Time is ticking down, the [CB] system needs a fresh injection of stimulus and a rate cut, and it looks like this is about to happen. Housing starts have declined and the economy is struggling. Mario Draghi says Europe will initiate stimulus to keep the economy from imploding, Trump wants that same thing in the US. It looks like Trump and Xi will meet at the G20, boom the plan is coming together. New report suggests Trump administration was looking to get rid of Powell, economic game theory. Manafort will not be going to Rikers, Barr put a stop to this. Rep Doug Collins says the entire Mueller investigation is completely fake. RT is using discovery to clear his name, he dig deeper to find the truth. HRC email investigation heats up, not looking good for the [DS]. JW uncovers more information about Obama knowing it all. George Papa tweets out important information regarding the C_A. Iran is breaking the Nuclear Agreement, part of the plan. Acting Defense Secretary resigns, timing is everything. This has been planned years ago, and now you are seeing it all play out.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 06.18.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- An interesting and moderately positive development in the ongoing fiasco surrounding the prosecution of Paul Manafort. According to the New York Times, Attorney General William Barr’s top deputy, Jeffrey Rosen, sent a letter to New York state prosecutors saying Main Justice was monitoring the planned transfer of Mr. Manafort.
- Following the DOJ letter, the decision to transfer Manafort to Rikers Island was reversed.
- It seems that U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr is attempting to restore some semblance of justice to a thoroughly corrupt enterprise.
- Rep. Doug Collins unloaded on Congressional Democrats’ flat-out refusal to accept Robert Mueller’s “no collusion” conclusion this week; saying the entire two-year investigation was based on nothing but ‘false premises.’
- “They said, ‘Leave it alone; don’t touch it.’ That’s all we were hearing because they believed that the Mueller report was actually going to give them the ammunition to give this president that they’ve hated for so long,” Collins told
- “I think, when you go back and you look…the American people ought to say, ‘Why’d this happen?’ How did we get here?’ And, I think [the president] was pointing that out,” Collins added.
- “Now you see Comey and you see Baker, you see McCabe and you see these folks going out trying to rehabilitate themselves. I’ve said this before: Jim Comey’s not out on the TV circuit right now because he thinks he’s right. I think he’s trying to rehabilitate himself because he knows, when we look at what actually happened, there’s going to be some problems here,” Collins said.
- Roger Stone is moving forward in trying to get answers, he filed two documents with the courts
- In one document Stone points out that the government claims the Russians sent emails to WikiLeaks but the government agrees it cannot prove it and yet the government used this as the basis for obtaining all warrants related to the Mueller investigation and all actions related to the fake Russia collusion farce!
- In his second reply with the court, Stone compels the government to obtain and provide to Stone the unredacted portions of the Crowdstrike report that the FBI and the Mueller gang used to create the Russia investigation and the Mueller investigation.
- Now Roger Stone is taking this a step further –
- To date we thought that the FBI’s whole case for how the Russians hacked the DNC/DCCC was supported by the CrowdStrike report and clearly it is. But what Deep State corrupt cops at the FBI and the Mueller gang hide in their reporting is that they evidently inspected other servers and laptops as well to build their case. Either that or they didn’t but they (again) lied to make it appear that they did.
- One paragraph in the Mueller report states this –
- Mueller states as fact that Russia hacked multiple employees and volunteers of the Democrat Party. If this did occur then the Mueller team and the FBI must have investigated these pc’s, laptops and servers, etc. to identify that Russia had indeed hacked them.
- Where’s the support?
- We know Donna Brazille’s computer was examined by the FBI, and we know Alexandra Chalupa’s computer and smart phone were examined by the FBI. Donna Brazille admitted it in her book, and Politico reported that Chalupa had her computer investigated.
- Deeper you go the entire Russian Hacking hoax falls apart and the more innocent Roger Stone gets.
- The State Department in a letter to the Chairman of the very powerful Finance Committee, Senator Grassley (R-IA) confirmed Hillary Clinton’s classified material violations.
- The State Department stated that it has assessed culpability to 15 (unnamed) individuals, some of whom were culpable in MULTIPLE security incidents related to Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server and her mishandling of classified information.
“Consistent with longstanding policy, the Department does not release the names of current or former employees participating in the security incident program. However, in the spirit of cooperation, the Department can share with you certain information about the status of the ongoing review. To this point, the Department has assessed culpability to 15 individuals, some of whom were culpable in multiple security incidents. DS has issued 23 violations and 7 infractions incidents under 12 FAM 550. This number will likely change as the review progresses,” Assistant Secretary of Bureau of Legislative Affairs Mary Elizabeth Taylor wrote.
