Sears is closing 80 more stores in March. Manufacturing has declined. Trump tweeted that the gas prices are low, Trump is using all the tricks the DS and the CB have used in the past. He lowered the gas prices to keep the economy moving along while he prepares for the transition. The central bankers have warned us about the global slow down, they are pointing the finger at Trump trying to blame him, but World Bank explains why we are seeing a global slowdown and it has do with debt. Trump and Q have told us that gold will bring down the Fed. Mitt Romney wrote a hit piece on Trump, this was done on purpose. Mueller is in trouble with the Russian company he accused of Russian collusion.Rudy Giuliani says Assange should not be arrested.Austria says they will not be part of the European Army that Macron and Merkel want. NK has completely changed, Kim Jong Un gives a televised talk and the optics have changed. Trump give timeline for troop withdrawal from Syria. Hackers say they will release 911 docs if ransom is not paid. Trump accomplished alot in 2 years, tweets out enjoy the ride in 2019.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 01.02.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Sears is expected to close 80 more stores across the US in early 2019,
- Sears closed about 140 stores back in October when it initially filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The retailer also announced in November that it would close an additional 40 unprofitable stores by February 2019.
- The closure of an additional 80 Sears and Kmart stores will be completed by late March 2019. Liquidation of the stores is expected to start in mid-January, according to the company.
- Altogether, Sears has decided to close more than 260 of its 700 stores — or more than a third of its retail footprint — since the bankruptcy filing.
“Manufacturers reported a weakened pace of expansion at the end of 2018, and grew less upbeat about prospects for 2019. Output and order books grew at the slowest rates for over a year and optimism about the outlook slumped to its gloomiest for over two years. The month rounds of a fourth quarter in which manufacturing production is indicated to have risen at only a modest annualised rate of about 1%.
Trump is using everthing the deep state and the central bankers have used the past to keep the economy moving along. If we go back to when Obama was president they had Saudi Arabia push out as much oil as possible to bring the gas prices down, they were also doing this to hurt Russia’s economy at the time but it did not work, but it allowed people to use their currency in other places instead of at the gas pump.
Do you think it’s just luck that gas prices are so low, and falling? Low gas prices are like another Tax Cut!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 1, 2019
- A study by the World Bank found that if the debt-to-GDP ratio exceeds 77 percent for an extended period of time, it slows economic growth. Every percentage point of debt above this level costs the country 1.7 percent in economic growth.
- It’s even worse for emerging markets. There, each additional percentage point of debt above 64 percent will slow growth by 2 percent each year.
Public debt has surged during the current global economic crisis and is expected to increase further. This development has raised concerns whether public debt is starting to hit levels where it might negatively affect economic growth. Does such a tipping point in public debt exist? How severe would the impact of public debt be on growth beyond this threshold? What happens if debt stays above this threshold for an extended period of time? The present study addresses these questions with the help of threshold estimations based on a yearly dataset of 101 developing and developed economies spanning a time period from 1980 to 2008. The estimations establish a threshold of 77 percent public debt-to-GDP ratio. If debt is above this threshold, each additional percentage point of debt costs 0.017 percentage points of annual real growth. The effect is even more pronounced in emerging markets where the threshold is 64 percent debt-to-GDP ratio. In these countries, the loss in annual real growth with each additional percentage point in public debt amounts to 0.02 percentage points.
Donald Trump: “We used to have a very, very solid country because it was based on a gold standard,” he told WMUR television in New Hampshire in March last year. But he said it would be tough to bring it back because “we don’t have the gold. Other places have the gold.”
Trump’s comment to GQ: “Bringing back the gold standard would be very hard to do, but boy, would it be wonderful. We’d have a standard on which to base our money.”
- We have the gold. Bringing back the gold standard would not be very hard to do.
- Trump’s politically unique intuition that “We used to have a very, very solid country because it was based on a gold standard” is no trivial matter. It is true. A
- What would be the outcome of Trump’s following his instincts and going for the gold?
- Prosperity, that’s what.
Q: Do we have the gold?>>4280876
Gold shall destroy FED.
- . Senator Romney didn’t just wake up on New Year’s Day and haphazardly write a specifically constructed character assassination against the President of the republican party; who is currently the President of the United States.
- No, this attack was done with forethought and specific intent.
- Why write the op-ed at all?
- What is the purpose behind writing the op-ed?
- What does the author have to gain by writing the op-ed?…
- If Senator-elect Mitt Romney wanted to plant his flag and express his political position as an incoming freshman Senator from Utah he could have written an article outlining his views, his positions, his point of reference; what he hopes to achieve, etc. etc.
