Housing has now hit the breaking point, this will lead to the collapse of the housing market. Colleges are becoming desperate as the value of the dollar decreases and the people can’t find jobs colleges are now making deals where they will take a portion of future income to pay for college. Pension funds are in trouble and they are now admitting to it. Trump and the Mexican President are speaking and they are looking to make a deal on NAFTA. Trump is now providing aid to the farmers, the transition is not going to be easy for businesses and the people to break the bonds of the central bank is never easy and the central banks will not give up control easily they will make the people pay. Judicial Watch wants the FISA transcript of Carter Page. Obama admin shutdown the investigation into selling weapon technology to foreign powers. EU will now pay countries to take refugees even though the flow of refugees is way down. South Korea will remove troops from the DMZ. Trump ready to make a deal with Iran. Q drops more breadcrumbs and the biggest bombshell ever. It seems there is now a push to take control of the Fed, if what Q is saying is true this will go to the heart of the deep state, it is their funding and by doing this will set America on a completely different course.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 07.25.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- “The affordability crisis may have reached a breaking point in Portland, San Jose, and Seattle,” said Redfin CEO.
- Buyer Fatigue
- Redfin notes June Home Prices Rose 5.7% Year Over Year; Smallest Increase Since December 2016. The key point is buyer fatigue.
“The affordability crisis may have reached a breaking point in Portland, San Jose and Seattle,” said Redfin CEO Glenn Kelman.
“After 75 straight months of price increases in these markets that far outpaced wage growth, homebuyers are now becoming selective about which homes to buy, and at what price. T the percentage of listings in these markets that sold within two weeks declined in June from 61 percent to 52 percent, and the fraction of listings that dropped their price increased from 31 percent to 33 percent.”
“We’ve seen similar signs of buyer fatigue in the past, especially at this point in the season,” Kelman continued.
“But in this case the lull has lasted a bit longer and affected more markets than in the recent past.
- Once again, signs are adding up that housing has peaked this cycle.
- Colleges are offering an alternative to students who don’t want to be saddled with hefty student loans, or those who don’t qualify; pay us a percentage of your future salary over a set period of time.
Norwich University announced Tuesday that it will become the latest school to offer this type of contract, known as an income share agreement. Norwich’s program is starting out on a small scale, mainly for students who do not have access to other types of loans or those who are taking longer than the traditional eight semesters to finish their degree. –AP
- For many students, income sharing agreements are considered less risky, especially if they are unable to find work after graduation, or end up in lower-paying jobs.
- The notion of income sharing agreements has been around for over 60 years, however they began in earnest in 2015:
- This is just another type of enslavement, the system needs to change
- the nation’s 1,400 corporate pension plans are facing a $553 billion shortfall. And, according to Boston College, about 25% will likely go broke in the next decade.
- Think about that… A full one-quarter of US, non-government employees expecting a pension to fund their retirement will likely get zilch.
- And it’s even worse for the government…
- According to credit-rating agency Moody’s, state, federal and local government pension plans are $7 trillion short in funding.
- The reason for this crisis is simple – investment returns are too low.
- Pension funds invest in stocks, bonds, real estate, private equity and a host of other assets, hoping to generate a safe return.
- But with interest rates near their lowest levels in human history, it’s been difficult for these pensions to generate a suitable return without taking on more and more risk.
- And that’s another big problem with pensions – their investment returns are totally unrealistic.
- Most pension funds require a minimum annual return of about 8% a year to cover their future liabilities.
- But that 8% is really difficult to generate today, especially if you’re buying bonds (which is the largest asset for most pensions). So pensions are allocating more capital to riskier assets like stocks and private equity.
- The California State Teachers’ Retirement System (CalSTRS) and California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) both earned more than 8% for the second fiscal year in a row. CalPERS is the largest public pension in the US. And, together, the two funds manage $575 billion for 2.8 million public workers and retirees.
- Two 8%+ years isn’t the norm. Over the past 10 years ending June 30, CalSTRS returned an annualized 6.3% a year – well below its target. And CalPERS has returned a dismal 5.1% over the same period.
- And the two California pension giants are even admitting the game is up.
