Trump and Fed Chair Powell have an informal dinner at the White House. Powell said that they will make decisions not on political agenda’s but what’s best for the country. What’s best for the country would be to dismantle the Federal Reserve. Always be independent and prepared for any situation, beat the elite and bankers at their own game. Trump will appoint a new president of the World Bank, their mission to drain the swamp. The movement is spreading, Italy already on board. CNN was tipped off by the FBI when to be at Roger’s Stones house for the raid. Northram and Tran accidentally revealed the true nature of their mission. [RBG] spotted at an invent, no pics, something doesn’t add up. Report: Acting AG and DHS report no foreign interference in the 2016 election. Grassley says Mueller’s report will be produced in a month. [JC] panicking, says [HRC] zero change going to prison. Trump is confusing the situation in Iraq, Syria, this is part of the plan to make sure the DS doesn’t know whats going on. Pain is coming, panic.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 02.05.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- President Trump dined Monday night with Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell,
- The Fed said in a statement that the two had an “informal dinner” at the White House, at which they discussed the economy.
- During the meal, according to the Fed, Powell reaffirmed that he will not take Trump’s criticisms into consideration when conducting monetary policy and instead “will make those decisions based solely on careful, objective and non-political analysis.
- The two were joined by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Fed Vice Chairman Richard Clarida.
You must be able to feed yourself-
You must have a home to live in that you own free and clear-
You need to be your own energy company-
You need to be your own bank-
You need to be able to defend what you have-
You need to have skills to operate your own business-
You need to promote a community based economy-
To put it simply, you need to get out of their game and start your own. Remember, the house always wins.
- The bankers can only win the game if people are dependent on the elite for everyday necessities. They also have little control when gold and silver are used in cash transactions.
- The World Bank opening came with the surprise resignation of Jim Yong Kim, who was scheduled to remain at his post until 2022, on Monday. Kim did not provide any reason for his resignation, but his exit provides a new opportunity for the Trump administration change the direction of the World Bank.
- Steve Moore, a Heritage Foundation economist with close ties to the White House, extolled Malpass’s virtues to the Caller in January, saying his nomination “would be a dream come true.”
- He added, “The World Bank is the swamp of international bureaucrats who have all the wrong ideas and it needs to be completely cleaned out. David Malpass would be an ideal guy to do it.”
- While Yellow Vest protests continue against Macron’s reforms, former IMF head Carlo Cottarelli believes the new Italian government represents a populist anti-austerity sentiment, moving from the streets into the EU parliament.
- Cottarelli suggested that the Yellow Vests’ principles have now found expression on a parliamentary level in Italy. Italy’s new populist government promises sharp increases in public spending and offers harsh criticism of current EU leadership and French President Emmanuel Macron in particular.
- “The yellow jackets are already in power in Italy, so I don’t think there are going to be any demonstrations,” he said noting that the Italian government sees Macron’s weakness as their strength
- Roger Stone Attorneys Provide Evidence of Justice Department Special Counsel Leak Ahead Of his arrest
- Documents obtained exclusively by The Gateway Pundit show a copy of the draft indictment without the PACER filing number or official stamps of the court, with metadata on the document identifying it as being authored by “AAW”, who is suspected to be lead Special Counsel prosecutor Andrew Weissmann.
- CNN’s camera crew allegedly arrived at Stone’s residence a whole hour before the raid and CNN’s Sara Murray provided Stone’s attorney with a draft copy of the indictment in an early morning communique to confirm the FBI raid and arrest.
- CNN was the only camera crew on the scene of the FBI raid on Roger Stone’s home.
- While CNN has spent an entire week claiming their presence at the FBI raid on Stone’s South Florida home was a combination of luck and hard work, this evidence proves that their “source” was indeed the Office of the Special Counsel, who colluded with the notoriously anti-Trump news network to produce a propaganda broadcast of the arrest that is reminiscent of the Nazi era tactics of the Gestapo and propaganda ministry lead by Joseph Goebbels.
