BREXIT deal is not what the people want, Nigel Farage is staring a new political party to stop the elite from overturning the referendum. US credit has hit a new time high, people started to use the credit cards again, FICO recalculated to allow more credit. Heavy Truck orders decline, bad sign on the economy.Bob Shiller admits that the housing market is in a bubble and its popping. Recession do not happen in all areas at the same time, many areas will experience a recession first then it spreads. Trump and the patriots are using the strategy to push the economy to the edge, once the economy starts to rip itself apart it will blamed on the Fed. Mueller cannot find Russian collusion. Comey testifies behind closed doors and refuses to answer question or says he can’t remember. Does admit dossier was not verified. House Chair Nadler will end investigation, Senate was the target. Trump nominates Barr, stealth move to put all eyes on Barr which will allow Whitaker to work behind the scenes. Clinton investigation moves forward. More countries decide not to sign UN migration deal. Trump makes changes using the Scaramucci Model.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 12.09.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Nigel Farage has confirmed he is planning to launch a new political force to save Brexit, vowing he “won’t lie down” as the political establishment tries to overturn the referendum result.
- the Fed reported that in October, consumer credit posted a huge rebound, rising by $25.4 billion, above the $15.0 billion expected, the highest one month jump since last November. The surge in borrowing in October brought the total to $3.963 trillion, a 7.7% annualized increase from a year ago, and a new all time high, largely on the back of a newfound love with credit cards.
After a one-month dormancy in using credit cards, American consumers returned to doing what they do best – spending money they don’t have – with revolving credit jumping by $9.2 billion, the highest monthly increase since last November, and one of the highest monthly increases on record. The monthly increase brought the total to a new all time high of $1.037 trillion.
- The total number of orders was down 14.5% from the same month a year ago and off 35.9% from October, when orders reached 43,600. It was the first drop in Class 8 orders this year, falling to the lowest level in 14 months and providing a fresh sign the North American trucking market is cooling down.
- Commenting on the unexpected sharp drop, BMO analyst Joel Tiss said that while “there is no doubt that freight and freight-rate growth have slowed we do not think that it is time to panic just yet.“
- According to BMO, one of the most important metrics to monitor will be cancellations. And although gross cancellations have risen relatively precipitously, the cancellation rate as a percentage of trailing 12-month orders remains slightly below 10%. In addition, the cancellation rate as a percent of the backlog reached 3.5% last month, not much higher than the average rate of 2.4%.
- . According to the S&P/CoreLogic/Case-Shiller National Home Price Index (which I helped to create) as of September, the prices were 53 percent higher than they were at the bottom of the market in 2012.
- That means, on average, a house that sold for, say, $200,000 in 2012 would bring over $300,000 in September.
- Even after factoring in Consumer Price Index inflation, real existing home prices were up almost 40 percent during that period. That is a substantial increase in less than seven years.
- Today, signs of weakness in the housing market are being taken by some as a signal that the prices of single-family homes may fall soon, as they did sharply after 2006. The leading indicators, which include building permits and sales of both existing and new homes, have all been declining in recent months.
- Perhaps the home price increases are now a self-fulfilling prophesy. As John Maynard Keynes argued in his 1936 “General Theory of
- It can’t go on forever, of course. But when it will end isn’t knowable. The data can’t tell us when prices will level off, or whether they will plunge catastrophically. All we do know is that prices have been roaring higher at a speed rarely seen in American history.
- The value of declaring the entire nation in or out of recession is limited.
- Recessions are typically only visible to statisticians long after the fact, but they are often visible in real time on the ground: business volume drops, people stop buying houses and vehicles, restaurants that were jammed are suddenly sepulchral and so on.
- The top 10% have the majority of the nation’s disposable income, just as they own two-thirds of the wealth. If the sources of their income tanks (tech bubble pops, etc.), then signs of recession in this class will be a decline in high-cost consumption: luxury store sales, fancy restaurants, etc.
- In other words, different classes, sectors and regions of the economy can be recession while others are still doing fine.
- as a result, the value of declaring the entire nation in or out of recession is limited.
- To summarize: the top 10% may never experience a recession that guts the bottom 90%, who depend on wages rather than earnings from capital.
- As this chart illustrates, wages (employee compensation) has been in structural decline.
- Typically in times of strong economic activity, tax revenues rise and federal government spending is flat or even declines. Times of economic weakness (usually recognized as recessions) see the opposite. The chart below shows the year over year change (quarterly basis) in Federal Government expenditures (blue line), federal tax revenue (black line), and household net worth (yellow columns), plus shaded areas are recessions. The current period of surging federal government expenditures, collapsing tax revenues, amid surging household wealth is “unique”.
- Focusing on 1995 through Q3 of 2018, chart below details the surge in federal spending, tanking tax revenues, coincident with declines in household net worth…until now?!?
