Permits plunge but starts surge on revised numbers. The data suggests a very rough future for housing. The corporate yield curve has inverted. The next recession is going to be horrific for those who are not prepared. We are now seeing indicator after indicator showing us that the economic system is breaking down very quickly. Russia and India bypass sanctions and deal in their own currencies. Russia is dumping US treasuries because they are protecting their reserves. Be prepared for the this transition because the hurt is coming. Horowitz releases the IG report and testifies in front of the committee. Horowitz releases bombshell after bombshell when testifying. The immigration is all over the corporate media they are distracting from the IG report. The administration is following the law that was setup before the President was in office, the entire DACA issue was created by congress and Obama during his presidency. The ceasefire is now over in Afghanistan, but the people want peace. Pompeo speaks to Lavrov about Syria. Q drop more bread crumbs, talks about the IG report, all the connections, the pain that is coming, who is connected and what is being investigated right now.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.19.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- After April’s disappointing dip in starts and permits, and following an unexpected drop in homebuilder optimism (blamed on surging lumber prices, and therefore Trump), May was expected to see a modest rebound – but it didn’t work out that way.
- It was a very mixed picture that paints an ugly scenario for what comes next…
- Housing Starts surged a huge 5.0% MoM in May (smashing the 1.9% rebound expected) after a revised 3.1% drop in April.
- Building Permits plunged a shocking 4.6% MoM (notably worse than the 1.0% decline expected) and dramatically worse than the revised 0.9% MoM drop in April.
- The permits plunge was driven by multifamily (rental) permits, which dropped 8.5% from 460K to 421K, lowest since February. Single Family permits dropped 2.2% from 863K to 844K, lowest since September.
- Also of note that is the new-, pending-, and existing-home sales all dipped in April (and after a brief rebound).
- Broadly speaking, US housing data has been notably disappointing this year, and homebuilder stocks are following that trend…
- the corporate sector curve (Baa-rated Corporates less the Prime rate) has now inverted. The implication of this is just as profound as a sovereign yield curve inversion as it means that “the cost of capital for corporates is now higher than the return on capital.“
- every trough in this curve has always corresponded to some market crisis, whether the Asian Crisis, the Tech bubble, the Great Financial Crisis, or the $-liquidity squeeze we are experiencing now.
- global macro trader Paul Tudor Jones is warning that asset prices are too high. And furthermore, he’s concerned about what the next recession might look like.
- the market is “jacked up and ready to go,” and added that it’s like “pouring lighter fluid on an already lit fire.”
- “We don’t have any stabilizers”
- During the financial crisis, central banks had a lot of room to ease monetary policy and governments had more flexibility to push stimulative fiscal policy. Today, there’s less room and flexibility.
- “The next recession is really frightening because we don’t have any stabilizers,” Jones said. “We’ll have monetary policy, which will exhaust really quickly, but we don’t have any fiscal stabilizers.”
- “The one thing I’ve learned over the past 40 years — these price patterns it’s the same old story so often just with different characters, different times, different plots,” Jones said.
- Russia and India are preparing to bypass US sanctions on Moscow by using the rupee and the ruble in bilateral trade involving military deals,
- Some $2 billion in weapons deals between India and Russia have been hit as a result of the recent US sanctions, as payments get stuck. The countries are seeking to bypass such monetary bottlenecks this by switching to settlements in domestic currencies and ditching the greenback
- Global geopolitical tensions have forced some other countries to cut their deposits. Turkey, which started repatriating its gold from the US, nearly halved its US Treasury holdings from almost $62 billion in November to $38.2 billion in April. Norway has reduced its share by 40 percent since September 2017, from $64.1 billion to $39.3 billion in April.
- text messages sent between two anti-Trump FBI agents eight days after the agency officially began investigating then-candidate Donald Trump was incredibly difficult to unearth – requiring a four-step investigative process, according to DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz during Monday’s Congressional testimony.
- Lisa Page texts counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok: “(Trump’s) not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”, to which Strzok replies: “No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.”
- How hard were those texts to find?
- During Monday’s Congressional testimony, IG Horowitz said that while the initial trove of 50,000 Strzok-Page text messages were “easy” to recover, the exchange about “stopping” President Trump was much more “challenging” to find.
Horowitz said that the OIG’s cyber forensic team obtained Strzok and Page’s FBI phones in order to extract any missing text messages. The team then relied on an outside contractor that the agency frequently uses in order to see whether there were other forensic tools that could extract messages from the phones.
“They provided us with some additional tools, so we did a second extraction and gained more text messages,” Horowitz testified.
The third step was an outreach to the Department of Defense to see if Pentagon experts had any other tools that could be used for the investigation.
- Then, finally – the OIG team reviewed data extracted in May during a “routine quality control check” where they found “that the phone had a database on it that was actually also doing a collection of text messages,” according to Horowitz.
- “They extracted those messages from the phone and found the second part of the August 8 text, ‘
- “It turned out that the FBI wasn’t aware that that database on there, which was supposed to be an operating function, was actually collecting data,” said Horowitz, who says he will release a report on the OIG’s text message recovery process.
