The automobile industry has been hard, since 2008 the [CB], [DS] pushed the subprime buyer into the market to boost the auto industry, now the manufactures and the borrowers are starting to feel the pain. Housing market is almost ready to implode, rate cut will be coming to save the housing market from crashing. Trump is now deciding to delay the auto tariffs. The [DS] is still trying to pull strings, the tried to push their agenda with China and it will fail. The Dems are throwing their hats into the Presidential race, this will not protect them. The White House is now going after big tech for censoring individuals. New Zealand, France and many countries are now pushing censorship and trying to get the US to signup. The [DS] is now trying to get ahead of what is coming and many are now turning on each other. The documents have been collected and the evidence prepared, wait for it because the boom it coming. Peace talks are now in progress with Venezuela. The [DS] continues to push their agenda with Iran, Trump is waiting for a phone call.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 05.16.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Serious auto-loan delinquencies – 90 days or more past due – jumped to 4.69% of outstanding auto loans and leases in the first quarter of 2019, according to New York Fed data. This put the auto-loan delinquency rate at the highest level since Q4 2010 and merely 58 basis points below the peak during the Great Recession in Q4 2010 (5.27%):
- These souring auto loans are going to impact banks and specialized lenders and the real economy – the automakers and auto dealer and the industries that support them.
- This is what the banks are looking at.
- The chart below shows the dollar amounts of auto loan balances (blue columns, right scale) in trillion dollars and the number of auto-loan accounts (red line, left scale) in millions:
- Lenders have already figured out that subprime auto loans have soured. They’ve been seeing this since 2015 or 2016. And ever so gradually, lenders have tightened their subprime underwriting standards. And subprime customers that don’t get approved for a new-vehicle loans may get approved for a much smaller loan for a cheaper used vehicle. This process has already been shifting potential new-vehicle customers to used vehicles.
- For automakers, this has already shown up in their sales. New-vehicle sales, in terms of vehicles delivered to end users, peaked in 2016 and have been declining ever since. Through Q1 this year, new-vehicles sales, fleet and retail, were down 3.2% from Q1 2018, and so 2019 looks to be another down-year for the industry – the third in a row.
- But this isn’t happening in a recession with millions of people losing their jobs and defaulting on their auto loans because they lost their jobs. This is happening during one of the strongest labor markets in many years. It’s happening when the economy is growing at around 3% a year. It’s happening in good times. And people with jobs are defaulting.
- Building Permits rose 0.6% MoM in April (beating the 0.1% rise expected) and up from the upwardly revised -0.2% (from -1.7% prior) drop in March.
- Housing Starts spiked 5.7% MoM in April (less than the expected 6.2% jump but March data was notably revised upward from a 0.3% drop to a 1.7% rise).
Driven by a massive (seasonal) surge in The Northeast:
- Northeast: +84.6%
- Midwest +42.0%
- South -5.6%
- West -5.5%
That’s the good news.
The bad news is that Housing Starts fell YoY for the 7th month in a row…
- The White House will delay for up to six months a decision on whether it will impose tariffs on cars and auto parts. The Trump administration put the decision on hold following meetings with auto industry groups over the last week, according to multiple reports.
China is DREAMING that Sleepy Joe Biden, or any of the others, gets elected in 2020. They LOVE ripping off America!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 12, 2019
- Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, tells her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.
(BEIJING) […] “I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”
“If this skeptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber. (read more)
- With recent reports of social media platforms censoring conservatives, the White House established an online tip form for Americans to report bias to President Donald Trump.
“SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS should advance FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Yet too many Americans have seen their accounts suspended, banned, or fraudulently reported for unclear ‘violations’ of user policies,” The website said. “No matter your views, if you suspect political bias caused such an action to be taken against you, share your story with President Trump.”
- The tool asks users what platform they have been penalized on. The categories include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or “other.” One a user selects the social media platform, they are asked for screenshots and links of the content that’s deemed offensive. A text field is provided where users can describe the enforcement actions taken against them,
The Trump Administration is fighting for free speech online.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) May 15, 2019
- The White House said on Wednesday that while it stands by the international community in “condemning terrorist and violent extremist content online,” that it is “not currently in a position” to join a call to action in the name of the Christchurch shootings, spearheaded by New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and French President Emmanuel Macron.
