Public and private pensions are in trouble, they are so underfunded that when the next crisis hits many people will discover their retirement does not exist. The MSM is now pushing the idea that the Fed interest rate hikes are enough and they should back off now. Fed reports that they will not be prepared for the next crisis, which means their system is done. Trump wants sessions to go after the anonymous NY Times article writer, part of the plan. For the first time Obama calls out Trump, panic sets in. Twitter says they have banned around 600,000 accounts. Mattis make an unannounced visit to Kabul. Iranians burn down their consulate in Iraq. Russia and Syria push the offensive in Syria. Trump does a 180 and says we want regime change in Syria, wink, wink. Q drops more breadcrumbs. They are keeping an eye on everyone and it seems RR decided to run and he might have been stopped. The declas is coming very soon, could be any day.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 09.07.2018
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- In the US alone, federal, state, and local governments, pensions are about $7 TRILLION short of the funding they need to pay out all the benefits they’ve promised.
- (** And that doesn’t include another $49 trillion in unfunded Social Security obligations…)
- America’s private pensions are in bad shape too — a total of around 1400 corporate pensions are a combined $553 billion in the hole. Plus, 25% of those funds are expected to go broke in the next decade. But the pension problem is much bigger than just what’s happening (though the US problems are SEVERE).
- In 2015, the total worldwide gap in pension funding was $70 TRILLION according to the World Economic Forum. That is larger than the twenty largest economies in the world combined.
- One of the government’s proposals is to slash retirement payments by 10%.
- At the same time, the government wants to increase current contributions (i.e. payroll TAX) by almost 50%.
- The flat yield curve suggests investors are not as convinced as Federal Reserve officials about their ability to continue raising interest rates without harming the economy.
- Steve Blitz of TS Lombard says what really matters for bank lending is the gap between the federal funds rate and the two-year note, which has been widening.
- St. Louis Fed’s Bullard: “What we could do is take signals from financial markets that are telling us that we’re about where we need to be right now.”
- Source: businessinsider.com
- A group of current and former policymakers and academics in the financial industry that comprise the “Group of 30” – a financial industry working group that includes names like Mario Draghi and Mark Carney and which is the “who’s who” of economists and experts that led the world into the last financial crisis – has come to the same conclusion that the many in the “fringes of economic thought” have been warning about for the last decade: the Fed is going to be in worse off shape to fight the next major crisis than they were in 2008.
- “If you apply constraints on risk taking to only part of the financial system — say just the banks — and allow other types of financial institutions to operate outside those constraints then you will leave the overall financial system less resilient. Banks themselves may look
- In other words, for those who believe that the biggest scourge on the face of the ear are central banks and glorified academics running the world, the collapse of globalization may just be the white knight they have been waiting for. Perhaps in retrospect, something good will come out of Trump’s presidency after all…
- President Donald Trump on Friday said he wants Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate the identity of the author of an anonymous op-ed that was published in the New York Times on Wednesday
- Barack Obama spoke President Donald Trump’s name for the first time to criticize his successor for fanning the flames of bigotry.
- The former president criticized Trump for exploiting historic tensions to halt progress in civil rights, but he said the current president is not to blame for racism and other hateful ideas
- Obama also took a shot at Trump’s claims about the economy.
- “When you hear how great the economy’s doing right now, let’s just remember when this recovery started,” Obama said.
- Dorsey admitted to lawmakers that his platform “unfairly” reduced the visibility of 600,000 accounts, including some members of Congress. But he refused to say whether a majority of them were Democrats or Republicans, only saying that the issues were remedied in late July.
- Gazprom’s Power of Siberia natural gas pipeline from Russia to China is 93 percent complete, the Russian gas giant said in an update on its major projects.
- A total of 2,010 kilometers (1,249 miles) of pipes are laid for the Power of Siberia gas pipeline between Yakutia and the Russian-Chinese border, or on 93 percent of the route’s length, Gazprom said in a statement.
- The natural gas pipeline is expected to start sending gas to China at the end of 2019 and its completion is among Gazprom’s top priorities.
- U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis met with top Afghan leaders during an unannounced visit to Kabul on Friday, adding his weight to a flurry of diplomatic efforts to bring the Taliban to the negotiating table.His trip comes a little more than a year after President Donald Trump unveiled a revamped strategy for Afghanistan that saw him commit thousands of additional U.S. forces to the country on an open-ended basis.
update: Stunning footage has emerged of the Iranian consulate in Basra, Iraq burning after a mob of anti-Iran protesters stormed it near dusk on Friday.