- U.S. President Donald Trump told Mexico’s president-elect in a letter that a quick renegotiation of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) would bring more jobs for both countries, but warned of a very different route otherwise.
- “A strong relationship will lead to a much stronger and more prosperous Mexico, which frankly would make me very happy!” Trump wrote in the letter.
- After weeks with little movement, Mexican trade negotiators travel to Washington this week to revive the talks. On Monday, Trump said he expected to get something worked out on NAFTA.
- Facing the brunt of President Trump’s trade war with China, which threatens some $34 billion of US products and agriculture with duties, the White House has announced a $12 billion “short-term” stimulus plan to help US farmers hurt by China’s “illegal” retaliatory tariffs.
- The package, as expected, will consist of direct payments, food purchases and trade development – under a program already authorized under the Commodity Credit Corp act, which means Congressional approval is not required. Further details on the program will come by Labor Day, according to USDA Secretary Sonny Perdue and top officials.
- Judicial Watch today filed a motion in the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court seeking the transcripts of all hearings related to the surveillance of Carter Page, a former Trump campaign part-time advisor who was the subject of four controversial Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants from the Department of Justice (DOJ). Last week, in response to a Judicial Watch FOIA lawsuit, the Department of Justice released 412 pages of heavily redacted documents relating to FISA warrants targeting Page. The warrants provide evidence that the FISA court was never told that the key information justifying the requests came from a minimally-corroborated “dossier” that was created by Fusion GPS, a paid agent of the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee.
- Judicial Watch initially sent a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the DOJ and then filed suit seeking the FISA transcripts (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-01050)). In a June 2018 letter, the Justice Department told Judicial Watch it had no Page FISA court hearing transcripts.
- Since the Justice Department does not have possession of any transcripts of hearings related to Page and because such transcripts would provide the public with a complete and unbiased look at the role of this Court, Judicial Watch respectfully requests this Court make public all transcripts of hearings regarding applications for or renewal of FISA warrants related to Page.
-Brennan leaked the Dossier to Harry Reid
-Comey leaked to NYT
-Clapper lied under oath
-McCabe lied 3 times, faces criminal referral
-Strzok claims he wasn’t biased
-Rice blamed Benghazi on a video If they still have a security clearance, of course they should lose it!
- Influential Obama administration officials have been accused of shutting down an FBI investigation into the theft of U.S. stealth defense technology.
- A bombshell report by True Pundit revealed that former FBI Director Robert Mueller and former Attorney General Eric Holder colluded with James Comey, who was at the time a general counsel for Lockheed Martin, to shut down an FBI investigation into the international theft of U.S. stealth defense technology from a small Florida company.
- The company had developed proprietary technology to protect nuclear submarines and Navy shops from being seen on sonar and radar.
- After a thorough nearly three-year FBI investigation into the theft, and on the eve of the case being presented to a grand jury, Mueller and Holder unscrupulously closed the case.
- “This was the original pay-to-play scheme and it involves Mueller, Holder, (James) Comey and (Hillary) Clinton,” Steve Morton, inventor and owner of a rare robotic ship and submarine stealth painting technology that can help make the U.S. Navy’s fleet invisible on radar and sonar, told True Pundit.
- “They allowed my technology to be stolen by European companies partnered with Lockheed Martin and Comey was the top lawyer for Lockheed,” Morton continued. “Now my technology is being sold to the Chinese, Russians, and all over the world to enemies of the United States. I wonder how much Hillary Clinton made on this because she was Secretary of State when the probe was shut down.”
- Morton said that the result was an FBI cover-up involving a familiar cabal of players linked to a number of other governmental scandals, such as Uranium One, involving the State Dept., DOJ, and FBI.
- True Pundit reported that Morton “worked as the FBI’s undercover informant on the case for almost four years, wearing a wire. Recording phone calls. Gathering evidence against Fincantieri, the massive Italian shipbuilder who the FBI had all but proven swiped Morton’s Stealth painting technology as well as his company’s computer files.”
- But here is where it gets interesting—as Lockheed Martin is under exclusive contract with Fincantieri for the building and arming of war ships. Thus, Fincantieri and Lockheed Martin work as partners for the U.S. Navy and navies in several countries.
- Morton said that after Fincantieri conspired with Lockheed to steal his technology and force him out of business, he turned to the FBI for help. Clearly, the investigation was quite serious and ready for a grand jury to look at the evidence, until James Comey—who is old friends with Robert Mueller—intervened on behalf of Lockheed Martin.
- Then suddenly the entire investigation just evaporated into thin air.
- In April actress Allison Mack was arrested as part of an extensive investigation into a sick and twisted sex-cult connected to powerful Hollywood interests and New York political influence agents.
- Today, Clare Bronfman (right), the wealthy billionaire daughter of former Seagram chairman Edgar M. Bronfman, was arrested amid a group of five more women.
NEW York – […] The new charges add a bizarre twist to a sensational case that generated headlines with the April arrest of Allison Mack, 35, an actress who allegedly recruited slaves for Raniere. A month earlier, Raniere, 57, was apprehended in Mexico and accused of sex trafficking and forced labor. He’s being held without bail. Both deny wrongdoing.
Bronfman, 39, is one of seven children of her father, a second-generation heir who captained Seagram’s expansion during his years leading the company. She, Kathy Russell, 60, Lauren Salzman, 42, and Nancy Salzman, 64, were allegedly members of Raniere’s inner circle who recruited and groomed sexual partners for him.
Prosecutors said Nxivm operated like a pyramid scheme, charging participants thousands of dollars for courses while encouraging them to sign up for more and recruit others. Raniere created a “secret society” within the organization in 2015, known as DOS, with women serving as “slaves” overseen by “masters,” according to prosecutors.
- the European Commission on Tuesday announced a surprise proposal to pay European governments €6,000 (or about $7,000) for each migrant they take in.
- Under the proposal, the Union’s common budget would pay out 6,000 euros ($7,000) for each migrant taken in, as well as funding the cost of hundreds of expert personnel to help process mostly African migrants seeking asylum in Europe.
- The “claimed success” after the June “agreement” was met with appropriate skepticism bordering on mockery in European press, with some notable European newspapers in the aftermath going so far as to say Europe is being “torn apart over the migrants” — with the true nature of the crisis being more political than actual, Le Monde’s Brussels bureau writing the June migrant deal was “rather surreal, given that the migration crisis barely exists – the flow of migrants has fallen by 95% since October 2015” — a sentiment echoed in other corners of Europe.
- South Korea is reportedly considering withdrawing some military forces and equipment from guard posts on the border with North Korea on a “trial basis.”
- It’s part of the South Korean defense ministry’s plan to transform the [Demilitarized Zone] into a “peace zone.”
- The ministry said it would also plan on designating a de facto maritime boundary as a “peace sea” to allow fishermen from both countries to operate.
- During his speech in Kansas City on Tuesday, President Trump said he is “ready to make a real deal” with Iran, adding that “Iran is not the same country anymore.” He also said this new deal would not be like the “disaster” deal made by the Obama Administration.
- Trump’s position that Iran is “not the same country anymore” is also a significant one,
MSM_Attacks[Q].jpgAll for a baseless conspiracy?
Enjoy the show!
Something BIG is about to DROP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co0SBtpAqZw>>2264981There is no greater [current] threat to the American people than the FAKE NEWS MEDIA.
Compare/contrast SOCIALISM push.
Push for REBIRTH.
Who financed then?
Who is financing now?
Dark to LIGHT.
We do try.
You are witnessing/watching the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.
POWER WILL RETURN TO THE PEOPLE.
We saw you!
God bless Patriots!
What a wonderful day.
Do you believe in coincidences?
But with that out of the way, let’s start with Q’s first image drop:
We’ve been over the Five-Eyes stuff before, but #Anon extrapolates for us:
Is it any surprise that we’re now seeing all this talk about Brennan and Clapper and their ilk having the security clearances taken away? They’re already trapped!
President Trump is looking into revoking the security clearances of several top Obama-era intelligence and law enforcement officials, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Monday, accusing them of having politicized or monetized their public service.
No more scheming for you, traitors!
But now… now, to the big, bad mamma-jamma Qdrop that I’ve been just itching to get to:
President Donald Trump has multiple reasons as to why he should take control of the Federal Reserve. He will do so both because he can and because his broader policies argue that he should do so.
The president can and will take control of the Fed. It may be recalled when the law was written creating the Federal Reserve the secretary of the Treasury was designated as the head of the Federal Reserve. We are going to return to that era. Like it or not the Fed is about to be politicized.
The money you have in your wallet isn’t what you think it is. It’s not actually money. It’s a debt-note, and has been the single most effective tool of our collective enslavement to #TheCabal.
Here’s the classic image:
Read the top lines on both dollars. What’s different?
That’s right: Silver Certificate vs Federal Reserve Note. There was a time in this country when you could take your dollars to any bank in the nation and exchange it for silver or gold; ie, something with tangible value.
When the system switched to debt notes in 1913, with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act, US citizens could no longer exchange their bills for precious metals.
This was a move that unilaterally benefited the (Rothschild-owned) banks, and which has lead to the systematic devaluation of our money, bleeding us dry through inflation.
100 Dollar Bill
Let’s start with the most glaring difference even from the other new colored bills: that huge Blue Stripe down the right center. For those not familiar with the symbolism of the American flag colors: Red symbolizes Hardiness and Valor, White symbolizes Purity and Innocence and Blue represents Vigilance, Perseverance and Justice. Is it possible that the big Blue Stripe may have more significance that you might expect?
Let’s say the left side represents the fiat/paper money camp. There is no new coloring at all just the same ole drab green. The same ole fiat money. It’s all there…the words “Federal Reserve Note”, the Official Fed Seal,
Now let’s look at the right side of that Blue Stripe…the “Vigilance, Perseverance and Justice” side!
A Gold Ink Well, Gold Liberty Bell, Gold Feather Pen, Gold “100”, Gold Watermark, Gold Writing in the background, Gold “July 4, 1776”.
– Notice the words “THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS,PUBLIC AND PRIVATE” has also been moved from the left to the right side (or the gold standard side!)
– Notice how the color of the “100” on the bottom front changes from GREEN to GOLD…still not convinced?
– And now my favorite… look at the wording right above the “100” on the far right.
Do you see it?
“…the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new…”
That, my friends, comes directly from our Declaration of Independence and says the following:
“That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”
Has there ever been a time in the last 100 years that the people were more ready to “alter or abolish” our government?!
Q says this many posts
1369 May 15 2018
1495 Jun 13 2018
1646 Jun 30 2018
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
Because, despite the name, the Federal Reserve isn’t a Federal agency. It’s a privately owned bank. Q said as much himself, a while back:
if you’re going to try and eliminate the national debt, there’s two things you can do:
1) Try to pay it off like a hamster running in a wheel until it dies from exhaustion, or
2) Realize the whole system is corrupt, broken, and illegal… and dispense with the whole charade.
And remember what Q said:
Now, I don’t know exactly what this new, restructured system will look like, but by-golly, I’m willing to go along for the ride if it even means a chance at getting REAL money back, and potentially eliminating the Federal Income Tax.
By Trump going in this direction, it strikes at the very heart of the beast that is #TheCabal. It would literally STARVE it and set it back hundreds, if not thousands of years. And yes, I think it’s okay to be that hopeful.
Trump has been signalling this kind of thing for a long time, too. It’s one of the reasons that convinced me to vote for him – because he was talking about this stuff. And since taking office, he signalled this in a MAJOR way when he hung Andrew Jackson’s portrait in the Oval Office:
Remember, Jackson was the guy who not only survived a Rothschild assassination attempt, and once said, before shutting down the equivalent of the Fed in his day:
Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!
And then when Trump talked about how McKinley funded the entire government with tariffs alone:
“President McKinley, who felt very, very strongly about this — the country was very, very successful; we actually operated out of cash flow, if you can believe it,”
Yeah, no, it’s pretty clear what Trump wants to do, and that’s why I’m calling this his Declaration of War against #TheCabal. If we’re lucky, he’ll outdo Ron Paul’s wildest dreams, and ensure a prosperous and free nation for many generations to come.