In this report we will discuss the latest news on the economic collapse. The NSA has picked up more chatter about a threat in the Yemen area. They have evacuated US citizens out of this area. The terrorist threat has 3 different purposes, to show the NSA and other spy agencies are relevant. Make sure the American people are afraid of terrorism and to make sure the power has control over them and third to secure the middle east with strikes that would not normally be approved by congress.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
- The number of building permits authorised by the municipal authorities and the district administration offices during May 2013, stood at 380, the Statistical Service of the Republic of Cyprus announced on Tuesday.
- It is added that 2,285 building permits were issued during the period January – May 2013, registering a decrease of 26.6% compared to the corresponding period of the previous year.
- The total value of permits in May reached €107,8 million and the total area 74,2 thousand square metres. These building permits provide for the construction of 308 dwelling units.
- The total value of permits during the first five months of 2013 decreased by 9.1% and the total area by 20.6%. The number of dwelling units recorded a decrease of 14.0%.
- Building permits constitute a leading indicator of future activity in the construction sector, the announcement concludes.
We see unemployment out of control all over the Eurozone. Spain will have unemployment at 25% or higher until 2018, Greece, Cyrpus, Italy all have sky rocketing unemployment. The US has skyrocketing unemployment, the only difference is that the US government changed the calculation. More debt, no revenue is a recipe for an economic collapse.
- France’s economic reforms do not go deep enough to halt long-term decline and may not cut unemployment from double-digit levels by the end of this decade, the International Monetary Fund has warned. Continue reading “Military Strikes Behind The Terrorism Threats – Episode 129”