In this report we will talk about the latest news regarding the economic collapse. War is heating up with the U.S. and Russia. Both countries are sending fleets of ships to the Mediterranean. Two terrorists that were in the witness protection plan are missing. The Obama scandals are growing and more information is coming out. The economic collapse is brewing and its almost ready.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
- Remember when several months ago Wal-Mart leaked just how weak the economy was and that sales had been a “total disaster” (a piece of truthiness that promptly led to the termination of the leak source)? Guess what: they were not lying. Moments ago WMT reported Q1 results, which at the easily fudged bottom line were just in line with expectations, ot $1.14 driven by $2.2 billion in stock repurchases (30 million shares). However, it was sales, as warned, that came in well weaker than expected, posting at $114.2 billion on expectations of $116.1 – just as the guy warned. It gets worse:
- Q2 EPS expected in the range $1.22-$1.27, on expectations of $1.29
- Q1 comps ex-fuel -1.2% vs Exp. 0.4%
- Comps in Canada and Japan declined
- Sam’s Club implements first fee increase since 2006: raises membership fee to $45 nationwide
- During the 13-week period, the Walmart U.S. comp was negatively impacted by a delay in tax refund checks, challenging weather conditions, less grocery inflation than expected and the payroll tax increase. Comp traffic was down 1.8 percent, while average ticket increased 0.4 percent.
- From the CFO, Charles Holley: “Although we believe our company will leverage expenses for the year, the second quarter will be challenging, given expense pressures in International and our corporate area. Expense leverage may not be delivered evenly across the quarters, but we believe that by executing our plans, we will continue to reduce expenses and improve productivity.”
- And with this bad news to close the retail reporting season, we now fully expect the S&P to explode higher out of the gates on zero volume, with Kevin Henry’s blessing of course, to such manipulated highs that even Joe Sixpack can do nothing but laugh.
Let’s start an investigation and go off of what the Pope has just said. Let’s investigate the Central Bankers. Since they continually tell us they are not part of the government and they are not a government agency lets treat them like any other corporation that they are. Let’s get a warrant and go through all their records
- Pope Francis has denounced the global financial system, blasting the “cult of money” that he says is tyrannizing the poor and turning humans into expendable consumer goods.
- In his first major speech on the subject, Francis demanded Wednesday that financial and political leaders reform the global financial system to make it more ethical and concerned for the common good. He said: “Money has to serve, not to rule!”
- It’s a message Francis delivered on many occasions when he was archbishop of Buenos Aires, and it’s one that was frequently stressed by retired Pope Benedict XVI.
- Francis, who has made clear the poor are his priority, made the comments as he greeted his first group of new ambassadors accredited to the Holy See.
You know how everyone talks about how the paper market and physical market are going to eventually go their separate ways, well its starting, the paper and physical have nothing to do with each other.
- China’s demand for gold jumped 20% to 294 tonnes in the first quarter of 2013, while global gold demand overall slid 13% thanks to the dramatic rotation of demand from paper to physical. Chinese demand in gold bars and coins grew to 109.5 tonnes – more than double the five-year quarterly average of 43.8 tonnes. Central banks added 109.2 tonnes of gold to their reserves in Q1 2013, the ninth consecutive quarter of net purchases. But it was the Q1 ETF outflows of 176.9 tonnes, equating to a 7% decline in total gold ETF holdings that obscured the strong rise in investment for gold bars and coins at the retail level. In the face of the huge ‘paper’ gold ETF outflows, ‘physical’ gold demand surged to its highest in 18 months…
Basically Israel and the U.S. wants Syria to hit back so they can start the war. War with Syria means war with Iran and the U.S. will get involved because of Resolution 65. This allows the U.S. to help Israel with the war with Iran. Syria and Iran are backed by Russia and this will turn into WWIII.
- In a clear warning to Syria to stop the transfer of advanced weapons to Islamic militants in the region, a senior Israeli official signaled on Wednesday that Israel was considering additional military strikes to prevent that from happening and that the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad, would face crippling consequences if he retaliated.
- “Israel is determined to continue to prevent the transfer of advanced weapons to Hezbollah,” the Israeli official said. “The transfer of such weapons to Hezbollah will destabilize and endanger the entire region.”
