SEC is now warning that crypto trading platforms might be unlawful. Job market is at full capacity, the only problem is that the quality of jobs is low and wages are declining. Trump pushes his agenda in regards to tariffs, more individuals resign their posts in government. The IMF warns not to push trade wars, the FED says they might halt hiking the interest rate if Trump pursues implementing these tariffs. Rand Paul pushes hard with the audit the Fed bill, now is the time to control the economic narrative and to take down and dismantle the Fed. As North Kore and South Korea talk about peace the US pushes sanctions on NK, why? Dan Coats says the White House is getting ready to send in troops into Syria for a major op, this is not going to happen, propaganda. The White Helmets are at it again staging false flags, this time with a baby. Q drops more intel, the social media platforms are censoring those who speak out, this is about to change. The IBOR is now being pushed and the deep state is scared of it. 11.11.18 the parade that will not be forgotten, 100 years ago WWI can to an end on this date and our troops came home. Snowden has been located, he is in Hong Kong, who is allowing Snowden to move from country to country? Everyone should have the right to disappear.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 03.07.2018
- ADP printed a much-better-than-expected 235k (200k exp), a modest downtick from an upwardly revised January. Job gains were very broad-based and Mark Zandi confirmed “we’re going into the 3s” for unemployment.
Q4 productivity was revised up to unchanged from -0.1%…
2017 remains a dismal year for American workers…
- Gary Cohn, Chief Economic Advisor, Resigns Because Trump Puts
#AmericaFirst, Rather Than Engage In “Free Trade” Which Cause Large US Trade Deficits. Cohn, a Goldman Sachs Globalist, HAS NO ANSWER FOR LARGE TRADE DEFICITS good for Arbitrage
- No one emerges victorious from a trade war, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said on Wednesday. She warned that the economic impact of US import tariffs would be serious if other countries respond with their own barriers,
- U.S. Steel said Wednesday that it is preparing to restart its steelmaking facilities and one blast furnace at an Illinois plant as a result of President Trump’s promise to levy tariffs on foreign steel.
- If U.S. Steel restarts part of its plant in Granite City, Ill., which has been out of commission for more than two years, the company could hire 500 workers. The company anticipates the restart could take about four months.
- , the Fed has penciled in three moves this year, a number that will be revised later this month. New Fed Chair Powell told Congress last week that headwinds to U.S. growth had become tailwinds, prompting investors to up their bets that he’ll move four times in 2018. But that outlook could be thwarted if U.S. trade partners retaliate against sweeping tariffs on steel and aluminum planned by President Donald Trump.
- Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) announced on March 5 that he will introduce his “Audit the Fed” legislation, which would permit a full audit of the Federal Reserve System, as an amendment to the Senate Banking Bill. The Senate is expected to vote on the Banking Bill, S. 2155 – officially known as the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act— this week.
“While we have made great strides in reviving our economy through curbing overzealous regulation and cutting taxes, lasting prosperity will escape us if we do not hold the enabler of big government and our astronomical national debt accountable. It’s time for the Senate to side with the American people by removing the shackles on congressional oversight and lifting the Fed’s veil of secrecy. It’s time for us to pass Audit the Fed,” Paul said in his press release.
- Passage of the Federal Reserve Transparency Act (S. 16), commonly referred to as Audit the Fed legislation, would require the nonpartisan, independent Government Accountability Office (GAO) to conduct a thorough audit of the Federal Reserve’s Board of Governors and reserve banks within one year of the bill’s passage and to report back to Congress within 90 days of completing the audit.
- Paul remains steadfast in his commitment to this legislation that he and his father, former Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX), worked for years to pass, with the intent to stop the Federal Reserve’s “unchecked” and “arguably unconstitutional” meddling in the free market economy.
- “The main lobby against auditing the Fed is the Fed,” Paul said. When Carlson asked what the major arguments against auditing the Federal Reserve would be, Paul cautioned:
- The sanctions are being levied because the US has obtained solid evidence that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ordered the assassination of his older half-brother, Kim Jong Nam, who was murdered in 2017 at an airport in Kuala Lampur when two young female assassins exposed him to a nerve agent, the US has determined.