- The flames appear multiple stories high and several explosions can be observed amidst the massive blaze:
- On Thursday evening Iran’s consulate in Basra was placed under siege by a throng of demonstrators after a 24-hour period in which a dozen local Shia militia HQ offices and buildings were torched across the city. Mass protests and riots have grown in the city since Monday.
- Why would protestors burn down their own consulate potentially hurting their own people
- It appears so according to an exclusive Washington Post report which says that President Trump has expressed a desire for complete 180 policy shift on Syria.
- Trump has approved “an indefinite military and diplomatic effort in Syria”.
Think Mirror, this is the opposite of what Trump/Patriots want. This is the deep states plan, remember NK and all the news from the MSM, all wrong.
Trump calls off North Korea summit
DjeMN2AVAAEthTQ.jpgWhy, before each rally, are ‘threats’ now being called in re: ‘Q’ attendees [effort to prevent…]?
Why are bots and/or paid shills tasked to down vote and/or ‘shill’ ‘Q’ discussion boards?
Why is FAKE NEWS media attacking this movement in strategic/coordinated waves [similar anti-POTUS tactics?]?
ALL FOR A CONSPIRACY?
WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF?
HOW MANY COINCIDENCES BEFORE IT IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE?
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
THE WORLD IS CHANGING.
The MSM bubble shrinks daily.
The echos get louder, more shrill, and unintelligible.
Hence the NYT made up bullshit anonymous WH leaker.
Bernstein made up book.
Omarosa unintelligible blather.
…on and on…
They are done.
[EFFORT TO PREVENT] the “Q phenomenon” from spiraling into public domain. They fear most a public awakening and the acceptance that this is all true and they are all guilty.
Think how much they worry about the publicity! Look at the lengths they stoop to in order to delay the inevitable. As the truth leaks into public consciousness, they will escalate their attacks. “ATTACKS WILL ONLY INTENSIFY.”
ClipboardImage.pngBREAKING: Twitter Bans Alex Jones Permanently After Ambush on Jack Dorse
There is a lot more to this than you realize.
Think ‘collective’ attacks v. ‘Q’
I believe theres two things going on:
Associate AJ with The Great Awakening
Both serves the purpose of discrediting Q. Trust the Plan – These people are stupid
>There is a lot more to this than you realize.
>Think ‘collective’ attacks v. ‘Q’
They ‘attack’ AJ to give him fake credibility amongst POTUS supporting Patriots, thus poisoning the water and directing narrative of the ‘opposition’ through a MOS supported asset aka AJ.
All team effort, coordinated ‘collective’ attacks with pawns and actors serving black hat agenda and attempting to control/divide the Patriots.
>Attacks will come from ALL sides.>>2908723Control & Divide.
Who is testifying before Mueller tomorrow?
Forensic data analysis on phone(s) and/or computers?
This is not about Guccifer 2.0.
What happens if Mueller ‘proves’ ‘Free Speech Systems LLC’ aka ‘InfoWars’ is linked to a Foreign Intel Agency or other Non_Domestic entity?
How can the ‘LEFT’ use that information to DIVIDE and CENSOR the RIGHT?
Why are affiliates of InfoWars constantly attacking ‘Q’?
Who is pulling the strings?
[ ]>>>[Free Speech Systems LLC]
- A past associate of Roger Stone, President Donald Trump’s longtime ally and a veteran political operative, appeared before a federal grand jury in Washington Friday after being subpoenaed by special counsel Robert Mueller. Add Russia Investigation as an interest to stay up to date on the latest
- Political humorist and radio show host Randy Credico is the latest Stone associate to be summoned to testify in Mueller’s probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.
- Credico arrived at court Friday morning with his therapy dog, Bianca. When asked whether he’s ready to testify, Credico told ABC News, “I don’t know. I guess I’m looking forward to it to be over.”
- “How did I ever the hell get involved in this mess is what I’d like to know,” Credico added. “A nice guy like me. What a nice guy like me doing in a place like this?”
- Credico’s lawyer, Marty Stolar, said Credico “will respond to any questions that are asked of him” and that “he will tell the truth as is his obligation.”
Outed by Q.
Him being banned creates divide.
Some will be ecstatic. Some will think it’s infringing upon his rights.
