Malta is becoming a blockchain powerhouse, companies and exchanges are now setting up shop in Malta. Steve Wozniak compares blockchain to dot com bubble. US mortgage applications implode. First quarter GDP revised down. CBO warns that debt level will be higher than GDP by 2030. The money supply is slowing, we have seen this before and each time it signaled a recession. There have been so many indicators showing we are in a recession or approaching a recession, be prepared. The deep state is in trouble first Strzok testified by failed to answer questions then Rosenstein testified and failed to answer questions if Obama spied on Trump. They are cornered because the full report has it all. The Italian foreign minister says he would be surprised if the EU is together in another year. Sanctions did not work with India, so the US is now offering the THAAD missile system so they don’t purchase the S400 from Russia. UN reports that Saudi is to blame for the deaths of children in Yemen. Macron choose a representative to Syria. Hundreds of refugees are returning home to Syria. The OPCW now has the power to place blame. Q drops more bread crumbs, the storm is here and the hammer is about to fall, Justice will be served.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.28.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Three crypto bills have been passed by the Maltese parliament through their second reading. This further cements the tiny Mediterranean islands ambition to become the “Bitcoin continent of Europe”.
- The announcement was made by the Parliamentary Secretary for Digital Innovation Silvio Schembri at the Malta Institute of Management Cryptocurrency Considerations for Management Conference.
- The Three Crypto Bills
- The approved bills will provide a clear legal framework for the necessities of setting up a legitimate cryptocurrency or blockchain-focused business in Malta. The island hopes this will help to secure it as a positive jurisdiction for crypto business and therefore put it on top of the list for investors and company owners.
- The three bills are:
- The Virtual Financial Assets Act
- This act deals with the regulation of ICOs and states that projects funded via an ICO must publish White Papers.
- The Malta Digital Innovation Authority Act
- This act regards an industry-specific governing body that will be set up to protect and help manage businesses.
- The Innovative Technology Arrangements and Services Act
- This bill concerns the regulation of designated innovative technology arrangements.
- >>Why are Crypto Companies Moving to Malta?
- Malta is Already Popular
- Malta has already lured major exchanges Binance and OkEx to its shores, as both exchanges plan to relocate to the island within the year. These two are among the largest crypto trading platforms in the world; each processing daily, more than $950 million in transactions.
- Binance has already opened a bank account in the country and says its decision to relocate was to enable fiat-to-crypto deposits and withdrawals; something Malta is planning on implementing with local bank partnerships.
- Steve Wozniak is one of the biggest Bitcoin bulls out there. He has recently stated that he hopes Bitcoin will become the world’s global economy, siding with Twitter founder Jack Dorsey who has forecasted a similar occurrence for the coin:
- Wozniak Warns about Blockchain
- Wozniak when speaking at the NEX conference in New York yesterday, told the conference that he still believe’s blockchain technology has the potential to change multiple industries — social media’s in particular — but he feels an issue is that many eager blockchain startups will inevitably over-promise and under-deliver: “a lot of the blockchain ideas that are really good by coming out early they can burn themselves out by not being prepared to be stable in the long run.”
- U.S. mortgage applications recorded their steepest weekly fall in over four months
- Two months after the first take of Q1 GDP surprised to the upside, printing at 2.3%, more than the 2.0% consensus estimate, and one month after the second estimate of 2.2%, missed expectations of 2.3%, moments ago the BEA reported its third and final Q1 GDP estimate, which declined again to 2.0%, and below the estimate 2.2%.
- The reason for the second consecutive decline in the GDP calculatesion was a downward revision to Personal Consumption, which declined from an annualized bottom line contribution of 0.71% in the last estimate to 0.60%; a .
- Lets look at the track record of the altanta fed remember in Q1 when ‘expectations’ were for a 5.4% GDP print?
- Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini wants to prevent any more migrants from coming to Italy and is skeptical of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s efforts to come up with a joint European solution.
- Washington changes gear after threatening sanctions didn’t work. Sadly for Uncle Sam THAAD isn’t very good
- In an effort to persuade Delhi to downgrade its defence ties with Russia, the United States has exerted significant pressure on on India targeting the country’s plan to acquire the S-400 long range air defence platform. Aside from threatening the country with economic sanctions under the Countering America’s Adversaries through Sanctions Act (CAATSA), the U.S. has also indicated that it will cease to provide India with a number of highly sought after defence products including Predator drones should India purchase the S-400.
