The retail real estate market is getting hit hard in NYC. The entire system is starting to implode. There is a bad Oman that has just been signaled, the entire market is about to come down. The Fed is in overdrive now to bring down the market. The Corporate media is now blaming the market crash on Trump. The investigation into FISA, the pedophile ring and everything is moving very quickly now. The US and NK are having talks behind the scenes. NK has not fired a missile or detonated a nuclear weapon. A false flag has been staged in Syria, right after Trump announced Troops are coming out of Syria. The war is being pushed by the deep state. Q drops additional intel, war is being pushed, the deep state sends a message, countermoves are being planned and implemented.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 04.08.2018
- midtown Manhattan’s “prime” retail real estate, it is doing nothing but helping cause once extremely prominent shopping areas become the very same “ghost towns” they turned into during the 2008 housing crisis.
On a nine-block stretch of what’s arguably the world’s most famous avenue, steps south of the bustling Time Warner Center and the planned new Nordstrom department store, lies a shopping wasteland.
- One look at the recent Chapter 11 retail bankruptcy filings and it becomes obvious why one year ago the CEO of Urban Outfitters said that “the retail bubble has now burst“
Few retailers can afford to pay more than $250 per square foot annually in rent — yet landlords persist in asking $400 a square foot and up to $2,000 a square foot in prime zones like Fifth Avenue and Times Square.
the forward curve for the 1-month US OIS rate, a proxy for the Fed policy rate, has inverted after the two-year forward point, to wit:
The US yield curve has started showing first signs of inversion. As shown in Figure 1 which depicts the forward curve for the 1-month OIS rate the US yield curve is currently slightly inverted after the two-year forward point.
- There is a growing concern among investors that newly appointed Fed Chair Jerome Powell and his merry band of central bankers (or banksters, for “end the Fed” types) will put an end to the stock market rally by increasing the fed funds rate. In the U.S., the fed funds rate is the rate that banks lend to one another, and can be looked at as the cost of money.
- While not an exact science, interest rates affect the economy by influencing consumer and business spending, and thereby funneling down to changes in stock and bond prices. When interest rates are higher, business and consumers typically save more and spend less, which can be detrimental to economic growth.
- For the past decade, the Fed’s monetary policy has been the only game in town — inflation has been benign, and the economy has been sputtering along at around 2% growth. Any bears who fought the Fed were eventually steamrolled by rising asset prices.
- The latest round of QE ended in late 2014, and the Fed now controls $4.5 trillion in assets. On top of that, rates are finally off the lower bound and headed higher. The fed funds target is now 1.62%, with two more hikes expected in 2018.
- If history is any guide, the last two rate-hike cycles in 2000 and 2004 to 2006 eventually brought about 50% stock market corrections.
- With an overvalued market and potential trade war brewing, why will this time be any different?
- “What does the Department of Justice and FBI have to hide?” Trump asked in a mid-afternoon tweet.
- “Why aren’t they giving the strongly requested documents (unredacted) to the HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE? Stalling, but for what reason? Not looking good!” he wrote.
- Virginia Rep. Bob Goodlatte, the chairman of House Judiciary, subpoenaed the documents on March 22. He set the deadline for April 5.
- FBI Director Christopher Wray issued a statement on March 27 acknowledging the document production to Congress had been “too slow.” He said he would double the number of FBI staff working to provide documents to House Judiciary from 27 to 54 people.
- Until today the only people allowed to review the full Title-1 FISA application were Trey Gowdy, Adam Schiff, Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Rep John Ratcliffe.
- In an interesting development, the Department of Justice has responded to HPSCI Chairman Devin Nunes notifying him the DOJ will allow all members of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees full access to review the unredacted FBI/DOJ FISA application used to gain a Title-1 surveillance warrant against U.S. citizen Carter Page.
- ♦This will be the first opportunity for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes to see the underlying highly classified documentary evidence that underpins his FISA Memo. Previously only one majority member (Gowdy), and one minority member (Schiff), from the HPSCI was permitted to review the heavily classified and unredacted FISA application.
- President Trump signed a memorandum on Friday ordering agencies to “expeditiously end” the practice known as “catch and release” that allows immigrants caught in the U.S. without proper documents to be released from detention while their cases play out in court.
- The memo signed by Trump orders the Department of Homeland Security, in coordination with other agencies, to submit a report to the president within 45 days “detailing all measures that their respective departments have pursued or are pursuing to expeditiously end ‘catch and release’ practices.”
- As part of the order, Trump is requesting “a detailed list of all existing facilities, including military facilities, that could be used, modified, or repurposed to detain aliens for violations of immigration law at or near the borders of the United States.”
- Trump has also directed Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen to identify any other resources or steps “that may be needed to expeditiously end ‘catch and release’ practices.”
- President Trump’s promise to end human trafficking and bust D.C. pedophile rings ramped up this week after Congressman Blake Farenthold was forced to resign amid allegations of running an underage prostitution website.
- According to court records, Congressman Farenthold (R-TX) used public taxpayer dollars to silence one of his victims, paying them $84,000 to remain silent.
Fbnewscycle.com reports: The Congressman also registered and owns the Internet domain name Blow-Me.org. Seriously. Proof was offered by heavy.com:
- It appears that today may have marked the start of the federal crackdown on these perverted practices.
