Theresa May is considering a second referendum, right on track with their plan, push the people to say its not worth it. The people already voted the EU and government officials are ignoring their requests. IMF using tariffs to explain why the global economy is slowing, the problem is that it has nothing to do with tariffs, it’s the [CB] system that is imploding. Trump is going after the Fed. The Fed is now worried about their independence. Congress lost control of the Fed and it is time to take back control. Undercover police have been caught spying on Assange. Comey’s daughter works for the SDNY. Comey is panicking and says why would you investigate the investigators. Meadows and Nunes are making criminal referrals, this is just the warm up to show the public there are those in government that committed crimes. JW uncovers more emails from HRC. Mueller will be ready to release the report within a week or so. Trump is using the Scaramucci model for DHS. The real mission might not be Venezuela, it might be Cuba. Pompeo indicates that IRG is a terrorist organization, the pressure is on.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.09.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Prime Minister Theresa May is considering amending her withdrawal agreement to include a Commons vote on authorizing a second ‘confirmatory’ Brexit referendum as a ploy to break the deadlock over a revised Brexit deal.
The World Trade Organization finds that the European Union subsidies to Airbus has adversely impacted the United States, which will now put Tariffs on $11 Billion of EU products! The EU has taken advantage of the U.S. on trade for many years. It will soon stop!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 9, 2019
- , The IMF has officially cut its outlook for global growth to the lowest since the financial crisis amid a worsening outlook in most major advanced economies and signs that higher tariffs are weighing on trade.
- There is a problem with the Federal Reserve system for managing interest rates. It is attracting new bank entrants, but the Federal Reserve does not want their business. To “fix” the problem, it has proposed rule changes that govern the way it pays banks interest on reserves. The plan would allow it to pay different banks different rates on reserves, including a rate of 0 percent. The Federal Reserve would choose which banks qualify for a high rate, which quality for a low rate, and which will earn nothing.
- These changes would give the Federal Reserve a new dangerous power to use interest on reserves to choose winners and losers, including blocking new bank entrants it deems “problematic.” In 2006, when Congress gave the Federal Reserve authority to pay banks interest on reserves, it never imagined the Federal Reserve would use that authority to pay favored banks higher interest rates on their reserves. Congress needs to revisit the Financial Services Regulatory Relief Act to limit central bank authority and require the Federal Reserve to treat all legally chartered banks equally.
- The Federal Reserve is out of control, acting in ways and with powers that were never explicitly granted by Congress.
- Last week, President Donald Trump set the economics community aflame by suggesting that he will appoint businessman and presidential aspirant Herman Cain to the Federal Reserve Board. Even more than political economist Stephen Moore, the critics maintain, Cain represents a threat to the cabal that has controlled the central bank for decades.
- Media outlets and other allied constituencies have howled with rage at the prospect of President Trump “packing the Fed,”
- While the Fed is meant to be independent from the executive branch on a day-to-day basis, it is certainly not independent of Congress or the law. Yet the Fed in recent years has shown a troubling tendency to deviate from its legal mandate and make up new authorities to fit the changing economic situation. Case in point: the dubious notion that we should seek a 2 percent rate of inflation.
- Anybody who cares to read the 1978 Humphrey Hawkins law will know that the Fed is directed by Congress to seek full employment and then zero inflation. Not 2 percent, but zero. Yet going back a decade and more, the Fed, led by luminaries such as Janet Yellen and Ben Bernanke, has advanced a policy of actively embracing inflation. And neither Bernanke nor Yellen bothered to consult Congress when they decided to discard their legal responsibilities.
- GOP lawmakers have given in to President Donald Trump on almost every contentious issue, but they’re quietly breaking from him on one front that has drawn the president’s repeated ire: the Federal Reserve.
- Neil Irwin had a New York Times article (4/6/19) warning readers of the potential harm if the Federal Reserve loses its independence. The basis for the warning is that Donald Trump seems prepared to nominate Steven Moore and Herman Cain to the Fed, two individuals with no obvious qualifications for the job other than their loyalty to Donald Trump. While Irwin is right to warn about filling the Fed with people with no understanding of economics, it is wrong to imagine that we have in general been well-served by the Fed in recent decades, or that it is necessarily independent in the way we would want.
- It is also worth noting that the Fed has been very close to the financial sector. The 12 regional bank presidents who sit on the open market committee that sets monetary policy are largely appointed by the banks in their regions. (
- Arguably, Fed policy has led unemployment to be higher than necessary over much of the last four decades. This has prevented millions of workers from having jobs, and lowered wages for tens of millions more.
- Insofar as the Fed’s “independence” has meant close ties to the financial industry, it has not been good news for most people in this country.
- The Gateway Pundit’s Cassandra Fairbanks is in London covering events outside the Ecuadorian Embassy. On Monday night Cassandra spotted an undercover police vehicle staked out outside of the embassy.
- On Tuesday Cassandra reported that the same car is sitting outside of the embassy spying on the activities.
- Cassandra approached the vehicle on Tuesday late night and confronted the officers.
She confronted the police for the third time.
Cassandra Fairbanks: How come you guys are watching him but you don’t want to be watched yourself? Why do the watchers not want to be watched?
Cassandra tweeted out.
— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) April 9, 2019
- Maurene Comey has served as the Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York since 2015.
- She reportedly interned at SDNY as a law clerk in 2014 before being hired full-time as a powerful lawyer for the prosecutor’s office.
- Assuming she stills works for the SDNY, there are certainly several questions about whether she is overseeing any cases or matters involving Trump.
- Given the president fired her father in May 2017 — and Trump has slammed James Comey several times in public — has she recused herself from cases involving the president?
- In a series of tweets, Twitter user “Rosie memos” shared screenshots showing that Comey certainly appears to work for SDNY.
Ummm did we know Comey’s daughter was an assistant U.S Attorney for SDNY since 2015… pic.twitter.com/3XBfcQTHFU
— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) March 31, 2019
- In another tweet, Rosie Memos shared a link to Open Data NY, which is a database that allows users to search for information on businesses, schools, lawyers, and so on in New York.
- According to a search on this website, Maurene Ryan Comey is listed as working for the “U.S. Attorney’s Office, SDNY.”
— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) March 31, 2019
- With all of this considered, one has to wonder what role Comey’s daughter is playing in all of this.
- Former FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday condemned President Donald Trump’s calls for a possible investigation into how special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia inquiry started, adding that it creates a troubling precedent.
“I don’t fear it personally. I fear it as a citizen. Right? Investigate what? Investigate that investigations were conducted? What would be the crime you’d be investigating? So it’s a terrible cycle to start.”
- House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., announced on Sunday he is ready to send eight criminal referrals to Attorney General William Barr this week related to the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation.
- In a tweet, Meadows, a member of the Oversight Committee, said it was the “right move” and hinted that there is more to come.
The right move from @DevinNunes. More criminal referrals to come. And certainly more deserved. Overwhelming evidence shows multiple FBI + DOJ executives abused their power to undermine a duly elected President Trump. They will be held accountable. https://t.co/aiX9kPVV0J
— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) April 8, 2019
- Like Nunes, Meadows has been a leading GOP investigator of alleged misconduct and bias within the upper echelons of the DOJ and FBI, including the anti-Trump text messages of former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.
- Republican Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) filed a $150,000,000 lawsuit against McClatchy News alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia investigation.
- This comes after Nunes annonced this past weekend he has eight criminal referrals to Attorney General Bill Barr.
The filing, revealed he would send eight criminal referrals to the Justice Department this week concerning purported surveillance abuses by federal authorities during the Russia probe, false statements to Congress and other matters.
n March, Nunes filed a similar $250 million lawsuit alleging defamation against Twitter and one of its users, Republican consultant Liz Mair. In Monday’s complaint, Nunes again named Mair as a co-defendant, charging this time that she conspired with McClatchy reporter MacKenzie Mays to spread a variety of untruthful and misleading smears — including that Nunes “was involved with cocaine and underage prostitutes” — online and in print.
So Huber and Horowitz are continuing with their investigations, these are not made public as of yet, but Nunes and Meadows are out in front of the public making criminal referrals, this is to get the public use to the idea that there were individuals who broke the law and they will be prosecuted, this will then lead into the huber and horowitz investigation
As time goes on we are finding more and more about what went down with coup, paul sperry tweeted out.
BREAKING: McCabe personally saw to it that Gen. Flynn was fired: After Yate’s pressuring of WH lawyer McGahn on Jan. 30, 2017, didnt accomplish their goal, McCabe sat VP Pence down in Situation Room on Feb. 10 & had him read his 302s on Flynn. The NSC chief was fired 3 days later
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 9, 2019
So lets see McCabe was booked on every TV show previewing the mueller report, he claimed that Trump might be a russian asset, the summary came out and where is McCabe, he disappeared
- Judicial Watch announced Monday it uncovered 422 pages of FBI documents showing evidence of “cover up” discussion related to Hillary Clinton’s private email server with Platte River Networks.
- The newly uncovered documents also show Charles McCullough, the Intel Community Inspector General forwarding “concerns” about classified information found on then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails.
- Judicial Watch also obtained Hillary Clinton’s 2009 classified information Non-Disclosure Agreement bearing her signature.
Via Judicial Watch:
FBI notes of an interview with an unidentified Platte River Networks official in February 2016 (almost a year after the Clinton email network was first revealed) show that Platte River “gave someone access to live HRC archive mailbox at some point.” The same notes show that an email from December 11, 2014, exists that reads “Hillary cover up operation work ticket archive cleanup.” The interviewee said that the “cover up operation” email “probably related to change to 60 day [sic] email retention policy/backup.” The subject indicated that he didn’t “recall the prior policy.” The notes also indicated, “[Redacted] advised [redacted] not to answer questions related to conv [conversation] w/DK [David Kendall] document 49 – based on 5th amendment.”
The subject said that “everyone @ PRN has access to client portal.”
A December 11, 2014, Platte River Networks email between redacted parties says: “Its [sic] all part of the Hillary coverup operation <smile> I’ll have to tell you about it at the party”
An August 2015 email from Platte River Networks says: “So does this mean we don’t have offsite backups currently? That could be a problem if someone hacks this thing and jacks it up. We will have to be able to produce a copy of it somehow, or we’re in some deep shit. Also, what ever [sic] came from the guys at Datto about the old backups? Do they have anyway [sic] of getting those back after we were told to cut it to 30 days?”
In March 2015, Platte River Networks specifically discusses security of the email server.
[Redacted] is going to send over a list of recommendations for us to apply for additional security against hackers. He did say we should probably remove all Clinton files, folders, info off our servers etc. on an independent drive.Handwritten notes that appear to be from Platte River Networks in February 2016 mention questions concerning the Clinton email system and state of back-ups
- The documents also show Platte River Networks’ use of BleachBit on Hillary Clinton’s server system (while they were under Congressional subpoena) – this information was previously reported to the public.
- The BleachBit program was downloaded from a vendor called SourceForge at 11:42am on March 31, 2015, according to a computer event log, and over the next half hour, was used to delete the files on Hillary’s server, JW reported.
In an August 2015 classified memo prepared by the FBI Counterintelligence Division regarding the findings of the ICIG with respect to Hillary’s email server, the FBI noted that the ICIG had found that in a sampling of only 40 of Hillary’s 30,000 emails, four classified emails were found. A subsequent letter sent by Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) to ODNI Clapper regarding this sample of Clinton’s emails noted that they were all classified at the secret level.
In an August 2015 internal FBI memo, the FBI notes that Hillary Clinton had signed a June 28, 2011, official correspondence advising all State Department employees that, “due to ‘recent targeting of personal e-mail accounts by online adversaries,’ State employees should ‘avoid conducting official Department business from (their) personal e-mail accounts.” The same FBI memo noted that Under Secretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy had sent a memo to all senior State Department officials on August 28, 2014, in which Kennedy included excerpts from the Foreign Affairs Manual that said that “classified information must be sent via classified e-mail channels only…”
The documents uncovered by Judicial Watch also show infighting between State Department Under Secretary Patrick Kennedy and the ICIG over the processing of the potentially compromised Clinton email communications.
A June 15, 2015, memo for the record prepared by the ICIG regarding the State Department’s review of Hillary Clinton’s emails indicates among other things that the retired foreign service officers that State was using to review Hillary’s emails were not “not optimal.”
- “Judicial Watch uncovered new ‘cover-up’ records on the illicit Clinton email system that further demonstrate the sham nature of the FBI/DOJ ‘investigation’ of her,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new documents show that various Obama agencies were protecting Hillary Clinton from the consequences of her misconduct. It is well past time for the DOJ to stop shielding Hillary Clinton and hold her fully accountable to the rule of law.”
- Attorney General William Barr told lawmakers on Tuesday that he will release a public version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report “within a week.”
- Barr also said that the redactions made to the report would be color-coded and footnoted so that the public knows why the Justice Department decided to redact those portions.
- Barr has said that the public version of the report will be redacted to conceal grand jury information, classified national security details that could reveal sources and methods, details that could compromise ongoing investigations and information that could impact the privacy and reputation interests of “peripheral third parties.”
Down at the border Laura Ingraham tweeted out the following
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) April 8, 2019
A 9th Circuit Judge just ruled that Mexico is too dangerous for migrants. So unfair to the U.S. OUT OF CONTROL! https://t.co/XF8o3jMDle
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 9, 2019
The wall is being built and replaced, the whitehouse tweeted out.
The newly constructed 30-foot wall in Calexico, CA, replaces a barrier made of surplus corrugated steel landing mats from the Vietnam War—and border officials tell President @realDonaldTrump it’s making a crucial difference.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) April 9, 2019
trump is reshaping the court system at an accelerated pace. , Wyatt tweeted out
🚨 YUGE !!
President Donald J. Trump announced TWELVE Judicial Nominations today….while the MSM is chasing rabbits. Several are for the Southern D of NY which has been giving us some troubles as of late. & since Mitch went nuclear, judges can he confirmed at much higher rates!
— Wyatt (@SayWhenLA) April 9, 2019
lets go to to post 2746
They were removed.
When was Page removed from the investigation?
July 2017? (Early)
When was Scaramucci hired?
July 2017? (Late)
Re: the ‘Scaramucci’ model
Those who left (majority) did not have a choice.
ALL remained pro MAGA and loyal to POTUS?
Why are we attacked by pro MAGA?
The ‘establishment’ runs deep.
temporary role. cause destruction then move on.
hard to hit a moving target, anon>>5503398
‘TEMP’ hire by design.
Shadow to Sessions by design.
Public will become aware > doc dump.
- A sweeping study of Britons found that every demographic – from age, to ethnicity, to political party – wants less immigration.
- “Findings by the new Tory think tank Onward revealed majority backing for controlling numbers even among 18-24 year-olds – who back it by 38 to 36 per cent,” according to The Sun. “An even higher proportion of Remainers back cutting immigration – with 40 per cent in support and 34 per cent against – the same numbers among Asian voters.”
- “Remainers” are those who voted for Britain to stay a member of the European Union. They are considered liberal, and would be expected to support immigration.
- The study sampled 10,000 Britons.
- Pence delivered a speech on Venezuela on Friday at the Rice University’s Baker Institute at Houston, Texas.
- Pence’s speech was highly rhetorical and he kept repeating that Trump is ‘unwavering’ in his commitment to support the Venezuelan opposition as it struggles to replace the Maduro government. Of course, Pence condemned President Nicolas Maduro as the epitome of all evils, including socialism. Pence listed out the sanctions and other measures that the Trump administration has employed to bring down Maduro.
- The speech was interesting for three main reasons. One, Pence didn’t mention a word about Russia. Two, he instead singled out Cuba as the arch-villain:
- “And the truth is, the only way he (Maduro) clings to power is with the help that he receives from communist Cuba… Cuba’s leaders are the real imperialists in the Western Hemisphere… For decades, Cuba has tried to create client states across this region. While normal countries export goods, Cuba exports tyranny and strong-arm tactics. Cuba’s influence has driven Venezuela’s failure, and the time has come to liberate Venezuela from Cuba.”
- “That’s just one more reason why President Trump… reversed the failed policies of the last administration toward the dictatorship in Havana. In the coming weeks, the United States will be taking even stronger action against Cuba.
SA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
EPSTEIN ISLAND [ACCESS] CLOSED.
HAITI [ACCESS] CLOSED.
NK [ACCESS] CLOSED.
CHINA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
RUSSA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
CUBA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
SUDAN [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV’T][SA US PUSH]
SYRIA [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV’T]
YEMEN [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV’T][SA US PUSH]
LIBYA [ACCESS] PENDING [MAIN PORT CLOSED][LIMITED]
SOMALIA [ACCESS] PENDING [SA US PUSH]
“Businesses and banks around the world now have a clear duty to ensure that companies with which they conduct financial transactions are not connected to the IRGC in any material way. It also gives the U.S. Government additional tools to counter Iranian-backed terrorism.” (read full transcript)
- The move to label members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard as official terrorist designees’ now permits the world financial community to impose sanctions and freeze assets of any IRG members and leaders.
- Of course, it would help the geopolitical effort if a U.S. official was, say, President of the World Bank ,
- This now forces a situation where financial proxies (China, Russia) will have to be created for Iran to exploit access to capital. Of course anyone caught acting as a proxy for the Iranian regime to escape sanctions and/or frozen assets, will run the risk of being caught by the U.S. and subsequently suffer financial (think trade outcome) consequences.
- World Bank President David Malpass would hold the key to any loans needed by ancillary economies… which means countries who rely on the World Bank would be apprehensive to engage in any financial connection to Iran…. which means China and Russia would have to find a way to fill the financial gap…. which bleeds China/Russia, and impedes any advanced interest in geopolitical expansion.
Re_read crumbs re: Iran.
It was never about WW safety & security.
It was never about Nuclear disarmament.
It was about opening a new untapped market.
It was about securing a black site.
Risk the welfare of the world.
Organized/planned by BC/HRC.
Carried out by Hussein.
[remember HRC ran against Hussein]
U1 [donations to CF].
$1.7b in-cash transfer to Iran [4 routes][5 planes].
Did the total withdrawal actually depart EU?
Special Interest Groups (SIG).
What US/EU Co’s Immediately closed large deals in Iran post deal?
European companies moved quickly to invest in Iran after it agreed in 2015 to mothball its nuclear weapons program in return for an end to economic sanctions.
Automakers like Daimler and PSA Peugeot Citroën linked up with Iranian partners to sell vehicles. Siemens of Germany struck a deal to deliver locomotives. Total of France began a project to explore offshore natural gas.
German companies, for instance, have thrived by selling factory machinery, power grid infrastructure and construction equipment that growing nations need to build modern economies.
Cross check Co’s against political + foundation payments.
Why are people panicking about Iran deal pullout?
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.