- “We are not convinced that the FBI was collecting 100 percent of the text messages,” he said.
- On Tuesday, Inspector General Michael Horowitz testified in a joint Congressional hearing to the House Oversight and House Judiciary panels about his review of the FBI’s (mis)handling of the Clinton email investigation.
iG Horowitz revealed in Senate testimony FBI never named a target or even subject in Clinton probe. Not Mills, Abedin, Combetta or Clinton herself. “Nobody was listed as a subject of this investigation at any point in time,” adding this was “surprising” for a crim probe
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 19, 2018
- So neither Hillary nor her top aides were formally under investigation by the FBI at any time in 2015-2016,
- “Nobody was listed as a subject of this [Clinton email] investigation at any point in time,” adding this was “surprising”
- The entire ‘FBI investigation’ into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server was a complete sham.
- No subjects were named, immunity was handed out like candy and Hillary was exonerated before witnesses were interviewed, including Hillary Clinton herself.
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘interview’ with the FBI wasn’t even under oath.
- DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz made a stunning admission during Monday Congressional Testimony that former FBI Director James Comey is under a separate and ongoing investigation over mishandling of classified information – when asked by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) about
- Grassley Notes Stark Differences in Trump Clinton Investigation:
- Under Lynch, Comey drafted a public exoneration of Clinton before 17 key witnesses were interviewed.
- Under Rosenstein, no one seriously thinks Robert Mueller would plan a press conference to exonerate Trump before his investigators’ work is done.
- Under Lynch, a low-level IT worker lied to the FBI twice about destroying records under subpoena and got immunity.
- Under Rosenstein, a low-level Trump campaign associate provided the wrong date for a conversation with a professor and got charged with lying to the FBI.
- Under Lynch, Clinton’s lawyers and aides who improperly held classified information got carefully crafted agreements to limit searches of their computers by consent.
- Under Rosenstein, Trump’s lawyers and former aides got raided and hauled before grand juries.
- Grassley also stressed the breakdown in the culture at the FBI and Horowitz’s discovery that numerous senior FBI agents were being wined and dined by reporters against FBI protocol.
“The FBI has managed to promote a culture that winks at unauthorized disclosures to the press but punishes legally-protected whistleblowing. It stiff-arms Congressional oversight to hide embarrassing facts, while it leaks self-serving tidbits to friendly reporters bearing gifts. Director Wray has quite a mess to clean up,” Grassley stated.
- To really absorb the history of this issue we must analyze current year events through the reality of prior year events.
We must look into the way-back machine. To that end we previously presented the entirety of:
- A March 2014 Final Report from the National Center For Border Security – HERE
- A June 2014 (Declassified) Intelligence Report on UAC’s and Central America – HERE
- A June 2014 Congressional Research Report analyzing the prior four years of Central American UAC’s (Unaccompanied Alien Children) – HERE
- A July 2014 internal White House and Dept. Of Homeland Security communique outlining the UAC crisis. – HERE
- A January 2014 DHS and HHS Summary of UAC directives to include Contract Needs – HERE
- these reports are so critical to the full understanding of the border crisis timeline:
- April 2009 – After a Mid-East trip to Egypt to deliver his Cairo speech, President Barack Obama travels to South America for the “Summit of the Americas“. The summit included thirty-four South American countries. Obama wanted to promote his point that relations in North and South America can be heavily improved, especially after age old ideals on immigration and commerce are dropped. Hugo Chavez warmly embraced Obama and provided a gift, a book titled “The Open Veins of Latin America“. (link)
- December 2009 – November 2010 – 100% of all political effort was leveraged to create and institute the ACA or ObamaCare. All media oxygen is focused on ObamaCare 24/7.
- November 2010 – President Obama is “shellacked” in Mid-Term elections. Loses control of the House of Representatives to Republicans. Biggest electoral defeat since 1918.
- January 2011 – Emphasis, and political strategy changes. “Comprehensive Immigration Reform“, ie. “amnesty” becomes the mainstay approach toward retention of political power. Throughout a contentious Republican primary season, to assist their ideological traveler, the U.S. media kept the issue on the front burner.
- May 2011 – President Obama travels to the Rio Grande sector of the border to push for his immigration platform (ie. Amnesty). He proclaims the border is safe and secure and famously attacks his opposition for wanting an “alligator moat”.
- November 2012 – Election year campaign(s). Using wedge issues like “War on Women”, and “Immigration / Amnesty”, candidate Obama promises to push congress for “amnesty”, under the guise of “Comprehensive Immigration Reform”, if elected. President Obama wins reelection.
- December 2012 – Immediately following reelection President Barack Obama signs an Executive Order creating the “Deferred Action Program“, or DACA. Allowing millions of illegal aliens to avoid deportation. (link)
- According to their own documents and research, this Deferred Action Program is what the Central American communities are using as the reason for attempted immigration. In both the border control study and the DHS intelligence report the DACA program is mentioned by the people apprehended at the border in 2013 and 2014.
