The UK and the EU have reached an impasse in negotiations. May is preparing for another vote and it is happening very soon. The US National Security Council has now warned Italy not to join the Belt and Road initiative started by China. The Federal Reserve Chairman has appeared on 60 minutes, the question is why now. This is part of the plan, the setup is complete. More layoffs are coming for the MSM. Feds arrest dozens in a college bribery scam, many of those involved are tv and movie stars. Rep Doug Collins releases Lisa Pages transcript. Schiff is panicking. JW is suing for communication between RR and Comey. US embassy staff are leaving Venezuela. Q drops more bread, the countdown continues, be ready and prepared.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 03.12.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- the UK and the EU have reached an impasse in negotiations.
- VOTE TIME:
Expected to begin at around 1900 GMT (1500 EDT, 2000 CET).
There are no amendments tabled, and as such, it will be a ‘clean’ vote on May’s Brexit plan.
- VOTING MATHS:
There are 650 members of the UK House of Commons, seven Sinn Fein MPs do not vote, four speakers do not vote, and four MPs who count the votes do not vote themselves. PM May needs 318 votes to pass her deal, assuming all lawmakers (who are able to) vote, including: 10 DUP votes, up to 65 ERG votes (from a total of 110), up to 40 Labour leave votes, and 4 Independent votes.
- The U.S. National Security Council issued a direct warning to Italy last weekend for its coziness with China. The country has been considering participating in China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), where one segment of the global economic effort aims to unite Europe with China.
- The National Security Council (NSC) is the President’s principal forum for considering national security and foreign policy matters with his senior national security advisors and cabinet officials. Since its inception under President Truman, the Council’s function has been to advise and assist the President on national security and foreign policies. The Council also serves as the President’s principal arm for coordinating these policies among various government agencies.
- John R. Bolton
- National Security Advisor
- John R. Bolton was appointed as the 27th Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs on April 8, 2018. Prior to his appointment, Ambassador Bolton served as a senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI); of counsel at Kirkland & Ellis; a contributor to FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network; and his op-ed […]
- President Xi Jinping is expected to travel to Italy from March 22-24,
- The Italian leader’s plan to attend a BRI summit in Beijing next month has caused panic in Brussels and Washington, as Italy is on course to become the first G7 country to gravitate to China’s trade initiative that US and EU officials have intensely criticized.
- Tim Leissner and Roger Ng, were banned from the banking industry by the Federal Reserve for their role in helping divert billions of dollars from Malaysia’s den of thieves, also known as the country’s sovereign wealth fund, 1 MDB.
- Leissner and Ng arranged bond offerings that allowed funds to be diverted from 1MDB, the Fed said in a Tuesday statement, with some of the money used to bribe government officials in Malaysia and Abu Dhabi, while criminals also used proceeds to pay for lavish lifestyles, the regulator claimed.
- So far former Goldman CEO Lloyd Blankfein, who quit as Goldman CEO just as the scandal was ramping up, has not been indicted.
One of the most famous, and prescient, financial cartoons in American history is the above depiction of the Federal Reserve Bank as a giant octopus that would come to parasitically suck the life out of all U.S. institutions as well as free markets.
The image is taken from Alfred Owen Crozier’s U.S. Money Vs Corporation Currency, “Aldrich Plan,” Wall Street Confessions! Great Bank Combine, published in 1912, just a year before the creation of the Federal Reserve.
- Jerome Powell, appeared on 60 Minutes. Interviewer Scott Pelley mentioned the fact that such discussions are rare and noted the last time a Fed head appeared for such a chat was Ben Bernanke back in 2010.
- why did he feel a need to do this now.
- This is why Powell pushed the blame on the current economic slowdown on China and Europe. The Fed is no different than your average politician. It takes full credit when things go well, but endlessly deflects and blames outside forces when things fall apart.
- Since Trump has been calling out the Fed, the Fed is now in the public eye, the central banks like to hide in the shadows, but this is in possible with Trump pointing the finger. The public is starting to realize the Fed is responsible for the economy, when rates are pushed up the economy slows, the debt load is unsustainable and the cb around the world cannot diver the attention away from them. People are starting to wonder why the central bank can print money and buy assets to save the portfolios of baby boomers, yet the public can’t simply print money for stuff like healthcare, education and roads. The Fed intentionally obfuscates what it does (money printing) with terms like “quantitative easing,” but people are starting to get the joke.
- The monetary system is slowly being exposed for the scam that it is. The purpose of Powell appearing on 60 minutes is to shine the light on what the Fed really is.