- Most recently, according to Indian sources, the United States has considered offering India its own long range air defence platform, the Terminal High Altitude Air Defence (THAAD) system, should Delhi abandon its plans to acquire the S-400.
- One of the primary reasons why India sought the Russian S-400, a platform designed with advanced anti stealth capabilities to counter American fighters such as the F-22 Raptor,
- Unlike the S-400, THAAD not only lacks counter stealth capabilities – but it also lacks anti aircraft capabilities entirely and is designed solely to intercept enemy ballistic missiles. This seriously limits its usefulness to India.
- A new United Nation report says that the Saudi-led coalition was responsible for at least half of the child deaths and injuries in Yemen last year.
- The annual Children and Armed Conflict report verified that out of the 552 children killed (398 boys, 154 girls), the majority – 370 – were attributed to the coalition, which was also blamed for 300 child injuries.
- On June 28, more than 450 Syrian refugees returned from a camp near the Lebanese town of Arsal to their homes
- Currently, Lebanon hosts more than one million Syrian refugees, according to the Human Rights Watch. Most of these refugees are from the governorates of Homs and Damascus, which were secured by the SAA recently.
- Syrian refugees on their way to their homes:
- French president Emmanuel Macron has named a personal representative for Syria, although Paris has made clear that it will not reopen an embassy in Damascus.
- The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) is the Hague-based enforcement body for the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) and has been operating since 1997. It has 193 UN states as members. Its mission is to oversee global compliance with the convention, which prohibits the use of chemical weapons (CW) and requires their destruction. The inspectors have the power to say whether chemical weapons have been used following a fact-finding visit. Until the watchdog’s recent conference, they had not been authorized to identify the group or country suspected of deploying such weapons in any specific incident. The West used pressure to change that.
- On June 27, an OPCW special session held in the Hague, the Netherlands, voted to expand the powers of the international chemical weapons watchdog. It was only the fourth conference held by the organization in its 21-year history and the first gathering to address the problem of the non-attribution of responsibility for the use of CW.
- The proposal submitted by the UK had the backing of the United States, the European Union, and other nations under their influence. From the very beginning the British initiative was supported by the secretariat of the OPCW. It’s no wonder, as it caters to the interests of bureaucrats. Their clout and salaries will grow. A host of countries, including Russia, opposed the move. Moscow believes that the result of the vote places the organization’s future in doubt.
- In a nutshell, the approved proposal will turn that body into a political tool to be used to undermine international security, because it encroaches on the exclusive prerogatives of the UN Security Council. The OPCW was not created to carry out the functions of prosecutor and international police. In Syria, the organization has not done its job efficiently, often failing to gather evidence at the site and using untrustworthy sources of information while preparing its reports. For instance, violations of the core principle of Chain of Custody and many provisions of the CWC took place last year during the investigations of the Khan Sheikhoun chemical attack, during which the inspectors did not travel to inspect Syria’s Shayrat air base. The same story was repeated during the 2018 attack in Douma. The investigation was poorly conducted. There were serious disagreements between member states, which prevented that body from reaching definitive conclusions.
- The Russian Ministry of Defense announced this afternoon that they have withdrawn a large number of military personnel and equipment from Syria.
- According to the Russian Ministry of Defense’s statement, at least 1,140 soldiers, 13 helicopters, and 14 fighter jets were withdrawn from Syria over the last few days.
- This move by the Russian military comes just weeks after the Syrian Arab Army took control of the rebel positions in the eastern Qalamoun, East Ghouta, and northern Homs.
- Russia still maintains a large military presence inside Syria; however, this recent withdrawal is likely to due to the decrease in fighting around the country
- Israel will likely try to make the regime’s return to the border region contingent on an agreement to remove Iranian forces and the Shi’ite militias from the area
- The Syrian civil war is apparently entering a new phase. After having scored numerous military successes over the last two years, the Assad regime, with Russian air support, is preparing to retake the…
Q started his drops around lunchtime, this time with an ominous message for #TheCabal.
And Q continues with the movie references!
How do we know this? #Anon found the line in the script:
With that in mind, show us the way through the storm, “SQipper!”
- TRUMP-PUTIN SUMMIT TO BE ON JULY 16 IN HELSINKI, U.S. SAYS
Here is the official statement:
S… Supreme Court Justice TREY GOWDY!?
