The European economy is in a recession or almost there, they are the weak link the global economy. More people are out of the food stamp program than every before. This is part of the plan to reduce the dependency on government. Howard Schultz rips apart the Green Deal. The D’s are pushing the idea that because of Trump people are not getting big refunds, very misleading. Italy pushes the idea to get rid of or restructure the [CB]. In the TBAC minutes they make reference that the dollar might not be the reserve currency. Stone files motion to show CNN new about the raid because they were tipped off. MSNBC admits that there is no Russian collusion. Sara Carter wonders should those who lied to congress and to the public should there be repercussions. Brennan is in a deep panic. Nunes pushes to bust those who lied to congress.NK and SK want to host the Olympics together. Flynn changes his background to his family crest. Military exercises taking place in cities and Norad is holding an exercise in Washington DC, They have the watch.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 02.13.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Europe has indeed emerged as the world’s weakest link, and perhaps more so than the outcome of the US-China trade war, “it is Europe that increasingly looks like the biggest threat to global growth.”
- ndustrial production across the 19-nation euro area is “falling at the fastest pace since the financial crisis, and deteriorating demand is evident as
- the region finds itself squeezed between international and domestic drags.” According to Wednesday data, industrial output for the Euro area slumped 0.9% in December from November, double the forecast, while the annual decline was the steepest since 2009.
- That leaves Europe’s GDP at risk of barely reaching 1% in 2019, a sharp slowdown from 2018, with even continental powerhouse Germany in trouble. That, of course, is a polite way of saying that Europe is on the verge of a recession, if not already in one
- More than 1.4 million households dropped off food stamps since President Donald Trump’s first full month in office in February 2017, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) data on food stamp enrollment released Friday.
- Overall food stamp enrollment has also been on the downswing under Trump. Approximately 3,619,048 individuals discontinued their participation in SNAP between February 2017 and October 2018 — the latest data available from the agency.
THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO THINK FOR YOURSELF.
A FREE-THINKING ‘LOGICAL’ PERSON WHO DRAWS CONCLUSIONS BASED ON FACTS ARE, PUT SIMPLY, A THREAT TO THEIR CONTROL/POWER GRIP.
ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS CONTROL [I.E. POWER].
WITH CONTROL COMES PERSONAL GAIN.
They want to keep you poor and in need of government assistance.
Bigger the gov’t, the more CONTROL they have, the more POWER they possess.
When you are in need, you are weak.
When you are weak, you are not strong.
When you are not strong, you do not FIGHT BACK.
This is as real as it gets.Q
- Potential 2020 presidential candidate Howard Schultz slammed Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’ “Green New Deal,” which he called “unrealistic” and “immoral.”
- Starbucks Chairman Emeritus suggested that Democrats be “truthful” about their environmental goals instead of just throwing ideas “against the wall because it’s a good slogan.”
- “I read that by 2030 they’re suggesting that every building in America becomes clean energy, conforms to clean energy, just to put that in perspective, because it’s not realistic, that would mean that between 2,000 and 3,000 buildings a day would have to be reconstructed to conform to what they’re saying,” Schultz said. “
- “I don’t understand how you’re going to give a job for everybody, how you’re going to give free college to everybody, how you’re going to create clean energy throughout the country in every building of the land,” he said. “I think it’s immoral to suggest that we can tally up $20, $30, $40, $50 trillion of debt to solve a problem that could be solved in a different way.”
- On Tuesday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) had some fun – rushing the “Green New Deal” resolution up for a vote in the Senate, forcing some Democrats to take a position on the controversial legislation.
Adam Schiff took at shot at the tax policies that Trump implemented he tweeted the following
Who could have predicted that middle class Americans would be in for a big disappointment when their tax refunds came this year?
Who would have thought that the GOP tax cut would only benefit the wealthy and not working families?
— Adam Schiff (@AdamSchiff) February 12, 2019
- Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) falsely claimed that smaller refunds indicated that the tax cuts amounted to a “middle-class tax hike.”
- The smaller refund checks, however, were not indicators that taxes have gone up. In fact, two-thirds of American households got a tax cut this year. For middle-class families with children, over 80 percent got tax cuts.