- Mueller and his team of prosecutors have secured indictments, convictions and guilty pleas from people with some affiliation with Trump – but as yet, there is no “smoking gun” saying there was Trump-Russia collusion to defeat Hillary Clinton and install Trump in the Oval Office.
- Much of Mueller’s activities are cloaked in secrecy. Many of the documents he has filed in court have large amounts of information blacked out – “redacted” in legal terminology – so we have no idea what they say.
- Former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony released Saturday afternoon by House Republicans reveals enormous frustration on the part of lawmakers asking questions, severe memory lapses in Comey’s recollections and raises significant questions about the FBI’s handling of one of the most sensitive law enforcement capabilities to spy on Americans.
- The 245-page testimony given Friday behind closed-doors to the House Judiciary Committee also revealed through Comey’s testimony that the bureau failed to verify former British spy Christopher Steele’s dossier before submitting it as the bulk of evidence to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court when it obtained a FISA warrant on Carter Page, a volunteer and short term policy advisor for the Trump campaign.
- Comey said the dossier “was coming to us from a reliable source with a track record, and it’s an important thing when you’re seeking a PC warrant,” in reference to Steele.
- “But what I understand by verified is we then try to replicate the source information so that it becomes FBI investigation and our conclusions rather than a reliable source’s,” Comey told lawmakers. “That’s what I understand it, the difference to be. And that work wasn’t completed by the time I left in May of 2017, to my knowledge.”
- Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-SC, pushed Comey to answer many of these questions regarding the FBI’s use of Steele as a source and the unverified dossier, which Republican lawmakers and investigators say was the bulk of evidence used to get the warrant on Page. Comey had a difficult time answering simple questions of FBI procedure and how the bureau handles informants.
- Comey then found himself under a direct line of questioning about Steele’s unverified dossier by Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-TX.
- Comey told investigators that the anti-Trump dossier authored by longtime British intelligence agent Christopher Steele was largely unverified before and after a FISA warrant was obtained to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, according to a report.
Comey now has confirmed what Republican lawmakers like Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), Rep. Mark Meadows(R-N.C.), and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) have warned about for months – that the FBI used an unverified dossier, paid for by presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party as political opposition research, to justify spying on the duly nominated GOP candidate for president just weeks before Election Day.
- On Saturday, the House Committees released the 235-page transcript from Comey’s closed-door interview that was conducted on Friday.
- James Comey told lawmakers that former FBI lawyer Lisa Page helped her lover, Peter Strzok draft Hillary Clinton’s exoneration statement.
- Peter Strzok is the FBI agent who changed the wording from “grossly negligent,” a term that would have brought potential Espionage Act charges against Hillary Clinton, to a softer, “extremely careless.”
Mr. Gowdy. Lisa Page, she was an attorney with the FBI in 2016. Is that right?
Mr. Comey. Lisa Page, yes, that is correct. Lisa Page was an attorney I think before 2016, but certainly during 2016 assigned to the Office of General Counsel.
Mr. Gowdy. What role did she have with the Clinton Espionage Act investigation?
Mr. Comey. Lisa Page’s role in the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton had mishandled classified information was in her capacity as a lawyer assigned to support the Deputy Director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe.
Mr. Gowdy. Did she assist you in drafting or editing your July 5th press statement?
Mr. Comey. I believe she did assist in drafting — or editing the statement of July 2016.
- “My recollection, sir, is that somebody within our office of general counsel did, it was one of the attorneys, I don’t remember which one,” Peter Strzok said. “It was a legal issue that one of the attorneys brought up.
- “My recollection was that attorneys within the FBI had raised the concern that the use of gross negligence triggered a very specific legal meaning … particularly in one of the mishandling classified information statutes.”
- Former FBI Director James Comey has had agreed to testify again on Dec. 17.
- Trump responded to JC with a tweet
It is being reported that Leakin’ James Comey was told by Department of Justice attorneys not to answer the most important questions. Total bias and corruption at the highest levels of previous Administration. Force him to answer the questions under oath!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 7, 2018
- Lawmakers from the Judiciary panel, as well as the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, also plan to interview former Attorney General Loretta Lynch before Democrats take over the House majority in January.
PANIC IN DC
[LL] talking = TRUTH reveal TARMAC [BC]?
[LL] talking = TRUTH reveal COMEY HRC EMAIL CASE?
[LL] talking = TRUTH reveal HUSSEIN instructions re: HRC EMAIL CASE?
[LL] talking = TRUTH reveal BRENNAN NO NAME COORD TO FRAME POTUS?
FISA = START
FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.
WHEN DO BIRDS SING?