- Powell said something very interesting, he was responding to the following
- President Donald Trump: No, I think the Fed is making a mistake. They’re so tight. I think the Fed has gone crazy.Jerome Powell: I don’t think it would be appropriate for me to comment on other elected officials or on the president.Scott Pelley: Isn’t it your duty to respond when the president calls the Fed a much bigger problem than China?
- Powell said the following/; My duty is one that Congress has given us, which is to use our tools to achieve maximum employment and stable prices and to supervise and regulate banks so that they treat their customers fairly and so that they’re strong, well capitalized and can perform their critical function in good times and bad. That’s my job.
- The establishment media bloodbath continues this week with the news the far-left New York Magazine laid off five percent of its staff.
- According to various reports, New York Magazine laid off 32 staffers. Half were full-time, the other half were freelancers or part timers. The idea, apparently, is to “restructure,” whatever that means.
- hundreds of newspapers are set to close:
Newspaper circulation in the U.S. has declined every year for three decades, while advertising revenue has nosedived since 2006, according to the Pew Research Center. Staffing at newspapers large and small has followed that grim trendline: Pew says the number of reporters, editors, photographers and other newsroom employees in the industry fell by 45 percent nationwide between 2004 and 2017.
- the national outlets are not doing much better. The Washington Post was sold a few years ago for a measly $250 million to sugar daddy Jeff Bezos and CNN’s ratings and reputation are a national laughingstock. Without the corporate welfare of bundled cable, CNN could hardly exist today.
- What’s killing the media is fake news, lies, bias, and extended hate campaigns against normal Americans. We are still getting our news, we are just getting it elsewhere. And if the choice is being lied to and insulted or no news at all, we prefer no news at all.
- Federal prosecutors announced that they were charging dozens of people, including famous actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin, in an alleged scheme to help students get admitted to colleges under false pretenses on Tuesday. They are being charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud. 38 people have reportedly been arrested thus far.
- Prosecutors are alleging that the individuals charged tried to bribe college entrance exam officials in order to cheat on admissions tests and that some conspired to bribe coaches and administrators to label their children as “recruited athletes”. A
- Among the colleges involved were Georgetown University, Yale University, Stanford University and University of California Los Angeles, according to a WSJ writeup. Charitable organizations were used as fronts for the bribery payments, according to authorities. A Newport Beach college counseling business, the Edge College & Career Network LLC, was named as the main facilitator of the bribes.
- More than $6 million in bribes were paid, according to The Daily Mail, who also reported that “[Lori] Loughlin and her husband ‘agreed to pay bribes totaling $500,000 in exchange for having their two daughters designated as recruits to the USC crew team'”.
- The document by authorities filed on Tuesday read:
‘Beginning in or about 2011, and continuing through the present, the defendants — principally individuals whose high-school age children were applying to college — conspired with others to use bribery and other forms of fraud to facilitate their children’s admission to colleges and universities in the District of Massachusetts and elsewhere, including Yale University, Stanford University, the University of Texas, the University of Southern California, and the University of Southern California — Los Angeles.’
Sealed Indictments are now being Unsealed
Lets go back to Q post 2989,
Did DARPA complete build/code (tax-payer funded) ‘LifeLog’ program?
After completion, was there fear the public wouldn’t accept the adoption if known it was DoD/C_A backed?
Do you believe people would join a platform knowing it was under the control of the C_A and FED GOV?
How do you lure the masses into entering all their personal info and private messages (i.e. their LIFE LOG) onto a new platform?
Do you make it cool?
How did FB ‘supposedly’ start and launch?
Ivy league only?
Develop a trend and/or following?
How do you keep the project running w/o ‘public’ taxpayer funds? [DoD reported LifeLog was TERMINATED to Congress/Senate OS]
Define ‘Black Budget’.
Did HWOOD push?
Do people follow the ‘stars’? Yes they do, exposure shuts down [DS] operation of using stars
Competitors systematically attacked (myspace) to prevent comp?
THE LARGEST ‘COLLECTIVE’ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM IN THE WORLD (BILLIONS LOGGED) IS OWNED AND OPERATED (COVERTLY) BY THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
The More You Know.
- On Friday Republican Doug Collins (R-GA) released the Bruce Ohr testimony transcript online.
- Rep Collins said his patience with the DOJ had grown thin so he released the testimony.
Collins plans on releasing more testimony.
- The Ohr testimony disclosed the Bruce Ohr gave his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI in a flash drive.