- May 2013 – President Barack Obama visits South America. Following a speech Mexican entrepreneurs, Obama then travelled to Costa Rica, his first visit as president. In addition to meetings with Costa Rican President Laura Chincilla, Obama attended a gathering of leaders from the Central American Integration System, (CAIS). The regional network includes the leaders of Belize, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama. (link) President Obama meets with the leaders of the Central American Countries.
Summer 2013 – Numbers of Illegal Unaccompanied Minors reaching the Southern U.S. border from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua doubles. 20,000+ reach U.S. Southern border by travelling through Mexico. Media primarily ignores. (link)
- October 2013 – At the conclusion of the immigrant travel season. White House receives notification that tens of thousands of illegal Unaccompanied Minors should be anticipated to hit the Southern U.S. border the following Summer . An estimated 850% increase in the number of UAC’s (from 2012’s less than 10,000) was projected. (link)
- January 2014 – In response to the projections, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) posts a jobs notification seeking bids to facilitate 65,000 Unaccompanied Alien Children. The posting outlines DHS and Health and Human Services (HHS) requirements for contractors to fulfill the job. (link)
- Spring 2014 – With a full year of successful transport and border crossing without deportation – DHS begins to notice a significant uptick in the number of criminal elements from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua; which have joined with the UAC’s to gain entry. Internal DHS documents reveal the “refugee” status is now being used by both criminal cartels, and potentially by Central American government(s) to send prison inmates into the U.S. (link)
- June 2014 – As expected tens of thousands of Unaccompanied Alien Children from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua hit the border and the headlines. Despite the known planning, and recently discovered prior internal notifications, the White House claims it did not see this coming. However, internal documents including a –DHS Border Security Alert– show that in March, fully three months earlier, the White House was aware of what was coming in June.
- June/July 2014 – By the end of June the media have picked up the story and it’s called “A Border Crisis”. However, the White House is desperate to avoid exposure to the known criminal elements within the story. (link)
- July 3rd, 2014 – President Obama requests $3,700,000,000 ($3.7 billion) in supplemental budget appropriations to deal with the border crisis. Only $109 million is for actual border security or efforts to stop the outflow from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua. Growing concern amid Democrats brings out a defense position that George Bush created the crisis in 2008.
- Hidden inside a massive budget request is President Obama seeking legal authorization to spend taxpayer funds for lawyers and legal proceedings on behalf of the UAC’s and their families.
- In essence congress is being asked to approve the executive branch’s violation of previous immigration law. Section 292 of the Immigration and Nationality Act prohibits representation of aliens “in immigration proceedings at government expense“. President Obama is seeking authorization to use taxpayer funds to provide the Illegal Aliens with government lawyers.
- It becomes increasingly obvious the spending request is to facilitate President Obama in expanding the services toward ALL illegal immigrants throughout the U.S.
- The stealth nature of the request is brilliant. Once the funds are established and appropriated the administration can then use millions of taxpayer funds to essentially integrate not only the UAC’s but any illegal alien currently within the system.
- The $3.7 Billion becomes the amnesty program Obama has sought but been blocked from achieving.
- July 10th, 2014 – Facing pushback from congress as well as sticker shock at the amount he is requesting, President Obama sends his DHS team to Capitol Hill to ramp up anxiety, and threats of consequences:
- Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said Thursday that as many as 90,000 unaccompanied child migrants could cross the southwest border before the end of this fiscal year in September.
- That will place a huge strain on immigration agencies, which will badly need new money to get through the summer, Johnson says.
- The 90,000 number — the highest yet given by the administration — is spelled out in written Senate testimony by Johnson as well as Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Mathews Burwell, who must also deal with the border crisis.
- “We are preparing for a scenario in which the number of unaccompanied children apprehended at the border could reach up to 90,000 by the end of fiscal 2014,” Johnson’s testimony reads, and he bluntly warns that without an infusion of new funds, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) will run out of money in August. (read more)
- Not only did the White House know what was going to happen this year, as far back as 2012; but the White House actually appears to have constructed the events to fall into a very specific pattern and done NOTHING to stop the consequences from the DACA executive order issued in December 2012.
Here are some facts — 1
1.Trump Is Only Enforcing the Law
- The establishment media’s manufactured narrative about the necessary and moral separation of illegal alien parents from their children is designed with the specific purpose of spreading the fake news, its all being used to distract from the IG report
- In truth, Trump is only complying with and enforcing the law, which is his constitutional duty and responsibility.
- When the media claim Trump has a “choice,” what they mean is he has a choice to ignore the law as Obama did when he illegally released untold numbers of illegals into America.
- Trump’s “zero tolerance policy” is merely his administration treating all lawbreakers as lawbreakers, because the only other option is to let them loose into America with nothing but a court summons.
- Trump’s Only Choice Is to Separate Illegal Alien Families
- When an illegal alien crosses the border into the U.S., he is a lawbreaker, and, like any lawbreaker (including American citizens), he is put into the criminal justice system.
