Podcast: Play in new window | Download (0.0KB)
In this report we will discuss reality of the economic collapse will it happen or not. Is there signs of the U.S. becoming a police state. We will at the current economic collapse news. For those who are not asleep realize this is a cover-up and the collapse is coming. Everything is in motion and it cannot be stopped.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. Use your Social Account to Join The People and talk to others that are awake and talking about the upcoming economic collapse.
People Not In Labor Force Soar By 663,000 To 90 Million, Labor Force Participation Rate At 1979 Levels
- Things just keep getting worse for the American worker, and by implication US economy, where as we have shown many times before, it pays just as well to sit back and collect disability and various welfare and entitlement checks, than to work .The best manifestation of this: the number of people not in the labor force which in March soared by a massive 663,000 to a record 90 million Americans who are no longer even looking for work. This was the biggest monthly increase in people dropping out of the labor force since January 2012, when the BLS did its census recast of the labor numbers. And even worse, the labor force participation rate plunged from an already abysmal 63.5% to 63.3% – the lowest since 1979! But at least it helped with the now painfully grotesque propaganda that the US unemployment rate is “improving.”
In Cyprus, Shock Turns To Anger – You can only push people so far, when people are pushed back into a corner and they feel there is no way out of the situation that’s when it gets ugly.
Maryland lawmakers pass tough gun control bill – No regard for the 2nd Amendment. Nobody follows the constitution anymore. All of these laws infringe (definition – limit, undermine, encroach on) The People’s right to bear arms. I didn’t know criminals like to get fingerprinted
UN Approves Gun Grab; Civilian Disarmament in the Works – We are seeing gun confiscation right in front of us. All weapons and ammunition need to be registered. They will know who has what and it will make it easier for the government to come get them. This infringes on the 2nd Amendment. This is how they were going to do it all along that’s why President Obama set up the 23 Executive Orders in advance. It is all clear now. The government does not care about the Constitution, they don’t care about the people’s rights.
- On Tuesday, April 2, representatives of the United States of America joined the delegations of 154 other nations in voting to approve the United Nations’ Arms Trade Treaty.
- By a vote of 155-3 (with 23 abstentions), the UN General Assembly adopted the treaty, overcoming last week’s failure to adopt the global gun control agreement by consensus.
- As far as the U.S. decision to sign on to this treaty, that was made days ago.
- While on assignment at the UN to cover the deliberations on the treaty held from March 18-28, this reporter was informed by members of the U.S. delegation that the United States was prepared to vote in favor of adopting the international gun control regulations, but the opportunity was denied them when Iran, Syria, and North Korea joined in opposing passage of the treaty at the conference.
- Undaunted, President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry ordered U.S. negotiators to green light the Arms Trade Treaty which, as we have chronicled, is the latest UN attempt to make an end run around the Constitution and subvert American sovereignty to the internationalist body.
- In fact, the failure of the conference to adopt the treaty and its subsequent transfer to the General Assembly serves the dual purpose of getting the treaty approved and portraying the General Assembly as the de facto (if not soon de jure) legislative body for the world.
- Participating in that act alone (voting for passage of the treaty at the General Assembly) is a constitutional violation on the part of the Obama administration, as Article I of the Constitution grants Congress “all legislative power.” No branch of the federal government has the right to cede that authority to any body — especially one composed of international bureaucrats of whom none is elected by or accountable to the people of the United States. Continue reading “The Economic Collapse Reality, Believe It Or Not? – Episode 30”