- A smaller refund check merely indicates that early tax-filers overpaid their taxes by a smaller amount throughout the year. In other words, taxpayers kept more of the money they earned — that is, money they did not owe to the federal government.
- A large refund check might seem like a bonus to some taxpayers but it is merely a sign that taxes were overpaid during the year. Essentially, a taxpayer who gets a large refund gave an interest-free loan to the government. That money would have been better used if it had gone toward paying down bills or had been saved in a bank account that paid interest.
- Donald Trump Jr. pointed this out in a reply to Harris on Tuesday.
Of course refunds are down. People are paying less in taxes and the code is simplified. A refund means you overpaid and got money back. When you pay less the refund will be less.
Do you really not understand that?
Now do the effect of proposed Dem tax hikes has on income!!! https://t.co/Xu7Yz9ir3b
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 12, 2019
- Salvini is sending messages – very strong ones – makes sense: if one is going to clean out (and investigate) fraud, it makes no sense to keep the very people one intends to investigate in their positions of management and policy-making. In effect, what Salvini is proposing is a kind of “central bank governing board packing scheme.”
- When the TBAC (Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee)published the minutes to its quarterly refunding decision two weeks ago, the most interesting part of the discussion was the “unique challenges” faced by the Treasury over the medium term, especially the possibility of significant financing gap over next 10 years amounting to over $12 trillion and the potential need for more domestic investor participation if foreign reserve growth slows.
- TBAC is also increasingly worried that “foreign investors already hold significant dollar debt” which is why the US will have to increasingly rely on domestic savings to fund its future budget deficits.
- And here the TBAC made a surprising, tongue-in-cheek observation, namely that reserve managers have been very gradually increasing allocation to other currencies, and that the USD share of FX reserves has steadily come down from 72% in 2000 to 62% now even though the “USD is still the dominant reserve currency.”
- Needless to say commenting (or joking) even sarcastically about the reserve status of the dollar, is generally frowned upon in very polite company because if enough people start “joking” about it, it just might become a self-fulfilling prophecy. It won’t be the first time, just ask any of the countries below which all enjoyed reserve currency status for decades… and could print their way out of all trouble until one day, poof: “it’s gone.“
- in a blog post on the NY Fed “Liberty Street Economics” website, the researchers of the US central bank doubled-down on the snyde observations made by the TBAC when they “addressed the potential implications for the United States if the dollar’s global role changed” and we quote, noted that “the currency might not retain its dominance forever.”
- CNN obtained Roger Stone’s indictment from someone allegedly in the Special Counsel’s office hours before it had been unsealed by the court, thus allowing the news outlet to stage a camera crew outside his home and lie in wait until armed FBI agents arrested him, according to a motion filed by Stone’s lawyers
- The evidence appears to rest on when the indictment was unsealed by the court.
- According to the motion, the clerk’s office “informed counsel for Mr. Stone that the Indictment’s entry into the docket was made on January 25 at 8:55 a.m., more than two- and-a-half-hours after the news reporter sent the “draft” Indictment to counsel, and four hours after the news organization’s camera crew arrived at Mr. Stone’s house to film his arrest on the sealed Indictment.”
- Based on this new evidence, Stone’s attorney’s contend his arrest on Jan. 25, was staged for the CNN crew, which was ready to film the arrest and that someone in the Special Counsel’s office leaked the information
- “What is not par for the course is that a news crew knew the time and place of the arrest, and was “staked out” to watch the arrest unfold, having been provided an unfiled, draft copy of the indictment the Court had ordered sealed,” the motion states.
- Timeline of Events in Motion To Show Cause
- On Jan. 25, armed FBI agents arrested Stone at 6:06 a.m.
- CNN was staking out the home hours earlier.
- Stone’s lawyers stated in their motion that at that time “the indictment remained subject to the Court’s Order sealing it from public disclosure.”
- However, by 4:58 a.m. the CNN news crew and truck arrived at “Mr. Stone’s residence and set up a camera on the street in front of Mr. Stone’s house, obviously awaiting his arrest. The FBI arrived while the camera crew was on the street.”
