May seems to be in trouble with the BREXIT, this deal is not for the people and she knows it. This is a deal for the central bankers and the elite. US consumer credit has hit an all time high, with credit cards, auto and student loans. Fitch is threatening to downgrade the US credit rating, they credit agencies wanted to do this under Obama but forced them not to. The yellow vests are planning to withdraw their funds from the banks, the world is waking up and the central banks are next. Dems create false flags with Russian bots and now use fake Facebook ads before elections. [RR] says that he will be leaving the DOJ, marker confirmed.Trump tweets out about forest fires in Ca, but uses two r’s in forest, does this stand for Rod Rosenstein. Judicial watch says the illegals are bringing diseases into the country. Trump has meeting with Pelosi and Schumer, no deal, next national emergency. [HRC] tweets to donate to the children. Brazil quits UN migrant pact.[RBG] misses another day on the bench.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 01.09.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Following Theresa May’s dramatic defeat on Tuesday when 20 Tory rebels helped pass an amendment to a finance bill that effectively eliminated the possibility of a ‘no deal’ Brexit, Parliament has taken another step toward wresting power over the Brexit process away from May and her government by passing another amendment that would require May to call another vote on her unpopular Brexit plan should it be defeated during a planned ‘meaningful vote’ next week.
- The controversial “Grieve amendment” – which was opposed by May’s government (she had been planning on a three-week gap to whip up votes or come up with a ‘Plan B’ should next week’s vote fail) – passed with 308 votes in favor and 297 against. The amendment was named after the Tory MP – Dominic Grieve – who initially proposed it. Tory MP Oliver Letwin also helped lead the push for the vote.
- The vote will effectively prevent May from running out the clock to Brexit Day, which was believed to be her primary tactic for coercing MPs to support her deal.
- Update: It’s looking increasingly likely that Commons Speaker John Bercow’s impudence in defying May and her government will not go unpunished.
- The BBC is reporting that a motion of no confidence in Bercow – who has been accused of ignoring Commons rules in allowing MPs to vote on the Grieve amendment – is likely
- Fed reported that in November, the surge consumer credit continued, rising by $22.1 billion, above the $17.5 billion expected, after October’s whopping $25 billion increase as non-revolving credit surged by the most since December 2017. The surge in borrowing in November brought the total to $3.979 trillion, new all time high, largely on the back of a newfound love with auto and student loans.
- evolving credit jumping by $4.8 billion, one month after it surged by $9.3 billion. The latest monthly increase brought the total credit card debt to a new all time high of $1.042 trillion.
- . student and auto loans, which soared by $17.4 billion, the highest monthly total since 2017, and bringing the nonrevolving total to a new all time high of $2.937 trillion.
- Americans are drowning even deeper in debt,
- In what has become a perennial exercise before every debt-ceiling showdown since at least Obama’s first term (when S&P did the unthinkable and cut the US’s coveted AAA credit rating, exposing itself to extensive abuse by Tim Geithner), ratings agencies are starting to beat the credit-rating downgrade drum, with Fitch getting a jump on the competition Wednesday when its head of sovereign ratings warned that an enduring shutdown battle could negatively impact the negotiations over the debt ceiling, which could prompt Fitch to join S&P in eliminating its AAA rating for the US.
“I think people are looking at the CBO (Congressional Budget Office) numbers. If people take the time to look at that you can see debt levels moving higher, you can see the interest burden in the U.S. government moving decidedly higher over the next decade,” James McCormack, Fitch’s global head of sovereign ratings
“There needs to be some kind of fiscal adjustment to offset that or the deficit itself moves higher and you’re essentially borrowing money to pay interest on the debt. So there is a meaningful fiscal deterioration there, going on the United States.
- Reports are emerging that the anti-Emmanuel Macron protesters in France, known in English as the Yellow Vests, are planning to stage a bank run this weekend.
- Although the changes of such an initiative bringing the government to its knees, as the demonstrators hope, are slim, what may very well be the first ever voluntary bank run in history,
- The question is will the banks shutdown to prevent this?
“For Act 9, we will scare the state legally and without violence. (…) We all know that the powers of the country are not in the hands of the government but in those of the banks. If the banks weaken, the state weakens immediately. (…) Saturday we will all vote by withdrawing our money to impose the RIC (Referendum citizen initiative) urgently. The operation is scheduled for Saturday, January 12 at 8 am It will be reproduced the following month in case of failure.”
Source : newsbtc.com
What you are witnessing in France has nothing to do w/ gas [forced narrative].
