If you came over from YouTube to hear the rest of the show you can start at the 10:00 mark.
In this report we will discuss the current news of the economic collapse. We will compare the economic collapse to a hurricane. 2008 was when the hurricane first hit, we are now in the eye of the hurricane, sunny and calm, the worst part of the storm has not even hit yet and this is the economic collapse. For those who are not asleep realize this is a cover-up and the collapse is coming. Everything is in motion and it cannot be stopped.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. Use your Social Account to Join The People and talk to others that are awake and talking about the upcoming economic collapse.
China mobilizes military, on ‘high alert’ over N. Korea threats – So everything has been moved up a notch to start the wars. Do you hear the war drums. Hmmmm got to get the war started to cover the economic collapse.
- China has started mobilizing military forces around the Korean peninsula in response to rising tensions that follow recent threats by North Korea to launch missile attacks against its southern neighbor and the United States.
- According to US officials, Pyongyang’s declaration of a ‘state of war’ against South Korea has led to the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) to increase its military presence on the border with the North. The officials say the process has been going on since mid-March, and includes troop movements and readying fighter jets. The PLA is now at ‘Level One’ readiness, its highest.
- Chinese forces, including tanks and armored personnel carriers, have been spotted in the city of Ji’an and near the Yalu River, which splits China and North Korea. Other border regions were also reportedly being patrolled by planes.
- China has also been conducting live-firing naval exercises in the Yellow Sea, scheduled to end on Monday. The move is widely viewed as open support for North Korea, which continues to show extreme opposition to the US-South Korean military drills that are to last until May.
- The news comes as the US deployed its USS Fitzgerald destroyer off the coast of North Korea, adding to its Sunday deployment of F-22 fighter jets to take part in the drills with the friendly South, which has further served to heighten tensions on the peninsula.