EU and UK have approved the Brexit deal, now it moves to the next step, the government of the UK will need to approve it, this is where the transition part comes into play, most likely the UK will be in a transition phase for the foreseeable future. Builders are now becoming desperate, offering deals on their homes. MSM admits that tariffs are not hurting the economy. The Fed is trapped because of Trumps policies and the establishment is trying to give the Fed a way out. Obama’s common core is a disaster for this country. Five Eyes are scrambling to stop the declas. Former CIA chief Michael Hayden has a stroke. Macron has a big problem on his hands the people are rioting. Khashoggi event was manufactured by the intelligence groups of many countries to push their agenda, their FF is now falling apart. It is being reported the rebels in Syria are using chemical weapons. Q has continually said that they will not telegraph their moves, POTUS never telegraphs his moves and disinformation is necessary.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 11.25.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- After Spain withdrew its objections to the terms of the Brexit agreement after it received guarantees on the trade treatment of Gibraltar early on Saturday morning, today’s emergency UK summit was merely a formality. And so, culminating a seemingly interminable two year period of back and forth negotiations, on Sunday the European Union, U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May and the leaders of the remaining EU members finally approved a deal on the UK’s departure from the EU during an emergency summit in Brussels.
- And now comes the hard part: the agreement has to be endorsed – or more likely rejected – by British MPs.
- * * *
- The agreement, which was earlier approved earlier by the UK government, consists of two key documents. The first, a 585-page withdrawal paper, will guide both sides all the way up to Britain’s departure from the bloc, which is set for March 29, 2019. This legally binding text covers the UK’s “divorce bill,” citizens’ rights, and various measures ensuring there is no hard border between Northern Ireland and EU member state Ireland. Starting from March 2019, Britain will enter a transition period set to last until December 2020.
- As part of the agreement, Britain has agreed to pay around $50 billion to the EU mainly to cover commitments it had made to the bloc’s budget. The U.K. will guarantee a broad swath of legal rights to the roughly 3 million EU citizens living in the U.K., and the EU will reciprocate with respect to an estimated 1.3 million U.K. citizens in its member states. The agreement also seeks to ensure that no physical border will re-emerge between Northern Ireland, which is part of the U.K., and the Republic of Ireland—an EU member.
- US fast-food outlets experienced a 2.6% drop in customers during September vs. a year ago, according to MillerPulse, a restaurant industry data provider.
- Industry insiders are placing blame on several factors, including consumer demand for healthier alternatives and lower construction activity – “which means fewer building workers are picking up fast food on lunch breaks,” according to FT.
- And despite the lowest unemployment levels in decades (notwithstanding questionable number fuzzing), a seemingly robust economy isn’t translating to higher consumption of burgers, pizzas and milkshakes.
- As US home sales begin to cool off, homebuilders have begun to panic – offering price cuts of more than $100,000 along with free upgrades such as media rooms, cabinets and blinds – reports Bloomberg.
- That’s not all, real estate brokers are being enticed with free vacations such as trips to Lake Tahoe, Santa Barbara, Cabo San Lucas and even a dude ranch in Wyoming – all in the hopes that they will steer buyers towards houses in slowing markets
- In June 2018 President Trump instructed U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer to initiate a 10% tariff on $200 billion of Chinese goods (Round #1). After two months of China refusing to negotiate renewed trade deals in good faith President Trump instructed Lighthizer to increase the tariff rate to 25% in August (Round #2). There is a third tranche of tariffs scheduled for January 1st, 2019.
- With a full quarter of trade data to analyze the impacts, the results are now measurable. A multinational group studying the outcome (full pdf below), identified that approximately 4.5% of the tariff is being carried by American consumers. The overwhelming cost of the tariff is being paid (20.5% absorbed) by Chinese producers.
(Via Bloomberg) President Donald Trump is succeeding in making China pay most of the cost of his trade war.
That’s the conclusion of a new paper from EconPol Europe, a network of researchers in the European Union. U.S. companies and consumers will only pay 4.5 percent more after the nation imposed 25 percent tariffs on $250 billion of Chinese goods, and the other 20.5 percent toll will fall on Chinese producers, according to authors Benedikt Zoller-Rydzek and Gabriel Felbermayr.
- Barack Obama’s Common Core program is a complete failure that has produced “sharp drops” in student performance across the country, according to researchers who conducted a study into the impact of the controversial educational reform.
- Declaring Obama’s Common Core to be “worst large-scale educational failure in 40 years,” the study examined the effects of Common Core on school choice and found the program has “blunted the innovation, dynamism, and competition” while also producing the worst math scores in generations.
- Ted Rebarber of AccountabilityWorks co-authored the study with Cato Institute’s Neal McCluskey, who previously led another study, titled “Common Core, School Choice and Rethinking Standards-Based Reform,” which was published by the Boston-based Pioneer Institute.
- Liberal “watchdog” group American Oversight submitted a complaint to the Office of Special Counsel this week accusing the acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker of possible Hatch Act violations.