Today, the link https://t.co/lFcxpHhFSJ will be placed in the record so the American people can read the transcripts of Lisa Page’s interviews before the Judiciary Committee. pic.twitter.com/3m1ECz4ymf
— Rep. Doug Collins (@RepDougCollins) March 12, 2019
- The transcript is 205 pages long
Schiff is starting to panic, Cohen was nothing burger, Cohen actually hurt Schiffs, Nadler case, according to his testimony he showed the public that he is a lair and he exonerated Trump from Russian Collusion, The DS selected Mueller as the SC and now they have lost control of him
- House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said Tuesday that it may be “necessary” for lawmakers to call special counsel Robert Mueller to testify if the Department of Justice tries to stifle his final report from Congress or the public.
- “I think that if the Justice Department either attempts to conceal the Mueller report or the underlying evidence, then requiring Mueller to testify may very well be necessary,” Schiff told reporters Tuesday at a breakfast event hosted by the Christian Science Monitor in Washington, D.C., when asked if his committee wanted to hear from Mueller.
- JW is suing the Justice Department for all of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s communications from around the firing of FBI Director James Comey and the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller.
- The Freedom of Information Act lawsuit by Judicial Watch, filed last week in the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, seeks all e-mails, text messages, and other records between May 8 and May 17, 2017.
- Comey was fired on May 7 and Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein on May 17 to lead the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.
- That 10-day time span has come under increased scrutiny in recent weeks due to claims by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe during his book tour.
- “These critical days in May, a scant three months into President Trump’s term, included extraordinary targeting of President Trump by Rod Rosenstein and other Deep State officials at the DOJ and FBI,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said in a statement Tuesday. “
- President Trump told Breitbart News Monday that he is “strongly considering” classifying the Mexican cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs). Trump cited ongoing violence and drug trafficking in Mexico as his reasoning.
- “We are. We are,” Trump told Breitbart. “We’re thinking about doing it very seriously. In fact, we’ve been thinking about it for a long time. It’s psychological, but it’s also economic. As terrorists — as terrorist organizations, the answer is yes. They are.”
- “They’ve totally lost control of the cartels,” said Trump. “Mexico last year had 42,000 deaths — murders — 42,000. It’s considered one of the most unsafe countries in the world.”
- “Venezuela has decided not to grant a new extension for the permanence of the US diplomatic agents still present in the country, for which reason on 11 March 2019, the US Government has been required to leave the national territory with its the remaining personnel”, the Venezuelan Foreign Ministry stated.
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the United States made the decision to withdraw all remaining diplomats from Venezuela due to security concerns.
- “It was time for them to come back,” Pompeo
- As we know from Q many diplomats, those serving in congress, they are CIA operatives.
- How do your drain the swamp in another country
- You allow the DS/neocons do what they do best, the create an chaos, they create security concerns, this then gives the excuse of remove those operatives without calling attention to the situation
Lets go back to q post 634, this is dated Jan 27, 2018
:Heart attacks can be deadly.
HOLY SHIT QUYS WE JUST GOT THE 1 MINUTE MARKER
AT YOUR STATIONS ANONS>>181208
Q then posted 677 with the same message, John Perry Barlow died on Feb 7th of a heart attack
Screenshot_20180207-172418.jpg Screenshot_20180207-172449.jpg Screenshot_20180207-172634.jpg Screenshot_20180207-172656.jpg>>297464
Heart attacks can be deadly.
For those who don’t know there is something called a heart attack gun, it shoots a dart, the dart is frozen and the poison is inside so there is no trace of it.
In the 1970’s during a hearing in congress it was revealed that the CIA had a gun that could kill a person making it look like a heart attack, take a listen
Time in Russia?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Intercepts are revealing.
[RR] deposition week?Official: Deputy AG Rosenstein expected to depart in March
RR is suppose to leave the middle of March, So from this we would expect RR to be giving a deposition now
[RR] departure thereafter? YES
[MUELLER] report post deposition of [RR]? Yes, Mueller’s report will come out after deposition and RR leaves
[MUELLER] sealed indictments installed [DC] prior to [RR] loss of power?
Sealed indictments [DC][blockade last resort] installed post SESSIONS departure & WHITAKER assumption?
Sealed indictment count [DC] post_SESSIONS departure?
Sealed indictment count [DC] pre_WHITAKER assumption?
Power of BARR?
Can a sealed indictment be pulled post filing? here is one anon’s responseKeeping my response simple and without going into boring legal procedure:
Assuming Q means ‘post filing’ with a court, the indictment cannot just disappear. (Hahaha, although many of us know of some that seem to have done just that) If the rules are followed, there can be an action by the prosecutor to withdraw one or all of the counts (charges) contained in the indictment. That can occur without the person named as the defendant in the indictment ever appearing in court. If the prosecutor withdraws all of the counts in the indictment, this is one way – to use the informal expression – the indictment has been pulled.
