Podcast: Play in new window | Download (0.0KB)
If you came over from YouTube to hear the rest of the show you can start at the 10:45 mark.
In this report we will discuss the current news of the economic collapse. We will take a look at some of the warning signs and how it feels like everything is speeding up. For those who are not asleep realize this is a cover-up and the collapse is coming. Everything is in motion and it cannot be stopped.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. Join The People and talk to others that are awake and talking about the upcoming economic collapse.
AMMO SHORTAGES LEAVE GUN OWNERS SEARCHING
Federal Framework Being Set Up To Arrest Sheriffs – So what they are really saying is that the 2nd Amendment doesn’t mean anything, the new law overrides the 2nd Amendment.
- Colorado, and apparently Texas (next) are being targeted with an attempt to set up a federal authority framework that will enable Secret Service agents (not just those guarding the president), and others of the U.S. Secret Service including uniformed division officers, physical security technicians and specialists, and other ‘special officers’, to arrest and remove an elected sheriff for refusing to enforce the law (or anyone breaking the law).
- The bills being introduced defines law as including any rule, regulation, executive order, court order, statute or constitutional provision.
Sorry, Mates, Strictly Business: Australia Wants To Cut Out US Dollar In Trade With China – So it begins, the dumping of the dollar, hold on everyone we are approaching the top of the roller coaster and on the way down its going to be really fast.
- Australia is seeking to bypass trading in U.S. dollars with China in an effort to avoid the commercial uncertainties that come with the recent fluctuations in the greenback. For example, just a half a year ago, the dollar traded at about $1.20 to the euro; by February, it had weakened to $1.34 per euro and now it is going for $1.27.
- China And Brazil Ditch US Dollar In…
- Eliminating the dollar in trade will be the focus of Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard’s trip to Beijing next week. Trade with China, Australia’s primary trading partner, totaled $120 billion in the last fiscal year. China buys nearly one-third of Australian exports.
BRICS dumping euro amid simmering EU banking crisis Continue reading “Red Sky In Morning Everyone Take Warning – Episode 26”