Trump is all for the BREXIT. Trump would like to make a trade deal with the UK. The BREXIT party is gaining in strength and they are already creating solutions for the UK economy. US factory orders decline, the [CB] economy is declining rapidly. The Fed has now pushed the narrative that they are looking to have a rate cut. Powell has indicated that stimulus will be needed. Patriots are now in full control. Trump says he turned down the meeting with Corbyn. John Dowd is now saying that Mueller changed the transcript. The MSM publishes a story about Nader being arrested for child pornography and they are trying to create link to Trump. But the link is really with [BC]. Christopher Steele is allegedly saying he is willing meet with US authorities. More information has come out that the FBI did not document four [HRC] witnesses. Judge says congress cannot block the wall. [DS] sends message that if we need to we will coordinate our escape.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.04.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- President Donald Trump said Tuesday he declined to meet with United Kingdom Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn, who has been part of protests against the U.S. leader during his state visit.
- “He wanted to meet with me, and I told him no. Yes. Well, I don’t know Jeremy Corbyn. Never met him, never spoke to him,” Trump said during a news conference with British Prime Minister Theresa May. “I think that he is … somewhat of a negative force. I think that people should look to do things correctly as opposed to criticize.”
After a court filing revealed how Andrew Weissmann and Robert Mueller carefully edited the telephone message by John Dowd to Michael Flynn’s attorney, Dowd points out the motives of Weissmann and Mueller was to create a fraudulent report.
- In the Michael Flynn sentencing phase Judge Emmet Sullivan requested the Mueller prosecution team provide records related to the case. [Backstory Here]
- Among other evidence, the judge ordered the government to file on the public docket “the transcript of the voicemail recording” from President Trump’s attorney John Dowd to Michael Flynn. The transcript of that voicemail recording was cited in the Mueller report as evidence that team Trump was trying to obstruct justice by shaping witness testimony.
- Last Friday the Mueller team released the transcript of the call (full pdf below). However, as originally noticed by
Once again #MuellerReport edited messages to make them appear more damaging, full transcript of this phone call reveals Dowd’s message was pretty typical for a lawyer and he clearly states he’s not interested in any confidential info. What else did they manipulate🙄 pic.twitter.com/7JHRzgmh3Y
— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) May 31, 2019
- RosieMemos the released transcript clearly shows the Mueller team selectively edited the transcript to weaponized their portrayal of the contact.
- Compare the actual transcript [Source] to the Mueller Report [source]:
- [Mueller Report, Volume II, pg 121]
- Notice how Mueller leaves out (via edits) the context of the call, and the important qualifier: “without you having to give up any confidential information.” Clearly Dowd does not want to interfere in Flynn’s cooperation with the special counsel, which is opposite to the twisted claim presented by Weissmann and Mueller’s report.
- A key witness in former special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Russian election interference has been charged with transporting child pornography last year, according to court documents.
- George Nader, who has a previous conviction on such charges, was charged in federal court in Virginia and is expected to make an initial court appearance in New York.
- Nader played an unusual role as a kind of liaison between Trump supporters, Middle East leaders and Russians interested in making contact with the incoming administration in early 2017.
- Officials said Nader, 60, was charged by criminal complaint over material he was traveling with when he arrived at Washington Dulles International Airport on Jan. 17, 2018, from Dubai. At the time, he was carrying a cellphone containing visual depictions of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct, officials said. The charges were unsealed after his arrest Monday morning at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York
Lets go back to March 2018, the truepundit put out an article about George Nader
- George Nader testified last week to the Mueller grand jury.
- Mr. Nader is an adviser to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan of Abu Dhabi, the de facto ruler of the United Arab Emirates. According to The Times, Mr. Mueller is investigating whether Emirati money found its way to the Trump campaign, which would be illegal.
- That sounds very official and all but perhaps Mueller might ask his new star witness in the Trump investigation what he was doing partying on an exclusive island resort with Bill Clinton.
- Especially when The Clinton’s have been caught helping fund the bogus Trump dossier which helped launch Mueller’s probe.
- During Trump’s transition to the White House, Bill Clinton was at a lavish resort in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic with Nader. That was BEFORE the Mueller investigation. You do the math.
- Clinton is seen here kicking back at a beach day in Jan. 2017 in Palmilla, Bayahibe, an exclusive haven of warm waters and refuge, near the so-called Paso de Catuano, very close to Isla Saona. This resort is only in accessible by private boat.
Nader pictured far right.
lets go to q post
[Will the rich & powerful influence the court to prevent the unsealing?]
Follow the ATTORNEY.
Who took the pic?
Who was located behind the camera?
Nader was indicted in 1985 for pretty much the same thing,then suddenly charges were dropped. What no one wants to talk about is our own DOJ’s history of letting people like this roam free as long as they stay snitches, until they don’t need them anymorehttps://t.co/jKo0Dk7FFA
— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) June 3, 2019
Nader has a connection to the Clintons, there is a pic of them together, planning and plotting, where was the pic was taken
“Clinton is seen here kicking back at a beach day in Jan. 2017 in Palmilla, Bayahibe, an exclusive haven of warm waters and refuge, near the so-called Paso de Catuano, very close to Isla Saona. This resort is only in accessible by private boat.”Rachel Handler Procures Girls; Check Flight Logs to Little Saint James (Epstein Island)
- They are all connected. The Deep State, Obama, the Clintons, the Clinton Global Initiative, Italy’s former Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, Italy’s spies involved in the Russia Hoax, George Soros, etc.