- By 6:11 a.m., “prior to Mr. or Mrs. Stone calling counsel, a reporter for the same news outlet as the camera crew called counsel and informed him that Mr. Stone had been arrested.”
- At 6:22 a.m., the same reporter sent counsel a text message attaching a draft copy of the still sealed indictment.” Stone’s lawyers referred the courts to Exhibit 1, showing the text messages from the reporter to the lawyers.
- Exhibit One
- “The copy of the unsigned indictment provided by the reporter appears to have come from the Special Counsel’s Office,” according to the motion. In the Exhibit 2 document the metadata shows the signatures of AAW.
AAW, is believed to be Special Counsel Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann,
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 12, 2019
Take a listen to the video
Now Sara Carter chimed in and tweeted the following
It looks like the Senate finally caught up to the nearly two years of stories and investigations I’ve been working on with @jsolomonReports @seanhannity about @realDonaldTrump and alleged Russia collusion – basically what I’ve said from the beginning -there is none.
— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) February 13, 2019
The [DS] players are panicking, John Brennan tweeted the following
Senate Intel Committee is doing good work, but it does not conduct criminal investigations. It is up to Special Counsel to charge those who criminally conspired with Russia. Don’t conflate collusion, which occured, with criminal conspiracy. Stay tuned. https://t.co/I0yXofGd9I
— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) February 13, 2019
Think Mirror, JB your time is coming, remember Qs post 2568
Define ‘Getting Ahead of the Story’.
What is scheduled to happen this week?
THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS.
ADD BRENNAN TO GRAPHIC AND UPDATE.
EVIL HAS NO PLACE HERE.
But what happens to those people who propagated lies in the media, illegally weaponized the intelligence community, leaked classified info, wasted tax payer dollars and lied to the American people… that’s what I really want to know? Are the scales of justice balanced?
— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) February 13, 2019
Rand Paul and other have been calling for investigations into those who have lied to congress, Rep Devin Nunes explains take a listen
Rep. Devin Nunes: Look, we need the new Attorney General to get in there. And then we will be making criminal referrals on many people who lied to Congress and did other bad things.
- the Committee to Defend the President (CDP) filed a motion in a D.C. federal court seeking to supplement the complaint it had filed against the Federal Election Committee (FEC) in April 2018. In its original complaint, the CDP alleged that the agency responsible for enforcing campaign-finance law failed to act on an administrative complaint the CDP had filed with the FEC. That complaint charged that, during the 2016 presidential election, Democrats illegally funneled approximately $84 million through the Hillary Victory Fund to the Democratic National Committee (DNC), which then illegally coordinated with the Hillary Clinton campaign.
Under federal law, ‘an individual donor can contribute $2,700 to any candidate, $10,000 to any state party committee, and (during the 2016 cycle) $33,400 to a national party’s main account. These groups can all get together and take a single check from a donor for the sum of those contribution limits—it’s legal because the donor cannot exceed the base limit for any one recipient. And state parties can make unlimited transfer to their national party.’
This legal loophole allows ‘bundlers’ to raise large sums of money from wealthy donors—more than $400,000 at a time—filtering the funds to the national committees. Democrats and Republicans alike exploit this tactic. But once the money reaches the national committees, other limits apply.
- During the 2016 election cycle, Democrats followed this formula, with Clinton, the DNC, and participating state Democratic committees establishing the Hillary Victory Fund (HVF) as a joint fundraising committee to accept contributions from large donors. To comply with the law, the HVF needed to transfer the donations to the specified recipients, whether the Clinton campaign, down-ticket Democrats, the DNC, or state committees.
- FEC records the CDP reviewed revealed a problem, however: HVF reported several large contributions as received and on the same day (or occasionally the following day) the DNC recorded receiving the same amount of funds from a state Democratic committee, but the state Democratic committees never reported receiving the contribution from the HVF or dispersing the funds to the DNC.
- Clinton campaign chief financial officer Gary Gensler similarly stated that the Democratic Party was “fully under the control of the Clinton campaign . . . . The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearinghouse.”