- Individuals still employed by the State Department will be referred to the Bureau of Human Resources and some may receive disciplinary action
“Consistent with the referral policy, for individuals who were still employed with the Department at the time of adjudication, the Department referred all valid security violations or multiple infractions to the Bureau of Human Resources. In reviewing any violation of agency policy including policies regarding the appropriate handling of classified or sensitive information, the Department may consider a broad range of disciplinary or other administrative actions. These may include, depending upon the circumstances, counseling, reprimand, suspension, and/or separation. For example, the Department’s discipline policies for employees are laid out in the Foreign Affairs Manual, 3 FAM 4100, 4300 and 4500, and apply to violations of statutes, regulations, or Department policy as stated in the Foreign Affairs Manual or Handbook, Department Notices or ALDA Cs, or bureau or post policy documents,” Mary Elizabeth Taylor added.
- The State Department said it “considers any violation of security policies to be a serious matter.”
BREAKING: State Dept’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security has cited 15 current & former officials for infractions or violations for mishandling classified information pertaining to Hillary Clinton’s emails, incl ones recovered from Weiner-Abedin laptop. The internal review is ongoing.
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 18, 2019
then Trump chimed in with his tweet
Wow! The State Department said it has identified 30 Security Incidents involving current or former employees and their handling of Crooked Hillary Clinton’s Emails. @FoxNews This is really big. Never admitted before. Highly Classified Material. Will the Dems investigate this?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 18, 2019
JW has been giong down the rabbit hole in regards to Clinton Email Scandal and tom fitton has discovered quite a bit, his latest discovery is as follows
- Judicial Watch today released the deposition transcript of Justin Cooper, a former aide to President Bill Clinton and Clinton Foundation employee who registered the domain name of the unsecure clintonemail.com server that Hillary Clinton used while serving as Secretary of State. Cooper admits that he spoke with Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s former chief of staff, one week prior to his deposition and let her know that the deposition had been scheduled. Cooper also said that he worked with Huma Abedin, Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, to create the private email system, but can’t recall if Clinton had any input in its creation or if he wiped the original server.
- Cooper was recently deposed as part of the discovery granted to Judicial Watch by U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth in response to its Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s unsecured, non-government email system (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01242)).
- When Cooper was asked who approached him about creating the clintonemail.com account, Cooper answered: “It would have been a discussion with Huma Abedin.” Cooper also testified that Abedin was his primary contact regarding the choice of the domain name that was registered “I believe” in “January ’09.”
- Cooper’s testimony is at odds with a 2016 Judicial Watch deposition of Abedin in which she testified that she became aware of the server through “reading in some news articles about a year, a year-and-a-half ago, when it was – it was being publicly discussed.”
- Cooper said “I don’t recall” when asked if Clinton herself had any input in the creation of the domain name.
- Cooper also testified that there were two servers: an original “Apple server” and then a Windows server, which was “the Pagliano server,” named after Clinton’s top State Department IT specialist Bryan Pagliano. Cooper said he couldn’t recall whether the Apple server was wiped once her emails were transferred over to the Pagliano server in early 2009.
- When Cooper was asked to testify how many e-mails accounts he created or setup for Clinton he answered, “To the best of my recollection two or three.” Cooper also said that he and Pagliano set up email accounts for Abedin and Chelsea Clinton.
- Pagliano was a Clinton State Department IT official who repeatedly invoked his Fifth Amendment right to not answer questions in a 2016 Judicial Watch deposition.
- When Cooper was asked if Clinton or anyone associated with them is paying his legal bills for this deposition or any other matters related to Secretary Clinton’s use of email, he answered: “In relation to [today’s legal expenses] it’s unclear to me if I’ll be reimbursed for these – for legal fees from the Clintons. My previous legal fees about a year after the conclusion of the congressional testimony through my lawyers was negotiated for settlement for the Clintons to make payment.”
- He identified controversial Clinton Foundation official and advisor to President Clinton Doug Band as the individual in a redacted FBI 302 report who had conversations with Cooper and Abedin about the Apple server and who thought adding Hillary Clinton to the server was a “bad idea.”
- Justin Cooper, a former aide to Bill Clinton who reportedly had no security clearance and is believed to have played a key role in setting up Hillary Clinton’s non-government email system;
“I was actually dumbfounded when [I] found out that Cheryl Mills had been given immunity [by the Comey FBI], because I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath.” — U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth pic.twitter.com/oV03kGqorf
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 18, 2019
- Judicial Watch now has received more evidence of this anti-Trump conspiracy. With The Daily Caller News Foundation, they just released 16 pages of documents revealing senior State Obama officials – Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer – coordinated with incoming House Majority Whip Steny Hoyer’s (D-MD) national security advisor, Daniel Silverberg, to work on Russia dossier information provided by Christopher Steele.