- Earlier this month Italian Prime Minister Conte asked for the resignations of four top intelligence officials after his call with President Donald Trump.
- It was reported that former President Obama and the former leader of Italy, Matteo Renzi, worked together in an effort to frame current President Trump utilizing Italian assets. Obama met with Renzi in Italy before the 2016 election and in early 2017.
- Now a video was discovered that shows former PM of Italy, Renzi, not only was close with Obama but he also spoke at the Clinton Global Initiative alongside George Soros.
- Former British spy Christopher Steele has agreed to meet in London with U.S. officials regarding the dossier,
- A source close to Steele told the newspaper he plans to meet with American authorities within the next several weeks, but only about his interactions with the FBI and only with the approval of the British government.
- Steele’s decision is an apparent about-face from his reported refusal to meet with U.S. investigators regarding his infamous report.
- In January of 2018, the Senate Judiciary Committee, chaired by Grassley at the time, sent Joel Benenson, the Chief Strategist for ‘Hillary for America’ a letter demanding answers about the funding and motivation behind the dossier.
- Senators Grassley and Graham asked Mr. Benenson to respond to 12 questions about Hillary and her campaign’s involvement in commissioning the Steele dossier.
- He also asked Hillary’s campaign if they received any memos from Steele about Donald Trump.
- It appears that once again Hillary Clinton is above the law because it has been 18 months since the Senate Judiciary Committee demanded answers and documents from Hillary’s camp and they still have not responded.
- Remember the tweet from Hillary Clinton
I don’t know who needs to hear this, but the president is not above the law.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) June 3, 2019
The patriots are slowly drip feeding the public, they are releasing documents slowly to build this up and to get the American people prepared for what is coming Sara Carter tweeted out the following
The more documents unearthed, the more serious it becomes.What do you think? @FBI Failed to Document Four @HillaryClinton Witness Interviews. Barr Should Reopen Clinton Probe. | https://t.co/idbPDfbl1H
— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) June 4, 2019
- The FBI failed to document at least four interviews of witnesses in the bureau’s investigation into former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server to send classified emails, according to documents obtained by Judicial Watch.
- Judicial Watch also discovered among the 218 pages of emails between former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and former FBI Attorney Lisa Page that then FBI General Counsel James Baker had instructed “FBI officials to expedite the release of FBI investigative material to Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall in August 2016. Kendall and the FBI’s top lawyer discussed specifically quickly obtaining the “302” report of the FBI/DOJ interview of Mrs. Clinton.”
- These findings are significant, as they come at a crucial time when the Department of Justice under Attorney General William Barr is investigating the bureau’s handling of both the Clinton probe and the investigation into the origination of the bureau’s investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign alleged – now debunked – ties to Russia.
- “These incredible documents show the leadership of the FBI rushed to give Hillary Clinton her FBI interview report shortly before the election,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “And the documents also show the FBI failed to timely document interviews in the Clinton email ‘matter’ – further confirming the whole investigation was a joke. AG Barr can’t reopen the Clinton email investigation soon enough.”
- President Trump persuaded Congress to appropriate $1.4 billion for a border wall. He then also issued Presidential Proclamation 9844, exercising his authority under the National Emergencies Act to secure additional funding from three other federal sources totaling $6.7 billion more.
- Led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi, House Democrats voted to sue in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, seeking an injunction against the Departments of Treasury, Defense, Interior and Homeland Security, to block construction of the wall. House Democrats argued the administration’s actions violate the Appropriations Clause of the U.S. Constitution.
- The Department of Justice argued the House lacks standing to bring this political fight into federal court. House Democrats countered the Trump administration’s actions amounted to inflicting an “institutional injury” on Congress.
- “The power of federal courts is not an unconditioned authority to determine the constitutionality of legislative or executive acts,” wrote Judge Trevor McFadden, quoting Supreme Court precedent.
- “As the plaintiff, the House bears the burden of establishing standing,” the Trump-appointed trial judge continued. “The Court presumes that it lacks jurisdiction unless the contrary appears affirmatively from the record.”
- Examining Supreme Court cases where Congress claimed previous administrations were injuring the legislative branch, the judge’s 24-page opinion reasoned that Congress had not exhausted the various tools at its disposal to stop the wall through the legislative process, and therefore had not suffered a concrete and distinct injury that conferred standing to bring this matter into court.
- McFadden explained that “while the Constitution bestows upon Members of the House many powers, it does not grant them standing to hale the Executive Branch into court claiming a dilution of Congress’s legislative authority.”
- The judge concluded that this is a political controversy that the Constitution requires the elected branches of government to work through with the various powers at their disposal, not a legal controversy that be decided by unelected federal judges.
- The Senate cleared legislation on Monday night to block individuals who meddle in U.S. elections from being able to enter the United States.
- The legislation, known as the Defending Elections from Threats by Establishing Redlines Act (DETER Act), easily passed the Senate by unanimous consent — a move that any one senator could have blocked.
- The bill, spearheaded by Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), would block individuals from being able to obtain a visa if they were attempting to or had engaged in “improper interference in U.S. elections.“
- According to the legislation, that would include violating voting or campaign finance laws or trying to interfere in elections or a campaign while under the direction of a foreign government.
Glad to be in St. Thomas, USVI this morning speaking with leaders on the front lines of climate change. There are so many people working to create resilient communities and inspire climate-smart actions—tune in to hear from some of them at 11am ET: https://t.co/P5Jemwrmyr
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) June 4, 2019