Irish border as the stalking horse.
- Every day the economic data coming out of the EU gets worse and the data coming out of the U.K. is better than advertised by the Europhiles. That’s why the fear-mongering isn’t working.
- People can see through that, they can see the obnoxiousness coming from Brussels and their own government and they simply aren’t buying it.
- Another few months of this will only make it worse, not better.
- And the British people can sense this as well. What’s so great sticking around in a political union that is sinking into an abyss financially?
- The institutions that make up the EU are fraying. Political unity is not a guarantee at this point
- BLS confirmed that in February the US labor market hit a brick wall, or perhaps a blizzard, when it added just 20K jobs in February…
- … the lowest monthly gain in more than a year and far below all estimates, although revisions to the prior two month actually added another 12K jobs, with the January 304K print revised higher to 311K and Dec also revised higher from 222K to 227K.
- The labor force participation rate remained flat at 63.2, while that for the key 25-54 age group continues to hover near post-recession highs, as the number of people not in the labor force increased from 95.01 million to 95.21 million
- construction jobs, which plunged by 31,000.
- the Fed published the latest snapshot of the US “household” sector as of Dec 31, 2018. What it revealed is that with $120.4 trillion in assets and a modest $16.1 trillion in liabilities, the net worth of US households dipped to $104.3 trillion, its first drop after 12 consecutive quarters of increases,
- In the CBO’s latest, if somewhat dated, Trends in Family Wealth analysis published in 2016, the budget office showed a breakdown of the net worth chart by wealth group, which sadly shows how the “average” American wealth is anything but, and in reality most of that $100 trillion belongs to just 10% of the US population.
President Trump once again offered an optimistic take on the talks, saying we would see “a very big spike” in markets if the deal gets done. While Trump hedged, saying he wouldn’t hesitate to walk away from a bad deal, he told reporters he was “confident” a good deal would get done.
Trump said as soon as the China trade deal is done, if it is done, he thinks we will see a “very big spike” in the markets. https://t.co/hJ6MYf2UFu
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) March 8, 2019
- Judge TS Ellis sentenced former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort to 47 months in prison for tax evasion and bank fraud. The sentence is considerably less than federal prosecutors had sought. The judge said he believed the recommended sentence of 19-24 years would be “excessive”.
Trump tweeted out the following
Both the Judge and the lawyer in the Paul Manafort case stated loudly and for the world to hear that there was NO COLLUSION with Russia. But the Witch Hunt Hoax continues as you now add these statements to House & Senate Intelligence & Senator Burr. So bad for our Country!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 8, 2019
Trump then responded to Michael Cohen testimoney that he never asked for a Pardon
Bad lawyer and fraudster Michael Cohen said under sworn testimony that he never asked for a Pardon. His lawyers totally contradicted him. He lied! Additionally, he directly asked me for a pardon. I said NO. He lied again! He also badly wanted to work at the White House. He lied!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 8, 2019
- Judicial Watch has received documents from a previous FOIA request to the DOJ which highlight the extent of the communication between DOJ official Bruce Ohr and the FBI.
- While there was prior knowledge of the role of Ohr as an FBI intermediary between Fusion-GPS, Chris Steele and the FBI during the original counterintelligence investigation, the new documents show Ohr continued in his role well into Mueller’s appointment.
- In essence, after the FBI claimed to have broken off formal use of Chris Steele; and long after Robert Mueller took over the investigation; Ohr remained an intermediary between Chris Steele and Robert Mueller’s special counsel team.
- Obviously this begs the question: if the special counsel was simply investigating the truth of the dossier, why would Robert Mueller want/need an intermediary as opposed to directly being in contact with, and questioning, the dossier author directly?
Judicial Watch announced today it received 339 pages of heavily redacted records from the U.S. Department of Justice which reveal that former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr remained in regular contact with former British spy and Fusion GPS contractor Christopher Steele after Steele was terminated by the FBI in November 2016 for revealing to the media his position as an FBI confidential informant.
The records show that Ohr served as a go-between for Steele by passing along information to “his colleagues” on matters relating to Steele’s activities. Ohr also set up meetings with Steele, regularly talked to him on the telephone and provided him assistance in dealing with situations Steele was confronting with the media.
[…] The documents also show that Nellie Ohr sent numerous emails and reports to Bruce Ohr and other Justice Department officials on Russia issues.
