May is going try once more to get the vote for her plan, most likely it will fail, the EU wants this plan this is why she is pushing so hard. New home sales soar more than expected as prices fall. Gold was forced down once again, somebody dumped 11,500 contracts which brought the gold price down. Trump points the finger at Krugman, he was completely wrong about the market, it did not crash. JW reports that [HRC] emails were found in the White House and on Weiner’s laptop, Obama is most likley implicated in her scheme. The dossier was used for it all and it is completely fake.JW wants Schiff investigated for ethical violations. Illegal immigration used for voting and to change the electoral college. SC investigation did not work, obstruction did not work, impeachment did not work, the [DS] is preparing to use the last resort, it has been activated.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.23.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- May is already preparing to bring the text of her withdrawal agreement back for a fourth vote.
- Just like the third vote, May will need to embrace some procedural maneuvers to satisfy Speaker Bercow’s condition that the deal must be “substantially different” than prior votes if May wants to bring it back. This time, the withdrawal agreement will come packaged in a more far-reaching withdrawal agreement bill.
- And a vote could come as soon as next week.
- new home sales in March soared 4.5% higher MoM (and February was revised stronger from +4.9% MoM to +5.9% MoM).
- This is the 3rd straight month of rising new home sales
- The reason – among others – is simple – median new home prices plunged to their lowest since Feb 2017 (a 9.7% from a year earlier to a two-year low of $302,700)….
- A mixed picture across regions with Northeast March new home sales plunging to 28K, down 22.2% from February, but Midwest surged from 74K to 87K, up 17.6%.
- New-home purchases account for about 10 percent of the market and are calculated when contracts are signed. They are considered a timelier barometer than purchases of previously-owned homes, which are calculated when contracts close.
- Let’s just hope the recent resurgence in mortgage rates doesn’t last…
- Gold futures suddenly took a turn for the worse this morning as ‘someone’ once again decided that 0830ET was the perfect time to puke over $1.5 billion notional of the precious metal into the market…
- Over 11,500 gold futures contracts suddenly dumped into the market…
Silver is also getting hit…
- contracts dumped, gold declines and the dollar increases, nothing to see here
Paul Krugman, of the Fake News New York Times, has lost all credibility, as has the Times itself, with his false and highly inaccurate writings on me. He is obsessed with hatred, just as others are obsessed with how stupid he is. He said Market would crash, Only Record Highs!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 23, 2019
- Judicial Watch announced that Bill Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division admitted, in writing and under oath, that the FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in the Obama White House — specifically the Executive Office of the President!
- The FBI also admitted that almost 49,000 Hillary Clinton emails were reviewed as a result of a search warrant for emails found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop.
- Thanks to Judicial Watch, in January a federal court ordered discovery on Hillary Clinton’s emails and Benghazi scandal.
- Judge Royce Lamberth ordered top Obama and Hillary officials such as Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes and other State and FBI officials to answer Judicial Watch’s questions under oath.
- Via Judicial Watch:
Priestap was asked by Judicial Watch to identify representatives of Hillary Clinton, her former staff, and government agencies from which “email repositories were obtained.” Priestap responded with the following non-exhaustive list:
- Bryan Pagliano
- Cheryl Mills
- Executive Office of the President [Emphasis added]
- Heather Samuelson
- Jacob Sullivan
- Justin Cooper
- United States Department of State
- United States Secret Service
- Williams & Connolly LLP
Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.
- Priestap helped oversee the Hillary Clinton email investigation (and made sure she was exonerated) then migrated over to the 2016 counterintel investigation into the Trump campaign.
- tom fitton tweeted out the folllowing
This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people. https://t.co/0Hv5fMdmQQ
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) April 23, 2019
No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme. https://t.co/0Hv5fMdmQQ
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) April 23, 2019
The entire investigation led by Mueller was based on the Dossier, we now know that the dossier was a fake and tom fitton tweeted out the following
Even Mueller Says Dossier Used to Obtain Spy Warrants against @RealDonaldTrump Campaign was UNVERIFIED! The Dossier falsehood is central to the criminal conspiracy targeting @RealDonaldTrump. pic.twitter.com/iIPSJHUK1E
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) April 23, 2019
The MSM for two years have trying to convince the American people that there was russian collusion then they moved to obstruction because people on Muellers team informed them that Mueller couldn’t find the Russian collusion so they tried to create an obstruction case which failed, Trump tweeted out the following
I wonder if the New York Times will apologize to me a second time, as they did after the 2016 Election. But this one will have to be a far bigger & better apology. On this one they will have to get down on their knees & beg for forgiveness-they are truly the Enemy of the People!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 23, 2019
- Judicial Watch sent a hand-delivered letter to the chairman and co-chairman of the House Office of Congressional Ethics calling for an investigation into whether Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and Jackie Speier (D-CA) “disclosed classified information to the public in violation of House ethics rules.”