- The White House is considering new attacks against the Syrian Government in response to reports of chemical weapons’ use, the Daniel Coats US Director of National Intelligence (DNI) said
- The discussion came shortly after the infamous White Helmets reported that three civilians had been killed and dozens more had been wounded in a suspected chlorine gas attack on Eastern Ghouta.
- Pictures allegedly showing the White Helmets’ filmmaking studio in Syria’s Eastern Ghouta have appeared on social media, prompting numerous news agencies to assume that the group is producing another “documentary” movie about the “atrocities” of the Syrian government.
- Syrian activist Penelope Stafyla posted the footage to her Facebook profile to show the “media industry” and the “Hollywood production” of the White Helmets; the images featured fake human limbs, theatrical grease-paint, a plastic bottle with some substance that looked like blood, etc. Stafyla suggested that the group was shooting another film to demonize President Bashar al-Assad as well as to accuse the Syrian government of using chemical weapons against civilians.
- A social media user has posted a thread of tweets concerning the freshly released video, casting doubt on its authenticity.
#WhiteHelmet video, another propaganda stunt? Promulgated by western corp. media without verification or examination of video tweeted by Ismail Alabdullah, terrorist sympathizer. Watch video & pls comment, pls question. @TheSun comments? @RenieriArts@21WIREpic.twitter.com/gqGUGhzlUE
— vanessa beeley (@VanessaBeeley) 7 марта 2018 г.
- Even more thrilling, besides the rescuer not even bothering to check whether the infant was alive or had injuries and apparently rushing to nowhere with a cameraman running behind him without showing the child, is that if you stop the video, it appears that the baby looks like a doll…
If I had to call this — I would say it’s a doll. pic.twitter.com/QmfPU5kh27
— vanessa beeley (@VanessaBeeley) 7 марта 2018 г.
- Facebook has begun censoring President Donald Trump’s posts on their platform as part of a clampdown on “controversial content.”
- In January, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced plans to deprioritize “news” from the newsfeed – admitting that users would no longer see updates from most of the news outlets they follow.
- However, hidden in the small print was additional plans to also deprioritize the Trump Facebook account.
- The FBI have launched an investigation into allegations that the Clinton Foundation secretly stole tens of millions of Australian taxpayer funds.
- The bureau has asked Australian policeman Michael Smith to provide information he has gathered detailing multiple allegations that the Clinton’s funnelled taxpayer funds out of Australia with the help of former Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard,
- the Clinton Foundation received some $88 million from Australian taxpayers between 2006 and 2014, reaching its peak in 2012-2013 – which was coincidentally (we’re sure) Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard’s last year in office.
- The materials Smith is giving to the FBI focus on a 2007 memorandum of understanding (MOU) between the Clinton Foundation’s HIV/AIDs Initiative (CHAI) and the Australian government.
- Smith claims the foundation received a “$25M financial advantage dishonestly obtained by deception” as a result of actions by Bill Clinton and Downer, who was then Australia’s minister of foreign affairs.
At 11 o’clock in the morning of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the World War I–known at the time as the Great War–comes to an end.The Great War took the life of some 9 million soldiers; 21 million more were wounded.
Try, try, try, as they might. Fail, they will. No free passes [MSM].
@Snowden is in Hong Kong
This scares them more than anything.
Loss of control. Use logic.
Must be regulated to prevent censorship & narrative push.
>Who controls social media?
the people should own social media , considering it was created with tax payer dollars more than likely
I confess. I was an #IBOR (internet bill of rights) resister. It didn’t make sense to me since free speech is already guaranteed in our constitution.
But, thinking logically, the one thing that would scare the data-mining cabal the most is an articulated right to privacy when using the internet.
No more data mining for ads. No more algorithms screwing up how we communicate with others on Facebook. No more capturing my favorite soda to sell to a competitor who might want to make me buy something else.
Also, and really important to me, is the right to be forgotten. It’s already been adjudicated in Britain. Here’s a bit of the detail: