US sending trade delegation to China early next year. The power of the wand continues, the market is up again, Trump did say to buy the dip. Trump is demonstrating to the central banks and the DS that he has the power and control. The idea that the Fed is not good for the people is now spreading, we are beginning to see a movement. It seems that there is no end to the shutdown, Trump is holding strong and pushing for a vote, if this vote does not happen he will most likely move to the backup plan, the wall will be built because it is a national security issue. Trump played the MSM and actually visited the troops in Iraq and other bases, timing is everything. Giuliani is pushing the idea that Mueller needs to be investigated for deleted the text messages of the FBI agents. Judicial Watch receives info that Obama knew about the Benghazi attack. Saudi Arabia reshuffles its cabinet. Russia and Turkey holding high level meeting. Russia says that Assad should receive territory held by US. UAE opens their embassy in Damascus after 7 years of being closed.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 12.27.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- the U.S. is sending a trade negotiation team to Beijing on January 7th, 2019. If accurate this would be the first face-to-face delegation since President Trump and Chairman Xi outlined the structure for strategic trade discussions during the G20 meeting in Buenos Aires
- When President Trump outlined the preliminary terms for negotiations between the U.S. and China, U.S Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer was assigned the lead position for the contacts. Abassador Lighthizer has been very firm in pointing out the 90-day window for discussions, prior to enhanced tariff action, was not going to change. The deadline is March 1st, 2019, for a principle agreement, or the next phase of tariffs is triggered.
- No other president would, could, or has, ever considered publicly taking on this dual economic and diplomatic challenge. Not only is President Trump taking on China, but he is simultaneously taking on every financial interest who previously acquiesced to China – because they saw no option.
- Only, and I do mean O.N.L.Y President Trump has the cunning to take on China, Wall Street, the multinational banking system (IMF), the World Trade Organization, and every vested global politician…. while simultaneously taking on Beijing’s DPRK control ploys.
- POTUS Trump’s life dealing with predatory financial adversaries, including the Chinese, has provided him with a very specific set of skills. Trump is keenly aware of the cunning nature behind the panda mask; and the results so far are excellent.
- Those who follow global politics and global economics well understand the significance and massive consequence in this U.S. -vs- China confrontation. This economic challenge is planetary in scale. This one is for all the marbles. There are trillions upon trillions at stake, and Donald Trump is confronting decades of planning by global financial interests.
- A thousand millions equals 1 billion. In 2017, America spent $58 billion for education, another $70 billion for vets and $310 billion for interest on our national debt. Imagine what $310 billion — every year — could do for our beloved country.
- Why imagine? We need not pay a penny of interest when we issue our currency! For half our history, America simply printed debt-free currency. Lincoln used “greenback” interest-free dollars to win the Civil War. It is only when a central bank (the Fed) exists that interest on dollars created is created.
- Although Thomas Jefferson swore a central bank is the single greatest threat to our liberty, the battle rages this very instant. The Fed, an integral component of the “Deep State,” realizes that “We, the People” terminated two prior central banks and is determined to remain a top predator in the swamp. Corruption is the only logical explanation for never being audited.
- That 1913 act gave back to the British banking cabal the independence the United States won from the British in 1776. When you look at history from 1913 to the present, it explains why the Federal Reserve, bought and paid for by Congress and foreign-owned mainstream media, often promote actions that strengthen foreign interests and weaken those of the American people.
“Whatever it takes,” Trump said. “I mean, we’re gonna have a wall. We’re gonna have safety. We need safety for our country.”
- Senate and the House of Representatives were set to meet at 4 pm EST on the sixth day of the shutdown and resume debating ways to end it. That will include Senate consideration of a measure already approved by the Republican-controlled House that meets Trump’s wall-funding demand.
- In his latest tweet bashing Democrats for placing politics above security, Trump referenced the fact that the bureaucracy has a well-known Democratic bias by reminding Democrats that “most of the people not getting paid” are Democrats.
Have the Democrats finally realized that we desperately need Border Security and a Wall on the Southern Border. Need to stop Drugs, Human Trafficking,Gang Members & Criminals from coming into our Country. Do the Dems realize that most of the people not getting paid are Democrats?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 27, 2018
“We continue to believe that it is unlikely that Congress will come up with a deal to end the current partial shutdown until well into January,” said financial firm Height Securities in a commentary note on Wednesday.
Wow what a show!
President Trump on Tuesday engaged in an extraordinary argument with Democratic congressional leaders over his demand for border-wall funding, threatening a government shutdown if he does not get the money.
