Congressman investigating FISA abuse says Rosenstein has been spying on him. Mueller postpones the case against Flynn again. Riots break out in Portland Oregon, the cause, Antifa. The corporate media is reporting that NK has another secret nuclear facility via satellite images, haven’t they tried this before and it turned out to be fake. US vessel enters the Persion gulf and it might have chemicals aboard. Afghanistan resumes its offensive while Ghani pleads with the Taliban to talk peace. Turkey and other countries say they will continue to purchase oil from Iran. Syrian rebels will hand over Raqqa to Assad. Russia resumes peace talks with the Syrian rebel forces. Q drops more bread crumbs and says that the great awakening is about to happen. The corporate media will continue its push to report news about riots, hate etc to block everything that is happening.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 07.01.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) says that agents working for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein have been spying on his office, Gohmert told WMAL’s “Morning on the Mall” Friday.
- Gohmert has been tirelessly pushing for the DOJ to investigate the Pakistani IT family which had unprecedented access to top secret information via computers and other electronic devices belonging to House Democrats.
- Gohmert gave a rousing speech in early June, imploring the DOJ to act on the Awan case, noting that there are “dozens and dozens” of potential felonies involved.
- “The FBI has had opportunities to have those invoices presented to them, and each time, they have instructed, ‘Don’t bring any of those documents; we don’t want to see any of that, we just want to talk to [him],’” Gohmert said. Instead, the FBI has insisted that there’s “no evidence of anything other than this false statement.”
- “They have instructed, ‘We don’t want to see the documents that proved those cases.’ They’re readily available, for any federal officer that wants to see them, but [the FBI] don’t want to see them, so they can keep reporting to the new U.S. attorney that there’s no evidence, nothing there,” Gohmert said.
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked for yet another delay in the sentencing of former National Security Advisor General Mike Flynn.
- The Friday filing indicates the Special Counsel requests the court to begin preparation of a pre-sentencing report. Lawyers for both sides proposed a status update of Aug. 24th.
- However, later, in a minute-order, Judge Emmet Sullivan ordered the parties to explain by noon Monday July 2nd, the reason why the Court should depart from the normal practice of getting all the sentencing issues/dates done at the same time. (h/t Techno Fog)
- Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.
- Scuffles broke out shortly after 6 pm local time as Antifa protesters pelted marchers from the conservative group with eggs, water bottles and firecrackers as the marchers spilled out into downtown Portland for their legally permitted march in support of a conservative Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate. The march followed an afternoon rally at Terry Schrunk Federal Plaza, Reuters reported.
Officers seized weapons like utility knives, clubs and chemical sprays from Antifa protesters as they gathered nearby for their counter-rally.
- John Bolton’s visit to Moscow on Wednesday is one of the highest-level meetings between Russian and US officials under the Trump administration. Bolton arrive in Moscow to pave the way for Trump-Putin bilateral talks to be held on July 16th in Finland.
- While the North has stopped its nuclear tests, its enrichment activities have only accelerated.
- While the US has long been aware of North Korea’s enrichment facility at Yongbyon, as well as a second “secret” enrichment site that the US government has declined to name for security reasons, it appears satellites have discovered a second “secret” site where enrichment activities appear to be ongoing.
- Satellite photos purport to show unusual movement at the facility that would suggest enrichment is continuing. While the the missile and nuclear tests have stopped, “there’s no evidence that they are decreasing stockpiles, or that they have stopped their production,” one anonymous US official told NBC News. “There is absolutely unequivocal evidence that they are trying to deceive the U.S.”
Q any comment on NK facilities and General Kelly? Thanks!>>1950123NK = FAKE NEWS [UK orig].
NK already began denuclearization process under guidance from US.
Why are people always being moved around?
- On July 1, that a cargo vessel of the U.S. Navy carrying chemical materials had entered the Persian Gulf (Arabian Gulf). The vessel, which is escorted by a U.S. warship, is currently parked off the coast of an Arabian Gulf state.
- “Checking the records of the U.S. cargo vessel MV Cape Ray revealed that the vessel had been present in the coasts near Iraq and Syria where the Americans had launched a military aggression under the pretext of the use of chemical weapons by those countries,” Brig. Gen. Shekarchi said, according to the Iranian MEHR news agency.
The Iranian military spokesman accused the U.S. of planning to deploy the chemicals to some parts of Iraq and Syria. According to Brig. Gen. Shekarchi, the U.S. may use these chemicals as a pretext to maintain its presence in the both countries.
- Earlier this year, the U.S., the UK and France carried out a military strike on Syria after accusing the Damascus government of using chemical weapons during the battle of Eastern Ghouta. These accusations were denied by Damascus and its allies and have not been proven so far.
The OPCW now has the power to place blame, coincidence?????