[MUELLER] report > BARR? YES
[Bruce Ohr] deposition last week? yes
[Bruce Ohr] testimony dump thereafter?
[Bruce Ohr] departure thereafter? Yes
What other dumps are scheduled to occur?
[Pelosi] pull threat to impeach? Pelosi Knows that they cannot get the vote in the Senate, she is now playing her hand to stop the Declas
Effort to prevent DECLAS? Yes
Letter to POTUS from Pelosi/Schumer today?
PELOSI, SCHUMER — Joint Statement on President Trump’s New Demand for Wall Funding
March 10, 2019
Washington, D.C. – Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer released this joint statement on reports that President Trump will request $8.6 billion for his expensive and ineffective border wall:
“President Trump hurt millions of Americans and caused widespread chaos when he recklessly shut down the government to try to get his expensive and ineffective wall, which he promised would be paid for by Mexico. Congress refused to fund his wall and he was forced to admit defeat and reopen the government. The same thing will repeat itself if he tries this again. We hope he learned his lesson.
“At a time when our country faces challenges about jobs for the future, this money would better be spent on rebuilding America, and on education and workforce development for jobs for the 21st Century.”
Subject of the letter? Q is letting us know that Trump is going to continue to push to expose the DS, this will push them over the edge
Was the ‘impeachment’ threat real? NO
TALKING POINTS TO SATISFY LOONY LEFT [SHEEP DO NOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES] BASE?
TALKING POINTS MEANT TO ‘PROJECT OUTRAGE’ ACROSS AMERICA [USING FAKE NEWS BLOW-HORN] TO JUSTIFY FAKE INVESTIGATIONS AND TAKE IN DONOR SUPPORT?
Impeachment requires FACTS.
Impeachment requires 2/3 vote of the SENATE.
PROPAGANDA ARM OF [D] PARTY [FAKE NEWS] IS LOSING CONTROL OF THE NARRATIVE.
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS WIN.
TRANSPARENCY & EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
Actually we hate trump because he can’t do anything right.
4-6% [brainwashed] will never wake up even when presented w/ FACTS.
The Historic Results of President Donald J. Trump’s First Two Years in Office
- Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.
- Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.
- More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.
- This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.
- Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.
- The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.
- Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.
Memes, Memes, and more Memes.
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI(1)Jeremy Herb tweeted the followingGeorge and Simona Papadopoulos on the Hill this morning heading into the Senate Intelligence Committee
https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1105230104026902529📁George Papa repsonded: Coffee in handPapadopoulos is meeting with the senate intel committee to testify(2)
Interview With FBI’s Gaeta, Central to Russiagate, Among 53 Transcripts Slated for Release
The House Intelligence Committee voted on Sept. 28 to release the transcripts of 53 interviews conducted during the committee’s investigation of Russian interference during the 2016 presidential election.
The interviews include high-level officials of the Obama administration, such as former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and former National Security Advisor Susan Rice.
Gaeta was, and possibly still is, the assistant legal attaché at the United States Embassy in Rome. Until 2014, he headed the FBI Eurasian Organized Crime unit.
It was Gaeta who, reportedly on July 5, 2016, traveled to London to meet with former British spy Christopher Steele, the author of the dossier. The trip was reportedly authorized by Victoria Nuland, then-assistant state secretary for Eurasian affairs.
1 = 2
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI[Michael Gaeta – FBI Rome].
in the article is says the following
All Roads Lead to Rome
As the official story goes, Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos was invited for a talk with then-Australian ambassador Alexander Downer and the two met and drank in London on May 10, 2016. Downer later said he learned from the young aide that Russians had information that was damaging to Clinton.
Downer reported the conversation to Canberra “a day or two after,” as “it seemed quite interesting,” he told The Australian.
When, on July 22, 2016, Wikileaks started to release emails they say were leaked from the DNC, the Australian government communicated to the FBI what Downer learned from Papadopoulos.
Since Crowdstrike, a firm hired by the DNC, provided data that suggested the DNC emails were hacked by Russians, the FBI appears to had made an inference that the Clinton dirt was the DNC emails and that Papadopoulos, therefore, must have had prior knowledge of the alleged Russian hacking. That was enough to launch the probe.
What’s not clear, however, is how the FBI reached its conclusion. Rumors about Russians having something on Clinton, specifically her government emails, which she kept on a private, poorly secured server, was public knowledge by May 10, 2016. In fact, just the night before, on May 9, former judge Andrew Napolitano aired the rumor on Fox News saying “there’s a debate going on in the Kremlin” on whether they should release 20,000 Clinton emails the Russians hacked.