Think about the overall perception of AJ. Not just from people on the right or the left, but from people that don’t care about politics. Everyone thinks hes a nutter. Everyone thinks hes a nutter because he has built his persona into being a nutter. He has built his persona into being a nutter because it drives views and discredits anything else he says. The last thing any legitimate researcher or journalist wants is their work/stories being picked up by AJ.
If you were in control of that type of influence, and you saw the writing on the wall that you are going to be exposed, and exposed by more than just Q, you are going to formulate an “out” to at least make your demise useful for your agenda.
We are seeing this “out” in action.
Alex Jones has been collectively attacked as a “conspiracy theorist.” He is painted as an unlikable if not deranged figure.
Q has been collectively attacked as an “online conspiracy theory.”
Deep State strategy is to treat the two as equal to divert the curious from exploring what Q has to offer.
Objective: “The more you know” becomes “the less who know.”
Control & Divide.
Who is testifying before Mueller tomorrow? (Jerome Corsi and Randy Credico, both are associates of Roger Stone, also Mossad agent. Stone is the one who planted Manafort into Trump’s campaign. This is why the President had nothing to do with Stone after Manafort was fired.)
Forensic data analysis on phone(s) and/or computers?
This is not about Guccifer 2.0.
What happens if Mueller ‘proves’ ‘Free Speech Systems LLC’ aka ‘InfoWars’ is linked to a Foreign Intel Agency or other Non_Domestic entity? (They will try to say that the President knew and approved of people who worked with Mossad (Israel) against US interests.)
How can the ‘LEFT’ use that information to DIVIDE and CENSOR the RIGHT? (Again, the LEFT will try to say that the President knew and approved of people who worked with Mossad (Israel) against US interests.)
Why are affiliates of InfoWars constantly attacking ‘Q’? (Cause they’re working for Mossad to divide President Trump’s supporters.)
Who is pulling the strings?(Mossad + Israel)
[ ]>>>[Free Speech Systems LLC]
This is called ‘PANIC’.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said Thursday she believes it’s time for White House officials to invoke the 25th Amendment and begin the process of removing President Trump from office.
- “The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the vice president and senior officials think the president can’t do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the president — take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds. … Every one of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It’s time for them to do their job,” she added.
- “Given the instability many witnessed, there were early whispers within the Cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment, which would start a complex process for removing the president. But no one wanted to precipitate a constitutional crisis. So we will do what we can to steer the administration in the right direction until — one way or another — it’s over,” the administration official wrote.
- The 25th Amendment provides a procedure for replacing the president involving his Cabinet sending a letter to Congress explaining why the president should no longer be in office. Congress would then need a two-thirds vote in both chambers to remove the president and replace him with the vice president.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 6, 2018
ClipboardImage.png>>2909418 (Q lb)
>[Free Speech Systems LLC]
[ ]>>>[Free Speech Systems LLC]
^^^ 12 spaces ?
Follow the picture.
“Jerome Corsi who I outed as a Mossad asset/agent in a 1997 sting operation in London. Corsi and Piper Jaffray broker Brad Ahmundson were integral to a fraud that took Minnesota investors for $1 million that the FBI refused to properly investigate. Instead, agents sought to portray me as responsible. Corsi is named as the author of several best-selling Israeli psy-ops books, including Unfit for Command (2004), Atomic Iran (2005), Minutemen (2006), The Obama Nation (2008).”
in checking Texas records, we find that the manager of Free Speech Systems is Alex Jones.
Infowars/Free Speech’s registered agent is one Elizabeth M. Schurig.
“Something tells me Super Lawyers don’t come cheap. Schurig specializes in “the design of complex estate and business plans for U.S., non-U.S., and dual-citizen clients, and in assisting such clients with their pre-immigration and expatriation tax planning.” 25 countries listed. And she “serves as outside counsel to several high net worth family offices.” Like I said, not cheap.
This begs the question, why do the Joneses need someone with experience in dual-citizenship problems?
In addition, you’d think a Super Lawyer wouldn’t let one of her client’s companies enter into a status of “not in good standing.” But what do I know from probably expensive Super Lawyers that specialize in dual-citizenship issues for people with a lot of money from 25 countries, and keeping up with Texas franchise tax requirements? Nothing.”
These people are stupid.
Their attempts will FAIL.
Desperate people do desperate things.
It is during this period of time that surveillance pays off.
When does a BIRD sing?
The key players at the FBI and the DOJ knew about the Ohrs’ involvement in the Dossier. They knew the Clinton campaign paid for it. They knew Steele was extremely biased against Trump. They didn’t tell the Court any of this.
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.