- Those who have joined the pact include the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Australia, Italy, India, German and Spain – while technology firms including Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are participating as well.
de Blasio has officially launched his campaign.
- In what will undoubtedly be remembered as one of the most desperate campaign stunts in a season that’s bound to be filled with them, de Blasio was heckled by a crowd of Trump supporters after he held a press conference promoting New York City’s Green New Deal (during the press conference, the mayor threatened the Trump Organization with millions of dollars in fines if its buildings don’t comply with the city’s new emissions standards).
Following his appearance, he got into it with Eric Trump on twitter.
Spare me? First you have never created a job in your life. Second, our great city has gone to shit under your leadership. Crime is up, the men & women of the NYPD detest you, homelessness is rampant, our streets are dirty and people are leaving our city in record numbers. https://t.co/3Fn1glQJEa
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) May 14, 2019
Sexual misconduct is the ‘public shelter’ to accept resignation.
Watch those announcing 2020 P running.
“You cannot attack a political opponent”
None are protected.
None are safe.
- White House Counsel Pat Cipollone told House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler that the White House will not comply with his Committee’s requests, calling the investigations an ‘unauthorized do-over’ of Mueller’s probe.
- In March, the House Judiciary Committee launched a massive investigation into Trump officials and over 80 subpoena’s went flying.
- The White House on Wednesday told Nadler to “discontinue” his panel’s inquiry into President Trump.
- House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff last week also threatened Trump officials with $25,000 a day fines if they do not comply with Democrat demands.
The DS is using everything they have to get ahead of what is coming, they are throwing everything out there hoping that something sticks
M3thods or M2Madness tweeted out the following, take a listen to brennan.
How to attempt/fail to cover your own ass…
1-Open w casual “joke”
2-Leave an out by underhandedly blaming the Obama-WH/FBI/DOJ/FISA-Court
3-Claim that any findings from investigations will be misrepresented
4-Discredit words like “Deep State”
5-Don’t forget to breathe
— M3thods (@M2Madness) May 16, 2019
- A dispute has erupted over whether former FBI Director James Comey or his CIA counterpart, John Brennan, promoted the unverified Steele dossier as the Obama-era intelligence community targeted the Trump campaign.
- an email chain exists which indicates that Comey told bureau subordinates that Brennan insisted on the dossier’s inclusion in the intelligence community assessment (ICA) on Russian interference. Also interesting is that the dossier was referred to as “crown material” in the emails – a possible reference to the fact that Steele is a former British spy.
- “Former Director Brennan, along with former [Director of National Intelligence] James Clapper, are the ones who opposed James Comey’s recommendation that the Steele Dossier be included in the intelligence report,” said the official.
- “put the blame squarely on Comey.”
- Trey Gowdy – “Comey has a better argument than Brennan, based on what I’ve seen.”
- In March, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) suggested over Twitter that Brennan had “insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier” be included in the January 2017 ICA.
BREAKING: A high-level source tells me it was Brennan who insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence Report… Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP.
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) March 27, 2019
Whether the FBI acted appropriately in obtaining the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to Trump campaign aide Carter Page is now the subject not only of U.S. Attorney John Durham’s new probe, but also the ongoing review by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz. U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber has been conducting his own investigation separately, although details of his progress were unclear.
As one example, in its FISA application, the bureau repeatedly and incorrectly assured the court in a footnote that it “does not believe” British ex-spy Christopher Steele was the direct source for a Yahoo News article implicating Page in Russian collusion, and instead asserted that the Yahoo article provided an independent basis to believe Steele. –Fox News
Both stories can’t be true!@Comey told FBI in late 2016 that BRENNAN insisted on including the Dossier in the intelligence community assessment.
But CIA claims COMEY made the recommendation, and Brennan and Clapper objected.https://t.co/dzhy5fjG9V
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) May 15, 2019
Amazing—James Comey says that in 2016, John Brennan insisted on including the dossier in their IC assessment. But Brennan says: no no, COMEY wanted to use the dossier.