“These smoking gun documents show that Christopher Steele, a Hillary Clinton operative and anti-Trump foreign national, secretly worked hand-in-glove with the Justice Department on its illicit targeting of President Trump,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
“These documents leave no doubt that for more than a year after the FBI fired Christopher Steele for leaking, and for some 10 months after Donald Trump was sworn in as president, Bruce Ohr continued to act as a go-between for Steele with the FBI and Justice Department. The anti-Trump Russia investigation, now run by Robert Mueller, has been thoroughly compromised by this insider corruption.” (read more)
- The dossier was the primary evidence for the entire corrupt investigative enterprise. The dossier is the lynch-pin of evidence that validated the Title-1 FISA warrant used against Carter Page and all campaign officials therein.
- As a direct result of the origination, Mueller’s later mandate from Rosenstein is based on that dossier. As a result, inside that dynamic there is a motive for Mueller’s team to stay away from discovering anything that might invalidate the dossier if they wanted to: (a) continue the appearance of legality for the prior exploitation; and (b) continue extending the investigation that is dependent on the dossier.
- If things went sideways, direct contact with the central witness and dossier author removes plausible deniability. Indirect contact, via an intermediary (Bruce Ohr), allows retention of plausible deniability and continuance of dossier use.
- This is the same reason why Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson are not on the witness list of people and entities announced by House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler.
Tom Fitton tweeted out the following
NEW: Judicial Watch President .@TomFitton : These smoking gun documents show that Steele, a Hillary Clinton operative & anti-Trump foreign national, secretly worked hand-in-glove with the DOJ on its illicit targeting of President .@realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/UFUorOyStO
— Judicial Watch 🔎 (@JudicialWatch) March 8, 2019
Undercover Huber, which is not huber tweeted out the following
MANAFORT: No Collusion
FLYNN: No Collusion
GATES: No Collusion
COHEN: No Collusion
PINEDO: No Collusion
STONE: No Collusion
ZWANN: No Collusion
BUTINA: No Collusion
PAGE: No Collusion
GRU hackers: No Collusion
FB Russians: No Collusion
PAPADOPOULOS: No Collusion
— Undercover Huber (@JohnWHuber) March 8, 2019
- Update: House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, . As The Washington Times reports, the vote marks a stunning reversal from just six months ago,
- Texas Republican. Rep. Dan Crenshaw raged:
“It sounds like I’m making it up. What kind of government would cancel the vote of its own citizens, and replace it with noncitizens?”
- House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi admitted this week at a news conference on voting rights with Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas) in Austin, Texas on Tuesday, that Democrats want illegal immigrants to be able to come into the nation freely, across their open borders, in order to rig elections for the Democrats.
- She talked about the importance of passing H.R. 1, the “For the People Act of 2019,” “to lay the foundation to pass the Voting Rights Act,
- Specifically, Pelosi said immigrants “make America more American,” and we should not be “suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America.” notice how she left out the word illegal immigrant
- As President Trump’s son Donald Jr noted: “And there it is folks. What we all knew but no one would say. It’s only about votes for Democrats. “
Welcome to the Democrat Party.
THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO REGAIN POWER.
Time to adopt VOTER ID LAW?
The DS are in a total panic,
- Former Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday that the next Democratic president should “seriously” consider adding additional seats to the United States Supreme Court should they be elected alongside a Democratic majority in the Senate.
Is RBG not with us anymore no new sightings? no word, strange.
- President Trump on Friday asserted that his planned border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border was already under construction and claimed that the project would be completed
- Trump tweeted out the following
The Wall is being built and is well under construction. Big impact will be made. Many additional contracts are close to being signed. Far ahead of schedule despite all of the Democrat Obstruction and Fake News!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 8, 2019
- Video from El Paso, Texas, shows that some existing fencing is being replaced with new designs,
- Nicolas Maduro said amid power outage across the South American country and what the national electricity supplier called a “sabotage” at the major hydroelectric power plant
- We have seen this before in Syria when the DS wanted to push their agenda,
- 1. cut power
- 2. make people suffer
- 3. make people rise up against the existing government
- 4. allow operatives in country to bring in weapons, setup ff etc.
- The Turkish military is preparing to reopen and oversee the opposition-held part of the strategic Damascus-Aleppo highway as a part of the Russian-Turkish agreement, which was reached last September,
We hear his source(s) are ‘very’ credible.
(/pb)an anon says that he/she found the keystone,
Keking out right now. Pretty sure I found something. Rip me apart if I’m wrong though. So many shills on here. You’re missing crumbs. Look here, not [here]. Responding to post 2996 Q says, “how is that possible for a ‘supposed’ non_gov entity?”