- But he didn’t. He specifically went out of his way to level his best attack, a verbal and thought-out assassination, based on character, against the sitting President of the United States.
- And he didn’t just think about this earlier this morning. This was pre-planned.
- Why did Mitt Romney do what he did to start the incoming congressional year with a broadside assault against the chief executive.
- Remember, there is an agenda behind these people t
- You still think Mitt Romney’s niece, Chairwoman of the RNC, Ronna McDaniel, didn’t know her uncle was going to publish a direct attack against the President of the United States… The president of the party she is in charge of ?… Of Course she did
- Remember, there are trillions at stake here, there are those who are corrupt who have committed treason and other crimes and it is not juse Dems, it also Republicans
Here we go with Mitt Romney, but so fast! Question will be, is he a Flake? I hope not. Would much prefer that Mitt focus on Border Security and so many other things where he can be helpful. I won big, and he didn’t. He should be happy for all Republicans. Be a TEAM player & WIN!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 2, 2019
- Robert Mueller is getting dragged through the mud by a veteran Justice Department attorney representing a Russian company indicted by the special counsel’s office on a “make-believe crime,” a .
- The attorney, Eric A. Dubelier, spent eight years prosecuting cases as a Justice Department assistant US attorney based out of D.C. before going into private practice for the law firm Reed Smith. Dubelier refers to his former employer as “the real Justice Department,” with the implication being that Mueller and his team of “13 angry Democrats” as President Trump calls them – are not.
- In his representation of Russian restaurant company Concord Management and Consulting, which stands accused of supporting a Russian “troll farm” known as the Internet Research Agency, Dubelier has accused Mueller of violating the confidentiality of Concord’s counter evidence, while refusing to provide documents Concord requires to defend itself.
Concord is accused of an elaborate conspiracy with another Russian operation, the Internet Research Agency. The indictment accuses Concord of providing the troll farm $1.2 million monthly to defraud the U.S. The two firms set up fake personas and false Twitter accounts, Facebook ads and other social media posts mostly to disparage Hillary Clinton and support Donald Trump. –Washington Times
- The prosecutor wants to “whisper secrets to the judge,” said Dubelier, who added that Mueller is only considering the “short-term political value of a conviction,” and not concerned with the case holding up in appeals court years down the road.
- The veteran DOJ attorney didn’t stop there – resurrecting a botched case headed up by Mueller’s top prosecutor, Andrew Weissmann as an example of the special counsel team’s incompetence.
Mr. Weissmann headed the Justice Department’s Enron task force nearly two decades ago. He won a conviction against the accounting firm Arthur Andersen for shredding the defunct energy firm’s financial documents.
Years later, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously reversed the conviction. The 2005 decision effectively said that Andersen, by then out of business and its 28,000 employees gone, hadn’t committed a crime. –Washington Times
- When Mueller indicted Concord as one of three Russian companies and 13 individuals, nobody expected anybody to actually show up to court 5,000 miles away to defend themselves. Concord did – which took Mueller by surprise. The special counsel’s first move upon Concord’s entrance to the case was to request a delay, suggesting that because Concord was not properly served with the complaint, the court should deny their right to an initial appearance – as well as the ability to view Mueller’s evidence against them. US District Judge Dabney L. Friedrich didn’t buy it and the case was ordered to continue.
- Dubelier also defended the use of fake personas and false Twitter accounts during the 2016 US election, arguing in an Oct. 15 hearing that “When it comes to political speech, one is free to pretend to be whomever he or she wants to be and to say whatever he or she wants to say.”
- “That’s why in this case this special counsel made up a crime to fit the facts that they have,” Dubelier added. “And that’s the fundamental danger with the entire special counsel concept: that they operate outside the parameters of the Department of Justice in a way that is absolutely inconsistent with the consistent behavior of the Department of Justice in these cases for the past 30 years.”
- Judge Friedrich refused to dismiss the case on that premise, but Dubelier wasn’t done – turning next to the ongoing battle over Concord’s ability to view “sensitive” evidence that Mueller won’t allow into the Russian company’s hands due the the owner’s ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- “This equates to the burden of preparing for trial without any ability to discuss the evidence with the client who is to be put on trial,” said a frustrated Dubelier. “This has never happened before in reported case law because the notion is too ludicrous to contemplate.”
- “What Mueller has turned over is often irrelevant to mounting a defense, such as promotion emails for airlines and personal naked selfie photographs,” said Dubelier in a December filing.n
- I think Mueller may be referring to my nude photo I DM’d to Guccifer 2.0 in August of 2016.Robin Young
- Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer for President Donald Trump, said Monday that WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange had not done “anything wrong” and should not go to jail for disseminating stolen information just as major media does.