- The head of American Oversight is a former attorney in the Obama adminstration.
- This is the latest hit on Matt Whitaker.
- Democrats are in a panic that Whitaker may expose their corruption and criminal actions during the Obama administration and the first two years of the Trump White House.
- The UK’s Secret Intelligence Service, otherwise known as MI6, has been scrambling to prevent President Trump from publishing classified materials linked to the Russian election meddling investigation, according to The Telegraph, stating that any disclosure would “undermine intelligence gathering if he releases pages of an FBI application to wiretap one of his former campaign advisers.”
- Trump’s allies, however, are fighting back – demanding transparency and suggesting that the UK wouldn’t want the documents withheld unless it had something to hide.
The Telegraph has talked to more than a dozen UK and US officials, including in American intelligence, who have revealed details about the row.
British spy chiefs have “genuine concern” about sources being exposed if classified parts of the wiretap request were made public, according to figures familiar with discussions.
“It boils down to the exposure of people”, said one US intelligence official, adding: “We don’t want to reveal sources and methods.” US intelligence shares the concerns of the UK.
Another said Britain feared setting a dangerous “precedent” which could make people less likely to share information, knowing that it could one day become public. –The Telegraph
- The Telegraph adds that the UK’s dispute with the Trump administration is so politically sensitive that staff within the British Embassy in D.C. haver been barred from discussing it with journalists. Theresa May has also “been kept at arms-length and is understood to have not raised the issue directly with the US president
Trump wants to declassify 21 pages from one of the applications. He announced the move in September, then backtracked, then this month said he was “very seriously” considering it again. move.
I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release. Therefore, the Inspector General…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 21, 2018
….has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me – and everyone!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 21, 2018
- Ex CIA Director Michael Hayden is one of the anti-Trump derp state intelligence officials who was under consideration to have his security clearance revoked by the President.
- Hayden is currently employed by CNN to deliver consistent anti-Trump declarations from within the apparatus of the intelligence community. He is a frequent guest of Jake Tapper on CNN.
(Via CNN) Michael Hayden, a former director of the CIA and National Security Agency, suffered a stroke earlier this week, his family said Friday.
In a statement, the family said Hayden, 73, suffered the stroke at his home and was hospitalized but did not provide details about the stroke’s severity.
- Mexico’s incoming government denied reports Saturday that it had struck a deal with the White House to keep asylum-seekers in the country while their claims move through U.S. immigration courts,
- Update (7 pm ET): Donald Trump has confirmed earlier reports about his new deal with Mexico to end “catch and release” in a series of tweets, where he once again threatened to close the southern border “if it becomes necessary“. v
Migrants at the Southern Border will not be allowed into the United States until their claims are individually approved in court. We only will allow those who come into our Country legally. Other than that our very strong policy is Catch and Detain. No “Releasing” into the U.S…
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 24, 2018
….All will stay in Mexico. If for any reason it becomes necessary, we will CLOSE our Southern Border. There is no way that the United States will, after decades of abuse, put up with this costly and dangerous situation anymore!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 24, 2018
- US border agents detained a Honduran man in Arizona who had broken away from one of the caravans headed toward the US border after the man pelted the agents with rocks while attempting to avoid capture.
- The 31-year-old undocumented migrant, climbed a tree to try and avoid capture, then started throwing rocks at the agents, as well as at a helicopter that had been summoned to track him, .
- After being taken in to custody, the man told agents that he had been part of one of the migrant caravans , the man had previously been arrested in the US, and had been deported in June back to Honduras.
- DHS has repeatedly insisted that most of its members are adult males from Central America. The border patrol has been increasingly worried about incidents of “rocking”, which can involve migrants hefting small boulders with enough force to break bones or damage vehicles or other equipment.
It is becoming more and more obvious, that the people of the Caravan are merely pons in a very dangerous game. Organizers of the Caravan are hoping to demonstrate that huge masses of people, can prompt the U.S. military or border guards to fire on them.
- President Emmanuel Macron admitted Saturday that France is experiencing a “moral crisis” as “Yellow Jacket” protesters — a collective of working-class people across the political spectrum — have taken to the streets of Paris and other cities across the country to protest rising fuel taxes, with some demanding he resign.
- The protesters’ discontent stems from diesel fuel tax hikes, which have increased seven euro cents per liter — nearly 30 cents per gallon — and will continue climbing in coming years, Transport Minister Elisabeth Borne said. The tax on gas will also increase four euro cents. Presently, gasoline costs around 1.64 euros a liter in Paris — $7.06 a gallon — which is slightly higher than the price of diesel. In a speech to French mayors regarding the protests, Macron refused to mention the “Yellow Jackets” by name and lamented the “demagogic fashion” in which the protesters were opposing the fuel tax hikes, citing it as evidence that France is in a “moral crisis.”