- Stone’s attorneys are asking both the House and Senate Judiciary Committees to investigate these leaks and provide answers to the American people on how someone could have obtained sealed grand jury indictments.
Here is a copy of the Metadata that shows the copy CNN obtained came from the FBI and not the courts.
- In a pre-Super Bowl Saturday news dump, the Washington Post made a remarkable disclosure about the politics of abortion in America, with far-reaching implications for the future.
- According to the Post, the comments on late-term abortion from Northam and Tran “disrupted carefully laid plans to bolster abortion rights across the nation
The entire push started back on Jan 6, when Clinton tweeted the following
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) January 6, 2019
They were making a major push and wanted all states to have these laws on the books becaus they knew RBG had cancer, went through an operation and hasn’t been seen until now….. The washington post put out an article saying that RBG was spotted at a concert.
- justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg appeared in public Monday night, her first public outing since her lung cancer surgery last December. Ginsburg, 85, attended a concert celebrating herself titled, Notorious RBG in Song, that featured her daughter-in-law, soprano Patrice Michaels. Attendees said Ginsburg looked, “glam”, “magnificent” and “great”.
- One man who said he spoke with and was hugged by Ginsburg said she looked “resplendent”.
- No photos appear to have been posted yet of Ginsburg tonight. A few photos from the concert were posted.
— Bernstein Foundation (@BFFDC52) February 5, 2019
— Mom Of All Capes (@MomOfAllCapes) February 5, 2019
- Fans in attendance reported Ginsburg looked well. NPR Legal Affairs Correspondent Nina Totenberg gushed that Ginsburg looked glamorous, “Spotted at a concert by her daughter-in-law, the notorious RBG out for the first time after her surgery in December! She looked quite glam
- Ginsburg will likely not attend the State of the Union address Tuesday night as she has a history of boycotting those given by Republican presidents, reported the Washington Post, which also noted that Ginsburg’s appearance at the concert was low-key.
- “Ginsburg did not speak, and many in the crowd did not know she was there. She sat in the back, and most saw her only as they left the performance. Michaels did not announce her presence.”
- The AP reported no photos were allowed, and that Ginsburg’s son said she is walking a mile per day.
- “The National Constitution Center, which sponsored the concert, did not permit photography.”
So no photos were allowed, how about when she arrived or when she was leaving, not one person wanted to get that photo out to the public to show she was alive and well. Why would the Washington Post push a story with no photo, Wouldn’t this be the first thing you would do to shut everyone up and prove to everyone they were wrong. But nothing….
This is all very strange because CNN reported that she canceled her events on Jan 29 and Feb 6, but she showed up to Feb 4 event
This gets even stranger, the Washington Post constributor deletes his tweet about RBG, OutlawJoseyWales tweets the following
WaPo contributor quietly deletes his tweet about #RGB being at the show last night.
Weird, right? 🤔
Why would he go to the effort to take this informative tweet down?
— OutlawJoseyWales⚒️ (@outlawjw) February 5, 2019
Ex 1 – ‘Being Afraid’
Does HRC care about you?
If she cared about protecting you…
Would she sell out America’s secrets and Uranium to China/Russia [Ex 1]?
They always thought if charges were brought [v. them] they would ultimately be safe [SC control].
[HRC] appointment(s) >>
End of all ends.
Did Anthony Kennedy have a choice?
Was this the original plan according to HRC election win?
What evidence was he shown?
RBG replacement [lifetime appointment – age]?
What’s at STAKE?
Pain comes in many different forms.
Enjoy the show.
- In December it was reported that New York federal prosecutors were investigating Trump’s inauguration spending.
- Then-President elect Donald Trump received $107 million in donations to his inaugural committee and the feds launched a fishing expedition to see if the funds were misspent.
- This investigation into Trump’s inauguration committee stems from the April FBI raid of Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen’s home and office.