“I will be the one to shut it down,” he told House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) at the White House.
During the contentious meeting in the Oval Office, Pelosi (D-Calif.) repeatedly asked Trump not to discuss the funding request in front of the news media.
“You will not win,” Pelosi told Trump.
The meeting was scheduled to be closed to the press but the White House unexpectedly opened it to reporters just as Pelosi and Schumer were arriving at the White House.
The exchanged heightened the sense of drama surrounding government-funding stalemate between Trump and Democrats.
“You will not win?” – Pelosi
You didn’t think the largest MIL spending bill in history (FY 2019) wasn’t going to [indirectly] include funding for the wall did you?
Learn the Constitution re: vested powers of POTUS re: matters of NAT SEC.
This was planned and forecasted as the ‘border funding’ solution from the beginning.
Anons had the proof long ago but shining a light back then would have defeated the primary purpose of showing the ‘public’ the real objective of D’s (party of open borders/elim of ICE/elim of security/defend illegals over Americans _Midterm_elec).
These people are stupid.
- Special counsel Robert Mueller needs to be investigated for destruction of FBI evidence, President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani said in an interview with Hill.TV’s John Solomon and Buck Sexton.
- Referencing recent reports that Mueller’s office allowed text messages from former FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page to be destroyed, Giuliani levied harsh accusations at the special counsel.
- “Mueller should be investigated for destruction of evidence for allowing those text messages from Strzok to be erased, messages that would show the state of mind and tactics of his lead anti-Trump FBI agent at the start of his probe,” said Giuliani.
- “That should be investigated, damn it, that should be investigated fully. You want a special counsel, get one for that.“
When pressed about whether he thought the erasure was intentional and not just a mistake, Giuliani alluded to the infamous erasure of a Watergate tape by President Richard Nixon’s loyal secretary a half-century earlier.
“It’s actually worse than Rose Mary Woods,” he explained. “She erased less than 19 minutes of conversation, but the FBI got rid of more than 19,000 messages” and the messages from the time Strzok and Page worked for Mueller are lost forever.
- Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified “Secret” documents from the Department of Defense (DOD)and the Department of State revealing that DOD almost immediately reported that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was committed by the al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked “Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman” (BCOAR), and had been planned at least 10 days in advance. Rahman is known as the Blind Sheikh, and is serving life in prison for his involvement in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other terrorist acts. The new documents also provide the first official confirmation that shows the U.S. government was aware of arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria. The documents also include an August 2012 analysis warning of the rise of ISIS and the predicted failure of the Obama policy of regime change in Syria.
- The documents were released in response to a court order in accordance with a May 15, 2014, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against both the DOD and State Department seeking communications between the two agencies and congressional leaders “on matters related to the activities of any agency or department of the U.S. government at the Special Mission Compound and/or classified annex in Benghazi”
- A Defense Department document from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack, details that the attack on the compound had been carefully planned by the BOCAR terrorist group “to kill as many Americans as possible.” The document was sent to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Obama White House National Security Council. The heavily redacted Defense Department “information report” says that the attack on the Benghazi facility “was planned and executed by The Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR).”
- Just hours after NBC News claimed that President Donald Trump would not visit U.S. troops during the Christmas season, Air Force One was wheels up on its way to Iraq.
- The president and first lady Melania Trump made a surprise visit to troops in Iraq on Wednesday, leaving the White House late Christmas evening. The visit marked Trump’s first visit to a war zone
- NBC News prematurely criticized the president for not visiting the troops on Christmas, writing, “Trump becomes first president since 2002 not to visit troops at Christmastime.”
- NBC News added an editor’s note to its article to make clear that it is false, but did not update the headline or the body of the article. As of Wednesday afternoon, the headline still reads, “Trump becomes first president since 2002 not to visit troops at Christmastime.”
The editor’s note at the top of the article reads, “On Wednesday, a day after this article was published, President Trump made a surprise visit to Iraq to greet the U.S. troops. It was his first presidential visit to a combat zone.”
- President Trump and First Lady Melania stopped at Ramstein Air Base in Germany en-route back to Washington DC. The president took the opportunity to talk directly with key military generals and leaders aboard Air Force-One:
- Not only did President Donald Trump visit with troops abroad during “Christmastime,” despite media claims to the contrary, but the troops were happy to see him.
- Some service members even had MAGA hats and asked the president to sign them.
Trump signing MAGA hats for the troops in Iraq pic.twitter.com/bDUIk94jpR
— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) December 26, 2018
- That did not go over well with the MSM
- Almost immediately, claims of troops being in violation of military rules were tossed around. They were wrong, but that didn’t seem to matter.