- The worst violence took place in Paris where a huge crowd called for President Emmanuel Macron to resign
- Fires rage along Champs Elysee as 106,000 across France demonstrated, some clashing with the police
- Demonstrators, part of grassroots movement dubbed ‘yellow vests’, were rallying against the fuel tax hikes
- Two road deaths have been linked with protests so far, both at illegal road blocks set up by the yellow vests
“Saturday’s protesters came from all over France. Many said they had been recruited on the internet, followed no political movement and emphasized that they simply didn’t have enough to live on.” https://t.co/CENzorEGLt
— Claire Lehmann (@clairlemon) November 24, 2018
FACT: 14% of the population in France live below the poverty line (they earn less than 60% of the median income).
Worse, 50% of French people have an annual income of less than €20,150 a year (€1,679 per month) ~$1930 US. This despite steep price rises 👇 https://t.co/VPbjYsJBjN
— MAGAREX (@MAGAREX1) November 25, 2018
- The Khashoggi Case is a massive PsyOp concocted by MI6, CIA and Mossad, with the cooperation and participation of certain high-level Saudi Government intelligence officers.
- General Pekin, an insider with a long career in Intelligence who has high-level contacts and sources within MI6, CIA and Mossad, made the following statements (Summary Translation) while risking severe backlash from the government here in Turkey:
- There has been intense behind the scenes competition between the UK and US over ARAMCO and it’s coming IPO, scheduled for 2020, via either the London or New York Stock Exchange (Many billions of dollars’ worth)
- Jamal Khashoggi was/is very close to certain ARAMCO Board Members, and has been a prize sought by both US and UK players due to his connections
- UK (MI6) concocted the plans (or fakery) to kidnap Khashoggi
- The CIA and Mossad got involved in this UK plot
- The Fiancé was some sort of honeytrap most likely connected to MI6, or possibly the CIA, and is not who “they” claim she is- not genuine
- They may have selected Turkey as a secondary target to damage its reputation- With the US aiming to set up a Kurdish State in Northern Syria and the possibility of ending its alliance with Turkey
- I’ve been seeking a second legitimate “Named” source for the above information, which I had already gathered weeks prior to General Pekin’s revelations. On November 1, a trustable source, a newspaper editor and investigative journalist with history and expertise in Intelligence matters in Turkey, Ergun Diler, based on multiple high-level Intel sources, leaked explosive informationrevealed by General Pekin with added details and specifics- See translated summary highlights:
- The behind-the-scenes clash between the US and Britain has shaken the foundations of global intelligence.
- On September 11, 2018, MI6 intercepted Saudi communications pertaining to plans to kidnap or eliminate Khashoggi. They notified the CIA and had three meetings in connection with these intercepted plans.
- Khashoggi is/was Not who the mainstream media has been portraying. Right from day one the media published and marketed a false portrayal of this so-called victim, and did so intentionally. Jamal Khashoggi was not a journalist. He contributed less than a handful of fluff opinion pieces for the Washington Post (Of course a newspaper with a long history of CIA partnership). He was Osama Bin Laden’s partner and confidante through out the 80s. He’s been on the CIA team since 1982. In the 90s he worked as a liaison Intel officer for Saudi-CIA cooperation. Starting in the mid-2000s he was an active Arab Spring operative for several NGOs, many of them funded by George Soros and the CIA. Pretty much everything fed by the media giving Khashoggi and his background almost a saint-like status has been false. Intentionally.
- During a meeting today in Vilnius, the defense ministers of the three Baltic nations agreed to raise defense spending above the 2% goal set by the NATO alliance, in a bid to American pressure from President Trump for other NATO members to pay their fair share of defense costs.
- Rebels fired a flurry of shells against the northern Syria city of Aleppo on Saturday, wounding dozens of people. At least 32 were hospitalized, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, with breathing problems.
- Syrian state media reported that the shells contained chlorine gas, and that as many as 50 people suffered from the effects. The rebels are denying that they used chemical in any way.
We won’t telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
Putin is Russias President.
His job is to look after the Russian people.
Put yourself in his shoes.
He wants to win why not take advantage of his enemies.
Trump comes along.
Russia/Putin becomes our Ally
Xi becomes our Ally
Xi and Putin are also underattack by the deepstate which is rooted Globally>>950959
POTUS NEVER telegraphs his moves.
Why did POTUS announce his intention to pull out of Syria?
Moves and countermoves.
These people are STUPID (& SICK).
Now do you understand why mirrors and disinformation is necessary?
Thank you for your service to our Country, Mr. Trey Gowdy!
Thank you for your service to our Country, Mr. Bob Goodlatte!
Your sacrifices will never be forgotten.
While we cannot telegraph everything, for reasons all can understand, we do try in our own way to inform loyal Anons & Patriots.
What are the odds “thank you for your service” was posted less than 1 hour prior to POTUS re: Sessions “thank you for your service?”
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
THE SENATE WAS THE KEY.
Enjoy the show!