- This is the law.
- Obviously, when an illegal alien is in custody, he is housed in an adult detention center. For obvious reasons, it would be illegal for Trump to “reunite” this family by allowing children to live in adult detention centers.
- Keep in mind that when we are this early in the process, we do not even know if this is a real family unit. It is not uncommon for illegal aliens (including criminals) to pretend the children they are traveling with are their own.
- And so, while the illegal adult is held in an adult detention center, the migrant child is cared for in shelters run by the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Generally, the adult illegal is processed quickly, sentenced to time served, and the family is quickly reunited during the deportation process.
- The Left Wants Illegal Aliens to Enjoy Privileges Denied to American Citizens
- If an American citizen breaks the law and is funneled into the justice system, he is separated from his family and children. This American citizen is not allowed to keep his family with him in a detention center.
- Once again, our media want illegal aliens to enjoy special rights and privileges American citizens do not enjoy.
- One more point…
- These migrants are guilty of walking minor children through miles and miles of desert with the intent of committing a crime (crossing a border illegally).
- If you or I walked a child through miles and miles of desert with the intent of committing a crime, child protective services would take our children away
- Asylum Seekers Not Breaking the Law are Not Being Separated
- If you cross the border illegally and claim asylum, you are still a lawbreaker.
- Asylum seekers who respect our laws, by turning themselves in at legal points of entry, are not being separated.
- Trump Is Correct About the Loophole
- In 1997, a consent decree called the Flores Settlement made it illegal for America to hold migrant children for longer than 20 days. Meaning, in order to keep the family together after 20 days of detention, we can either reunite the family by letting them loose to live illegally in America, or we can keep the parent in detention and place the child in a foster home or with a relative who lives in America.
- Trump is wisely choosing to do the latter
- A case involving an illegal border crosser not seeking asylum is usually adjudicated before the 20 days are up, which means the family unit is reunited during deportation and no foster care is needed. This, obviously, is the best case scenario.
- Those who cross the border illegally and then claim asylum status (an important distinction from asylum seekers who obey the law) are another story, because the asylum process almost always exceeds the 20 days, and this is the law the Trump administration wants changed.
- “Reuniting” Families Would Be a Disaster for Countless Children
- Again, the only way to “keep a family together” is to allow illegals to pour into our country.
- This policy would be a total disaster, especially for the children.
- If word gets out that America automatically allows illegal border crossers with small children loose into America just because they have minor children, this would only further incentivize those who engage in the child abuse of dragging children along on the unbelievably dangerous trek across the border — or, even worse, both exploiting them for catch-and-release and then trafficking them after making it into the country.
- No one who truly cares about these children wants to further incentivize that kind of abuse.
- Obama and Democrats Incentivized This ‘Family Separation’
- Until Obama came along, illegal border crossings primarily involved young, single men. Obama incentivized the idea of dragging minor children along on this dangerous journey (where many children are sexually assaulted) through his policy of “catch and release.”
- Once word got out that illegals with small children would be let loose into America, the number of children crossing the border exploded.
- Barack Obama Separated Illegal Alien Families, Media Said Nothing
- Under Obama, when illegal border crossers were put into the criminal justice system, families were indeed separated. Obama, of course, rarely prosecuted, even though the law calls for it.
- Neither Democrats nor the media cared about family separation then, which proves this manufactured and coordinated uproar is only about politics.
- The only reason the media suddenly came to care about family separation is as a means to fabricate a controversy, as a tactic to distract everyone the Inspector General report exposed James Comey’s FBI as a swamp of corruption out to exonerate Hillary Clinton and frame Trump.
- 9 IMPORTANT:The ONLY Way to Unite Families Is to Release Them into America
- Obviously, we cannot have children living in adult detention centers. Obviously, we cannot have adults living in child detention centers. Therefore, the only way to “reunite” these families is to release these illegals into our country.
- The media will not tell you this because the media do not want you to know that flooding America with non-citizens is their true agenda. The rich and po werful love to exploit and abuse these individuals, as they can leverage their immigration status for illegally low wages, and politicians are salivating at the chance to bestow voting rights on them — and thus entrench their power.
- But when you hear the media call for these families to be reunited, remember that is coded language that means only one thing: releasing illegal aliens into our country with nothing more than a court summons.
- 10 Those Who Come to America Legally Face ‘Family Separation’
- Many people who come to America legally from other countries are separated from family. A big part of America’s LEGAL immigration policy involves family separation when one or two family members come over before the rest are legally or financially able.
- And so, once again, we have the media and Democrats demanding special treatment for illegal immigrants that legal immigrants do not enjoy.
- 12 “Family Reunification” Is an Invitation to Human Traffickers
- Because of “catch and release,” because of this dumb and destructive loophole carved out for families, the number of illegal aliens using children to enter the U.S. increased by 315 percent between October 2017 and February 2018.
- Anything other than zero tolerance only serves as an incentive for human traffickers and other criminals to use these children as their free pass into America.