Here’s the link: https://saraacarter.com/grilled-strzok-questioned-by-lawmakers/
Strzok, Rosenstein are being grilled with questions and Rosenstein will not answer certain questions
House Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee members grilled embattled, anti-Trump FBI agent Peter Strzok behind closed doors on Capitol Hill Wednesday, as he attempted to explain his vehement bias against President Donald Trump, his senior role in the alleged Trump-Russia collusion investigation, and the exoneration of Hillary Clinton for her use of a private server while she was Secretary of State.
Strzok, who evaded a subpoena from House Judiciary Committee chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), voluntarily appeared at the hearing. Thousands of Strzok’s anti-Trump text messages, which he exchanged with former FBI lawyer and his paramour, Lisa Page, sparked anger from Republicans (and criticism from some Democrats) who contend that senior members of the FBI utilized their power and political leanings to target Trump both before and after the 2016 election.
Freedom Caucus & Judiciary Committee member, Matt Gaetz (R-FL) attended today’s deposition and reacted to Strzok’s testimony, telling the Sean Hannity Radio Show, “… I am shocked at the lack of curiosity with Robert Mueller. I mean Sean, if you were in Mueller’s shoes, and you had found these text messages, I would think that you would want to ask whether or not they impacted the investigative decisions that were made, whether there was bias, whether there was contact with other members of the FBI regarding the investigation and where it was going and who was making the critical judgment calls,” the Florida Congressman said. “I just cannot believe the lack of curiosity on the part of Robert Mueller. It was the strongest reaction I had today from Peter Strzok’s testimony.”
Freedom Caucus member, Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL)-who was also in attendance- told SaraACarter.com, “It was a waste—Strzok is full of it and he kept hiding behind [the] classified information excuse.”
DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s handling of the Clinton investigation noted Strzok’s bias against Trump in the Russia investigation, but didn’t state whether or not it affected the outcome of the investigation. Horowitz is expected to release a third report on Strzok (along with other senior FBI officials) and his role in the Russia investigation and the bureau’s use of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants to target short-term Trump campaign volunteer, Carter Page.
LOL. Not every day Q bantz back.
But he’s making a point, too. Q is travelling with the President to the rally in North Dakota:
Strzok’s basically stonewalling by pleading the Fifth, over and over.
It doesn’t matter. He’s only delaying the inevitable.
VIPAnons are EVERYWHERE!!!
These people are sick!
- One of Hillary Clinton’s campaign officials was arrested Tuesday on child sex abuse charges, the FBI has confirmed.
- Joel Davis was caught in possession of explicit child sex images and had attempted to get access to children as young as 2 years old for sex.
- Davis was chairman of the International Campaign to Stop Rape and Gender Violence in Conflict charity. He also worked on Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
- Davis allegedly told undercover FBI agents that he was sexually interested in children of all ages. He is accused of sending the agents sexually explicit photographs of infants and toddlers, including some of the children engaged in sex acts with adults.
THis hearing is incredibly painful to sit thru and extremely frustrating. Nothing about this hearing will change the minds of those still asleep. When will something be revealed to wake up more sleepers?>>1940568
Focus on House floor vote (now).
Why are they trying to ‘normalize’ this?
What is coming?
Do they really believe this will EVER be swallowed?
Will the progressive LEFT defend and support these actions once those guilty are brought to LIGHT?
These people are SICK!
They do NOT love this country.
>Focus on House floor vote (now).ALREADY IN NOTABLES, Q!
House passes measure demanding DOJ documents
In a 226-183 vote, lawmakers approved the messaging measure, which calls on the DOJ to turn over all of the documents House Republicans have requested related to the FBI‘s handling of investigations during the 2016 presidential election.The party-line vote, with one Republican voting present, puts the entire conference on the record in the escalating feud between the DOJ and House Republicans, who have been fighting for months for access to a trove of highly-sensitive documents.
Who brought the bill to the floor?
Read between the lines.
We remember you, Mr. VIP!
Where did the Storm derive from?
Some things leave lasting impressions.
When did POTUS make the statement?
When did we arrive to start the awakening?
When did POTUS make the statement?
10/05/2017: Potus says calm before the storm.
10/28/8017: Q arrives
You have more than you know.
Trying to ‘normalize’.
Who just joined the Board of Netflix?
What is coming?
Both Obamas coming in.