The FBI concluded that Clinton’s email wasn’t hacked. The alleged 20,000 emails were supposed to come from the account of Clinton’s aide Sidney Blumenthal, whose email, the FBI acknowledged, was hosted on the Clinton server and was compromised.
On April 26, 2016, in London, Papadopoulos was told by Maltese academic Joseph Mifsud that Russians had thousands of Clinton emails. Mifsud presented himself to Papadopoulos as a person with deep ties to Russia, but that was mostly a sham. There’s no sign that Mifsud’s real contacts with the Russian government went beyond Ivan Timofeev, an academic working for a think tank run by the Russian Foreign Ministry.
However, Mifsud was regularly rubbing shoulders with heavyweights of U.S. and European intelligence and security. He taught at the Link Campus University in Rome, which, among others, taught courses on intelligence and was frequented by U.S. and European defense, law enforcement, and intelligence officials—both current and former.
It is clear, however, that the FBI heavily relied on unsubstantiated allegations from the dossier about Page to obtain a FISA spying warrant. Based on the heavily redacted version of the warrant, the FBI failed to disclose to the FISA court that the dossier was paid for by the Democrats. The warrant also used Isikoff’s article without disclosing that the article used Steele, the dossier’s author, as its source.
Trump has recently asked the Justice Department’s Inspector General to vet for declassification key parts of the warrant and other documents that may shed more light on the extent to which the dossier was used to spy on the Trump campaign.
A number of questions remain about Gaeta’s involvement with the dossier and the Russia investigation: What exactly did he do with the initial information from Steele in June 2016? How often was he in contact with Steele? Did he know Mifsud? The House Intelligence Committee interviewed Gaeta on Dec. 20, 2017. Around the same time, Mifsud disappeared and hasn’t been heard from since. One of his associates said that Link’s Scotti told Mifsud to lay low.Q
Some very suspicious things have taken place today concerning my family. I can’t get into detail, but it left us all more than a little disturbed. Please pray for us and for our protection. For the public record, “I am not suicidal, am in good health, and avoid risky behavior.””
Stay in the LIGHT.
Remain in open comms w/ Sen Graham & Grassley re: Whistleblower Protection Act.
They will take your phone calls.
I don’t know who Q is, but I am grateful for him. I put out a request for prayer. He dropped it on 8 chan, and next thing you know 10s of thousands were praying for me and my family.
— ❌Nate Cain❌ ⭐⭐⭐🙏👪🇺🇸 (@cain_nate) March 12, 2019
This entire convo is very telling… SH: “We learned today that those investigations have been ongoing, and they’re happening, and they’re real…” SC: “That’s right.” SH: “And there’s other things that are about to happen that I know you know.” take a listen
Do you believe the timing is a coincidence?
- President Trump on Tuesday warned about the complexity of modern aircraft after the United Kingdom became the latest country to ground Boeing 737 Max 8 planes in the wake of the latest crash involving the aircraft.
Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly. Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 12, 2019
….needed, and the complexity creates danger. All of this for great cost yet very little gain. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want Albert Einstein to be my pilot. I want great flying professionals that are allowed to easily and quickly take control of a plane!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 12, 2019
- The United Kingdom’s Civil Aviation Authority on Tuesday morning banned the Boeing 737 Max 8 aircraft from its airspace after two fatal crashes involving the plane. The U.K. joined China, Indonesia, Ethiopia, Australia and Singapore.
- Although just the third storm of its kind identified so far, the scientists said this was more evidence these major events had been underestimated, and must be urgently defended against.
- “We don’t know the statistics of how often these events occur – but what I would say is that we now know it probably happens on a regular basis,” Dr Raimund Muscheler from Lund University told The Independent.
- “If that solar storm had occurred today, it could have had severe effects on our high-tech society.”
- Relatively minor solar storms that have struck in recent years have caused extensive power cuts in parts of Canada and Sweden.
- Previously, scientists have warned about the devastation that could result from larger storms striking the planet, but it has been difficult to guess when they might strike.
2793Chatter uptick re: how to effectively prevent cross-talk re: anti-narrative across all social media/online platforms.
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted [‘game the sys’] to test response, risk, and calc results.
‘Censorship’ [added] layers of inserted code ‘through keyword targeting’ in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
‘China-Russia-Iran’ ‘fake’ take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
Countermeasures in place.
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT ‘news’ website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as ‘Public Utility’ (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?