- “If Syrian President Assad reacts by attacking Israel, or tries to strike Israel through his terrorist proxies,” the official said, “he will risk forfeiting his regime, for Israel will retaliate.”
The war needs to get started one way or another to cover up the economic collapse. It doesn’t matter which countries because the war will spread to all
- Hawkish Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said Tuesday Tokyo could mount a military response if foreign submarines enter its territorial waters while underwater, as Japan and China continue to squabble over islands.
- Abe’s comment came after Japan’s Defence Ministry said a submerged vessel was spotted in the contiguous waters — a 12 nautical mile strip outside territorial waters — near one of Japan’s Okinawa islands, from late Sunday to early Monday.
- The government would not confirm media reports it was a Chinese sub.
- “These are serious acts. If (submarines) enter our territorial waters while underwater, we would have to implement maritime security action,” Abe told parliament Tuesday.
- He did not clarify further, but the form of words he used may indicate that the Defence Minister could order action by Japan’s Self Defense Forces.
- In the incident on Monday, the submarine was tracked close to territorial waters off Kume, although it did not violate any laws.
- Under international rules, vessels can pass freely through the outer ring of waters, provided their intent is peaceable. Submarines must surface and display their flag if they navigate into territorial waters.
- The submarine incident came as three Chinese government ships spent half a day in waters off the Tokyo-controlled Senkaku islands that Beijing claims as the Diaoyus.
- It was the latest episode in a fraught few months which have seen repeated stand-offs between official ships from both sides as they jostle over ownership of the strategically-important and resource-rich islands.
- China is believed to be boosting its naval capability in the Pacific and has been criticised by neighbours for what is seen as an increasingly aggressive stance in the region, particularly in its multiple territorial disputes.
This has to be a coincidence, U.S. has ships and forces in the Mediterranean and now the Russians are sending ships there. Or everyone is preparing for something, could this be war? That’s right the Central Bankers need a war to cover up the economic collapse.
- Earlier we reported that the US has now officially landed a Marine force in Israel as well as an assault ship, in a visit that the US Navy promptly assured “is not associated with, nor a reaction to, any world events.” It seems we were not the only ones who read this justification somewhat skeptically: so did Russia. And in a historic event, the Russian Pacific fleet, for the first time in decades, crossed the Suez Canal and entered the Mediterranean, direction Cyprus’ port of Limasol (hi Cyprus – Russia will be arriving shortly) in what is now the loudest implied warning to the US and Israel amassing military units across Syria’s border that Russia will not stand idly by as Syria is used by the Israeli “Defense” Forces for target practice. “The task force has successfully passed through the Suez Channel and entered the Mediterranean. It is the first time in decades that Pacific Fleet warships enter this region,” Capt. First Rank Roman Martov said. This is what is also known as dropping hints, loud and clear.
- The group, including the destroyer Admiral Panteleyev, the amphibious warfare ships Peresvet and Admiral Nevelskoi, the tanker Pechenga and the salvage/rescue tug Fotiy Krylov left the port of Vladivostok on March 19 to join Russia’s Mediterranean task force.
- Gov. Martin O’Malley on Thursday signed a gun-control bill that is among the country’s most sweeping legislative responses to the December mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.
- The law bans the sale of assault-style rifles, including the AR-15 used in the Newtown killing of six educators and 20 first- and second-graders. The law limits gun ownership for people with mental illness, outlaws the sale of high-capacity magazines and establishes the nation’s first new handgun licensing scheme in two decades.
- The signing is expected to set off both a legal challenge from the National Rifle Association and a public relations campaign from gun-control supporters. A petition drive is underway to stop the law from going into effect on Oct. 1, though it is unclear whether opponents can gather enough signatures in time to trigger an automatic hold on the bill. If they are, the law would go before voters in 2014.
So you don’t think gun confiscation is true, think again, look how all of this slowly snuck up on everyone.
- Gun control activists do not want to confiscate our guns. Really. Just trust them about it. They don’t. Instead, they just want to pass simple, common sense and reasonable gun laws that have nothing to do with confiscating lawfully owned property. Trust them. They really, really don’t want to take our guns. Really.As President Barack Obama said on the campaign trail in 2008, “I believe in the Second Amendment. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won’t take your handgun away … But I am not going to take your guns away. So if you want to find an excuse not to vote for me, don’t use that one because it just ain’t true. It ain’t true.”