- Citing the ethics complaints filed against House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) charging that he “may have made unauthorized disclosures of classified information, in violation of House Rules, regulations, or other standards of conduct,”JW wrote
On March 21, 2017, the Ranking Member of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff spoke to an audience at the Brookings Institution in which he commented on an intelligence community intercept of a December 29, 2016 conversation between Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislayak and retired U.S. Army General Michael Flynn, who had been selected by then-President Elect Donald Trump to serve as National Security Advisor. Both the fact of the conversation and the conversation’s contents were leaked to the news media and reported widely. In his Brookings Institution speech, Rep. Schiff stated:
And then you have leaks that expose malfeasance or illegality. Now, I put that kind of leak, I put the Flynn leak in that category. And what was most disturbing to me, frankly, about that was: here you had a situation where the president is informed that his national security advisor . . . has lied to the vice president, and probably others . . . about a conversation with the Russians over sanctions imposed over hacking in the election to help the president.
Likewise, an April 3, 2017 report in the Daily Caller quotes Representative Jackie Speier as commenting publicly on both the contents of the Kislayak-Flynn conversations and Flynn’s subsequent “unmasking” as a U.S. person incidentally intercepted by the intelligence community:
Now, if in fact, it was unmasked and if it was General Flynn. You have to understand the context in which it was unmasked. We do know that. Ambassador Kislayak and General Flynn were freelancing sanctions relief at the end of December, when he had no portfolio in which to make any kind of negotiations with Ambassador Kislayak.” [Emphasis added]
Like Rep. Schiff, Rep. Speier did not disclose how she knew about the conversation between Ambassador Kislayak and General Flynn or about General Flynn’s “unmasking,” but the statement attributed to her also appears to confirm the contents of leaked, classified information.
- Judicial Watch concludes by asking “the Office of Congressional Ethics conduct a preliminary investigation into whether Rep. Schiff and Rep. Speier disclosed classified information to the public in violation of House ethics rules.”
- “At least two leading Democrats, Reps. Schiff and Speier, on the House Intelligence Committee seem to have improperly disclosed classified information,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “While the Ethics Committee examines Rep. Nunes’s innocuous statements on Obama’s surveillance on the Trump team, it ought to expand its investigation to include the other members of the Intelligence Committee who seem to have flagrantly violated the rules.”
- When President Trumpthreatened to release throngs of illegal immigrant detainees into America’s sanctuary cities last week, the media and Democrats went bonkers. While the scheme may not pass legal muster, it was “pure genius” as a political ploy.
- The mere mention of this possibility caused award-winning artist and progressive activist Cher to take to Twitter and claim that if her hometown of Los Angeles, can’t take care of its roughly 50,000-person homeless population, “How Can it Take Care Of More?”
- Newsflash, Cher is absolutely right. Unchecked illegal immigration hurts all Americans, especially working- and lower-class Americans, regardless of ethnicity.
- Democrats’ believed if he couldn’t build the wall, his base would turn on him, making 2020 a much easier proposition for the blue team. But that doesn’t fully explain the Democrats’ outright refusal to even acknowledge the primary cause of this country’s current border security woes. Their motives are far more sinister than just despising Trump.
- Thanks to the 14th Amendment, which dictates the mechanics of how the president is elected, as well as the Supreme Court’s ruling in Evenwell v. Abbott, Democrats are using illegal immigration to alter the balance of power in the Electoral College from rural, Republican-leaning states to those that are predominately blue and in some cases purple. A quick glance at the 20 metro areas with the largest number of illegal aliens confirms this.
- No, illegal immigrants aren’t allowed to directly vote for the commander-in-chief yet, but in vast numbers they can dramatically alter the Electoral College to favor Democrats for at least a decade because a state’s electoral votes are based on the number of people residing within that state, not the number of citizens present when the Decennial Census is taken.
- If a nefarious power grab seems far-fetched, ask yourself this — why are Democrats so intent on blocking the addition of a citizenship question to the 2020 Census?