- 13 Media Do Not Give a Shit About American Families Separated by Criminal Illegal Aliens
- Illegal alien families are choosing to be separated by voluntarily engaging in lawbreaking. These illegal alien families, if they so choose, can stay together, simply by obeying the law.
- This is not hard.
- For the first time in history the majority of Australians believe there are too many immigrants entering the country,
- Nearly 55 per cent out of 1200 people thought there were too many migrants
- Figures were up a dramatic 14 points from last year, and 17 points since 2014
- About 10 per cent said there weren’t enough immigrants entering Australia
- Two years after Russia was kicked out of the UN Human Rights Council, while that paragon of humanitarian virtue Saudi Arabia was reelected, the WaPo reports that the Trump administration is set to withdrawal from the United Nations Human Rights Council as soon as today, making good on a pledge to leave a body that Trump has repeatedly accused of hypocrisy and criticized as biased against Israel
- However, a U.S. departure would deprive Israel of its chief defender at a forum where Israel’s human rights record comes up for discussion at every single meeting, a standing “Item 7” on the agenda.
- The council’s current membership includes 14 countries that are ranked as “not free” by Freedom House: Afghanistan, Angola, Burundi, China, Cuba, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iraq, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Venezuela
- A three-day ceasefire for Eid al-Fitr saw Afghanistan enjoying a level of peace unseen in years. Taliban fighters and government forces celebrated together, shared meals, and got along. The ceasefire ended Sunday night, the fighters on both sides say their first ceasefire was a pleasant time, and that the people in general “were very happy with the peace.” Demonstrators even organized a peace march urging the continuation of the calm.The success of the ceasefire, however brief, may inform what comes next. The hope was that it would lead to a boost for peace talks, and President Ghani even suggested extending it. The Taliban refused, but there is every reason to think that future ceasefires are possible.Fighting was slow to pick back up after the ceasefire. The orders to return to war saw forces on both sides slowly and calmly leaving back to their respective front-lines. There was no eagerness to return to fighting, and the sense from those speaking to the media was, were it not for their orders, they probably wouldn’t have started fighting again at all.
- South Korean Defense Ministry confirmed that the two nations have agreed to suspend the Freedom Guardian war games, which were scheduled for August. Some officials suggested the exercise could still happen if the talks fell apart.
- South Korean officials familiar with the situation say that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is looking to push ahead with denuclearization talks with North Korea “at a very fast pace.” Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-hwa said Pompeo would meet with North Korean officials at the earliest possible time.
- The U.S. State Department revealed on Monday the details of the recent phone conversation between Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.
- According to the State Department’s press release, the ongoing situation in Syria was one of the main topics of discussion between the two diplomats.
- “The two discussed issues and concerns related to Syria and the bilateral relationship. Secretary Pompeo reemphasized the US commitment to the southwest ceasefire arrangement that was approved by President Trump and President Putin one year ago,”
- “He [Pompeo] noted that it was critical for Russia and the Syrian regime to adhere to these arrangements and ensure no unilateral activity in this area,” it continued.
- “ We have purchased the S-400 and let’s stop talking about this,” Cavusoglu told NTV channel.
Q’s saying the anti-Q talk is about to go mainstream in the biggest way.>>1790063
+Snopes building algo to now track and refute all claims as false.
Snopes is run by the left, anything but impartial fact checkers. The More they attack Q the stronger WE become….>>1790261
Review GoFundMe plea.
Review financial disclosure.
Review formation date.
Review initial investor(s).
- Snopes Starts GoFundMe to Fight Media Company ‘Holding the Site Hostage’
- The site may shut down over the dispute
- By John Bonazzo • 07/25/17 7:00am
- For over 20 years, Snopes has been the internet’s favorite fact checker, debunking viral hoaxes and keeping web denizens sane.
- But now the site is in danger of shutting down, so it’s turning to readers for help.
- Here’s the story: David and Barbara Mikkelson co-founded Snopes, and in 2003 they formally incorporated the site as Bardav Inc. (a portmanteau of their first names). But in 2014 the two began divorce proceedings and so had to negotiate ownership of both Snopes and Bardav.
- In August 2015, David Mikkelson partnered with fledgling ad tech firm Proper Media to share revenue and manage content and ads on Snopes. Barbara sold her share 50 percent share in Bardav to Proper, and so the company replaced her as co-owner.
- But earlier this year, Bardav terminated the contract because “it was highly disadvantageous to us,” according to Poynter. So Proper sued David over “unlawful jockeying for ownership and control.”
- David attempted to “block Proper Media’s access to personnel, accounts, tools and data” and give himself “unfettered access to Bardav’s bank accounts,” the lawsuit reads.
- The company also accused David of “financial, technical and corporate mismanagement,” including misuse of Bardav funds and reimbursement of legal fees related to both his divorce and travel expenses from his honeymoon with his second wife.
- Proper Media seeks damages and a declaration that it is the beneficial owner of 50 percent of the equity in Bardav.