- Steele was surreptitiously paid by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to create the infamous anti-Trump dossier used to justify a series of FISA spy warrants targeting Carter Page. Winer is a former Obama State Department deputy assistant secretary who was implicated in working with Steele and Clinton associate Sidney Blumenthal to circulate the anti-Trump dossier.
- Judicial Watch obtained the documents in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed on April 25, 2018, on behalf of ourselves and The Daily Caller News Foundation against the State Department after it failed to respond to three separate FOIA requests (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:18-cv- 00968)).
- Here is some of what we learned from these documents.
- In an email exchange on September 19, 2016, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS asks Winer if he is “in town?” Winer replies “For a couple of hours.”
- In an email exchange on September 26, 2016, Winer emails Nuland asking for “15 minutes of your time today if possible,” to discuss a “Russia related issue” from his “old O [Orbis Business Intelligence] friend.” Orbis was co-founded and run by Russia dossier author Christopher Steele. Nuland’s assistant suggests a secure call for the discussion and Winer asks his aide to postpone a meeting he was to have with the State Department Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR) to accommodate.
- In an exchange beginning in November 2016, Hoyer top-aide Silverberg emails a “thank you” to Nuland, calling her a “warrior on these issues” and stating that he looks forward to pursuing “some of the things we discussed yesterday, albeit on the system integrity side.” Nuland forwards this email to Winer who adds that he wants to talk about “some new info.
- These new documents further confirm that the Obama State Department was a way station for Steele’s smear dossier and other anti-Trump activism.
I want go back to Trump Memorandum on Providing an Order of Succession Within the Central Intelligence Agency, Why you might be asking, because George Papa tweeted out something and it is very interesting.
America: do not forget that that current CIA director, Gina Haspel, was running the CIA desk in London in 2016 while Alexander Downer (Australia) Joseph Mifsud (Italy) Stefan Halper (CIA), Azra Turk (CIA) and the US embassy were spying on me and trying to sabotage Donald Trump.
— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) June 18, 2019
The question is as follows, why was Gina Haspel made director
- Gina Haspel was brought on because she know where all the bodies are buried and Trump is using here for the intel, once trump does not need her she will be removed and thats where the order of succession comes in.
- While previously pledged support for the Northern Triangle region related to Homeland Security and combating organized crime will continue, the State Department suspends any further financial assistance ($200 million) until the migration crisis is resolved.
- [Transcript at 01:28] “Next, I have a quick update for you on U.S. foreign assistance to the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. As you know, in March, the President concluded these countries have not effectively prevented illegal migrants from coming to the United States.”
- “At the Secretary’s instruction, we continue to implement the President’s direction regarding foreign assistance for El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. We completed a review, and previously awarded grants and contracts will continue with current funding. State Department assistance in support of priorities of the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security priorities to help the Northern Triangle governments take actions that will protect the U.S. border and counter transnational organized crime will also continue.
- We will not provide new funds for programs in those countries until we are satisfied the Northern Triangle governments are taking concrete actions to reduce the number of illegal migrants coming to the U.S. border.
- President Donald Trump is shaking up the nation’s green card process by warning legal immigrants and citizens not to recklessly “sponsor” foreigners who cannot pay their way in the United States.
- The warning reflects the White House’s emphasis on curbing the award of green cards and citizenship to unskilled and poor migrants who will burden Americans by consuming more government aid and welfare than they produce in taxes.
- Under prior presidents, including Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush, migrants in the United States have been allowed to freely apply for green cards via the “Adjustment of Status” process.
- This “AoS” process is a continuous, unrecognized amnesty because it gives green cards to roughly 550,000 people each year, including many illegals and people who overstay their legal visas. Illegals also use the AoS process to get temporary work permits. In 2018, for example, 257,376 work permits were handed out to a variety of people who applied for AoS.
- One of the few curbs on the AoS amnesty is a requirement that applicants find a sponsor who will repay the taxpayers for any aid and welfare consumed by the AoS applicant. This curb, however, is unused because officials rarely require the sponsors to repay taxpayers when the would-be immigrants do not earn enough wages to stay off welfare.
- But officials will now enforce the sponsorship rule, says Ken Cuccinelli, the new head of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. On June 14, he issued a warning statement on Twitter (emphasis added):
On May 23, 2019, the President issued a Presidential Memorandum on Enforcing the Legal Responsibilities of Sponsors of Aliens.
Officers will now be required to remind individuals at their adjustment of status interviews of their sponsors’ responsibilities under existing law and regulations. Our officers must remind applicants and sponsors that the Affidavit of Support is a legal and enforceable contract between the sponsor and the federal government. The sponsor must be willing and able to financially support the intending immigrant as outlined by law and regulations (see INA 213A and 8 CFR 213a). If the sponsored immigrant receives any federal means-tested public benefits, the sponsor will be expected to reimburse the benefits-granting agency for every dollar of benefits received by the immigrant.
Over the next several months, federal agencies will develop and implement guidance on the presidential memorandum to make sure that agencies enforce these requirements.
- The new push for enforcement of existing laws is part of the administration’s effort to protect Americans from migrants who game the immigration system.
- President Trump said on Monday evening in a pair of tweets that ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] will begin the process of removing illegal aliens who have illicitly entered the US. he tweeted out the following
Donald J. Trump
Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in. Mexico, using their strong immigration laws, is doing a very good job of stopping people…….
….long before they get to our Southern Border. Guatemala is getting ready to sign a Safe-Third Agreement. The only ones who won’t do anything are the Democrats in Congress. They must vote to get rid of the loopholes, and fix asylum! If so, Border Crisis will end quickly!
- Approximately 100,000 illegal aliens a month are pouring over the US border with bogus asylum claims only to be released by Border Patrol into US communities.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton’s close personal friend Richard Mays, a former justice of the Arkansas Supreme Court, participated in an interview with NXIVM cult leader Keith Raniere that has now been scrubbed from the Internet by Raniere, who stands trial for child sex trafficking from Mexico. Keith Raniere has removed the video from YouTube and elsewhere, citing a copyright claim.
- Mays’ association with Raniere is well known and documented. NXIVM whistleblower Frank Parlato preserved screenshots of Mays’ interview on the cult leader’s “Keith Raniere Conversations” program, Big League Politics is not publishing the video, merely reporting its existence.
- Former NXIVM whistleblower Joseph O’Hara told Big League Politics that Mays was near the top of the cult.
If you’re not angry, you’re not paying attention.
If you’re still paying to watch Hollywood films or to drink Seagrams products, you’re enabling child sex trafficking. You’re consciously choosing to give your money to fund operations run by slave owners. pic.twitter.com/13acuBH1wC
— digital soldier ⏳⚔️⚖️ (@j_ardinera) June 15, 2019
NXIVM Sex Cult Was Operating 11 Daycares WW in Albany, NYC, LA, London, Madrid, Guatemala City, Mexico City, 3 other Mexican cities, & Miami.https://t.co/JC45dUyZ9Q
— MINOR STREAM MEDIA (@MinorStrmMedia) June 17, 2019
- Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe taunted the tech tyrants on Monday afternoon and revealed ANOTHER tech insider has agreed to speak on camera this week.
- O’Keefe tweeted out the following
Now we know that the Government is looking into big tech antitrust violations, Facebook decided censorship was not enough and they decided to create their own cryptocurrency, control the currency control the people.
- Facebook is still working on its responses to a plethora of consumer protection questions about the Libra cryptocurrency asked by a group of U.S. senators last month.
- The Senate Banking Committee wrote an open letter to Facebook at the beginning of May, asking the social media giant a number of questions about Libra, after word of the project leaked out in the press. The questions primarily centered around user privacy and data protection, though a few concerned the cryptocurrency network itself.
- Rouhani said “We will not wage war with any nation, those facing us are a group of politicians with little experience,” said Rouhani,
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is maintaining that the US focus is diplomacy, and that “we don’t want war.”Pompeo has been seen as one of the more hawkish voices in the administration on Iran, both before and after the tanker incidents. He echoes Trump’s position on opposing a war, but also continues to emphasizes that military options are also being considered.
- The Pentagon announced Monday that Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan has authorized sending anothe 1,000 troops to the Middle East, following alleged attacks by Iran on foreign vessels in the Gulf of Oman.
- Shanahan said in the statement:
In response to a request from the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) for additional forces, and with the advice of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and in consultation with the White House, I have authorized approximately 1,000 additional troops for defensive purposes to address air, naval, and ground-based threats in the Middle East.
Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan, who has done a wonderful job, has decided not to go forward with his confirmation process so that he can devote more time to his family….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 18, 2019
….I thank Pat for his outstanding service and will be naming Secretary of the Army, Mark Esper, to be the new Acting Secretary of Defense. I know Mark, and have no doubt he will do a fantastic job!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 18, 2019