Trump tweeted the following after Comey’s testimony
On 245 occasions, former FBI Director James Comey told House investigators he didn’t know, didn’t recall, or couldn’t remember things when asked. Opened investigations on 4 Americans (not 2) – didn’t know who signed off and didn’t know Christopher Steele. All lies!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 9, 2018
– Said “I don’t remember” 71 times.
– Said “I don’t know” 166 times.
– Said “I don’t recall” 8 times.https://t.co/BjcueUYTsv
— Kyle Morris (@RealKyleMorris) December 8, 2018
James Comey wanted Transparency so show the American people he was telling the truth, but behind closed doors he couldn’t remember anything, it was like had a sudden case of amnesia.
- , incoming House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler confirmed to reporters what many had already suspected: That Nadler (and probably his fellow Democratic leaders) would put the kibosh on the House’s investigation into alleged political bias at the highest levels of the FBI and DOJ as they launched an investigation into the Trump campaign – an investigation that eventually morphed into the Mueller probe.
- Nadler told a group of reporters that he intends to end the House Judiciary Committee’s involvement in the Congressional probe as soon as he takes the reins next year.
“The real question now is Whitaker, [who] is still the acting attorney general,” Nadler said.
[Dec 4, 2018]
“NBC News: There appears, although the redacted documents do not make it completely clear, that there is a [[[+++separate criminal investigation going on outside of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s purview+++]]] for which Flynn has been providing significant assistance.”
Markers are important.
[Dec 4, 2017] > [Dec 4, 2018]
Think No Name.
Did Mueller have a choice in making the recommendation?
Who does Mueller ‘now’ report to?
Does WHITAKER also oversee HUBER + OIG?
What case(s) is HUBER + OIG + team of 470 currently working on?
Who has the server(s)?
Who has access to NSA UT Term1-12?
Does FISA grant access to NSA umbrella collection?
You are witnessing something [firsthand] that many cannot possibly comprehend or accept as reality [Sci-Fi or precision M_planning?]
Coincidences > > > reveal w/o violating NAT SEC
Coincidences > > > mathematically impossible to be ‘FALSE’
Coincidences > > > bypass ‘installed’ restrictions to prevent future legal attachments
Comms understood? 5:5?
SENATE WAS THE TARGET.
- President Donald Trump announced that he will nominate William P. Barr for Attorney General
- Over the past two years Republican and Democratic lawmakers have waged battles both behind closed doors and in public, which have exposed startling evidence of possible malfeasance within the FBI, as well as mounting concerns regarding conflicts of interest, back channeling of information within the DOJ and possible criminal violations regarding the FBI’s dealings with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
- But with Democrats taking over the House next year, Republicans will be limited in their scope to investigate and will lose their power to subpoena witnesses. The party, will in effect, be at the mercy of Democrats. So where does this leave the Republican’s ongoing investigation into the FBI’s handling of the Russia probe and Hillary Clinton’s use of private servers for government business?
- It may all lie in the hands of Barr, who served as attorney general during the first Bush administration from 1991 to 1993. It is in his purvey to appoint a second Special Counsel to investigate the growing body of evidence regarding the FBI’s handling of the Russia probe. Barr would not be limited from his role, like former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, by nominating Barr it also takes the focus off Whitaker, Whitaker can work in Stealth mode while all eyes are on Barr.
- “Based on the evidence we have, a second special counsel is looking increasingly necessary,” Nunes told this reporter Friday. “There are indications of serious wrongdoing, and the FBI and DOJ can’t be expected to investigate themselves. At any rate, what we want most now is for President Trump to declassify the evidence, so the American people can see more clearly what abuses were committed and who committed them.”
- Under Sec. 600.1 of the Special Counsel regulations: the AG is authorized to appoint a Special Counsel when he determines that the criminal investigation of a person is warranted, that the investigation would present a conflict of interest for a U.S. Attorney’s Office of the DOJ, and the public interest would be served by appointing one.
- Under 600.2, Schoen said “there is a step the AG could take short of the immediate appointment of a Special Counsel. That would be to ‘direct an initial investigation, consisting of such factual inquiry or legal research’ as the AG alone sees as appropriate to better inform his decision.”
- MAGA conservatives assembled on Thursday for an interesting, yet thus far poorly attended new political conference, where political figures (both long and short lived) offered their opinions to a mostly empty room, according to Politico.
- Held at the Marriott Wardman Park in Woodley Park – who showed up, Roger Stone, Anthony Scaramucci, & George Papadopoulos.
- Also there were social media commentators Mike Cernovich and Laura Loomer –
- Stone took the stage, condemning the “Russia collusion delusion,” along with the Obama administration for spying on the Trump campaign – accusing the FBI of “planting faux-Russian collusion.”
- Anthony Scaramucci – the man who served such a brief stint as Trump’s White House communications director that his last name is now a unit of measure for a very short period of time.