- David unsurprisingly disagrees with Proper’s assessment of the situation, so yesterday he and his staff began a campaign to #SaveSnopes. The missive starts with the assertion that Snopes “began as a small, one-person effort” even though David and Barbara founded it together.
- The letter then states that while Snopes still controls editorial content, Proper (which it calls “an outside vendor”) will not allow Snopes staff to make any design changes to the site or place advertising on it. Proper has in fact been placing its own ads and withholding revenue from Snopes.
- As such, Proper “continues to essentially hold the Snopes.com website hostage,” the letter reads.
- Because of this, Snopes has been forced to turn to other sources of funding to pay for legal fees, operating expenses and lost revenue. So like many individuals and organizations before them, the Snopes team has started a GoFundMe.
- “We need our community now more than ever, as it is only through your support that Snopes.com can remain the community and resource we all know and love,” the pitch reads.
- David Mikkelson told the Observer that Snopes turned to crowdfunding because “we had no viable alternative.” He also said the contract with Proper was terminated because “it provided for services that we are now capable of handling for ourselves and don’t need to contract out, or that we could contract out on an as-needed basis at a much lower cost.”
- The suggested donation for the GoFundMe is $10, toward a goal of $500,000. The campaign has already exceeded its goal, which proves the site’s worth according to Paul Tyrell, the lawyer representing Bardav.
- “The outpouring of support in response to the GoFundMe campaign makes it undeniable that the survival of Snopes.com is a matter of public interest,” Tyrell said in a statement.
- One group isn’t impressed by Snopes’ pitch and explanation, however: Proper Media.
- “Today’s post only confirms Proper Media’s allegations that Mr. Mikkelson has drained the company’s bank accounts and is unable to operate Snopes profitably without Proper Media’s expertise and management,” Proper Media attorney Karl Kronenberger said in a statement to the Observer.
- Soros must have given his buddies at Snopes a nice cash injection, for them to have a brand new algo dedicated to attacking us.
- Anyway, this is how I feel about Snopes:
- Anyway, they got Snopes and SNL here in the anti-Q camp. Real tip-of-the-spear.
- This is going to be fun!
- The TLDR of this drop is that in the wake of the founder’s affair, the couple got a divorce. Legal battles ensued in the wake of their divorce for control over the company. The company is now limping along on user donations, but is editorally controlled by a Soros-backed group.
Even though they have a whole article “debunking” this claim:
A meme going around is heavy on propaganda and embarrassingly light on fact.
- Guys, this specific meme was incorrect, so the entire claim is false. Snopes says so.
- Do you think they’ll update their article with the disclosure about the fact that Poynter is a Soros-op? I mean, Lefties are so honest and have so much integrity, so… of course they will, right?
+Snopes building algo to now track and refute all claims as false.
For a LARP we sure do get a lot of coverage.
Must be all the original pics.
 Delta today.
Word for word.
How many days in a week?
Enjoy the show.
Trolling is fun!
I’m with Anon on this. I don’t understand Strzok’s angle. Presumably, Q is implying that he’ll be released after his testimony, and after Huber’s investigation is over, as will Lisa Page… but… why? How?:
It may get him a lighter sentence, sure, but… Q is saying released.
What could he possibly say that gets him exonerated/released??
Anon here attempts a line-by-line:
- The only other interpretation is not that PS and LP will be released, but that their full texts/emails/info will be released. That’s probably the more likely scenario, which would be incredibly damning to The Cabal, no doubt.
- But to get more specific about one particular line for a moment – I think the records will start being unsealed after the full IG report is released, and after Horowitz and Wray testify, and after Huber brings some charges to the table. Sort of a three-pronged attack, before they start unloading their bullets (the sealed indictments) into the Cabal.
- Anyway, here’s the story Q linked, in which Clowns get purged from the White House.
Retired marine was abruptly let go from position informing relevant White House officials about covert operations following clash with NSC official
When the history of Donald Trump’s war with the US intelligence community is written, the name of the conflict’s first casualty is unlikely to be recorded, as the former marine officer is still a serving CIA official.
That marine officer was the CIA’s liaison to the White House, whose duties included bringing relevant White House officials with appropriate security clearance into the loop about covert operations.
According to current and former White House and intelligence officials, he lost a bureaucratic struggle with his nominal boss, the National Security Council’s controversial intelligence director.
Multiple former colleagues described the former CIA liaison as a consummate professional with no history of infractions. But late one afternoon in mid-March, the retired marine was abruptly informed that his services were no longer needed and he ought not to come to work the next day. Co-workers were shocked at a display that seemed designed to humiliate him.
This story, if you keep reading, mentions Ezra Cohen-Watnick – the man with “no face,” (but only because nobody really knows what he looks like).
The liaison’s removal, first reported by the Washington Post, followed a clash with Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the 30-year-old intelligence director on the NSC staff, to whom he reported.