- By controlling the DNC, the campaign contributions made to the national party qualified as donations to the Clinton campaign for purposes of federal campaign finance law, and if properly accounted for, they would exceed the legal contribution limits.
- After uncovering evidence of this purported scheme, the CDP filed an administrative complaint with the FEC on December 15, 2017. The CDP asked “the FEC to commence enforcement proceedings against Hillary Clinton, her campaign and its treasurer, the DNC and its treasurer, and the participating state Democratic committees.” Attached to the administrative complaint were nearly 20 pages of Excel spreadsheets summarizing the evidence of the alleged misconduct.
- By law, after receiving an administrative complaint, the FEC must notify those accused of wrongdoing of the charges then determine whether there was “reason to believe” a violation of campaign finance law occurred.
- But the FEC did nothing from December 15, 2017 until April 2018, when the CDP sued the FEC seeking a court order directing the agency to rule on the administration complaint it lodged against the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and various state Democratic committees. In response, the FEC filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit, arguing the CDP lacked standing, meaning it lacked the ability to sue. That motion has been under consideration since last summer.
Was just presented the concept and parameters of the Border Security Deal by hard working Senator Richard Shelby. Looking over all aspects knowing that this will be hooked up with lots of money from other sources….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 12, 2019
….Will be getting almost $23 BILLION for Border Security. Regardless of Wall money, it is being built as we speak!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 12, 2019
- Just hours after Steny Hoyer said a vote on the border funding compromise bill had been set for Thursday night, Republican members of the 17-lawmaker compromise committee have said that some internal squabbling has erupted over the text of the bill. Georgia Congressman Tom Graves said the bill is “leaking oil” right now. He’s recommending that the text of the bill be allowed to sit for a few days in the name of transparency.
- Graves is undecided on the bill, but if he bolts, it could possibly kill the compromise. Meanwhile, after announcing that he would sign the bill, President Trump said he will instead wait to see the text so he can look for “land mines.”
- Indictment Unsealed
- Monica Witt, 39, a former U.S. service member and counterintelligence agent, has been indicted by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia for conspiracy to deliver and delivering national defense information to representatives of the Iranian government. Witt, who defected to Iran in 2013, is alleged to have assisted Iranian intelligence services in targeting her former fellow agents in the U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC). Witt is also alleged to have disclosed the code name and classified mission of a U.S. Department of Defense Special Access Program. An arrest warrant has been issued for Witt, who remains at large.
- The same indictment charges four Iranian nationals, (the “Cyber Conspirators”), with conspiracy, attempts to commit computer intrusion and aggravated identity theft, for conduct in 2014 and 2015 targeting former co-workers and colleagues of Witt in the U.S. Intelligence Community. The Cyber Conspirators, using fictional and imposter social media accounts and working on behalf of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), sought to deploy malware that would provide them covert access to the targets’ computers and networks. Arrest warrants have been issued for the Cyber Conspirators, who also remain at large.
- Continuing to improve their diplomatic ties after the 2018 Olympic Winter Games, North Korea, and South Korea announced their first-ever joint bid to host the 2023 Olympic games.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been missing from the Supreme Court for over a month and now we find out that the premiere news networks in the country have been told to keep any and all Intel related to Ginsburg’s health out of the news.
- Media contacts at ABC News and the Washington Post report that Ginsburg health stories have been put on a no-fly list by editors.
- There have been NO reports about Ginsburg’s health in the mainstream media for over a week,
— RunningTheRace ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@2runtherace) February 13, 2019
NORAD is planning exercises in DC
When is the last time we had Military in LA, NYC, and DC within a Week of each other? ..
- The North American Aerospace Defense Command conducts aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning in the defense of North America.
- The United States Northern Command partners to conduct homeland defense, civil support and security cooperation to defend and secure the United States and its interests.
- The NORAD & USNORTHCOM Vision: With our trusted partners, we will defend North America by outpacing all threats, maintaining faith with our people and supporting them in their times of greatest need.
- “WE HAVE THE WATCH”