If you came over from YouTube to hear the rest of the show you can start at the 9:45 mark.
In this report we will discuss the current economic collapse news. Part 6 Of The Series: “How Do You Hide An Economic Collapse, War!” In addition to the current news we will compare the past 1929 Great Depression to the current Economic situation. We will analyze the past to predict the future.
Please check the Sentinel Alerts for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. Please review the Economic Collapse Timeline to see additional events that are needed for the government to complete the economic collapse.
- Washington is reportedly considering opening all US financial records to national intelligence agencies in order to prevent future crimes. Only the FBI has had unlimited access to such databases; other agencies had to file case-by-case requests.
- The Obama administration is preparing legislation to enable the country’s numerous security and intelligence agencies to spy on the accounts of US citizens, Reuters has revealed. The scheme’s stated aim is to help to identify and track terrorist cells, expose money-laundering schemes, trace criminal syndicates and curb corruption.
- “It’s a war on money, war on corruption, on politically exposed persons, anti-money laundering, organized crime,” Amit Kumar, the UN advisor on Taliban and a fellow at the Democrat-established Center for National Policy think tank told Reuters.
- The plan, dated March 4, is in its early stages but appears to have no judicial obstacles, as US legislation does not prohibit the exchange of information between government bodies. However, human rights activists have already criticized the plan
Future Scenario: The President and the rest of the government see the Veterans lead by the retired General as a threat. Many officials left through tunnels before the conflict. More troops were called in to control the Veterans. The press was reporting that the Veterans were violent and attacking officials as they tried to get to their cars. For this reason the Government has information that the Veterans were planning to overthrow the government. The Veterans are now considered terrorists and under the NDAA will be arrested.
- The U.S. needs to keep a close watch on the growing threat of home-grown extremist groups.
- There are, in increasingly frightening numbers, cells of angry men in the United States preparing for combat with the U.S. government. They are usually heavily armed, blinded by an intractable hatred, often motivated by religious zeal.
- They’re not jihadists. They are white, right-wing Americans, nearly all with an obsessive attachment to guns, who may represent a greater danger to the lives of American civilians than international terrorists.