Cohen-Watnick was a junior case officer at the Defense Intelligence Agency, where he caught the eye of Michael Flynn, the ex-DIA director and first national security adviser to Trump. When Flynn came to the White House, Cohen-Watnick was among the Flynn deputies whom career national security staff came to view as a clique – derisively known in intelligence circles as the “Flynnstones”. For their part, the so-called Flynnstones viewed the career staff as Obama loyalists, and excluded many of them from national security decision-making.
This relates back to Qdrop 1126:
In which, you’ll remember, this story is linked:
A former National Security Council official has accepted a new post as the national security adviser to Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Ezra was busy busy busy purging the White House of evil influence, before he ended up at the DOJ.
And Anon had an interesting thought about all these moving parts:
And Q makes sure to outline the Alinsky-tactics of numerous times in this drop, which is good because it not only helps prepare us, the QArmy, to see through the #FakeNews stories that are on the horizon, but it also implies that QTeam is ready for whatever the Cabal is about to throw at them.
Ezra Cohen-Watnick was booted from the National Security Council last summer. Now he’s back in the Trump administration.
With McMaster out of the way, Trump moved to bring back Cohen-Watnick, Bloomberg reported Wednesday. Trump “personally ordered the Department of Justice to hire,” Bloomberg says, despite a general policy not to rehire people who were fired.
This order came from the tippy-top!
For the record, it’s Tashina Gauhar he’s looking for.
One of the information issues with the IG report is that it’s written entirely from an insider’s perspective. Therefore without an understanding of how divisions within Main Justice re…
At the heart of the activity during this critical period is FBI lawyer #1 Tashina “Tash” Gauhar who was on a video conference call with the FBI New York Field Office (NYFO) as the discoveries of hundreds of thousands of Clinton emails were relayed internally to the Mid-Year-Event (MYE) team in DC on September 29th, 2016
This… is not a message for us.
This is a message for those Cabal members, lurking on the board. Remember their little lunar-based, spirit-cooking, Matriarchal, neo-Babylonian death/fertility cult? Yeah, this is addressed to them.
The next full moon falls on the 28th.
EU Cabal is doubling-down on their role in their plan, even as the populist/right-wing uprising spreads across Europe:
The European Union is taking steps to protect EU companies investing in Iran from renewed U.S. sanctions on Tehran after U.S. President Donald Trump pulled out of the 2015 nuclear deal.
This… is not a message for us.
Not a message for us, confirmed. (
This was funny to see this morning, and if you follow my Gab, you may have seen this pic already:
Yuuup, there he was, front and center!
Here’s #QAnon’s video link:
Former President Obama’s intelligence chief on Monday said he hoped special counsel Robert Mueller would wrap up his Russia investigation soon and tell the country whether there was any collusion between Moscow and President Trump’
Clapper is squealing like a stuck pig because the walls are coming down around him. He does not was to be caught in his treason and subversion.
But he’s got one last trick up his sleeve.
He’s trying to get investigators to believe that SETH RICH was the Russian spy working with the Trump Campaign.
YEAH, you read that right.
U.S. intelligence officials last year identified a “suspect” who served as the “cut-out” for Russian intelligence to funnel thousands of DNC emails and documents to WikiLeaks, according to former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.
U.S. intelligence officials last year identified a “suspect” who served as the “cut-out” for Russian intelligence to funnel thousands of Democratic National Committee emails and documents to WikiLeaks, according to former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.
In an interview for the Yahoo News podcast “Skullduggery,” Clapper told Chief Investigative Correspondent Michael Isikoff and Editor in Chief Daniel Klaidman that intelligence officials were “pretty confident” that they had identified the conduit for the hacked emails to WikiLeaks by the time he left office in January 2017. He declined, however, to provide any details about the suspect’s identity.
“We had a suspect,” said Clapper. “I don’t know whether the suspicions we had at the time were conveyed [to Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller] or whether they were validated.” U.S. intelligence officials were “pretty confident at the time but not sufficient enough to publicize it,” he said.
Not only are these scum willing to murder you in cold blood, but they’ll slander your memory, too.
Clapper is telling whatever deep state buddies he has left to pin this thing on Rich and call it against Trump, already.
this is probably a message to (D)evin Nunes . The heat lands on the 13 Angry Democrats, first, and all this is helped along by Trump declassifying everything; thus, “(Undiscovered) facts emerge.”As for the line, “Ability to move forward?” Pfft. I was good until that line. Could refer to half a dozen things. The Russian collusion investigation. The release of the full IG report. Unsealing the sealed indictments. Etc.
And Occam’s Razor basically just says that the simplest explanation is the best.
Which, as we all know, is something Q is really famous for; all his really simple and easy-to-understand and not-convoluted-at-all explanations of everything.
The House Intelligence Committee’s top Democrat, Adam Schiff (Calif.), said Sunday it was “deeply disturbing” that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) received classified information about Hillary Clinton’s emails from FBI
The House Intelligence Committee’s top Democrat, Adam Schiff (Calif.), said Sunday it was “deeply disturbing” that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) received classified information about Hillary Clinton’s emails from FBI field agents in 2016.