- Scaramucci told a married couple from Virginia that the infamous internet conspiracy prognosticator known as “Qanon” has “been dead accurate about so many things,” adding “When you find out who he is, you’re not going to believe it.”
Why is “The Clinton Foundation” back in the news?
When did POTUS make the statement “Calm Before the Storm?”
When was HUBER activated by SESSIONS?
Who was/is assigned to HUBER?
ACTING AG PRIMARY PURPOSE?
SCARAMUCCI MODEL? We will talk about this in a minute.
PUBLIC OPINION (OPTICS) DO NOT MATTER.
What was leaked today (on purpose?)?
HUBER to testify re: Clinton Foundation?
HUBER to reveal ‘active’ probe actively underway into organization?
OIG to release report #2 [overview indicating many ‘potentially criminal referrals’ made]?
“We do not discuss active/ongoing DOJ / FBI investigations.”
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
Why is “The Clinton Foundation” back in the news?
Interesting music for Fox News?
Why ‘all of a sudden’ are people talking about the CLINTON FOUNDATION (including whistleblowers and hidden company established to investigate covertly (ex_ABCs))?
Would you ‘go public’ if the investigation was still ongoing?
What happens when you have enough evidence to PROCEED?
What is the benefit of educating the public PRIOR TO proceeding?
5. For those asking how I discovered the music in the CF clip matched the music in the Allison Mack clip, I knew the brilliant 8chan “autists” would find it by the time I got off work. Went straight to the boards & found it in Notables. Kudos to the anon(s) who found this! pic.twitter.com/2u5VkQRJRQ
— Lisa Mei Crowley (@LisaMei62) December 7, 2018
“Michael Cohen asks judge for no Prison Time.” You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 3, 2018
- President Trump informed the media today that his chief of staff John Kelly will leave the White House by the end of the year, and there will likely be an interim replacement.
Remember the Scaramucci model, each person that is brought in and then leaves or is fired has a strategic purpose.
Lets look at the Scaramucci Model in Post 2561
He was brought in to fire traitors, leakers and anyone else that he saw fit.
- French officials said that 125,000 protesters took to the streets during “Act IV” of the Yellow Vest anti-government demonstrations, with 10,000 protesting in Paris. In total, 1,385 people were arrested amid an incredibly heavy police presence.
- 17 members of French law enforcement and over 100 protesters were injured, including a man whose hand was blown off after reportedly picking up a grenade fired by police.
- President Trump has taken to trolling French President Emmanuel Macron. Trolling is fun,
The Paris Agreement isn’t working out so well for Paris. Protests and riots all over France. People do not want to pay large sums of money, much to third world countries (that are questionably run), in order to maybe protect the environment. Chanting “We Want Trump!” Love France.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 8, 2018
There are countless numbers of the yellow vest on the main street here in Paris all kettled in by police who won’t let them leave and are just tear gassing them.
Zoom in and you won’t be able to see the end of them plus there are thousands more all over the city being kept away pic.twitter.com/2eq1eoWEaF
— Luke Rudkowski (@Lukewearechange) December 8, 2018
Tear gas was fired at the protesters who were shouting “Macron, resign” near Champs-Elysees avenue. At least 737 were arrested in Paris.
— -₽ – 🅣 – 🅐 – (@PorteTonAme) December 8, 2018
- The Government of Chile will not sign the Global Compact for Migration promoted by the United Nations (UN), and joins other countries such as the United States and Israel, who will not support the document that will be validated by more than 180 countries in the summit of Marrakech, Morocco, this week.
- The government maintains that in the UN agreement “there is no difference between regular and irregular migration” and questioned the idea that immigration is a human right,
- After hinting on Friday that he might reveal his nominee to succeed Joseph Dunford as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff ahead of Saturday’s Army Navy game, the president did exactly that, revealing in a tweet that he intends to nominate four-star General Mark Milley – presently the chief of staff for the US Army – to lead the committee of America’s most powerful military commanders who are responsible for advising the president on all military-related matters.
- Mark Milley
- The date of Milley’s takeover has yet to be determined. Milley’s nomination comes months earlier than expected; Dunford still has nearly 10 months left in his term (in the past, JCOS chairmen have typically been nominated in the Spring).
I am pleased to announce my nomination of four-star General Mark Milley, Chief of Staff of the United States Army – as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, replacing General Joe Dunford, who will be retiring….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 8, 2018
….I am thankful to both of these incredible men for their service to our Country! Date of transition to be determined.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 8, 2018
- , there is talk of negotiating a peace deal, or withdrawing. Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford opposes this idea.
- Gen. Dunford argued that the US has to staying Afghanistan “to contain terrorists,” otherwise there would be another 9/11. He pointed to the last 17 years of occupation as having disrupted such plots.