- Backpage.com, an Internet sexual marketplace frequented by sexual predators and sex workers was shuttered this afternoon.
- these events are just the tip of the iceberg.
- If you remember late last year President Trump signed an Executive Order empowering the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, to confiscate the U.S. assets of anyone materially assisting, sponsoring, or providing financial, material, or technological support to those engaged in human rights abuses and/or corruption.
- We believe we now know why. A team of researchers claims to have identified 24,544 sealed indictments filed between 10/30/17 to 3/31/18.
- Their work covered a five-month period. If their work is accurate – and we don’t know that any of these indictments pertain to human trafficking or pedophilia – it represents a massive increase over the work of previous investigators who, for example, only filed 1077 sealed indictments in all of 2006.
- US and British intelligence agencies may offer Sergei and Yulia Skripal new identities and relocation to a Five Eyes country, according to reports.
- Former double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia will be offered relocation to the US or one of its allied countries under new aliases, according to Sunday Times, citing intelligence sources.
- “They will be offered new identities,” a senior government official said, adding that MI6 and the CIA were discussing the issue.
- the United States and North Korea have been holding secret, direct talks to prepare for a summit between American President Donald Trump and Pyongyang’s leader Kim Jong-un, according to administration officials.
- Central Intelligence Agency Director Mike Pompeo and a team at the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) have been working through intelligence back-channels to make preparations for the summit scheduled to be held in May, detail.
- Since the drills the peace between nK and US has held, no reports of Kim Jong Un firing a missile or blowing up a nuclear weapons, this shows the deep state has been removed from the picture.
- . The Pentagon is reportedly sending an unprecedented three aircraft carrier battle groups to the region, with the USS Theodore Roosevelt flotilla arriving in Singapore sometime early next week.
- Separately, the USS Carl Vinson and its fleet have just paid a first visit to the Vietnamese coastal city of Da Nang since the end of the Vietnam war, a move Chinese military experts said was aimed at countering Beijing’s influence in the region.
- There are early reports of another mass casualty chemical weapons attack in Syria, as usual in a region crawling with known terrorist forces, and as usual just as those terrorists are suffering critical defeats. As usual, the attack is placed in a location replete with children and cameras. As usual, all the expected high-profile pro-regime change propagandists are all over it, from the White Helmets to Charles Lister to Eliot Higgins to Julian Röpcke.
Details are sketchy and unconfirmed, but the early narrative being promulgated is clear.
There have been reports from the Russian government in the last few weeks claiming they have received intel that the US and its terrorist lackeys in Syria are preparing a major chemical weapons attack in southern Syria for the purposes of implicating Assad.
- Iran Sunday condemned allegations of a chemical attack on Syria’s Eastern Ghouta rebel holdout as a “conspiracy” against its ally President Bashar Assad and a pretext for military action.
- Reuters said it could not independently verify the reports. Others did the same: The Syrian Observatory said it could not confirm whether chemical weapons had been used in the attack on Saturday. r
- The neoconservatives who dominate Washington foreign policy are pushing the Trump administration into keeping troops in Syria according to former US Congressman Ron Paul.
- Donald Trump had announced that he wanted to withdraw US troops from Syria “very soon”, complaining that Washington has wasted trillions of dollars in Middle East wars.
- The US has reportedly more than 2,000 troops stationed in eastern Syria, in addition to several thousand others in the Arab country’s north.
- Hackers have attacked networks in a number of countries including data centres in Iran where they left the image of a US flag on screens along with a warning “Don’t mess with our elections”,
- “The attack apparently affected 200,000 router switches across the world in a widespread attack, including 3,500 switches in our country,” the Communication and Information Technology Ministry said in a statement carried by Iran’s official news agency IRNA.
- Update: about an hour after the blaze broke out, reports suggest that the firefighters had managed to knock it down…
- … and shortly before 7pm EDT, Trump himself tweeted that the fire has been put out.
- * * *
- A 2nd Alarm fire has broken out on the 50th floor of the Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue, with some reporting that apartments 50C and 50D were ground zero for the flames.
- According to social media witnesses, the “fire was small and then something happened where the size doubled in seconds.” Another clip shows the fire picking up, as something falls out of the engulfed apartment.
Hey Q, is POTUS touring a chemtrail plane in the attached pic, or a weight distribution test plane? The latter seems an unlikely way for POTUS to take his time with
Why did Trump call out the national guard
Listen Carefully….Potus is giving us heads up what States have been up to in this country and the real reason he has called up the NG.
April [A]. IG report. Sessions public attack. RR problems. Seals broken. [A]rrests. Why was Huber made public? Why now? Everything has meaning. [A]wan. Tarmac. Iran. NK. U1. FBI. DOJ. Mueller. Election Integrity. Immigration Bill. Border. Wall. Military start. BIG month. Q
Sounds like someone wants to get ahead of a potential bombshell story
Night  Increase in chatter. Auth B19-2. Sparrow Red. Prevent at all costs. Good. Castle_Online.
They are trying to start a war.
Public interest shift.
These people are sick.
Putin is Russias President. His job is to look after the Russian people. Put yourself in his shoes. He wants to win why not take advantage of his enemies. Trump comes along. Russia/Putin becomes our Ally Xi becomes our Ally Xi and Putin are also underattack by the deepstate which is rooted Globally