How is it possible that FB tracks data even when the app is deleted? In post 2993 (3/7/109) Q is calling out @Snowden. So I used the filter to find posts relating to WikiLeaks. Q’s post from July 31, 2018 is a screenshot of the Wikileaks Vault 7… released MARCH 7. Sounds confusing just trying to show you my thought process, stay with me, it makes sense.
“Unlike bullets, bombs or missiles, most CIA malware is designed to live for days or even years after it has reached its ‘target’. CIA malware does not “explode on impact” but rather permanently infests its target. In order to infect target’s device, copies of the malware must be placed on the target’s devices, giving physical possession of the malware to the target. To exfiltrate data back to the CIA or to await further instructions the malware must communicate with CIA Command & Control (C2) systems placed on internet connected servers. But such servers are typically not approved to hold classified information, so CIA command and control systems are also made unclassified.” FROM VAULT 7
Links below that direct you to user forums on how to not leave a digital fingerprint that can be associated with the CIA, and how to construct an imitation fingerprint. Using Facebook as their ‘fingerprint’ they are able to install malware on peoples’ phones, tablets, and computers which relay all data back to a central server using HIVE.
I suggest all anons who have given up life to research this shit like me should read this document to completion.
I noticed the enormous amount of comparisons between “packets of data” and “bombs”, dunno why probably just autistic. I looked back in the Qmap and on March 5, 2019 an anon posted how London Police “called them bombs not suspicious packages” Q responds in 2974 with “Fire”.
I went into Vault 7 Projects, search for “fire”….
“Angelfire is an implant comprised of five components: Solartime, Wolfcreek, Keystone (previously MagicWand), BadMFS, and the Windows Transitory File system”
FUCKING KEYSTONE KEK
“Keystone is part of the Wolfcreek implant and responsible for starting malicious user applications. Loaded implants never touch the file system, so there is very little forensic evidence that the process was ever ran.” This makes post Q 381 much easier to understand
“We Won’t telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.”
Q is saying that they are using the Anglefire to predict the Deep State’s moves without being detected. In the user files it says a key must be used to open magicwand (keystone). In Q post 270 he says that ADM R/NSA (W&W) + POTUS/USMIL = Apply the Keystone. Paint the Picture. In post 167 Q says POTUS opened the door of all doors. Expand your thinking. What is the keystone? Now this could be confirmation bias but based off of what we just read we can now infer that Q was saying trump gave Admiral Rogers permission to use Keystone and Activate malware in order to collect data on DS. Furthermore who uses a magicwand? A wizard. (W&W)
Something you should explore further.
Impressive, most impressive.
So what does all this mean, the patriots are using the CIA angelfire malware against them, they are using to track and predict their moves and they don’t know that it is happening
Q!!mG7VJxZNCIWhy is the Department of Homeland Security reportedly building secret dossiers on journalists & immigration lawyers? Apparent profiling mirrors the behavior of autocrats. I will be demanding answers.
Source: Leaked Documents Show the U.S. Government Tracking Journalists and Immigration Advocates Through a Secret Database
The documents detail an intelligence-gathering effort by the United States and Mexican authorities, targeting more than 50 people including journalists, an attorney, and immigration advocates
Documents obtained by NBC 7 Investigates show the U.S. government created a secret database of activists, journalists, and social media influencers tied to the migrant caravan and in some cases, placed alerts on their passports.
At the end of 2018, roughly 5,000 immigrants from Central America made their way north through Mexico to the United States southern border. The story made international headlines.
As the migrant caravan reached the San Ysidro Port of Entry in south San Diego County, so did journalists, attorneys, and advocates who were there to work and witness the events unfolding.
But in the months that followed, journalists who covered the caravan, as well as those who offered assistance to caravan members, said they felt they had become targets of intense inspections and scrutiny by border officials.
One photojournalist said she was pulled into secondary inspections three times and asked questions about who she saw and photographed in Tijuana shelters. Another photojournalist said she spent 13 hours detained by Mexican authorities when she tried to cross the border into Mexico City. Eventually, she was denied entry into Mexico and sent back to the U.S.
These American photojournalists and attorneys said they suspected the U.S. government was monitoring them closely but until now, they couldn’t prove it.
Glimpse of something much bigger to come?“The documents were provided to NBC 7 by a Homeland Security source on the condition of anonymity…”
Actions have consequences.
Remember, it goes both ways.
Nobody is safe.
Leak was plugged.
FISA GOES BOTH WAYS.
Keep the calendar up-to-date, Patriot.
Check off and log.
Future proves past.
[Parts 3-9 coming soon]