- “But troops’ requests for the autographs could brush up against Department of Defense guidelines for political activities,” CNN admonished. “Those guidelines say that ‘active duty personnel may not engage in partisan political activities and all military personnel should avoid the inference that their political activities imply or appear to imply DoD sponsorship, approval, or endorsement of a political candidate, campaign, or cause.’”
Under the heading of “haters are gonna hate” is this insanity from @CNN – a blatant and near criminal misrepresentation of “The Hatch Act” – troops having and bringing out MAGA hats is completely legal (and kinda cool that they had them in Iraq BTW)https://t.co/mTnu7QPz9J
— Tony Shaffer (@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y) December 27, 2018
- What CNN left out was the rest of the guidelines, which clearly state that “(a)ctive duty members may, however, express their personal opinions on political candidates and issues, make monetary contributions to a political campaign or organization, and attend political events as a spectator when not in uniform,” according to The Daily Wire.
— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) December 27, 2018
As a candidate and throughout his presidency, President Barack Obama also signed items for troops, and there are photos to prove it.
— Guerrilla 495 🇺🇸 (@Guerrilla_495) December 27, 2018
- Amid the reshuffle, the king ordered the creation of a new political and security council (presumably to help protect his chosen successor’s flank) and – in a move that is reminiscent of a controversial decision made by President Trump this year – establishes a new Saudi space agency.
#BREAKING Saudi King Salman orders major Cabinet reshuffle
– Adel Al Jubeir relieved from position as Foreign Minister; named Minister of State for Foreign Affairs
– Ibrahim Alasssaf named as new Foreign Minister
– King also ordered formation of new political & security council pic.twitter.com/kA37Fw7C2z
— Nahayat Tizhoosh (@NahayatT) December 27, 2018.
Women now have more positions in finance/trade ministry. Also, #SaudiArabia has announced the establishment of a national space agency.
Today’s cabinet reshuffle is a step in the right direction for Saudi Arabia. It’ll help the country open up / liberalise faster IMO.
— 🗺 Nadia نادية 🗺 (@kutsuit) December 27, 2018
- But perhaps the biggest change was apparent demotion of al-Jubeir to the lesser position of minister of state for foreign affairs and moving Ibrahim al-Assaf, formerly the kingdom’s finance minister, to the foreign affairs role. Al-Jubeir played an important role in the Saudis PR response to the Khashoggi killing, and was seen as a stalwart supporter of the Crown Prince
- The U.S. is eager to persuade the Taliban to join the peace process in Afghanistan and is offering a safety network that includes job opportunities for the insurgents, a media report said Thursday.
- As the U.S., Pakistan, China, Russia and other world powers expedite efforts to encourage the Taliban to join the Afghan peace process, the U.S. Defence Department has also outlined a plan for rehabilitating the rebels in a new Afghanistan, the Dawn reported.
“We’re no longer the suckers, folks,” he told the troops. “We’re respected again as a nation.”
“I made it clear from the beginning that our mission in Syria was to strip Isis of its military strongholds. Eight years ago, we went there for three months and we never left. Now, we’re doing it right and we’re going to finish it off,” he continued.
He further reiterated that the US presence in Syria was never aimed at being “open-ended,” despite earlier claims by James Jeffrey, the US Representative for Syria, outgoing US Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis and John Bolton that the US presence would continue until Iran withdraws its forces.
Earlier, when he was answering journalist questions, Trump said that he gave US generals multiple six-month extensions to get out of Syria. Trump said of the generals: “They said again, recently, can we have more time? I said, ‘Nope.’ You can’t have any more time. You’ve had enough time. We’ve knocked them out. We’ve knocked them silly.”
- Russia and Turkey will hold high-level talks on Syria in Moscow in the near future, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday.
- “The meeting with a representative Turkish delegation is in the works. The high-level contacts on Syria might be held in Moscow in the near future,” the ministry said.
- Syrian dictator Bashar Assad should gain control of the territory currently held by U.S. forces, whom President Trump has decided to withdraw from the country, a senior Russian diplomat said.
- “We would like to understand exactly what they have in mind,” Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said at a Wednesday briefing.
- “The question of fundamental importance is who will assume control of the regions the Americans will vacate,” said Zakharova. “It should be the Syrian government, yet we have no information about any contact on this issue between Washington and Damascus.”
- On December 27, the UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation announced the reopening of the country’s embassy in the Syrian capital of Damascus after more than seven years of its shutdown