- “Let’s take the Pentagon Papers,” Giuliani told “The Pentagon Papers were stolen property, weren’t they? It was in The New York Times and The Washington Post. Nobody went to jail at The New York Times and The Washington Post.”
- “You can’t put Assange in a different position,” he said. “He was a guy who communicated.”
- Giuliani said, “We may not like what [Assange] communicates, but he was a media facility. He was putting that information out,” he said. “Every newspaper and station grabbed it, and published it.”
- Austria’s defence minister has said his nation will not be involved in the developing pan-European army, a pet project of leading globalists like Germany’s Angela Merkel and France’s Emmanuel Macron, saying the continent should concentrate on cooperation, not integration.
- Europe needs “security and defence policy worthy of the name. But that is not comparable to a EU army… What we do not need is a large, closed formation of an army, but more cooperation,” said Kunasek.
- In an unprecedented international broadcast, North Korea’s Kim Jong-un delivers a message not just to his people, but more specifically to the international community. The backdrop, the venue for the message as broadcast, reflects a stunning shift for the country of North Korea. Notice the background message is ‘economic‘: Business attire; business office etc. The guiding hand of Chairman Xi is visible, and the transmission is full of messages highlighting the influence of the Trump Doctrine.
“Kim Jong Un says North Korea will not make or test nuclear weapons, or give them to others – & he is ready to meet President Trump anytime.” PBS News Hour. I also look forward to meeting with Chairman Kim who realizes so well that North Korea possesses great economic potential!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 1, 2019
- A convoy of the People’s Protection Units (YPG), consisting of 30 vehicles, has withdrawn from the city of Manbij to the eastern bank of the Euphrates River, the Ministry of Defense (MoD) of Syria announced on January 2.
“The information indicates that around 400 Kurdish fighters have left Manbij so far,” the Syrian MoD added.
- The Dark Overlord appears to be trying to capitalize on conspiracy theories about the September 11 attacks.On Monday, New Year’s Eve, a hacker group announced it had breached a law firm handling cases related to the September 11 attacks, and threatened to publicly release a large cache of related internal files unless their ransom demands were met.
- The news is the latest public extortion attempt from the group known as The Dark Overlord, which has previously targeted a production studio working for Netflix, as well as a host of medical centres and private businesses across the United States. The announcement also signals a slight evolution in The Dark Overlord’s strategy, which has expanded on leveraging the media to exert pressure on victims, to now distributing its threats and stolen data in a wider fashion.
- In its announcement published on Pastebin, The Dark Overlord points to several different insurers and legal firms, claiming specifically that it hacked Hiscox Syndicates Ltd, Lloyds of London, and Silverstein Properties.
- “Hiscox Syndicates Ltd and Lloyds of London are some of the biggest insurers on the planet insuring everything from the smallest policies to some of the largest policies on the planet, and who even insured structures such as the World Trade Centers,” the announcement reads.
- It is unclear what exact files the group has stolen, but it is trying to capitalize on conspiracy theories around the 9/11 attacks.
- “We’ll be providing many answers about 9.11 conspiracies through our 18.000 secret documents leak,” the group tweeted on Monday.
Withdrawal from Paris Climate
Fake news push, exposing the MSM
Ended the Iran deal, exposed what Obama did
Exposed Voter Fraud
FBI, DOJ, Government Officials resigned or fired.
Corporate Executives resigned
thousands of sealed indictments
North Korea freed from clowns
Afghanistan peace talks, soon troop withdrawal
Syria troop withdrawal
NXVIM sex cutl exposed
Deep state exposed
Waking up the people around the world
Leaders not running for relection, May, Merkel
Countries turning against UN immigration pact
Countries turning against deep state European army
Clinton Foundation investigation
Read slowly and carefully.
Will become critically important in coming weeks.
Continue to track those who are resigning across all platforms.
Where there was once darkness, there will now be LIGHT.
HRC = Alice
SA = Wonderland
WHO ARE THE WHITE RABBITS?
Re_read drops re: SA
For God & Country.
Why are ‘powerful’ [influential] people resigning due to ‘past sexual misconduct’ allegations?
Why are these ‘allegations’ now surfacing [10-month span]?
Human trafficking arrests up?
When does a BIRD sing?
EYES WIDE OPEN.
Network being dismantled?
SHEEP NO MORE.