- ‘The mountain of new data generated by the decennial census question will assist private litigants and the Department of Justice in their efforts to enforce the NVRA [National Voter Registration Act] … and will overcome limitations identified by a federal court concerning the current data on citizenship’
- Judicial Watch announced today that it joined with the Allied Educational Foundation (AEF) on February 11, 2019 , urging it to overturn the ruling of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York blocking the Secretary of Commerce from adding a question about citizenship to the 2020 census. The brief argues that including a citizenship question would help Judicial Watch and the government make sure only eligible citizens are on the voting rolls:
- Adding a citizenship question to the decennial census would generate a massive amount of new data concerning the numbers of citizens and noncitizens in U.S. states and counties. To quibble about potential limitations in the data that would be collected is to miss the point. It cannot be the case that we are somehow better off with less
- information. The mountain of new data generated by the decennial census question will assist private litigants and the Department of Justice in their efforts to enforce the National Voter Registration Act. Indeed, this data will overcome limitations identified by a federal court concerning the current data on citizenship
- The Judicial Watch/AEF brief cites a decision by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida in Bellitto v. Snipes (No. 16-cv-61474), which criticized the current source for citizenship information, a limited survey called the American Community Survey. Judicial Watch argued that getting more data about the citizen voting-age population (CVAP) is critical to enforcement of the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) and the Voting Rights Act.
If [D’s] FIGHT to protect, safeguard, and promote all illegal immigrants as ‘rightful’ U.S. citizens who should be afforded all benefits and rights accordingly, WHY THEN WOULD THEY FIGHT TO BLOCK THEM FROM BEING ‘COUNTED’ AS PART OF THE U.S. CENSUS?
What would the data show?
ALL THAT MATTERS IS POWER.
Welcome to the [D] party con.
TO SUMMARIZE THIS WEEK:
RE: [D’s] PREP TO STEAL 2020 ELECTIONS
>ATTACK FOX NEWS TO CONTROL OPPOSITION NARRATIVE
>>>6 CO’S CONTROL 90% OF THE MSM
>VOTE TO ALLOW ‘ILLEGAL’ IMMIGRANTS RIGHT TO VOTE IN ELECTIONS
>PUSH TALING POINTS RE: VOTER AGE SHOULD DECREASED FROM 18 TO 16
>NO WALL – OPEN BORDERS – ALL WECLOME = MORE [D] VOTES
>DENY PROPER COUNTING U.S. CENSUS > AVOID PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE REAL ‘ILLEGAL’ POP TO AVOID VOTER FRAUD % RISK TO ELECTIONS
WELCOME TO THE [D] PARTY!
- The US Supreme Court has signaled support for the Trump administration’s plan to ask each person in the country if they are an American citizen.
- According to Bloomberg, key justices “seemed inclined to let the Trump administration add a question about citizenship to the 2020 census” during Tuesday oral arguments.
- The Constitution requires that the government survey all “persons” living in the United States each decade. Until 1950, the census regularly asked about citizenship – however it was discontinued out of fears that it would harm participation.
- Trump signed the memorandum, which calls for the State Department and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to “immediately begin taking all appropriate actions” to reduce the overstay rates for all nonimmigrant visas — that is the more than 415,000 illegal aliens who originally arrived in the U.S. legally but overstayed their visas and have yet to leave.
- Specifically, Trump is ordering Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and DHS officials to provide his administration with recommendations within 120 days on how to effectively cut the number of B-1 and B-2 visa overstays from countries that have a visa overstay rate higher than ten percent. Those countries include:
- South Sudan
- Cabo Verde
- The presidential memorandum reads:
Nonimmigrant visa overstay rates are unacceptably high for nationals of certain countries. Aliens must abide by the terms and conditions of their visas for our immigration system to function as intended … individuals who abuse the visa process and decline to abide by the terms and conditions of their visas, including their visa departure dates, undermine the integrity of our immigration system and harm the national interest.
- Democrats are threatening to remove President Trump from the ballot in 2020 unless he gives away personal information to the public.
- Now that FBI spook Robert Mueller’s Russian collusion investigation is over and yielded no evidence implicating President Trump, Democrats have moved onto Trump’s tax returns as the bogeyman threatening our electoral integrity.
- Republican state Sen. Dale Righter noted that there have been two Supreme Court rulings that would make a measure such as this unconstitutional. He cited Anderson v. Celebrezze (1983) and Williams v. Rhodes (1968) where SCOTUS ruled that it is illegal and unconstitutional for states to alter national ballot qualifications as the Democrats are trying to accomplish with their arbitrary power-grab.
- “This is, quite frankly, with all due respect to the sponsor, an embarrassing waste of the Senate’s time,” Righter said.
Welcome to the Democrat Party.
THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO REGAIN POWER.
Time to adopt VOTER ID LAW?
- The head of the DNC pledged the committee wouldn’t use hacked emails or stolen data for political gain ahead of the 2020 presidential election and pressed his RNC counterpart to make the same commitment.
- “As the Mueller report just confirmed, a foreign adversary hacked and disseminated stolen information with the intention of disrupting our free and fair elections,” Chairman Tom Perez wrote on Monday in an open letter to his Republican counterpart, Ronna McDaniel.
