- The many are finally calling out the abusers of power because there’s no longer any need to pay the corrupting costs of centralization
- If we strip away the pretense of democracy, what is the core of our political System? Answer: control fraud, which I define as those with control/ power in centralized institutions enriching themselves at the expense of the citizenry by selectively modifying what’s permissible, and
- doing so in a fully legally compliant process, i.e. within the letter of the law if not the intent of the law.
- I addressed control fraud a bit in The Hidden-in-Plain-Sight Mechanism of the Super-Wealthy: Money-Laundering 2.0 (December 29, 2017), in which I quoted Correspondent JD.
- Here are JD’s additional comments on Money Laundering 2.0, control fraud and the political process: