The job numbers are out and unemployment rate dropped to 3.6%. Unemployment dropped for many sectors. The Steel industry is getting a hefty investment. Trump managed to take control of the entire economic system. He has the Fed exactly where he wants it, he has the MSM and the [DS] exactly where he wants them, he has total control of the economy. The [DS] is trying to get ahead of what is coming, they are now dripping out the truth with a spin. George Papadopoulos drops a bombshell. Barr is looking into spying. Foreign governments did interfere with our elections, it wasn’t Russia it was the UK. Trump is ready to declassify it all and expose the [DS]. Border agents will have the ability to determine if an illegal needs to declare asylum. Placeholders are active.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.03.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- BLS reported that in April the US economy added another 263K, smashing expectations of a 190K print, and well above both the March (189K) and February (56K) prints. The April print was well above the average monthly gain of 213,000 over the prior 12 months.
- Payrolls were highlighted by strength in construction (+33,000), professional and business services (+76,000), education and health services (+62,000); weak spots include manufacturing (+4,000) and retail (-12,000), the third straight decline.
- wage growth was led by lower-paid employees – those in production and non-supervisory roles. What is more concerning, and suggests that the real hourly earnings number would be even worse, is that the average workweek actually declined from 34.5 to 34.4, indicating that average comp would be even lower if hours worked was unchanged.
- the jobless rate fell to a new 49-year low of 3.6% (or 3.585% to be precise), down from 3.811% last month, though that was partly due to another drop in the size of the labor force; the household survey showed the employed fell by 103,000, the unemployed fell by 387,000, and the overall labor force shrank by 490K to 162.47 million.
- A Hispanic unemployment dropped to a record low
- Asian unemployment dropped to record low
the labor force participation rate unexpectedly dropped back to the lowest level since the 1960s, sliding from 63.0% to 62.8%.
- U.S. Steel Corp. that it would invest more than $1 billion in a facility in Braddock, Pa., near Pittsburgh.
- The president said the investment was a result of his tariff on steel imports, a
- Trump tweeted out the following
Congrats to @U_S_Steel for investing $1+ BILLION in America’s most INNOVATIVE steel mill. 232 Tariffs make Pennsylvania and USA more prosperous/secure by bringing Steel and Aluminum industries BACK. Tariffs are working. Pittsburgh is again The Steel City. USA Economy is BOOMING! https://t.co/XPXjxli6uc
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 2, 2019
The Partiots are now the hunters, they are pushing the truth and the DS and the MSM knows that the truth and facts are going to be coming out and the public is going to get a tasted of these facts, and then more facts will surface which will have a negative effect on the MSM, this is why the MSM is taking action now, which we will be talking about a little later in this report.
We know that Bill Barr decided not to testify, Nadler was going to have staffers and experts ask the questions, take a listen to doug collins
Over the 206-year history of this committee, staff have never questioned witnesses in an oversight hearing. Never. Not once. So, to say Chairman Nadler’s demands are unprecedented would be an understatement. pic.twitter.com/eMW1BXZHDi
— Rep. Doug Collins (@RepDougCollins) May 2, 2019
Now during a voting session with Nadler he wouldn’t let anyone else speak or raise a motion, Rep Gaetz was trying to speak but they shut off his mic. Donald Trump Jr tweeted out the following,
Whether it be Big Tech companies like @Google/@Twitter /@facebook or Democrats in Congress like Nadler, it sure is interesting how quick the leftists are to shut down the speech of their opposition by censoring conservatives. https://t.co/6MnoEKCA9L
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) May 2, 2019
take a listen
- Attorney General William Barr revealed during his Senate Judiciary Committee hearing that former Australian diplomat Alexander Downer was an FBI source for information about George Papadopoulos.
- Because Barr mentioned this it could now allow the public to force the government to reveal details about Downer’s role in the investigation.
- During a back-and-forth with Democratic Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin, Barr identified Alexander Downer, a former Australian diplomat, as the FBI’s source for the information that sparked the bureau’s counterintelligence investigation into George Papadopoulos and other Trump campaign associates.
- The federal government had not officially identified Downer as the source
- “That disclosure by the Attorney General would certainly assist any FOIA litigant seeking additional details about the origins of the Russia investigation, as it appears to be the first time the U.S. Government has officially acknowledged the accuracy of prior media reporting that Downer was the source of information,” Moss told The Daily Caller News Foundation.
The MSM is now trying to get ahead of what is coming,
- The New York Times dropped a bombshell revealing that Stefan Halper’s assistant, ‘Azra Turk,’ who met with Papadopoulos is September of 2016 was actually an FBI investigator posing as a sexy assistant to Halper.
- Stefan Halper’s assistant, Azra Turk (alias), who Papadopoulos referred to as a ‘honeypot,’ said she flirted with him and directly asked him if the Trump campaign was working with Russia.
- On Thursday The New York Times admitted that Azra Turk was a deep state FBI spy. And she was spying on Papadopoulos.
- On Thursday night George Papadopoulos joined Tucker Carlson to discuss today’s report in The New York Times.
- During their discussion George Papadopoulos dropped another bombshell.
- yes there was a foreign government meddling in the 2016 US Election. But the government identified is the UK, not Russia!
“I don’t think President Trump was tweeting out of the blue about UK interference last week because let me explain why. The day I met with Stephan Halper and Azra Turk in London I was invited by the British administer of foreign affairs to meet with them at their offices including with Tobias Ellwood who was number two at the time under Boris Johnson. So clearly when The New York Times suggested in their reporting today that the British were told of this operation, I believe the British were actively spying on me as well. And I think part of what the president was tweeting about last week was this operation in London.”
The Brits were also involved in spying on Trump
I will make the job easy for America’s reporters. The US/Turkish/Australian/UK intel agencies who targeted me knew I had NO RUSSIA contacts. They were after my work on the east med pipeline that they all wanted to stop. Unfortunately for them, the project was implemented in 2017.
— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) May 2, 2019
Remember what Trump tweeted out back on April 24 2019
“Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of helping Obama Administration Spy on the 2016 Trump Presidential Campaign.” @OANN WOW! It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 24, 2019
Barr is now looking into spying, he is looking into how many people were spied on, Barr said the following
- “Many people seem to assume that the only intelligence collection that occurred was a single confidential informant,” and the warrant to surveil Carter Page, . “I would like to find out whether that is in fact true. It strikes me as a fairly anemic effort if that was the counterintelligence effort designed to stop the threat as it’s being represented.”
- Donald TrumpJr tweeted out
Dear Democrats: The American people aren’t stupid, they know what spying is and no amount of gaslighting will change the fact that the Obama Administration spied on my father’s campaign.
AG Barr crushed this clown. https://t.co/G1kI8hw73h
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) May 1, 2019
Now that we know Comey FBI failed to trap Papadopoulos, despite running its own undercover honey-pot sting on him, it’s imperative to declassify FISA warrant apps on Page to see what FBI claimed about Papadopoulos. If no evidence of conspiracy, it further undercuts FISA predicate
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 3, 2019
(1/2) In their otherwise informative NYT story on FBI’s sting ops on Papadopoulos, Goldman, Schmidt &Mazzetti lied when they said Papadopoulos said the Russians offered “thousands of hacked Democratic emails.” Even Mueller doesn’t say they were hacked in his tendentious report…
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 2, 2019
(2/2) …& the NYT’s bylined trio is equally disingenuous when they write in describing Carter Page, that he “had interacted with a Russian intelligence officer.” In fact, Page testified against that Russian intelligence officer. The MSM just can’t come completely clean, can they
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 2, 2019
Barr’s right–the spying had to be much broader than just 1 informant & 1 FISA. In the end,we’ll find that Papadopoulos, Flynn, Manafort, Page, Clovis & many other Trump advisers–as well as Trump himself plus his family–were spied on by the Obama FBI/DOJ. Mother Of All Scandals
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 2, 2019
RamsesGoat tweeted out the following and takes a portion of the texts that went back and forth about OCONUS Lures
outside of the continental United States. O, outside, CON, continental, U.S., United States.
Stephan Halper, Josef Misfud, Azra Turk, Simona Mangianti, Alexander Downer, Sir Richard Dearlove. Who am i forgetting? There are others.
OCONUS Lures = FBI humint assets sent to entrap team Trump.#OCONUSLures #StrzokPageTexts #Spygate #FISAabuse #FISAgate #DeclassifyFISA pic.twitter.com/SWBJ4haLQe
— RamsesGoatII (@goat_ramses) May 3, 2019
Lindsey Graham is looking for answers and I believe he will find them, he tweeted out the following
Remember, the counterintelligence investigation was opened by Trump haters.
Why didn’t the FBI tell Trump about their concerns, like they did with Senator Dianne Feinstein?
So much to do.
— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) May 3, 2019
- , Ukraine’s embassy in Washington says a Democratic National Committee insider during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman and even tried to enlist the country’s president to help.
- In written answers to questions, Ambassador Valeriy Chaly’s office says DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa sought information from the Ukrainian government on Paul Manafort’s dealings inside the country, in hopes of forcing the issue before Congress.
- Chalupa later tried to arrange for Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to comment on Manafort’s Russian ties on a U.S. visit during the 2016 campaign, the ambassador said.
- Chaly says that, at the time of the contacts in 2016, the embassy knew Chalupa primarily as a Ukrainian-American activist, and learned only later of her ties to the DNC. He says the embassy considered her requests an inappropriate solicitation of interference in the U.S. election.