- He urged McDaniel not to engage in the “weaponization of stolen private data in our electoral process.”
- Earlier Monday, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), a 2020 presidential contender, promised not to use hacked materials from foreign adversaries in her White House bid. She called on other candidates to do the same.
- we know the russians did not hack the DNC
- we know it was an inside job
- wikileaks has all the information, assange has the information, the patriots have the source.
- Kamala Harris, w , boldly declared that she would take executive action to force federal agencies to write new rules on gun control should Congress “fail to act”.
- “Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the courage to pass reasonable gun safety laws, and if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action,” Harris said Monday.
- An aide to Harris said the senator would direct the ATF “to promulgate a regulation” that makes it so that “if you sell five or more guns for profit a year, you will be considered a ‘dealer’ and required to perform background checks.”
- She added that she would push to “ban assault weapons”, which, would mean banning most semi-automatic weapons, leaving hunters and hobbyists with revolvers and pump-action rifles and shotguns.
- , the Kremlin has confirmed it’s in the “final stages” of preparations to host Kim for talks with President Putin by the end of this month.
- “Russia’s President Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un are on track to meet by the end of April,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov confirmed on Monday, according to Reuters. The summit was initially revealed last week, in a first such bilateral summit since Kim came to power in 2011.
- Libyan National Army (LNA) head Field Marshal Khalifa Haftar announced a start of the second stage of the offensive on Tripoli,
- US has made a huge delivery of equipment to the Syrian Kurdish YPG, .200 trucks crossed into Syria’s Deir Ezzor from neighboring Iraq. This is not a military shipment. Rather, it is building material and construction equipment intended to allow for reconstruction after the defeat of ISIS.
- Who says the Trump administration doesn’t know what it’s doing in the Middle East?
- Sure, there’s plenty of confusion, diplomatic malpractice and dysfunction in Trumpian foreign policy. But on two critical issues it is deadly functional: The administration is focused like a laser beam on irreversibly burning U.S. bridges to Iran and administering last rites to a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. And if you look at the administration’s actual policies, it’s clear they aren’t just meant to overturn President Barack Obama’s actions, but also to create points of no return—so that successor administrations cannot revert to past approaches even if they want to.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or ‘insider’ can simply undo it [band-aid].
This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov’t.
Panic in DC.
- iSIS took credit for the attacks
- The claim was made via a report from ISIS’s Amaq news agency. IS lost almost all of the territory that was once part of its transnational caliphate, ISIS now boasts cells across the Muslim world, including in North Africa and elsewhere. Before ISIS took credit for the attack, a
We need to ask the following questions
Who created the IS – clowns
Who supports the IS -clowns
Who wants revenge – clowns
Who wants a war to distract for what is coming -clowns, HRC, Obama, Brennan and the rest fo the gang
Look what they are planning to do, Mosques get hit, IS retaliates against christians, if this continues what happens next…..
— RunningTheRace ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@2runtherace) April 22, 2019
in other words, ‘do as you are programmed and paid to do. Do not question ‘authority’.
Let it go, Hillary.
On Tuesday Hillary Clinton spoke at the TIME 100 conference of top liberal celebrities for the year.
- Hillary Clinton spoke briefly about the Mueller Report during her remarks.
Hillary Clinton: I’m really of the mind that the Mueller report is part of the beginning…because there’s still so much more that we should know and that we should act upon… And we’re a long way from knowing because we need to get the full report — the unredacted version.
- Hillary then commented about the “roadmap” to impeachment.
- Hillary Clinton: Actions that undermine the integrity of our government. That placed the personal or political interests of a president over the interests of the nation. But it is not worth pursuing the Trump impeachment with the do nothing senate.
- What she really means is that they do not have control of the senate and the senate needs a 2/3 vote, it is not going to happen, the senate was the key
[Pg 11] Previously CLAS ‘scope’ > [RR] to [MUELLER]
The scope memo [highlighted w/in Mueller report] confirms the ‘dossier’ was the ‘tool’ used by [RR] to justify SC and was the primary ‘vehicle’ to which [RR] tasked MUELLER.
If the dossier was known to be unverified and fake, how then was an investigation started to begin with?
At what point did MUELLER determine there was no collusion?
Was the investigation kept ongoing as a ‘talking point’ to rig the midterm elections?
Was the investigation kept ongoing to retain the ‘BLOCKADE’ to essentially restrict POTUS from unmasking and informing the public as to the TRUTH about what really happened?
Was the investigation kept ongoing to PROTECT THOSE WHO ‘KNOWINGLY’ COMMITTED TREASON/SEDITION?
NO BLOCKADE = GAME OVER