- Lawyers for accused Nxivm sex-slave cult leader and former “Smallville” star Allison Mack are arguing that she isn’t guilty of inducing forced labor if the Church of Scientology isn’t guilty of the same charge.
- In court papers filed in Brooklyn Federal Court, Mack’s lawyers argued that Mack’s threat to release naked photos and disparaging statements made by cult members against their relatives doesn’t rise to the threat of “serious harm” required to prove someone engaged in forced labor.
- Mack and Nxivm leader Keith Raniere are accused of using the photos and statements to get free work and to force sex with Raniere.
- Human trafficking is a modern form of slavery. It is not enough merely to denounce this horrific assault on human dignity; we must actively work to prevent and end this barbaric exploitation of innocent victims. During National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month, we pledge to continue the battle to abolish modern slavery and restore the lives of those affected by human trafficking.
- Human trafficking harms adults and children of all ages and demographics. Through force, fraud, and coercion, traffickers push their victims into demeaning forms of abuse, including domestic servitude and commercial sexual exploitation. These crimes often remain hidden because victims are reluctant to seek help for a variety of reasons, including language barriers, fear of traffickers and law enforcement, and lack of trust. Human trafficking destroys precious lives and threatens our Nation’s security, public health, and the rule of law. It is a scourge on the global community.
- At my direction, Federal departments and agencies are ensuring full enforcement of our laws so that those who seek to exploit our people and break our laws receive the full measure of justice they deserve. In 2017 alone, the Department of Justice secured convictions against more than 500 defendants in human trafficking cases and the Federal Bureau of Investigation dismantled more than 42 criminal enterprises engaged in child sex trafficking. The Department of Homeland Security initiated more than 800 human trafficking cases, resulting in at least 1,500 arrests and 530 convictions. The Department of Health and Human Services modernized the National Human Trafficking Hotline. The Department of Transportation recently established an Advisory Committee on Human Trafficking to assist State and local transportation stakeholders in developing best practices for combating human trafficking. And my Interagency Task Force to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons is working tirelessly to prosecute traffickers and protect human trafficking victims. The task force has also enhanced collaboration with other nations, businesses, and survivors of human trafficking.
- Under my Administration, the Federal Government will continue to play a leading role in the fight against human trafficking. But all Americans can help in this effort by recognizing key indicators that can potentially save a life. Public awareness and education are critical, especially for those most likely to encounter perpetrators of enslavement and their victims, such as healthcare professionals, law enforcement officers, social services providers, and educators. Through the Department of Homeland Security’s Blue Campaign, citizens can learn to identify victims, report suspected instances of trafficking, and bring those who exploit others to justice.
- DONALD J. TRUMP
The Democrats, much as I suspected, have allocated no money for a new Wall. So imaginative! The problem is, without a Wall there can be no real Border Security – and our Country must finally have a Strong and Secure Southern Border!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 1, 2019
Nancy Pelosi released a plan that will not re-open the government because it fails to secure the border and puts the needs of other countries above our own citizens. Her plan does not fund our homeland security or keep Americans safe from human trafficking, drugs, and crime.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) January 2, 2019
- Imagine you receive a video of yourself engaged in an explicit sexual act, with a demand to hand over money or else the clip will be sent to your family, friends and co-workers.
- Only, it’s not really you, but a shockingly convincing fake that looks and sounds just like you.
- Your options are to pay up and hope the blackmailer keeps good on their word or run the gauntlet of convincing everyone — including strangers who find it online — that you’re innocent.
- It’s a worrying reality that’s not only possible thanks to rapidly evolving and widely available technology, but already playing out in a new trend called ‘malicious deepfakes’.
- A victim in the United States told the Washington Post that she discovered a video of her face digitally stitched onto the body of a pornography actress circulating online.
- “I feel violated — this icky kind of violation,” the woman, who is in her 40s, told the newspaper. “It’s this weird feeling, like you want to tear everything off the internet. But you know you can’t.”
- “It was aimed at humiliating me, breaking me by trying to define me as a ‘promiscuous’, ‘immoral woman’.”
jerry Nadler (House Judiciary), Elijah Cummings (House Oversight) and Adam Schiff (HPSCI) as soon as they are sworn into office:
WASHINGTON DC – They’re about to get subpoena power – and they plan to use it.
As Democrats officially take back control of the House when the new Congress is seated Thursday, newly empowered House Committee chairmen are preparing to launch a slew of Trump administration investigations.
[…] In a press release Wednesday, Cummings said his committee plans to “investigate waste, fraud, and abuse in the Trump Administration,” as well as “other issues that affect the American people every day.” (read more)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 1, 2019