- ABC News reported on Monday that SDNY prosecutors have reached out to Trump’s inauguration committee and plan to subpoena the organization for documents — in other words, more oppo research on Donald Trump under the guise of a lawful investigation.
- In other words, Mueller and the feds have NOTHING, yet they will seek to indict more of Trump’s associates on process crimes.
Source: thegatewaypundit.comSource: zerohedge.com
- Coahuila officials deployed 49 private buses and dozens of police vehicles to help transport and safeguard more than 1,700 migrants to an unsecured part of the Texas border. The caravan recently departed from Honduras.
El @GobDeCoahuila brinda la atención de salud, alimento y dormitorios a la #CaravanaMigrante que ha llegado a la #RegiónSureste del estado, y que en las próximas 24 horas continuará su recorrido rumbo a la ciudad de #PiedrasNegras. pic.twitter.com/fB3t9OJxpe
— Gobierno de Coahuila (@GobDeCoahuila) February 3, 2019
- Senate Democrats introduced a bill Monday to block ’emergency funds’ for President Trump’s border wall.
- The legislation, sponsored by Senator Tom Udall (D-NM), would prevent President Trump from using funds from the Army Corps of Engineers or the Department of Defense’s military accounts to be used to fund his border wall should he declare a national emergency.
- Senate was the key, firewall in place
- The White House announced Monday the list of guests who will accompany President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump to the 2019 State of the Union address.
- The guests include families affected by illegal immigrant crime, persons granted relief through criminal justice reform, law enforcement officers and persons struggling with the opioid crisis.
- Trump also invited Elvin Hernandez, a Special Agent with the Department of Homeland Security who has worked to combat human trafficking by transnational organizations. The president has repeatedly pointed to high levels of human trafficking as a sign of what he calls the humanitarian and national security crisis on the border.
- Full list of guests:
- Debra Bissell, Heather Armstrong, and Madison Armstrong: Family members of Gerald and Sharon David of Reno, Nevada, who were killed by an illegal immigrant
- Matthew Charles: A former drug dealer who was the first prisoner released under the First Step Act
- Grace Eline: A child cancer survivor
- Ashley Evans: A mother who is celebrating one month sobriety after spending much of her life addicted to opioids
- Elvin Hernandez: A Special Agent with DHS specializing in combating human trafficking
- Roy James: Plant Manager of the Vicksburg Forest Products lumber facility, which closed down until it received assistance through the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Timothy Matson: A SWAT officer who suffered multiple gunshot wounds while responding to the October mass shooting at Tree of Life Synagogue
- Judah Samet: A member of the Tree of Life Synagogue and a Holocaust survivor
- Joshua Trump: A 6th grade student who is bullied for his last name
- Tom Wibberley: The father of Navy Seaman Craig Wibberley, a Seaman killed on the U.S.S. Cole
- Alice Johnson: Received clemency from President Trump after serving nearly 22 years in prison for a nonviolent drug offense
Any member of congress who invites an illegal alien to the SOTU should reread their oath and resign from their office immediately. They are spitting on the citizens they swore to serve.
It’s that simple.
— thebradfordfile™ (@thebradfordfile) February 5, 2019
I see Schumer is already criticizing my State of the Union speech, even though he hasn’t seen it yet. He’s just upset that he didn’t win the Senate, after spending a fortune, like he thought he would. Too bad we weren’t given more credit for the Senate win by the media!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 5, 2019
Senate was the target, Senate meant everything
Remember when David Rothschild tweeted this after Trump’s first SOTU: [Hahahahahahah. No one is going to remember this speech in the morning] And then the next morning the train carrying Republican lawmakers hit a truck that was parked suspiciously on the tracks. Snake remembers.
— Snake Plissken (@MrWyattEarpLA) February 5, 2019
- Report Concludes No Material Impact of Foreign Interference on Election or Political/Campaign Infrastructure in 2018 Elections
- Acting Attorney General Matthew G. Whitaker and Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen M. Nielsen yesterday submitted a joint report to President Donald J. Trump evaluating the impact of any foreign interference on election infrastructure or the infrastructure of political organizations, including campaigns and candidates in the 2018-midterm elections.
