Podcast: Play in new window | Download (0.0KB)
Russia has moved more ships into the Mediterranean and China has ships on their way. The US is compiling any evidence they have to prove that Assad used chemical weapons. The UN has not finished compiling the evidence so the results are not in. The US job numbers came out and unemployment was reduced by 1%. The President indicated at the G20 that the FED will begin tapering, the central banks of central banks are saying to taper. Congress comes back into session on Sept 9th. The people of America are saying no to war, will Congress listen.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Spain industrial output falls for 23rd consecutive month
- Official data shows Spain’s industrial output has fallen for the 23rd consecutive month as domestic demand crumbled in a job-wrecking recession.
- Spain’s National Statistics Institute presented the data on Friday, revealing that the country’s factories and utilities reduced production by 1.4 percent year-on-year in July.
- This follows another 2.2 percent drop in output on an annual basis in June.
- The institute also revealed that the production of durable consumer goods such as cars and home appliances plunged 10.5 percent. Analysts see the large drop as a worrying sign for the economy.
- Another report by the institute on August 27 showed that the country’s recession is far worse than predicted, as the country’s economy shrank in 2012 by 1.6 percent, which was 0.2 percent more than expected.
- Spain, which is the eurozone’s fourth-largest economy, is struggling to come out in this quarter from a two-year recession, which has affected millions of jobs and increased national debt.
- The deep recession has driven the country’s unemployment rate to a record high of 27 percent in May. Official figures show that the total number of unemployed people has passed the five million mark. Continue reading ““No” Vote From Congress, High Probability Of A False Flag- Episode 156″