Trump is trying to get congress to do the work they were elected for, he knows that will not stop, he is putting this out giving them chances to change directions but they won’t
OK, so after two years of hard work and each party trying their best to make the other party look as bad as possible, it’s time to get back to business. The Mueller Report strongly stated that there was No Collusion with Russia (of course) and, in fact, they were rebuffed…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 3, 2019
…at every turn in attempts to gain access. But now Republicans and Democrats must come together for the good of the American people. No more costly & time consuming investigations. Lets do Immigration (Border), Infrastructure, much lower drug prices & much more – and do it now!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 3, 2019
- Catherine Herridge asked President Trump about fired FBI Director James Comey and his involvement on his campaign.
- President Trump dropped a BOMB on James Comey!
- Take a listen
Jim Comey won’t be sleeping much tonight.
Via FOX News @ Night:
- Trump Campaign released a statement on Obama spying on his campaign.
— Kayleigh McEnany (@kayleighmcenany) May 2, 2019
Trump tells America the Truth will be set free, You will see everything – Take A LISTEN
BOOM goes the dynamite…💥
DJT: “I’m going to be allowing declassification pretty soon…I’m going to be doing it very soon, far more than you would have even thought…I will be declassifying yes, everything.” pic.twitter.com/7u1vLmvV9S -TAKE A LISTEN
— M3thods (@M2Madness) May 3, 2019
- After the New York Times revealed that the FBI sent a second spy to infiltrate the Trump campaign during the 2016 US election – a ‘honeypot’ who went by the name of Azra Turk who posed as a research assistant to the first spy they sent in, Stefan Halper – the rest of the MSM has been virtually silent.
- Both the Washington Post and CNN – which breathlessly reported on their peers’ anonymously-sourced anti-Trump propaganda for two years – have somehow failed to write a single article mentioning Azra Turk.
CNN has made mention of the report on-air, yet they haven’t written a single article mentioning “Azra Turk.”
- President Donald Trump is reportedly preparing to give law enforcement officials the authority to conduct interviews with asylum seekers arriving on the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Under the upcoming plan, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officers would train Border Patrol agents deployed on the southern border on how to perform “credible fear interviews,” A migrant illegally crossing the border would be subjected to an interview by an agent shortly after apprehension and would only be allowed to claim asylum if they pass the interview.
- The changes would reduce the number of migrants who are waiting for a decision on their asylum case, alleviating an immigration court system bogged down with some 900,000 pending cases, and more quickly deport foreign nationals who do not qualify.
- “If that gets rolled out and we actually start deporting people within a timely manner, you’re going to see the numbers drop exponentially,”
- Facebook has been shutting down traffic to conservative websites since the 2016 election.
- These are numbers from just two of the top conservative publishers in America. This does not include the thousands of other conservative publishers across the country who lost all of their traffic coming from Facebook.
This morning President Donald Trump retweeted a Breitbart.com article on Facebook censoring conservatives.
— Maria Bartiromo (@MariaBartiromo) May 3, 2019
This is good news.
Now hopefully this administration will take action against these far left totalitarians who are openly eliminating conservative content on their platforms.
Trump is now free to talk to Putin, this will change everythi ng
- , Prime Minister Viktor Orbán and Italy’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior Matteo Salvini agreed on the importance of strong nation states, on the need to give priority in Europe to European culture based on Christian values, and on border defence.
- Viktor Orbán described Matteo Salvini’s visit to Budapest as an honour, adding that cooperation between the governments of the two countries has reached its highest point so far. He said that “the citizens of Europe will benefit from listening to Italy and Hungary rather than President Macron.”
- Viktor Orbán also outlined the Hungarian proposal for the establishment of a new body comprising the interior ministers of the Schengen Area countries. He stated that powers related to migration should be taken away from the European Commission and delegated to such a body.
- Venezuelan opposition leader Leopoldo Lopez revealed on Thursday that he had been negotiating with senior military officials while he was under house arrest.
- “There we committed ourselves to contribute to the end of the usurpation,” he said.
- Lopez added that more “military movements” were under way suggesting that more efforts to oust Maduro could be underway.
- “The fissure that opened on April 30 will become a crack, and that crack is what is going to break the levee, “ he said.
- But Maduro tweeted photos of himself with army personnel on Tuesday to show that the military remained on his side.
- Caracas’ Fifth Court revoked Lopez’s house arrest Thursday and ordered his immediate detention, indicating that once in custody, he will have to serve out his remaining sentence at the Ramo Verde military prison. Lopez had served five of a 13-year sentence for his role in the 2014 anti-government protests which left 43 people dead.
- Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro warned in a speech Thursday that his regime would begin a “rectification” of the socialist Bolivarian revolution in response to President Juan Guaidó claiming control of the military.
- Maduro’s comments about a “rectification” may be seen by some as an admission of the failings of Hugo Chávez’s “Bolivarian Revolution,” which has led the once thriving and oil-rich country into one of the world’s most dire humanitarian and migratory crises.
- “I called for a great day of dialogue, action, and proposal for next Saturday 4th May and Sunday 5th May,” the leftist dictator wrote on Twitter. “The Bolivarian Congress of Peoples, the United Socialist Party of Venezuela and all levels of government, will develop a plan for change and rectification of the Revolution. Let’s keep going!”