They know the truth is coming. And now they’re all throwing each other under the bus.https://t.co/lComh1CO0d
— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) May 16, 2019
- Baker ratted out James Comey saying top officials in the FBI were “quite worried” Comey would appear to be blackmailing Trump
- Baker has turned on Comey!
Attempt to isolate @ FBI/DOJ?
Do you believe the FBI/DOJ acted alone?
If HRC directed & financed the ‘dossier’ in order to obtain the ‘bulk’ so-called evidence in order to generate circular news articles (think Yahoo!) and obtain a FISC sign-off, is it reasonable to think that members of the INTEL APPARATUS, STATE DEPT, WH, FOREIGN ALLIES, ETC. were also involved?
THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN OUR KNOWN HISTORY [A NEW WORD FOR ‘TREASON’ WILL NEED TO BE INVENTED].
Why does HUSSEIN continue to ‘proudly’ state his administration was ‘scandal free’?
- Judicial Watch released an email revealing that Nellie Ohr, wife of former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, informed him that she was deleting emails sent from Bruce Ohr’s DOJ email account.
- From: Nellie Ohr
- Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 12:49 PM
- To: Ohr, Bruce (ODAG)
- Subject: Re: Analyst Russian Organized Crime – April 2016
- Thanks! I’m deleting these emails now
- The full email exchange is between Bruce Ohr, Lisa Holtyn, Nellie Ohr, and Stefan Bress, a first secretary at the German Embassy, and is part of 339 pages of heavily redacted records from the U.S. Department of Justice.
Now we are getting word that the OBama adminsitration abused the FISA court
According to [Joe] diGenova, and here is the tremendous breaking news: The FISA court has been looking into abuses of the FISA system and has communicated with the Justice Department about its findings. Their chief judge has already determined that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation (yes, spying — and, yes, illegal) going on by four FBI contractors to break the law to steal personal electronic information about American citizens and to use it against the Republican Party.
- According to the report, Obama’s FBI and DOJ performed searches on Americans that were against their 4th Amendment rights. This went on for years. One paragraph in the report states that 85% of the Section 704 and 705(b) FISA searches made during this time were non-compliant with applicable laws and therefore criminal.
- In addition, the report cites that at the same time that Obama’s DOJ and FBI were illegally searching Americans against their rights and unbeknownst to them, Obama’s FBI was providing this information to outside contractors who had no business or legal cause or claim to the information.
- The House Intelligence Committee released its FISA memo that described the corrupt actions taken by Obama’s FBI and DOJ to obtain warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. Obama’s DOJ and FBI used a document created from information by Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC funding to obtain multiple FISA Court warrants. The political anti-Trump sources of the information were not provided to the court when requesting the warrant and top DOJ and FBI officials were the ones partaking in these actions. As a result, Congressional leaders are calling for prosecution of FBI and DOJ officials involved in the criminal actions the criminal acts by Obama’s adminstration involved in the FISA crimes could qualify for sentences of up to 10 years in prison.
- the entire FISA court in late 2016 was stacked with Obama appointees. The entire court in March of 2017 was Obama appointees. One of these appointees was also involved in General Flynn’s criminal case. We know this because he recused himself from the Flynn case. Obama FISA Court appointee and U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras recused himself from former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s criminal case. It’s yet unknown the reason for why Contreras recused himself.
Gohmert is now questioning if the FISA court was in on all of this, M3thods tweeted our the following
Gohmert: We’ve got to start having Hearings on the FISA Courts…The fact that no FISA Court has reacted violently to having a fraud committed on the Court, raises the issue of perhaps we had a FISA Judge, or more, who were part of this scam to take down a duly elected President. pic.twitter.com/XpfWIsYBfi Take a listen to what Gohmert says
— M3thods (@M2Madness) May 15, 2019
Lets go back to post
Hussein gave the order to start the spy campaign.
It was logged officially 2x.
1x – Domestic.
1x – Foreign.
FISC judge WH meeting?
WH visitor logs are important.
Hussein library CLAS doc move?
Attempt to shelter/protect?
Who has AUTH to obtain?
The More You Know.
The #Senate confirmed the nomination of Jeffrey Rosen to be Deputy Attorney General on a party line vote of 52-45.
Not voting: Alexander, Gillibrand and Harris.
There are no further votes this week.
— Senate Press Gallery (@SenatePress) May 16, 2019
PM @GiuseppeConteIT has suddenly requested resignations from 6 deputy directors of Italian intelligence agencies: DIS, AISI and AISE.
Partito Democratico replies: “it’s a regime”, but in Rome, everybody knows its’ all about SpyGate and Trump sabotage.https://t.co/6M6WrLns2S
— Giulio Occhionero (@g_occhionero) May 16, 2019
The Italian prime minister has suddenly requested resignations from 6 deputy directors of Italian intelligence agencies: DIS, AISI and AISE. This was all after I outed Mifsud in Rome and the president called the Italian prime minister. Italy has flipped and are giving up Brennan.
— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) May 16, 2019
- Department of Homeland Security has officially suspended all air traffic – passenger and cargo – between the US and Venezuela due to the “ongoing political stability and increased tensions.” Most of the flights have stopped and I wonder if they cuting off the delivery of DS weapons to Venezuela.
- Guiados “administration” – consisting of advisors and other opposition leaders – are all either arrested and being held by the government, hiding, seeking asylum in various foreign embassies (Spanish, Italian, Brazilian and Argentinian) in the capital of Caracas, or have fled to other countries like Brazil and Colombia.
- Guaidó, apparently a government of one, has so far avoided arrest probably because the elected Venezuelan President Maduro doesn’t want to give the US an excuse to try and rescue him, or to launch military actions of some kind against Venezuela as the White House keeps threatening to do.
- Clearly, in calling for US military intervention, Guaidó has both demonstrated almost his total lack of backing among the masses of Venezuelan people, as well as his desperation, g
- now lets talk about the “50 countries” that we in the US keep hearing which supposedly back Guaidó as Venezuela’s “legitimate leader” are realizing that this plan didn’t work, these countries are now calling for a calmer response to the crisis in Venezuela,
- In truth it’s impossible to find that list of “more than 50 countries” backing a self-proclaimed and unelected Guaidó as Venezuela’s president. the list really consists of 13 countries besides the US as supporting Guaidó. These included Canada, the UK, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil. Listed as supporting Maduro as elected President are Russia, China, Turkey, Bolivia, and Cuba,
- For a time, most of the countries of Europe were lining up behind Guaidó, particularly after Germany announced that it was recognizing him as the new interim leader of Venezuela in late January, and ousted the country’s ambassador, but then by late March Germany was having second thoughts, and rejected the person sent there by Guaidó to assume the position of Venezuelan ambassador. At this point except for the UK, the countries of Europe, along with Mexico and Uruguay are simply calling for a dialogue and a negotiated solution to the Venezuela political crisis, and in addition to opposing any talk of military action or a coup, are seeking nothing more than a new election (which Maduro would probably win, given the alternative of the return of a government of the rich). They’re no longer really backing Guaidó.
- Talks are underway in Norway between Venezuela’s government and “democratic” opponents, an envoy said on Thursday, in a possible search for a mediated solution following a failed uprising attempt against President Nicolas Maduro.
- “Yes, there are talks between the Bolivarian government and the democratic sectors of the opposition,“
- Saudi Arabia blamed Iran for ordering an attack early this week on two Aramco pipeline booster stations, a strike that was intended as part of a broader sabotage campaign to disrupt world oil supplies
- The drone attacks came one day after a string of attacks on two Saudi oil tankers and two other vessels in the Strait of Hormuz, and caused the temporary closure of a vital east-west pipeline traversing the kingdom, since reopened.
- The Iraqi government has made a decision to purchase the S-400 missile systems from Russia,
- “As for the missile defense systems, the government has made a decision, it wants to purchase the S-400,” he said.
- It is designed to destroy aircraft, cruise and ballistic missiles, including medium-range ones, and can also be used against ground objectives. The S-400 system can engage targets at a distance of 400 km and at an altitude of up to 35 km.
Trump tweted out the following
The Fake News Washington Post, and even more Fake News New York Times, are writing stories that there is infighting with respect to my strong policy in the Middle East. There is no infighting whatsoever….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 15, 2019
….Different opinions are expressed and I make a decisive and final decision – it is a very simple process. All sides, views, and policies are covered. I’m sure that Iran will want to talk soon.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 15, 2019