“This is the first that we’ve heard about it, and it is deeply disturbing because if this was shared by New York field agents with Devin Nunes, was it also shared with Rudy Giuliani? Or did Devin Nunes do something, which we have seen subsequently, which is coordinated with the Trump team?” Schiff said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
Yes, this was mentioned during the IG Hearing. Senator Durbin got all out of sorts, because Trump had two – count ’em – TWO iPhones. One for his calls, and one for his “twitter habit”
Trump having two iPhones was classified info. Durbin just totally outed himself ON RECORD.
These people are stupid!
But incredibly autistic anon actually answers Q’s question (How did that particular Senator know that kind of highly classified intel?) directly with a name:
Who is this person
The bipartisan group wants to examine if Lynch meddled in the FBI’s investigation
Senate Judiciary Committee leaders on Friday said they are seeking information about former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s alleged interference in Hillary Clinton’s private email investigation.
The bipartisan group is inquiring about Lynch’s communication with Clinton campaign aide Amanda Renteria — whom Lynch reportedly assured that the FBI’s investigation wouldn’t “go too far” — as well as documents and information indicating whether the agency probed that alleged conversation.
Oh, but wait a second. It was all… RUSSIA’S FAULT!!
According to the Post, FBI officials became more certain late last summer that there was nothing to substantiate the Russian document, which described a supposed email suggesting Attorney General Loretta Lynch had told Rentería privately that she would not let the FBI investigation go too far into Clinton.
Q pulls an old Q post from the archives!
And I think in light of the new information we have about Amanda Renteria now, Q implies that she knows who all the alias are.
…Adding to my theory that they’ll try to suicide her.
Let’s do a line-by-line for this one, with Q in bold, and my lines in regular typeface:
IG email investigation (weakest of set).
The three PAINS Q mentioned before refer to the three different versions of the IG report, the first one (which we’ve seen) being the weakest.
Opened door to:
Weiner HRC / Others – crimes against children.
Think back to when the #IGReport mentioned Weiner’s laptop.
What did I say then?
Weiner’s laptop had Clinton emails AND cp on it.
But… we know these were his “insurance” files.
Which means those illegal images didn’t come from him, necessarily.
So the question is… who did they come from?
Once more is revealed about this particular point, it will be headline news, everywhere, and Senators, Congressmen, and the general public will be screaming to know more.
They won’t be able to walk down the street! And I think the disclosure will start with the Haiti drops.
Ref to Huber?
CF investigation ongoing.
Grand Inquisitor Huber’s independent investigation is bound to dovetail with the OIG findings, at this point, and it will reveal the human rights abuses, child trafficking, sex slavery, and possibly even human sacrifice as perpetrated and facilitated by the Clinton Foundation.
No one will be able to spin it any other way. The corruption is heinous and systemic.
Ref to Huber?
+FBI protection of HRC.
+FBI criminal acts.
Huber’s investigation will show have the FBI was completely compromised during this time, and helped Clinton (and the Clinton Foundation) achieve these heinous acts. In They knew this whole time, and did nothing to stop it – and even colluded with Hillary to make sure it could still go on! They facilitated and participated!
Ref to Huber?
What about DOJ texts/emails?
Why did the intel comm rate sections of the IG report @ highest level of NAT SEC?
What does it involve?
Those comm sections of the IG report were classified, because they were relevant to an ongoing investigation.
Oh yes, Huber’s investigation will reveal the exact manner in which the DOJ and the White House colluded to get Hillary off the hook – and worse, such as promising “Cankles” Lynch her Supreme Court seat.
Ref to Huber?
IG report release does not coincide with true start date (info push to) of Huber re: above.
Rosenstein’s role in all this – signing the FISA warrants and editing the IG report – will be confirmed by Huber (as I imagine this will come out before Huber gets rolling, but hey, nice to see some redundancy in the plan).
Scope & Size biggest in history.
Grand Jury in place?
Oh yes indeedy! DOJ “accidentally” confirmed it almost three months ago:
Today chairman Bob Goodlatte sends a formal subpoena to the DOJ (Inspector General Michael Horowitz) for documents regarding the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server, potential a…
Ah, time for ole No-name to make his great escape?
Here’s Q’s video:
The encounter between the former president and attorney general, which came as the Justice Department wrapped up its investigation of Sec. Clinton’s emails, sparked controversy in June.
Amanda Renteria is running for Governor of California. She’s the daughter of Central Valley farmworkers who became the first Latina Chief of Staff in Senate History. Most recently as Chief of Operations of the California Department of Justice, she reaffirmed California’s values against federal policies 24 times.
Anon had this to say:
Anon answers the campaign manager question:
Ding-ding-ding! “Secretary @HillaryClinton.
We have a winner.
And when Q says “Risk is HIGH” – I think he’s confirming my suspicion that Renteria will be suicided. Not only her, but Trujillo, as well.
Ms. Renteria has, of course, spent the day freaking out on Twitter, but you can sift through that mess yourself if you want, here: