We are now seeing the same pattern we saw prior to the recession of 2008, the number of job opening is shrinking and the hires are falling at the same time. Bankruptcies surge in the month of December, this never happened before. Bill Gross predicted a bear market and we might be headed that way. As more sanctions are placed on countries these countries are moving away from the dollar. The entire plan the cabal had is now turning on them, Russia gate has backfired, the credibility of the news networks has declined. The Mueller investigation has gone no where in a year. Investigation into underhanded dealing is in progress. Mysterious satellite is lost in space or something else happened to it. North and South begin talks. US sends ships to North Korea. US says that the Syrian people will decide the outcome of Syria and Syria will stay intact.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 01.09.2018
- After a burst of record high job openings which started in June but declined in October, today’s November JOLTS report – Janet Yellen’s favorite labor market indicator – showed another modest drop in job openings across most categories as the year wound down, with the total number declining from a downward revised 5.925MM to 5.8793MM, well below the
- 6.038MM consensus estimate, and the lowest since May, resulting in an Nov. job opening rate decline from 3.9% to 3.8%.
- New Chapter 11 bankruptcies in the US more than doubled in December 2017 from a year ago to 699 filings. That jump of 362 filings from December 2016 was the largest year-over-year jump since the Financial Crisis.
- A spike like this in Chapter 11 filings in a month of December is unheard of in normal times. Normally, bankruptcies jump during tax season, the first four or five months of the year, but not at the end of the year. But these are not normal times.
- In December, Chapter 11 filings soared 61% from November. This is also highly unusual, as over the prior five years, presumably the “normal times,” the number of filings from November to December has fallen by an average 8.7%.
- Bond guru Bill Gross has called the end of the 25-year bond bull market…
- In a tweet via Janus Henderson, Gross signals the bond bear has begun…
Gross: Bond bear market confirmed today. 25 year long-term trendlines broken in 5yr and 10yr maturity Treasuries.
— Janus Henderson U.S. (@JHIAdvisorsUS) January 9, 2018
- Gross said last year that 10-year yields persistently above 2.4% would signal bear market.
- He is correct that trendlines have broken but we have seen the occasional false-alarm breakout in the last 25 years…
- 10Y Treasury Yields…
- This time around, however, the U.S. will likely go it alone. international community is not on board, they will not place sanctions on Iran,
- Moreover, some analysts argue that the Washington crackdown could merely push Iran to begin selling oil under contracts denominated in yuan rather than dollars.
“Potential consequent reactivation of sanctions may cause Iran to export oil using the Chinese Yuan denominated contract, which launches on 18 January,” Bjarne Schieldrop, Chief Commodities Analyst at SEB, said in a statement.
“This may spark a move away from the present long-established U.S. Dollar (USD) denominated oil trading regime.”
- Despite the determination of the CIA and FBI to get Trump, these powerful and unaccountable police state agencies have been unable to present any evidence of the Trump/Putin conspiracy against Hillary. As William Binney, the former high level National Security Agency official who devised the spy program has stated, if there was any evidence of a Trump/Putin conspiracy to steal the US presidential election, the NSA would most certainly have it.So where is the evidence? Why after one year and a half and a special prosecutor whose assignment is to get Trump has no evidence whatsoever been found of the Trump/Putin conspiracy? The obvious answer is that no such conspiracy ever existed. The only conspiracy is the one against Trump.This has now become completely apparent. Russiagate originated in a fake “Trump dossier” invented by Christopher Steele, a former British MI6 intelligence officer. It is not yet clear whether it was the DNC, the CIA, or the FBI who paid Steele for the fake dossier.
- The orchestration “Russiagate” proves that the CIA, the NSA, and the FBI are so corrupt and unaccountable that they comprise the greatest threat to the American people in the entire history of America. The only solution is to break these agencies into a thousand splinters, as President John F. Kennedy intended, and rebuild them from scratch with total transparency. No more protecting their vast crimes under the cloak of “national security.” No classification of any so-called intelligence unless it can pass a unanimous vote of Congress and the ACLU.The orchestration of Russiagate is proof that the alleged “national security agencies” are an anti-American force detrimental to our survival as a free people. The criminals in the FBI, CIA, and DNC must be investigated, indicted, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned or freedom in America is forever dead.One question with which we are left is why has the mainstream media failed in its investigating and reporting responsibilities and instead served as a cheerleader for the orchestration known as Russiagate? The New York Times, Washington Post, NPR, CNN, and the rest are serving as public relations agents for Russiagate,
- Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, John Podesta, received an email from an advisor which brought up the phrase “gross negligence” in regards to the FBI’s email investigation before the FBI agent in charge of the probe removed the phrase from her exoneration statement, according to WikiLeaks.
First, let’s again examine the statutory language:
“Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.”
- Podesta decided to run this past Hillary Clinton’s friends at the FBI, as counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok – who headed up the Clinton email investigation – then removed the phrase “gross negligence” from Clinton’s exoneration statement.
- To summarize, former Bill Clinton Chief of Staff Tina Flournoy sent John Podesta an email to his Gmail account on March 9, 2016 – with a Washington Post article containing a link to an opinion by a retired D.C. attorney who thinks Clinton committed Gross Negligence. Former FBI Director James Comey’s original draft from May 2, contained the phrase, and at some point over the next eight weeks, Peter Strzok – the man who headed up the investigation, removed it – materially changing the legal significance of Clinton’s actions, effectively “decriminalizing” her behavior when Comey gave his speech on July 5, 2016.
- The firm’s attorney, Joshua Levy, explained to lawmakers why Simpson was reluctant to reveal much about their sources or methods.
- “It’s a voluntary interview, and in addition to that he wants to be very careful to protect his sources,” Levy told the panel. “Somebody’s already been killed as a result of the publication of this dossier and no harm should come to anybody related to this honest work.”
- It was not immediately clear who Levy was referring to, although according to the Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross, “it’s been theorized that this is ex-KGB guy Oleg Erovkinin, who was chief of staff to Igor Sechin. But he was killed under suspicious circumstances on Dec. 26, 2016, before the dossier was published.“
- Following the launch of the secretive Zuma satellite into space aboard SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy rocket from Cape Canaveral, reports circulated that the new eye in the sky, which is worth billions, “is presumed to be a total loss after it failed to reach orbit.“
- But the mystery around the launch and the payload continues, as in an emailed statement, company President and COO Gwynne Shotwell, said that the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket that took off from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida on Sunday “did everything correctly.”
“Due to the classified nature of the payload, no further comment is possible.
- Which is odd since Bloomberg reports that the second-stage booster section of the Falcon 9 failed, said a U.S. official and two congressional aides familiar with the launch, who asked not to be named because the matter is private.
- the Wall Street Journal reported that the US officials are debating whether it’d be possible to mount a limited military strike against the North without provoking a nuclear response the North said on Tuesday that, following a session of talks with its South Korean neighbors, the isolated country would be sending a delegation of athletes, dignitaries and journalists to the Winter Games in Pyeongchang next month.
- The five-member North Korean delegation traveled to the border in a motorcade and then walked across the military demarcation line into the southern side of the truce village of Panmunjom at around 9.30 am local time, Seoul also proposed inter-Korean military discussions to reduce tension on the peninsula and a reunion of family members in time for February’s Lunar New Year holiday. South korea will also consider lifting the sanctions
- The US Navy’s USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier is headed for the Western Pacific along with several guided-missile destroyers ahead of North and South Korean talks at the Panmunjom truce village on Tuesday.
- “The deployment marks the second time the Carl Vinson Strike Group will operate throughout the Indo-Pacific region under the US 3rd Fleet’s command and control,”
- The carrier is expected to arrive near the Korean Peninsula in early February, when the Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics kick off.
- American guided-missile destroyer USS Carney has docked in the Ukrainian port of Odessa. It has sailed to the Black Sea as part of a mission to reassure allies
- Syria’s air defense forces thwarted three Israeli missile attacks on targets near Damascus, the country’s General Command of the Army and the Armed Forces said in a statement on January 9.
- The military said that at 2:40 local time Israeli warplanes launched few missiles at targets near Damascus from the Lebanese airspace. The missiles were intercepted and one Israeli warplane was targeted by air defense forces.
- the U.S. remains committed to supporting Syria’s territorial integrity and a “united Syria”, a senior State Department official said Monday.
- “We support the territorial integrity of Syria and a unified and democratic Syria in which the rights of all groups are protected. The future of Syria is to be decided by Syrians, consistent with the political transition and election process enshrined in UNSCR 2254,” the official said, referring to a UN Security Council resolution that reaffirms the sovereignty of Syria.