- The classified report was prepared pursuant to section 1(b) of Executive Order 13848, Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Influence in a United States Election, which the President issued on Sept. 12, 2018.
- Throughout the 2018 midterm election cycle, the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security worked closely with federal, state, local, and private sector partners, including all 50 states and more than 1400 local jurisdictions, to support efforts to secure election infrastructure and limit risk posed by foreign interference. Efforts to safeguard the 2020 elections are already underway.
- Although the specific conclusions within the joint report must remain classified, the Departments have concluded there is no evidence to date that any identified activities of a foreign government or foreign agent had a material impact on the integrity or security of election infrastructure or political/campaign infrastructure used in the 2018 midterm elections for the United States Congress. This finding was informed by a report prepared by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) pursuant to the same Executive Order and is consistent with what was indicated by the U.S. government after the 2018 elections.
- uesday on “The Hugh Hewitt Show,” Senate Finance Committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said he believed special counsel Robert Mueller will release the report on his probe into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential election “within a month.”
Once the Mueller report is released, Trump, Patriots, the IG, Huber, the declas can move forward, the DS block would be removed. This is why the DS is panicking, tick tock
How do we know they are panicking, the are projecting,
- Former FBI Director James Comey said
- “There is zero chance, zero chance, on the facts in the Hillary Clinton case, that she would be prosecuted,” Comey said during a town hall lecture in Sarasota, Fla. “You are out of your mind if you don’t think the FBI wanted to make a case if we could. The facts weren’t there. Period. Full stop.”
- President Trump really raised a lot of questions with his quotes over the weekend on Iraq. Trump insisted that US troops “might as well” stay in Iraq and that they’d use it to “watch Iran.”This puzzled a lot of administration officials. The Pentagon said no one told them the mission for the troops in Iraq was ever changed to watching Iran. The State Department says that the troops aren’t watching Iran at all, and that troops are in Iraq out of respect for “mutual sovereignty President Barham Salih warned that Iraq had never given US troops in their country permission to watch anybody.Other Iraqi officials concurred, saying that they would not allow Iraq to be used as a staging area for moves against a neighbor, and that the US should not “overburden Iraq with your own issues.”
- CNN’s exclusive report, Saudi Arabia and its coalition partners allegedly gave militants linked to al-Qaeda terrorist group, Salafi militias and other factions in Yemen weapons that were manufactured by the United States, in breach of its arms agreements with Washington.
- An investigation, carried out by CNN, has found that Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates had allegedly used weapons provided to them by the United States as currency to buy off militias and factions in the Yemeni conflict.
- By handing US-made weapons over to third parties, the Saudi-led coalition is violating the terms of its arms sales with the United States, CNN claimed. A Defense Department official has confirmed to the broadcaster that Washington is investigating the issue.
HUBER will bring SEVERE PAIN TO DC.
SESSIONS‘ forced release of name [HUBER] to House created another variable.
Why would we tell you the plan if in doing so also alerts those who we are actively engaged in HUNTING?
You are witnessing, first-hand, the demise of those in power [OLD GUARD].
Those who push simply have no grasp of reality.
Those who push simply do not understand warfare tactics.
Emotions cloud judgement.
Emotions cloud logic.
You have more than you know.
Securing the SENATE meant EVERYTHING.
Securing the SC meant EVERYTHING.
We, the PEOPLE.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
TOGETHER WE WIN!
Do you think all these attacks on ‘Q’ (We, the People) is simply for a person on the internet who they label as a conspiracy?
Think for yourself.
Research for yourself.
Be in control of yourself.
NEVER let someone else DRIVE YOU.
Those who try to DRIVE YOU are not your friend.
This is not another 4-year election….
Listen very carefully.
Power returned to the people.
Long term solutions.