- See, it just ain’t true, like the President said. No lawmaker or politician will propose legislation that will confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens. Really. In fact, every gun control supporter is a huge fan of the right to keep and bear arms. Really.
- 1. Dianne Feinstein: “Dry up the supply”
- Feinstein is the queen bee of the modern gun control movement. In the past, she’s flat out admitted that she wanted “Mr. and Mrs. America” to “turn em all in.”
- “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out-right ban, picking up every one of them… ‘Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in,’ I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren’t here.” – Sen. Feinstein on CBS-TV’s “60 Minutes,” February 5, 1995.
- 2. NY SAFE Act
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s severely flawed New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act explicitly bans the possession of magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition, including those magazines that were grandfathered in under the previous Assault Weapons Ban.
- 3. California’s Confiscation Task Force
- As highlighted in a previous Guns.com article, earlier this month California Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill into law that will allow the state government to send out special agents to confiscate firearms from individuals who are prohibited from owning them.
- 4. New Jersey Lawmakers: “Confiscation, Confiscation, Confiscation”
- Sometime last week some New Jersey lawmakers — Sens. Loretta Weinberg (D), Sandra Cunningham (D), Linda Greenstein (D) — were caught on open microphone mocking gun owners who feared their firearms would be confiscated:
- 5. Missouri/Minnesota Bill
- Lastly, the most convincing evidence that pro-gun control lawmakers really want to confiscate our firearms is legislation that seeks to do just that.
- Back in February, several states including Missouri and Minnesota introduced bills that contained the following language:
- “Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have 90 days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution,” the proposed bill states.
You can see slowly but surely the government is preparing and setting everything up for martial law. Just look at all the facts
- The manhunt for the Boston Marathon bombing suspects offered the nation a window into the stunning military-style capabilities of our local law enforcement agencies. For the past 30 years, police departments throughout the United States have benefitted from the government’s largesse in the form of military weaponry and training, incentives offered in the ongoing “War on Drugs.” For the average citizen watching events such as the intense pursuit of the Tsarnaev brothers on television, it would be difficult to discern between fully outfitted police SWAT teams and the military.
- The lines blurred even further Monday as a new dynamic was introduced to the militarization of domestic law enforcement. By making a few subtle changes to a regulation in the U.S. Code titled “Defense Support of Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies” the military has quietly granted itself the ability to police the streets without obtaining prior local or state consent, upending a precedent that has been in place for more than two centuries.
- The most objectionable aspect of the regulatory change is the inclusion of vague language that permits military intervention in the event of “civil disturbances.” According to the rule:
- Federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the President is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances.
This is interesting, The U.S. Marshal service lost 2 suspected terrorists from the witness protection program. How convenient that they lost track during the Obama scandals. They also need to get the gun bill and the wars started. Let’s keep an eye out for this, this would be a perfect setup for an event.
- The U.S. Marshal Service has been “unable to locate” two former participants in the federal Witness Security Program “identified as known or suspected terrorists,” states the public summary of an interim Justice Department Inspector General’s report obtained by CNN.
- The Marshals have concluded that “one individual was and the other individual was believed to be residing outside of the United States.”
- The news comes from an audit of the Witness Security Program by the IG’s office, which states that “the Department did not definitively know how many known or suspected terrorists were admitted into the WITSEC program,” among other “significant issues concerning national security.” The report makes 16 recommendations.
- The “Interim Report on the Department of Justice’s Handling of Known or Suspected Terrorists Admitted Into the Federal Witness Security Program” notes that while in the midst of an audit of the WITSEC program, the Inspector General felt the need to notify the Justice Department of national security vulnerabilities, and the IG’s office “developed the interim report to help ensure that the Department promptly and sufficiently addressed the deficiencies we found.”
- The news comes in the midst of a week of horrible news for the Obama administration, with revelations that the Justice Department secretly collected months of phone records for reporters and editors at The Associated Press; renewed speculation over the White House’s response to the Benghazi attack; and revelations that the Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative groups.
- The Justice Department issued a statement, saying, “The number of former known or suspected terrorists ever admitted into the WitSec Program represents a fraction of one percent of the total WitSec population, and the vast majority were admitted into the program prior to Sept. 11, 2001.