- Afghan President Ashraf Ghani declared a formal end to the government’s ceasefire with the Taliban, but urged militants to join peace negotiations,
- He called on the Taliban to make a decision, saying that “now it is your decision whether you will keep killing or join the peace process.”
- Manual recount will be conducted in presence of representatives from United Nations, foreign embassies and political parties
- iraq will begin a partial manual recount of votes on Tuesday 3 July of a May parliamentary election clouded by allegations of fraud, a step towards the formation of a new parliament and government.Only suspect ballots flagged in formal complaints or official reports on fraud will be recounted, a spokesman for the panel of judges conducting the recount said on Saturday.
- Turkey said it would ignore the State Department’s call on US allies to stop importing Iranian crude oil by November 4, when the latest sanctions against Iran are set to kick in. Earlier this week, the State Department called on all US allies to completely stop buying Iranian crude, sending the price of oil to 4 year highs in the process. While many are trying to find a way around the sanctions, it is for now proving tricky, and many buyers are winding down their purchases of Iranian crude.
- Turkey is hardly alone in its defiance: oil importers including Japan, South Korea, and India, as well as European countries have said they will continue buying Iranian crude,
- Iraq is in full control of the Syrian border region after ousting the so-called Islamic State (ISIS) from the region, K
- The Iraqi Border Guards are now working to install thermal cameras to prevent any further Islamic State infiltrations from Syria.
- The Syrian Democratic Council (SDC) – the political wing of the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) – is currently negotiating with the Damascus government in preparation for a handover of the Arab city of Raqqa, the UK-based news outlet al-Araby al-Jadeed reported on July 1.
- The peace talks between the Russian Reconciliation Center and Free Syrian Army (FSA) have resumed after failed first round,
- The report added that the Jordanian government is currently mediating the talks between the Russian reconciliation delegation and Syrian opposition.
You have a choice.
The choice has always been yours.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
THEY WANT RACE WARS.
THEY WANT CLASS WARS.
THEY WANT RELIGIOUS WARS.
THEY WANT POLITICAL WARS.
THEY USE THE MEDIA.
THEY USE HOLLYWOOD.
THEY USE POLITICAL LEADERS.
THEY ARE LOUD.
PUBLIC SHAME AGAINST THOSE WHO CHALLENGE.
THEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING.
IT IS NOW MORE CLEAR THAN EVER.
NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY BEEN THIS EXPOSED.
NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY COME OUT FROM THE SHADOWS TO FIGHT.
THE TRUTH IS CLEARLY VISIBLE.
DEFEND THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR BORDERS?
PROMOTE THE FEAR NUCLEAR WAR IF POTUS REMAINS IN OFFICE?
NUCLEAR ALERTS MALFUNCTION?
COMPARE TO HITLER/NAZIS?
PROMOTE ECONOMIC DECLINE?
PROMOTE NK TO END TALKS W/ POTUS?
PROMOTE IMPEACHMENT FOR NO REASON?
FORM ANTIFA – VIOLENT GROUP DESIGNED TO INSTILL FEAR IN FREE SPEECH.
HATRED FOR AMERICA.
SHEEP FOLLOW BLINDLY.
THEY ARE SCARED.
THEY ARE LOSING CONTROL.
WE KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME.
WE TOOK CONTROL OVER KEY ELEMENTS.
WE STAND AT THE READY.
DARK TO LIGHT.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
GOD BLESS PATRIOTS AROUND THE WORLD.
THINK FOR YOURSELF.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.”
Please do not let No Name off the hook. he is a disgrace to Veterans across this great country and needs to be held accountable.>>1973567Think SC vote to confirm (coming).
No Name action.
Every dog has its day.
Enjoy the show.
It will not be Gowdy.
- Tom Homan, the agency’s acting director, defended the agency against such protests and suggested those calling for its dissolution are misplacing their anger.
- “They need to educate themselves,” “I mean this protest yesterday to protest about family separations on the border, ICE doesn’t separate families on the border. That’s the Border Patrol. We’re a different agency.”
- Though he said critics of ICE “need to get their facts straight” about the two federal agencies, he noted that the U.S. Border Patrol is not to blame for the controversial practice either.
- “If the American public wants to know who to blame for family separations, the first people they need to blame is Congress,” Homan said. “We went up the Hill several months ago and told them what the loopholes were.”
- He took specific aim at Gillibrand for her statements about the agency.
- “She needs to study the issue too because she went to a protest on family separation on the border and she tries to blame ICE for it — ICE separated families,” he said. “First of all, she’s got to get her facts straight.”
NSA DELETED 685 MILLION CALL RECORDS
Q DID THAT INCLUDE HRC, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Rosenstein CALLS?
DRAIN THE NSA>>1983633
You delete what you no longer need.
You save what you do need.