Podcast: Play in new window | Download (0.0KB)
In this report we will talk about the latest news regarding the economic collapse. Why is the government so afraid of the people and why do they fear those that support the constitution? Can the economic collapse occur with the people’s rights intact. From everything we see and what is going on around us we can see that the Government is preparing so each person needs to prepare.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Presenting: The Housing Bubble 2.0
Here we go again, calling all flippers, zero down people, and others who want to get into the market at the height and lose their money when the bubble collapses
- It was just seven short years ago that the prices at the epicenter of the housing bubble, Los Angeles, CA rose by 50% every six months as the nation experienced its first parabolic move higher in home prices courtesy of Alan Greenspan’s disastrous policies: a time when everyone knew intuitively the housing market was in an epic bubble, yet which nobody wanted to pop because there was just too much fun to be had chasing the bouncing ball, not to mention money. Well, courtesy of the real-time real estate pricing trackers at Altos Research, we now know that the very worst of the housing bubble is not only back, but it is at levels not seen since the days when a house in the Inland Empire was only a faint glimmer of the prototype for BitCoin.
- Exhibit A:
- The red line is the 7 day rolling average of median LA house prices per Altos (more data here). It is up 50% since the beginning of the year. One can only stand back and stare.
Eurozone unemployment rate hits record 12.1 percent in March
So it seems like everything is improving, when you see unemployment going up that means the stock market goes up, that means the economy is ok. Wait this can’t be right, but this is what people are believing.
- The Eurostat data agency says that the eurozone’s unemployment rate hits a record 12.1 percent in March.
- According to the data, some 19.2 million people in the eurozone are receiving government financial assistance.
- As the jobless rate in the 17-nation eurozone climbed for the 23rd consecutive month, 62,000 people lost their jobs in March.
- A total of 26.5 million people were unemployed in March.
- In January, the Eurostat agency said that the jobless rate in the eurozone had reached 11.9 percent.
- The jobless rate in the 27-member European Union also rose to 10.8 percent in January, from 10.7 percent in December 2012, with 26.2 million people unemployed.
- Europe plunged into financial crisis in early 2008. Insolvency now threatens heavily debt-ridden countries such as Greece, Portugal, Italy, Ireland and Spain.
- The worsening debt crisis has forced the governments of European Union states to adopt harsh austerity measures and tough economic reforms, which have triggered massive demonstrations in many European countries. Continue reading “The Economic Collapse And The Constitution – Episode 51”