Vive la France!
- Democratic operatives, led by a former Obama official, bought ads on misleading Facebook pages to suppress GOP turnout in the midterm elections.
- The pages appear to be designed to give the impression that they were operated by disgruntled conservatives rather than Democratic operatives.
- The operatives were funded by left-wing billionaire Reid Hoffman, who previously funded a “false flag” effort in the 2017 Alabama special election.
- Democratic operatives funded by Reid Hoffman ran a widespread campaign using misleading Facebook pages in the run-up to the 2018 midterm elections,
- American Engagement Technologies (AET), which was founded by former Obama administration official Mikey Dickerson, bought ads for two Facebook pages, “The Daily Real” and “Today’s Nation,” encouraging Republican voters to stay home in the midterm elections, Facebook’s ad archives show.
- Both pages appear to be designed to give the impression that they were operated by frustrated conservatives rather than by Democratic operatives.
- AET’s operations in the 2018 midterm elections show that the Hoffman-funded group went further than previously known in attempting to mislead American voters for the purpose of swinging an election
- Another series set of ads pushed a narrative that congressional Republicans were betraying “real conservatives.”
- Another post included a link to an article about frustrated populist Republicans and stressed the need to “send a message” because “Trump is failing us.”
- Department of Justice Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, charged with overseeing the Special Counsel investigation, is expected to resign his post within the next month, a
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein plans to leave the Trump administration in the coming weeks, according to multiple reports Wednesday.
- Rosenstein has told President Donald Trump that he will leave the Justice Department after the expected confirmation of William Barr as attorney general.
BREAKING: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein leaving his Justice Department job ahead of a Justice Department inspector general’s report on the alleged misuse of FISA warrants against Trump advisers by Justice officials –including one signed by Rosenstein himself
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 9, 2019
Lets go back to Q’s post 460 and 476, Q gave us a marker for RR
Everything has meaning.
Who is AMB Matlock?
Billions of dollars are sent to the State of California for Forest fires that, with proper Forest Management, would never happen. Unless they get their act together, which is unlikely, I have ordered FEMA to send no more money. It is a disgraceful situation in lives & money!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 9, 2019
The original tweet he misspelled forest he used two r’s, was this message to anons that RR is out
Trump gave a speech about the wall and said something very interesting during the speech,
“Some have suggested a barrier is immoral. Then why do wealthy politicians build walls, fences, and gates around their homes? They don’t build walls because they hate the people on the outside, but because they love the people on the inside…”
President @realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/a5GVN4m0dD
— Dan Scavino Jr. (@Scavino45) January 9, 2019
The MSM and DS are trying to show that there are no problems at the border but we all know there is, its about stopping the DS, drug traffic, illegals for votes, human trafficking etc.
Paul Sperry tweeted out the following
ISIS Plotting To Infiltrate Open U.S. Border
Federal prosecutors say a 21-year-old Somali-American planned to open up routes to the U.S. through Mexico so ISIS terrorists based in Syria could penetrate the U.S. border and attack American cities.https://t.co/xSDZTu3gmZ
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 9, 2019
Judicial Watch says we need a wall, we have a crisis at our border.
- after mainstream media outlets reported that illegal immigrants don’t bring disease into the United States, the Border Patrol reveals that it is getting slammed daily with dozens of illegal immigrants carrying “serious illnesses.” This includes tuberculosis, influenza and pneumonia. In fact, a Guatemalan migrant who died in U.S. custody on Christmas Eve had Influenza B, a virus that causes respiratory infections.
- Federal agents are referring 50 illegal immigrants a day for urgent medical care, according to figures obtained by Washington D.C.’s conservative newspaper. Authorities say “it’s unlike anything they’ve ever seen before.” Many of the migrants have tuberculosis, parasites or the flue, the feds confirm. There are also lots of pregnant women about to give birth. The article quotes Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Commissioner Kevin McAleenan saying that most of the illegal immigrants were sick when they arrived at the U.S. border. “Many were ill before they departed their homes,” McAleenan said. “We’re talking about cases of pneumonia, tuberculosis, parasites. These are not things that developed urgently in a matter of days.”
- A separate story published by a mainstream newspaper on New Year’s Eve discloses that in the last few weeks of 2018 more than 450 illegal immigrants required medical attention for illnesses. More than half were children. I
- Judicial Watch has interviewed medical experts that confirm illegal immigrants do indeed pose a serious public health threat to the U.S. by bringing dangerous diseases into the country. This includes tuberculosis, dengue and Chikungunya. After returning from covering the Central American caravan along the Guatemala-Honduras border, Judicial Watch spoke with a prominent physician in a border state who warned that the migrants will undoubtedly bring infectious diseases into the U.S. Among them are extremely drug resistant strands of tuberculosis and mosquito-borne diseases such as dengue and chikungunya that are widespread in the region.
- Years ago, when Barack Obama let tens of thousands of illegal immigrant minors into the country, health experts warned about the serious hazards to the American public. Most of the Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) came from Central America, like the current caravan, and they crossed into the U.S. through Mexico, in the same way that the caravan expects to. Swine flu, dengue fever and Ebola were among the diseases that the hordes of UACs brought with them, .
Trump wants to use a national emergency to build the wall, as of right now the US is under 30 active national emergencies.
- Fact Check:
- The National Emergencies Act grants the president the power to declare a national emergency and “make use of activated authority on a selective basis, as appropriate for responding to an emergency,” according to the Congressional Research Service. “When declaring a national emergency, the President must indicate, according to Title III, the powers and authorities being activated to respond to the exigency at hand.”
- The first ever emergency declared under the National Emergencies Act was entitled “Blocking Iranian Government Property,” which went into effect in November 1979 under President Jimmy Carter. It is still in effect as of today.
- Trump has previously declared three national emergencies: “Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption,” “Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election” and “Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Nicaragua.”
- President Barack Obama declared 12 national emergencies during his presidency, 10 of which are still in effect. T
- To terminate a national emergency, Congress can pass, and the president must sign, a joint resolution terminating it. The president can also proclaim it terminated, or it can expire without renewal. Congress has never voted to end a national emergency.
- Federal law states that “not later than six months after a national emergency is declared, and not later than the end of each six-month period thereafter that such emergency continues, each House of Congress shall meet to consider a vote on a joint resolution to determine whether that emergency shall be terminated.”
Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 9, 2019
Hillary tweeted out the following about the border and children.
We’ve raised over $100k and counting for organizations that help families and kids at the border since the beginning of the president’s TV stunt last night.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) January 9, 2019
We know this money is not going to the children, remember Haiti, remember the investigators that looked at the Clinton Foundation, the money is not used for charity. Q mentions Alice in Wonderland, Clinton is Alice.
HRC = Alice
SA = Wonderland
WHO ARE THE WHITE RABBITS?
Re_read drops re: SA
For God & Country.
- Wanting to know if opponents of Trump’s border wall had opinions on these past quotes from Democrat leaders, Campus Reform‘s Cabot Phillips headed to American University.
- But there’s a catch… the students were told the quotes actually came from President Trump.
- Upon hearing the quotes, students said Trump’s words were “dehumanizing,” “problematic,” and “jingoist.”
“I just really think it’s hateful speech,” one student said, while another added, “the way he’s referring to people across the wall is dehumanizing.”
Here are the quotes
“Illegal Immigration is wrong, plain and simple. Until the American people are convinced we will stop future flows of illegal immigration, we will make no progress.” -Senator Chuck Schumer, 2009
“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented and unchecked” -Barack Obama, 2005
“I voted numerous times… to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in. And I do think you have to control your borders.” -Hillary Clinton, 2008
- One student said the comments held racist undertones, claiming “there are racial biases deeply embedded in there.”
- Brazil has pulled out of a United Nations pact on dealing with rising migration, joining the United States and a growing number of countries in rejecting the agreement,
- Australia, Austria, the Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Poland and Slovakia , Chile have already pulled out.
- Six more, including Israel and Bulgaria, are debating whether to quit,
- The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Council has recently intensified their talks with the government in a bid to resolve their disputes and seek a peaceful settlement,
- The source said that the Syrian Democratic Council is seeking political autonomy in their areas, but they do not want to separate from the state.
- In turn, the Syrian government has rejected the idea of federalization but is reportedly open to the idea of joint control of the SDF-held area until the war is over.
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will coordinate with Baghdad the withdrawal of US troops from Syria, which is planned to be carried out gradually,
RBG is now missing a third day on the bench,
1. She is dead, but they do not want this to come out because this will give Trump the ability to appoint a new SC Justice, which they will use her death as a distrati
2. She is being kept alive by technology that Q mentioned where they can control her decisions, they cannot let anyone see her because of the state she is in, they will keep her this way as long as possible
3. she is alive and just recuperating and there no problems
— New York Post (@nypost) January 9, 2019